||Cupid's Little Arrow|| Premeer SS || COMPLETED Epilogue on pg 13

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone, I am back with a new Premeer story. I know everyone finds it difficult to be active in the Forum now a days but thought to just post it so may be some forum wasis would come and seešŸ˜Š.

If you are interested then let me know. I will start posting from tomorrow.

Bye šŸ¤—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

CUPID'S LITTLE ARROW

PROLOGUE

Hello people, I amback with yet another SS on Premeer. This one is not based on the show. Letā€™speep into the Prologue to have a start and know what is there in the story.Enjoy reading.

ā€œPrem mamu, caomefast. Miss Heer will be waiting for usā€, Tanu shouted from the lavish hallof the Juneja Mansion making Prem smile and chuckle at his cute, little 6 years old nieceā€™s antics. He adjusted the silk dupatta around his neck for the final time and gave a look at himself in the mirror. ā€œNot bad Mr. Juneja, you look quite impressive!ā€ Prem complemented himself and lifted the imaginary collar of his expensive sherwani which his niece had selected specially for himfor this special day of their lives. ā€œGet ready Miss Heer Maan to become Mrs. Heer Prem Junejaā€, Prem told no one in particular and walked down the stairs to start their journey to his brideā€™s house.

Confusing as to how Prem and Heer met and fell in love with each other? Or did they really fall in love with each other? If you want to know the answers then you have to start this journey with me into this beautiful love story of Prem and Heer in which the cupid will play its game through this little girl ā€œTanuā€. How a quiet, innocent, little girl who lost her parents and only family, became the cupid in the life of her mamu (maternal uncle)who was also not so lucky with the relations and specially with family and a girl who had lost her faith in love and marriage, will be interesting to knowā€¦.isnā€™t it?

So what do you think about the Prologue? Do you guys find it interesting enough to read? If yes then let me know through your comments. And donā€™t forget to hit the like button ifyou like it. Please bura ho, bhala ho mujhe bata doā€¦I am ready to bear all yourjoote, chappals, ande and tamatarsā€¦but please spare some of your time and read it.

Thank You,

Love,

Sunayana

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Will chk soon Sunzz

Sunzz u send link in fb fan group - is that not in IF

Cz that link doesnā€™t open šŸ¤”

AASUS thumbnail

sunzz i read it šŸ¤—Premeer are delicious anytime ā¤ļø

whenever iā€™m here iā€™ll read stories my fav PHā˜ŗļøšŸ„°šŸ˜˜

i have read something similar where Tanuā€™s tutor is Heer and Prem drops off his niece - on that one itā€™s Heer who is very anxious and Prem was quiet oblivious to Heer.

letā€™s see how you take this Premeer forward - lob ya

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

Originally posted by: AASUS

Will chk soon Sunzz

Sunzz u send link in fb fan group - is that not in IF

Cz that link doesnā€™t open šŸ¤”

In fb fan group, that link was of fb link where I finished posting this story. I have just started in IF. 

Why didn't it open? šŸ˜•

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

sunzz i read it šŸ¤—Premeer are delicious anytime ā¤ļø

whenever iā€™m here iā€™ll read stories my fav PHā˜ŗļøšŸ„°šŸ˜˜

i have read something similar where Tanuā€™s tutor is Heer and Prem drops off his niece - on that one itā€™s Heer who is very anxious and Prem was quiet oblivious to Heer.

letā€™s see how you take this Premeer forward - lob ya

Thank you so much for reading and commenting AthišŸ¤—just stay tuned to know what the story is about šŸ˜‰

AASUS thumbnail

Oho me staying tuned šŸ˜Ž

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

CUPIDā€™S LITTLE ARROW
PREMEERSS
Part-1
FIRST MEETING

ā€œI am sorry Mr. Juneja, we couldnā€™t save your sister and her husband.They had lost a high amount of blood and it was nearly impossible for us to do something though we did try our best. But the good news is that your niece is alrightā€¦she has some scratches in her arm and a not so deep cut on her head butshe will be alright in a week or twoā€, the Dr. informed Prem Juneja, one of the most successful businessman in the country. Though he had his family and business in Canada and almost in all the parts of the globe, he preferred to stay here in India, particularly in Punjab.

