Thank you S1 fans - Page 44

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So much hatred and jealousy 🤣🤣 rassi jal gayi bal nahi gaya🤣

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

All have seen holi scenes accidently again and again zoom kar ke 😉🤣 just can't avoid.( Jali na? 🤣) can't avoid MiNeil scene, can't avoid MiNeil pages ,trends , fans .Always have to stalk till end  

Edited by Krithzz - 4 years ago
Krithzz thumbnail

Ashnoor was not comfortable?🤣now this will be news to Ash  and her parents also 🤣 if so much deep thinking is there means then one would have stopped bashing Ashnoor right from last year. I think I need to post a those threads, comments,posts here and then all will come to know . People here don't know difference between real and reel but talk as if they are expert and sanskari  and talk about morale , upbringing 🤣🤣 get a life .Atleast now stop targetting that girl 

Edited by Krithzz - 4 years ago
su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

All have seen holi scenes accidently again and again zoom kar ke 😉🤣 just can't avoid.( Jali na? 🤣) can't avoid MiNeil scene, can't avoid MiNeil pages ,trends , fans .Always have to stalk till end  

Accidentally 🤣🤣

Krithzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

Accidentally 🤣🤣

Purposeful accidents 🤪

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Honestly I have seen SRJ's work backwards starting from Dhananand, then in MK, uttaran Anand, MB DKDM  even his South Indian movie ONV he is a fab actor there is no doubt about it. As Neil the show ended just when his story (for which he signed the show) was about to start and before that he was doing a decent job as Neil.

As for ashnoor I have seen her in nbt YRKKH and pb she did a decent job as an actor there are other actors who are of her age and have done bolder scenes (MiNeil scenes were not bold in any way honestly when I compare it to other shows).

What happened in season 1 was not her fault neither was it SRJ's fault (he was not even a part of the show then. It was the makers who are to be blamed for the messy end of season 1 not the actors and what is not okay is why blame SRJ(who simply chose a role based on his story) and praise other actors who do bolder stuff with actors of similar age.

Krithzz thumbnail

SRJ was brilliant as Chef Nei Oberoi and his jodi with Ashnoor was just sizzling  their romantic scenes, emotional scenes are magical. Within few months they have not only been top 5 popular couple of ITV but also made place in people's heart as Mineil emotionally . See it anywhere people are saying only one thing MiNeil are emotion.  That says all .How  brillant they were and have connected with audiences emtionally 👏 

Krithzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya204

Honestly I have seen SRJ's work backwards starting from Dhananand, then in MK, uttaran Anand, MB DKDM  even his South Indian movie ONV he is a fab actor there is no doubt about it. As Neil the show ended just when his story (for which he signed the show) was about to start and before that he was doing a decent job as Neil.

As for ashnoor I have seen her in nbt YRKKH and pb she did a decent job as an actor there are other actors who are of her age and have done bolder scenes (MiNeil scenes were not bold in any way honestly when I compare it to other shows).

What happened in season 1 was not her fault neither was it SRJ's fault (he was not even a part of the show then. It was the makers who are to be blamed for the messy end of season 1 not the actors and what is not okay is why blame SRJ(who simply chose a role based on his story) and praise other actors who do bolder stuff with actors of similar age.

Because they are Jealous and when shown  mirror they can't accept it and come up with other sanskari ,morale cover up 🤪( you see...adhuri iccha 😉) and they don't even have dare to say they watch MiNeil scene 🤣then  will they accept this fact then ?No 🤣 

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

SRJ was brilliant as Chef Nei Oberoi and his jodi with Ashnoor was just sizzling  their romantic scenes, emotional scenes are magical. Within few months they have not only been top 5 popular couple of ITV but also made place in people's heart as Mineil emotionally . See it anywhere people are saying only one thing MiNeil are emotion.  That says all .How  brillant they were and have connected with audiences emtionally 👏 

Word to word agree 💯 

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hayee itna bada lecture + reply. Mera toh din bangaya sacchi