Sidnaaz Unlimited CC44|Vote fr SidNaaz in InternationalIconicAward[IO] - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

2 days back my district was coming under green zone, where not even a single case had been noticed at all. and now it falls under orange, as some fools, who went to Shri Hazoor Sahib, returned Punjab at their own by Taxis n all, and they all are positive.

I understand like our city was also going to be same until someone from Bihar spread it! Even now it’s 2 cases more, still under orange zone! But things will come under control soon! 🤞

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I never understood what soft corner Salman 😆had for Shilpa.. why.. I mean why😆

Salman’s mom likes shilpa. 

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Salman’s mom likes shilpa. 

as shinde made 5000 rotis😳

Luvpari345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

Im missing Sidnaaz live chat. They should do one. Or probably, Sidharth taking Shehnaaz interview or vise versa. It will be fun 😆

And also doing compatibility test how well do you know about each other , never have I ever, etc 🤣

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

Courtesy Drama...😆

I have many mutuals who are zain fans.. Arti might be in extended circles, but never once i saw any pic of zain with Arti..

Arti is not at all in his circle or work circle, hence might be friend's friends

Hence proved Aarti wanted to show she's a good friend of Zain. She has done that with Sidharth too. 

Luvpari345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

Uma he might have common Friends with Arti..I haven't seen him once with Arti since 2017 atleast..And yes he Doesn't watch BB AT all so his first reaction about sana was genuine later he might gathered info from around and bent on Arti..

Gadha😆

Yes he has habit of making fool of himself, even his fans laugh at it! He is not vile, just a bit silly...

Additional info: He himself is expert in playing games with fans like Sidnaaz are😉

Yes with adiza fandom I think😆

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

but how did public support her in huge numbers? Even that season forum was toxic 

Shilpa had a sob victim story from outside right at the start. And she vocalized that she would take it out against Vikas. People believed her. They didn’t get that that itself was a drama and that she is capable of much more. Plus the forum usually supports feisty woman.

Sana’s fault was she was a cool gal sans any hang ups and was friendly with all the men. If she had made enemies of all the men and gone against Sidharth, she would have got massive support 😆

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

I'm not Uma, Wendy 😆

Anyway, Shehnaaziens has blacklisted Zain name bcs of Aarti 🤣 Now, they are behind Pearl LOL. 

Ooops... Sorry devil😆. 

I guess these are effects of having sleepless nights aajkal!🥱

Shehnaazians are another big Gadhas! 😡 

Better they don't get into any nonsense trend...

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

And also doing compatibility test how well do you know about each other , never have I ever, etc 🤣

Haina.. kitna fun interview hoga. They don't have to give content for 2 weeks. Hum isme jihlege 🤣🤣🤣

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

🤣 you have cracked an excellent joke my friend🤣

🤣