Posted: 3 years ago

🤣🤣🤣 Sixer Avani 🤣🤣

What did you do ?.and why ?. I was enjoying vile people 🤣 you just spoilt the fun now🤪 come on..can't you understand this much ? It shows standard🤣 they are maintaining it let them🤣🤣  I love such entertainers jokers 🤣  they are stress buster🤪🤣

Such a chor they are 🤣 they say I have not seen scenes but they know each and everything about scenes 🤣 how come even by mistake they can see whole scenes and episode? 🤣🤣  they are secret fans 🤪 who watch scenes on repeat also and also they are FF also 🤣 they wait for FF ,OS and enjoy it 🤣

Edited by Krithzz - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Krithzz

What did you do ?.and why ?. I was enjoying vile people 🤣 you just spoilt the fun now🤪 come on..can't you understand this much ? It shows standard🤣 they are maintaining it let them🤣🤣  I love such entertainers jokers 🤣  they are stress buster🤪🤣

I love them yaar. I appreciated them matlab talent chahiye yaar covid jaise time pe bhi negativity phelane ki for such a stupid issue. Hum phir bhi humari favourite cheez keliye lad rahe hai . Ye toh apparently jis cheez ko hate karte hai uspe Stories likhrahe hai. Talented log

Originally posted by N_sharmaa

🤣🤣🤣 Sixer Avani 🤣🤣

As always😂😎😏 😉

More than we fans they will miss jodi I know very well how secretly they have crush ☺️ they just can't say it open and loud 🤪  I can understand their pain .now that show is over and they will be jobless and will have nothing to see or dicuss they are sad and please we can't make fun of their sadness like this. Whom will they stalk now ? Which ATs they will stalk now ? I understand their pain. Where will they show their sickness and standard now ? Think about it . I understand their pain . None should go through this 🤪

Originally posted by Hannie_Fan

I love them yaar. I appreciated them matlab talent chahiye yaar covid jaise time pe bhi negativity phelane ki for such a stupid issue. Hum phir bhi humari favourite cheez keliye lad rahe hai . Ye toh apparently jis cheez ko hate karte hai uspe Stories likhrahe hai. Talented log

I told you right they have secret crush love but poor souls are not able to tell it .we should actually feel pity for them.  🤪 what will they do now ?.🤣 they will go mad in love now .who will they survive .?

Please modi ji do something .🤣 Goverment please work on this .give poor souls reason to survive .🤪

I never discussed scenes this deeply  only real fans who have watched each and every episodes clearly and carefully can do this.  I have to go back and watch scene now 

I think all are missing sexy couple .I know they were hot and were tough to be ignored and they had set screens on fire with their chemistry and acting and they are going to be missed but don't worry picture abhi baaki hai 😉😉

I told you right they have secret crush love but poor souls are not able to tell it .we should actually feel pity for them.  🤪 what will they do now ?.🤣 they will go mad in love now .who will they survive .?

Please modi ji do something .🤣 Goverment please work on this .give poor souls reason to survive .🤪

Goverment is already fed up of corona don't give them one more corona to handle 🤣 and this corona have no medicine also 🤣

More than we fans they will miss jodi I know very well how secretly they have crush ☺️ they just can't say it open and loud 🤪  I can understand their pain .now that show is over and they will be jobless and will have nothing to see or dicuss they are sad and please we can't make fun of their sadness like this. Whom will they stalk now ? Which ATs they will stalk now ? I understand their pain. Where will they show their sickness and standard now ? Think about it . I understand their pain . None should go through this 🤪

Imagine losing job during lockdown ? Anyone can lose mind then🤪 and outcome is this🤣