Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hazardous thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Omfg I’m weeping!!!!!! Unbelievable!!!! I just watched Qarib Qarib Single for the 5th time last week!!!!!!!!! He was such a beautiful human being and an artist par excellence. I can’t believe I’m talking about him in the past tense!!!! His positivity and his approach to life moved and inspired me. What a gentle soul he was. He had miles to go, I can’t believe it, I’m shaken!!!!

RIP Irfan Khan, you are always in my heart!:’( Praying for your family and loved ones!!!💔

Edited by Hazardous - 3 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

i can not stop crying

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Horrible horrible news .                                               Was Really hoping he would make it . Condolences to his family and may his soul rest in peace . 

Heartbreaking 😭
Rest In Peace Sir 

FromTheAshes thumbnail

That's so unbelievable and sad.

May his soul rest in peace.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Gone too soon! 💔

But what an incredibly inspirational life! ❤️

JayaBachan thumbnail

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

May he rest in eternal peace. I pray that his family and loved ones are granted sabr in this time of need. He was truly a phenomenal actor. 

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Irrfan's voice message to fans for Angrezi Medium. Never thought opening lines would come true so cruelly .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTrlTmmux9A&feature=youtu.be

Edited by surajhere - 3 years ago

When I read his hospitalization news yesterday, though the first thought was negative as I lost my dad at around the same age for the same beast, I thought it shall pass and he will come out of it....This is unimaginably shocking and no words to express...I have never wept for a celebrity and I didn’t think I had it in me to feel for them....But this one hits too close to home to react in any other way.....Gone too soon, Irfan! 

Heartbreaking. May his soul rest in peace and god give strength to his family.

Thank you Irrfan for the movies. We can finally tell our future generation that we grew up watching a legend like our parents do while talking about yesteryear actors. ♥️