Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

He has left huge void.Exceptional actor who made india proud. My conscious mind is not ready to believe this news. Shocking 

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Damn. I am so sad. SO SO SO SAD. His mother just passed away just a few days back. May Allah Grant him Jannah in this month of Ramadan๐Ÿ’” Such a loss for the industry. Such talent.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

"Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un "Cant believe what I've just read. Irfan Khan cant go so early,Just 3 days ago he lost his mother n Today he is no more

life sometimes so cruel,ao unpredictable ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Allah pls gives him jannat.he is a fighter,an amazing soul ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is horrible, really really horrible.

Irrfan, as an actor was an inalienable part, while growing up, of pre-teen and teen years of many guys and girls.

He gave us so many fantastic characters on TV in 80's and 90's -  Bharat Ek Khoj, Chandrakanta, Banegi Apni Baat, Shrikant and many more.

Same with the films- Maqbool, Rog, Pansingh Tomar, Lunchbox, Piku, Talwar, Hindi Medium, Angrezi Medium and many many more .

He left early.

A great actor and a great human being. He will always be missed .

I am sad .  I hope his family finds strength in these sad and testing times.

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Unbelievable. great loss to industry. He was gem of a person, you will be missed Irffan. May your soul rest in peace. 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

he and deepak were only the saving grace of angrezi medium ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I didn't finish watching the movie, I just finished watching the first 45 mins.. Today I'd be watching the remaining part but now watching it wud be a different experience bcoz now I know that I wudnt see him act again๐Ÿ’”

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I can only think of lunch box rn. 

RIP. 

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteNights.

I donโ€™t know why but it feels like a personal loss for me. Canโ€™t believe it...I am extremely heartbroken ๐Ÿ’”

Ditto.

kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very shocking , he was good actor

Also recently his mother died and this news ... Huge loss to his family ... May God bless to his family .. Tragic indeed

pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

ุฅูู†ูŽู‘ุง ู„ูู„ูŽู‘ูฐู‡ู ูˆูŽุฅูู†ูŽู‘ุง ุฅูู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ุฑูŽุงุฌูุนููˆู†ูŽโ€Ž

I am shocked and really saddened by his sudden death. What a short life a person has in this world. Just like 3 days ago i watched his latest movie Angrezi Medium and that too for him and never thought this would be his last film in his whole life. He is a tremendous actor and bollywood lost its one of its gems.

May Allah (swt) forgive his sins and grant him Jannah. Ameen!