The doctorā€™s information shook him from inside.He left his office early today as his sister and her husband along with their 6 years old daughter were coming to him for the first time in these 7 years of her marriage.

You must be thinking why Premā€™s elder sister had not come to visit him for 7 years. Isnā€™t that a long period of time? Well then let me tell you the whole story clearly.

Lalit Juneja whom today, all the big corporate houses and business tycoons of the world can recognize just by his mere name,was once a defeated man being a failure in the business world. The company which his father had given to him on his deathbed, was no longer his own as his partner cheated on him by revealing the details of the company to their rivals.He lost everything only except few savings of his own and the house which was on his son Premā€™s name.

So to try his luck and make more money he decided to shift abroad along with his family. However his mother never wanted to leave the place where her husbandā€™s memories were. So they left her here in Punjab with the inspection of a care taker and along with his wife Gayatri Juneja, daughter Kulraj Juneja and son Prem Juneja, Lalit Juneja left the country. His dreams came true within a few years and he became one of the respectable businessmen of Canada. But in his crave for money he started ignoring his family, specially his kids. 

On the other and Gayatri Juneja was always an ambitious lady. She held the heredity of a royal family. Lalit and her marriage were arranged by her father and she couldnā€™t do anything. But she never liked Lalitā€™s small house and his life style. Gayatri Juneja always wanted a life likeher motherā€¦full of luxury, full of servants who could attend her whenever she needed and a rich social life where she could flaunt her wealth to the other rich ladies of the society. And after Lalitā€™s huge loss in business things started to become worse. They had fight almost every dayā€¦sometimes in front of their children. 

Prem was too young to understand but Kulrajā€¦she had seen her parents fighting in the nastiest way two people could fight, but she always tried to keep her brother away from all this. Her brother was the one she loved the most. She tried to gain attention of her parents by showing her excellent results in the exams or the many trophies that she had won invarious competition but they seem unaffected. Not that she hated her parents but after sometimes she had understood that only her baby brother was there for her. So she spent most of the times with her grandmother and her brother. But her fatherā€™s decision of leaving the country really shattered her.

Life in Canada was never the same as in India.She and her brother were sent to boarding school for better studying. Kulraj was always a very bright student so she didnā€™t find it difficult to cope up with the studies there but what she missed most was her family. She was by then 13.

However things were different for Prem. He was 7 when his family moved to Canada. From the very first he was close to his sister. He never remembered spending some family time with his parents. When Kulraj was sent to boarding he passed most of his time with his study and thenanny who used to look after him. But whenever he had seen any other child withhis parents, the loneliness engulfed him. He used to miss his motherā€™s lapwhenever he got scared at night or his fatherā€™s supporting hands whenever hefell from the bicycle. After some 3 years he was sent to boarding too and he kindof adjusted there.

Prem closed his eyes and sat on the bedside chair beside Tanu. This little soul who couldnā€™t even know properly what a family was, had been snatched from her family. Prem sighed and caressed her forehead with love and care. It was the first time that he was seeing his little nieceā€¦his Kul diā€™s daughter. ā€œSo like her!ā€ he thought and smiled. 

His chain of thoughts was broken by his friend and business partner Manmeet. 

ā€œYou havenā€™t eaten anything from the time you heard the newsā€¦eat somethingā€, he suggested. 

ā€œNo yaar,khane ka man nahi hai. Main yahin thik hunā€, replied Prem feeling really tired at the happenings from the morning.

ā€œAlright, at least go home and take some restā€¦she is sleeping now. Besides, the stuff said they will not release the bodies till tomorrowā€, Manmeet reasoned.

ā€œNoā€, denied Prem. ā€œI want to stay hereā€¦you go home. If I need anything I will call youā€.

ā€œAre you sure?ā€ Manmeet asked for a final time.

ā€œOff courseā€, Prem gave a weak smile and wished him good night.

Next DayMorning-

ā€œHow did you plan to break the news to her?ā€ was the first sentence that Tanu heard when she slowly opened her eyes the next day morning. She looked around and tried to recognize the place in front of her eyes. ā€œThis is not her homeā€¦.then what place is it?ā€ the thought of an unknown surrounding scared her but what scared her more was the absence of her parents. She could see two young men and an old lady discussing something but whom she couldnā€™t see washer parents.

