Sidnaaz Unlimited CC44|Vote fr SidNaaz in InternationalIconicAward[IO] - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

🀣 you have cracked an excellent joke my friend🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know it's too much to ask and expect from them. But who knows, maybe they or their close one is stalking our thread and will probably suggest them to do live interview πŸ€£

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

Im missing Sidnaaz live chat. They should do one. Or probably, Sidharth taking Shehnaaz interview or vise versa. It will be fun πŸ˜†

wow! Are you day dreaming? πŸ˜†

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Not related to sidnaaz but he is my dad's cousin brother (means my dad ke mama ka ladka) ..Now a famous web series and tv director and once he was a journalist fr filmfare and mumbai mirror  ..

Sharing his experience with irfan khan ..

https://twitter.com/iwmbuzz/status/1255460320442802181?s=19

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago
Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

But his just friend wouldn't wanna do things her just friend doesn't like so no selfie for you

Let a 3rd friend take a selfie with these two πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: wendy25

Uma he might have common Friends with Arti..I haven't seen him once with Arti since 2017 atleast..And yes he Doesn't watch BB AT all so his first reaction about sana was genuine later he might gathered info from around and bent on Arti..

GadhaπŸ˜†οΏΌ

Yes he has habit of making fool of himself, even his fans laugh at it! He is not vile, just a bit silly...

Additional info: He himself is expert in playing games with fans like Sidnaaz areπŸ˜‰

I'm not Uma, Wendy πŸ˜†

Anyway, Shehnaaziens has blacklisted Zain name bcs of Aarti 🀣 Now, they are behind Pearl LOL. 

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

2 days back my district was coming under green zone, where not even a single case had been noticed at all. and now it falls under orange, as some fools, who went to Shri Hazoor Sahib, returned Punjab at their own by Taxis n all, and they all are positive.

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Not related to sidnaaz but he is my dad's cousin brother (means my dad ke mama ka ladka) ..Now a famous web series and tv director and once he was a journalist fr filmfare and mumbai mirror  ..

Sharing his experience with irfan khan ..

https://twitter.com/iwmbuzz/status/1255460320442802181?s=19

he will be missed 

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

wow! Are you day dreaming? πŸ˜†

Aim big πŸ€£ 

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

Idk about that but Aarti IG story indicate something else. She thank him for supporting her. Where else to support her if not BB? πŸ˜†

Courtesy Drama...πŸ˜†

I have many mutuals who are zain fans.. Arti might be in extended circles, but never once i saw any pic of zain with Arti..

Arti is not at all in his circle or work circle, hence might be friend's friends