Sidnaaz Unlimited CC44|Vote fr SidNaaz in InternationalIconicAward[IO] - Page 115

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Sid hates selfies.. even when a few years or centuries later, these two decide k posting a pic together does not dent their individuality, it wouldn't be a selfie😆

😆 But he has been part of selfie’s when the friends have clicked, so if his just friend clicks a selfie with him, we shouldn’t be surprised 

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

He is not a friend or a BB watcher..😆

Might have common friends with her or something!

Idk about that but Aarti IG story indicate something else. She thank him for supporting her. Where else to support her if not BB? ðŸ˜†

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I never understood what soft corner Salman 😆had for Shilpa.. why.. I mean why😆

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

can’t 2 friends talk to each other .. 

kaha Sid was saying he will always be there for sana and right now 1 month of lockdown and he has not been seen around sana even online 😂😂😂..

Is this his friendship .. 

I like this take! By God! What is this Shuklaji?! ðŸ˜¡ What friend are you? You always said you would be for her lifelong! And just one chat? Shame on you! ðŸ˜†

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

What a person to support! Of all! ðŸ˜³

but how did public support her in huge numbers? Even that season forum was toxic 

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I never understood what soft corner Salman 😆had for Shilpa.. why.. I mean why😆

will remain mystery forever ðŸ˜†

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail

Im missing Sidnaaz live chat. They should do one. Or probably, Sidharth taking Shehnaaz interview or vise versa. It will be fun ðŸ˜†

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

😆 But he has been part of selfie’s when the friends have clicked, so if his just friend clicks a selfie with him, we shouldn’t be surprised 

But his just friend wouldn't wanna do things her just friend doesn't like so no selfie for you

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

Right!! ðŸ¤£ he made a fool of himself. It won't hurt him if he acknowledge her instead of behaving like she's a stranger. He doesn't have to be fan or sing praises for her. He watches aarti in bb but he doesn't know Shehnaaz ðŸ˜†Aarti ko pata chal gaya hoga about Zain Shehnaaz so she had to call him and post their video call screenshot ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

he might have common Friends with Arti..I haven't seen him once with Arti since 2017 atleast..And yes he Doesn't watch BB AT all so his first reaction about sana was genuine later he might gathered info from around and bent on Arti..

Gadha😆

Yes he has habit of making fool of himself, even his fans laugh at it! He is not vile, just a bit silly...

Additional info: He himself is expert in playing games with fans like Sidnaaz are😉

Edited by wendy25 - 4 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

Im missing Sidnaaz live chat. They should do one. Or probably, Sidharth taking Shehnaaz interview or vise versa. It will be fun ðŸ˜†

🤣 you have cracked an excellent joke my friend🤣