Thank you S1 fans - Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Just Jealousy nothing else 🤣 their each and every word smells,scream JEALOUSY 🤣 how frustrated they are one can make out 🤣 sanskari people 🤣🤣 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Just Jealousy nothing else 🤣 their each and every word smells,scream JEALOUSY 🤣 how frustrated they are one can make out 🤣 sanskari people 🤣🤣 

yeah it's clear jealousy that s2 really worked good and the pair was famous than the s1 pair.... 

Actually s1 only Minni and HS was famous... AD and ash  really got good fans for their character.... He really did it so good.... 

And here both mineil came to lime light and now srj is ruling... Which made them. Go jal bhun...

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

yeah it's clear jealousy that s2 really worked good and the pair was famous than the s1 pair.... 

Actually s1 only Minni and HS was famous... AD and ash  really got good fans for their character.... He really did it so good.... 

And here both mineil came to lime light and now srj is ruling... Which made them. Go jal bhun...

💯💯💯

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Word. SouNoor as Mineil within a month were in top 5 most loved jodi of ITV 😉and they still continue to rule hearts  which few cant after year time also 🤣

Edited by Krithzz - 4 years ago
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is the actual reason for their hatred and extreme judgement against the actors.

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Priya don't say that the show has ended... For. Me PB is still. On.... 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Ok I will use quarantine time🤗

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya204

Ok I will use quarantine time🤗

Yeah tbis is good.... 🤗😆

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

Ok so the logical accidental people are best in judging people. Be it Ash , her parents,Rajita  or SRJ. All these people are apparently very wrong as they were responsible for a 15 year old to play 23(Toh kya hua if her bff Reem is doing shower ans rain romance in her show and all other actors of her age are being leads) As per them SRJ cant act yaar .m.  I always knew it unko cast hona chahiye tha SouNoor ke jagah . Just imagine accidental log kitne aag laga lete

ok ive watched most of SRJ s shows and have always liked him as an actor. even with krishna people praise the old nitish bharadwaj but i still feel SRJ was better but in PB he was not upto the mark.

Maybe casted opp a 15 yr old was the issue or maybe he couldnt get into the character or maybe the director couldnt connect with him to act. But he is a much better actor than this if you see his previous work. Watch MB & DKDM which is airing currently. the scene where he meets his daughter after years dint evoke any emotion in me.  watch parichay once his character & the way he played it was smiley27 one will instantly connect to him.

Also i have seen ashnoor since a kid she is a much more better actor than what she did in season 2.  Kids that age dont know what is actually good for them they should be guided properly. to make a 15 year old do romantic scenes like in the holi scene which i saw on SM (not in the epi) is not fair to a teenager. its not fair to ask children to grow up before their time. if others have done it it dosent make the next case right. everyone who agreed in doing this is responsible. To show romantic interest and love one has to be a bit more experienced in that, ashnoor clearly was not able to understand those feelings. maybe her contemporary friends did but i cant say as i have not watched them. i was personally disappointed that ashnoors performance as an actor went down instead of up. 

i loved mini as a character and there was no closure to her the way the makers ended season 1. there was no justice for what she did for her mother, for being strong and going through so much. Sorry but makers gave mini the worst deal out of the 3 characters. it dosent feel nice to see the hate mini gets 1) because a fav character was axed  2) because she is a kid and dosent confirm to the normal standards of a kid. and 3) for questioning people and speaking her mind.

Season 2 was always a mess after the messy ending in season1

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago
Krithzz thumbnail

Just can't ignore that's the magic I love it 🤣🤣🤣

Krithzz thumbnail

None can think better about Ashnoor   other than her  parents. Ashnoor was fab in season two👏👏 be it Romantic scene , emotional scene or any scene she just slayed 👏