Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Yeah.. lockdown and to top it their favorites show is off air . You are right .we need to sympathize 💔😭

I hope makers ,channel realise this and gave them a chance to live life again 

Bless them . 🤣

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

They just discussed Neil pulling Mini on HS's charpaee scene while he was asleep ... Humari ash kitni asanskaari hai na aise scenes karti hai. 

Sanskari people  watch that scene ?   that means 😉🤣 they  enjoyed also and that's why so much asankaari discussion and thoughts they have .Avani we should call them tharki club🤣 they are more tharki then us 🤣    

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

They just discussed Neil pulling Mini on HS's charpaee scene while he was asleep ... Humari ash kitni asanskaari hai na aise scenes karti hai. 

Oh mera mood theek ho gaya suddenly🤣

Abhi jake padhti hoon😆

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

They wanted more from this sexy couple but all their dreams are now shattered .💔  but I hope for their sanity makers get next season so at least jobless people job and sanity level remains safe 🤪

Exactly

Their hopes were high🤣🤣🤣

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

They were hottest ☺️  just eyelocks were 🔥🔥🔥

They use to sizzle  and you feel like watching their scenes again and again 

su_94 thumbnail

They wanted more from this sexy couple but all their dreams are now shattered .💔  but I hope for their sanity makers get next season so at least jobless people job and sanity level remains safe 🤪

This is not right god . please get back their favorites . Let them enjoy .I can't see them in such state .Save them please 🤣

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I cannot thank you enough for thinking so much about us and our Favourites.  Matlab apna saara kaam-dhaam chod kar hume aur humare favourites ko analyse karne baithte ho. Matlab jitna hum nahi soch sakte usse 10× analysis toh aap karlete ho. Tumhare favourites chale gaye hai show se fir bhi tumko chain nahi mila humare and SouNoorSha ke baare me sochne se. Itna pyaar hayee ... love you guys.... Btw ek doubt clear karo.... Tumlog Mini ko Mita se compare kar rahe the Neil ko Ashok se and Babita ko Isha se.... did Babita ever have an EMA ? Or was Ashok the innocent one in the marriage who was wronged???,, Nahi Na.. Jab story ka pata na ho tab muh nahi kholna chahiye OKAY.   Anyhow lage raho apne velepan pe....

Babita or Isha 

Don't you know avani same hi h 

Agar vo log theory likh sakte h to ye rahi meri 

Isha ne apni bacchi ko apne Papa se dur kiya 

Babita ne 17 Saal koi Koshish hi nai ki mini ko uske papaji se milvaye 👍🏼

Meeta or Mini dono ki situation bhi similar h 

Dono ne maa baap ka saath kho diya 

Fir kisi se beithaha pyaar kiya 

Ashok or Neil dono ne apni betiyo ko bada hote nai dekha 

Ye rahi meri bhi nonsense vali theory 🤣

Kaisi h 🤣

Vishal_m.neil thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There fav line. I was just going thru all Channels. Just saw that moment in pb. Yuck, show lost it's charm after lead exit. How could she romance with a guy age of her father.

Fir full detail discussion.

su_94 thumbnail

Yeah.. lockdown and to top it their favorites show is off air . You are right .we need to sympathize 💔😭

I hope makers ,channel realise this and gave them a chance to live life again 

Like that  famous line which doctors say in films .. Ab dawa nahi, dua ki zaroorat hai... 🤣 I hope dua gets answered and their sexy ,hot favorites be back and their life gets better 🤣

su_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vishal_m.neil

There fav line. I was just going thru all Channels. Just saw that moment in pb. Yuck, show lost it's charm after lead exit. How could she romance with a guy age of her father.

Fir full detail discussion.

They see all the scenes and epsiode accidentally that too whole episode and scenes that too daily 🤣🤣 

Fact was they use to look upto episodes and scenes and they were totally love but couldn't express it