ā€œWhere is mamma papa?ā€
she asked no one in particular.

The three heads immediately turned towards her seeing her awake. ā€œRelax child, I will tell you where your parents are. But right now please lie down on the bedā€, the nurse tried to calm her down.

Though she wanted to see her parents but she felt too tired to get up. After putting her to sleep Prem and Manmeet went to do the last rituals of Premā€™s elder sister Kulraj Singh and her husband Kiran Singh. In the afternoon Tanu again panicked of not seeing her parents around her but the old nurse handled her. She not only told her that her parents were now with God and they would be living there but also made her understand that from that day onwards she (Tanu) had to live with her (mamu) maternal uncle. 

What that little soul understood from the old nurseā€™s explanation was not known to anyone but after that what everyone did notice was the quiet behavior of Tanu. Whenever anyone asked any question or tried to make any conversation with her she just shifted her gaze to her hands which had a pendant holding tightly and remained quiet.

It didnā€™t go unnoticed by Prem. He himself triedto talk to her but she seemed unaffected. The doctor advised him to take her homeā€¦may be a homely atmosphere would bring her back to life. Prem nodded and registered that from then onwards a new soul would be living with him. Not that he would mind thatā€¦why would he mind? She was the daughter of her elder sisterā€¦a sister whom he loved the most, a sister whom he considered his only family. But the thing was that he has been a loner for a long time, may be for almost 17-18 years so he doesnā€™t know how to live with others, especially with a 6 years old child.

The next day Prem and Manmeet took Tanu home, a home where Prem lived alone. No, practically not alone; his helper Manohar was there. The little soul entered the house like a zombie. She looked around and her gaze fixed at a sight. Not paying any attention to what the other 3 characters were talking about, she moved forward and stood in front of a picture which had her mom in itā€¦.not only her mom but also that man called Prem Juneja about whom she had been told in the hospital that he was her maternal uncle or mama, was there with her mom in the picture.

Prem noticed it. He slowly stood beside her and touched her shoulder. ā€œTanu go with Manohar uncle, he will take you to your room. Go with him and take some restā€¦Ok?ā€

Tanu looked at him and without saying anythingtried to lift her small handbag. Manohar quickly took it and held her hands andled her to her new bedroom. Both Prem and Manmeet had understood by then it wasnot going to be easyā€¦.neither for them nor for Tanu.

Done withthe first chapter. Do read and share your precious views. And if you liked itthen donā€™t forget to hit the like button. Next part will be posted soon. Tillthen take care and bye.

Thank You,
Love,
Sunayana

AASUS thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Oye Sunzz aisa chord diyašŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Jaldi next part post karo šŸ¤¬

I wanna read entire story šŸ¤£ right now now now now šŸ¤”šŸ˜ˆ

So cool this one aww 

Who cares about dumbo g3 and ulli Lalit - heā€™s a meanšŸ‘ŽšŸ¼

Me v interested to know how Tanu becomes friend with her mamu

Woah Manmeet Premā€™s frd - is ur for real?

Sigh no Preet in this story huh šŸ¤” 

Ok I live with that šŸ¤£

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Oye Sunzz aisa chord diyašŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Jaldi next part post karo šŸ¤¬

I wanna read entire story šŸ¤£ right now now now now šŸ¤”šŸ˜ˆ

So cool this one aww 

Who cares about dumbo g3 and ulli Lalit - heā€™s a meanšŸ‘ŽšŸ¼

Me v interested to know how Tanu becomes friend with her mamu

Woah Manmeet Premā€™s frd - is ur for real?

Sigh no Preet in this story huh šŸ¤” 

Ok I live with that šŸ¤£

Thank you so much Athi for find it cool šŸ¤— don't worry about G3 and Lalit. And as far as pretty is concerned, you will be disappointed to know there's not much Meet stuff in this storyšŸ˜­ 

Yes Manmmet is Prem's friend...real and good.

I will post tomorrow. Be readyšŸ˜Š