Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

I hope his family is doing ok and there are supportive people around them 😔.

I don’t think they are okay really, two loses back to back. It’s quite a hit. Let’s keep them in our prayers. I don’t want to imagine what they are going through right now. My heart breaks for them. 💔💔

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

I don’t think they are okay really, two loses back to back. It’s quite a hit. Let’s keep them in our prayers. I don’t want to imagine what they are going through right now. My heart breaks for them. 💔💔

Yeah . His mother dying only makes a few days ago makes it even more tragic 💔😒 . 

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is so sad:(

Rest in peace

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Cinema has lost its brightest jewel today! I still cannot believe he is gone😭😭 I had hoped he would recover and give us many more great films and performances 😭 Our loss truly 

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

BW has just lost one of its treasures. The kind of work and legacy that Irrfan has left behind at the mere age of 53 is something that many actors dream of achieving in a whole lifetime. I don't know what kind of a person he was in real life so I can only speak of his contribution to the hindi film industry and reminisce how his performances have impacted me. 

The news of his death is feeling like some kind of personal loss to me, even if it is in a tiny way. 

He went away so early. So so early. It's upsetting to think what else he had in store for us, had he survived to an age of 70-80. I am trying to find happiness in the fact that his sufferings have ended; may God grant his soul eternal peace. 

He will be missed ❤️❤️❤️