Views

Users

Frequent Posters

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

Hayee itna bada lecture + reply. Mera toh din bangaya sacchi

MiNeil , MiNeilans and their pages are magnetic . People get very much attracted πŸ˜‰

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Why do the have so many accidents... I don't get it.... If u want to watch the show then watch it u need not have to explain us that u have watched it accidentally.... πŸ€£πŸ€£

Srj  really don't need certificate from ppl who are self obsessed and obsessed over their favourites that they just Know how to spread negativity 

And regarding a 16 yr old girl, what's wrong if she is playing and grown up girl and doing romantic scenes.... There are lots of examples of actresses who played growups at 16....its their personal choice...u don't have right to question them... And nobody can think good about her than her parents do don't u dare to judge her parents... 

Please ha yaha koi utna sanskaari bhi nahi hai and ppl before judging should know that those scenes are the results of their picturisation..and then are not that bold ki app chati peet ke rou that haye Haye ashnoor ne Kaile scenes kar diye.... 

Moral is if u like then watch it or just ignore it.... Itna bhi hatred nahi palo ki real and reel mein difference HI bhool jao.... Please 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

Hayee itna bada lecture + reply. Mera toh din bangaya sacchi

Ise kehte hai chor ki dadi me tinka... πŸ€£

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Why do the have so many accidents... I don't get it.... If u want to watch the show then watch it u need not have to explain us that u have watched it accidentally.... πŸ€£πŸ€£

Srj  really don't need certificate from ppl who are self obsessed and obsessed over their favourites that they just Know how to spread negativity 

And regarding a 16 yr old girl, what's wrong if she is playing and grown up girl and doing romantic scenes.... There are lots of examples of actresses who played growups at 16....its their personal choice...u don't have right to question them... And nobody can think good about her than her parents do don't u dare to judge her parents... 

Please ha yaha koi utna sanskaari bhi nahi hai and ppl before judging should know that those scenes are the results of their picturisation..and then are not that bold ki app chati peet ke rou that haye Haye ashnoor ne Kaile scenes kar diye.... 

Moral is if u like then watch it or just ignore it.... Itna bhi hatred nahi palo ki real and reel mein difference HI bhool jao.... Please 

For people moral policing ashnoor playing roles older than her they should ask themselves about their morals when she played an 18 year old in season 1 itself (which if I am not mistaken is older than her actual age even in season 1) where was the sanskari talks when she played an 18 year old I don't remember seeing any such posts about she does not look like an 18 year old.

About pairing with SRJ MiNeil are loved by all as a fictional couple where was this age difference rant when people were looking forward to her pairing with micky who is 25 in real life.

People simply need a reason to rant and find faults because season 1 had a messy end (because of ph)

SRJ certainly and definitely does not need an acting certificate from IF people he has proven his mettle as an actor and has made a special place in people's heart there are very few TV actors who can act and SRJ is one such actor who knows how to act and has shown his versatility in the range of characters he has chosen.

Edited by Priya204 - 4 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya204

For people moral policing ashnoor playing roles older than her they should ask themselves about their morals when she played an 18 year old in season 1 itself (which if I am not mistaken is older than her actual age even in season 1) where was the sanskari talks when she played an 18 year old I don't remember seeing any such posts about she does not look like an 18 year old.

About pairing with SRJ MiNeil are loved by all as a fictional couple where was this age difference rant when people were looking forward to her pairing with micky who is 25 in real life.

People simply need a reason to rant and find faults because season 1 had a messy end (because of ph)

SRJ certainly and definitely does not need an acting certificate from IF people he has proven his mettle as an actor and has made a special place in people's heart there are very few TV actors who can act and SRJ is one such actor who knows how to act and has shown his versatility in the range of characters he has chosen.

Absolutely right.... Ppl just want reasons to blame someone for the sad ending of s1 and the way their favorite character were butchered.. 

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸ‘Word.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

πŸ‘πŸ‘Word.

I just felt so disgusted when actors are personally attacked. Pointing at 16yr old and they are attacking her personally not only her even her parents.... And the call themselves grownups.... We can see who is behaving like grownups and who is behaving immaturely..... 

Chodo yaar i have been seeing this behavior since s1.....

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I just felt so disgusted when actors are personally attacked. Pointing at 16yr old and they are attacking her personally not only her even her parents.... And the call themselves grownups.... We can see who is behaving like grownups and who is behaving immaturely..... 

Chodo yaar i have been seeing this behavior since s1.....

Yeah and they can't take it even a few minutes then imagine what that 16 year old actor must be going through  just for some  reel character ,show she has been attacked right from season one not just for character on screen but going to personal level and doing character assassination of her and that too by such grown up adults . When  mirror  is shown to them now they play victim card and act like sanskari, Innocent ,decent . Even now thy have not changed. Disgusting.

Edited by Krithzz - 4 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Yeah and they can't take it even a few minutes then imagine what that 16 year old actor must be going through  just for some  reel character ,show she has been attacked right from season one not just for character on screen but going to personal level and doing character assassination of her and that too by such grown up adults . When  mirror  is shown to them now they play victim card and act like sanskari, Innocent ,decent . Even now thy have not changed. Disgusting.

Donno what pleasure the get tat they do all this.... If it's just to satisfy their ego then must say the are worst than Khatri.... 

Edited by Srilata.Mineil - 4 years ago
Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Donno what pleasure the get tat they do all this.... If it's just to satisfy their ego then must say the are worst than Khatri.... 

Khatri is a saint in front of them