Frequent Posters

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

CUPID’S LITTLE ARROW
PREMEERSS
Part-2
TRYING TO BE FRIENDS

Sun rays peeped through the window making the little soul stirred in her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around. Finding what she was trying to find, she grabbed it in her hand and kissed it. It was a photograph of her parents and her which was taken just before they left their house in London.

In the meantime a lady came to her room to help her to get freshen up and ready for the school. Two weeks had passed since she had come from the hospital. Prem had made sure that she had all the comforts in the house. He got her admitted to a new school hoping that the new atmosphere and the new friends might bring some change into her. Especially for her help Lakshmi, Manohar’s wife was being called from the village. She (Lakshmi) made sure to help her in any way she could. She made her ready in the morning for school, tried to make her favourite breakfast though she (Tanu) never really cared for the breakfast or for any other meal for that matter. She barely ate something. Lakshmi even proposed to feed her with her hands but she neither denied nor accepted it. At last Lakshmi gave up being utterly helpless. 

Prem even tried to bring her some toys which girls in her age usually liked to play with like dolls, some kitchen utensils,stuffed toys etc. but she didn’t even touched them. Prem couldn’t stay at home because of his business commitments though he really tried. Being a loner for almost all his life, he was having a really hard time understanding her. He even heard complaint against her from school. In these two weeks he had to go to her school for almost 4 days being called by her class teacher. She was inattentive in class, never did her homework completely. Well if that was not enough, she indulged herself into a fight with one of her classmates and also threatened her.

But yesterday it was just enough of it. Tanu refused to go to school however he managed to drop her, didn’t even eat anything the whole day. When asked about her sudden change of routine she just walked past him without giving him any answer. And that’s when Prem lost his cool. He had a really hectic day in the office, he again heard complaint against her when he went to pick her up from school and then in house Tanu’s ignorance and almost rude behavior brought out the already frustrated man in him.

He lashed out at her knowing full well that ultimately he was also behaving like a kid but he couldn’t help it. Later that night he tried to apologize to her but she remained in her room. After sometime he heard soft sobs coming from her room. Knowing full well that Tanu wouldn’t answer his call, Prem sent Lakshmi with food and to his surprise Tanu let Lakshmi come into her room though the moment she saw Prem, she hid behind Lakshmi;and that was when he realized what terrible mistake he had done. She was afraid of him…her own uncle. That thought didn’t let him sleep the whole night. So the first thing that he did in the morning after dropping Tanu to school was to go to Manmeet for some advice.

“I really can’t understand what should I do Manmeet”,
Prem voiced out his helplessness.

“I think we should talk to her doctor. May be he can suggest something”, suggested Manmeet.

Prem nodded in agreement and the next moment they drove to the hospital to meet the doctor who had treated Tanu.

“Mr. Juneja…come inside”, the Dr. Khurana called them in his cabin visibly surprised at this sudden visit.

“Sorry to bother you doctor but we have a very big problem otherwise we would have never visited you without any appointment” ,apologized for their sudden visit.

“It’s ok Mr. Malhotra I can understand. Tell me what I can do for you?” the doctor asked really concerned.

Prem took some time and then told everything to the doctor.

“Hmm, did you think of taking the help of a counselor?” asked the doctor.

“Counselor?What kind of counselor? What are you talking about?” asked Prem really confused.

“Well Mr. Juneja, aam aadmi samajhte hai ke psychiatrist aur coulnselor ek hi hai matlab pagalon ke doctor…but it’s not the same. Counselor bhi logon ke mental health pe hi kaam karte hai bas unke kaam karne ka tareeka thoda alag hai”, the doctor explained to Prem. “In some cases when a child loses it’s both parents and doesn’t have any other family member, he or she becomes very quiet. They don’t understand whom to trust and whom not to. They develop a fear that everyone would disown them and they have to live on their own. Nobody in this world will love them like their parents. Slowly slowly they get into depression which results in the mental problem. I am not saying that humesha aisa hota hai but kabhi kabhi. Aise time pe what we should do is to understand them and try to get them out of their insecurities and fear. She needs to tell her inner feelings.Sometimes the best medicine is to have someone who really listens to you without giving any opinion about you”.

“But doctor Tanu is not ready to talk to me about anything so how can I understand her problems?” Prem voiced out his concerns.

“Mr. Prem, it’s easier to talk to any stranger than our closed ones because we don’t have to worry whether they will judge us or not. Aur ye kaam ek coulselors bohut achchi tarha se karte hai”.

“I understand doctor but hum Tanu ko kisi bhi counselor ke pass leke nahi ja sakte…I mean she is not ready to come out of her room. Bohut mushkil se usko aj school chhoda hai. Wo to mere saath kahin aane jane ko bhi tayyar nahi. She just remains in her room all quiet”,
replied Prem all worried.

“Don’t worry Mr. Prem, we have many counselors who would go to your house and talk to Tanu. You just take the card I am giving you and talk to her”, said the doctor and gave him a card of one of the best child counselors of the city. Well the counselor was not in town but the doctor assured them that he would inform the counselor. 

“Prem at least take out the card from your pocket and see it. You haven’t even seen the card which the doctor gave you”,Manmeet said to Prem who was busy driving the car and thinking if it would be aright decision to consult a child counselor.

“Preeemmm”, Manmeet spoke a little louder earning no response from Prem who by then, had stopped by an ice cream parlour and was busy in deep thinking.

“Yes, yes…did you say something?” Prem asked being startled at this sudden noise.

“I have been saying for the past 15 minutes but seems you were busy in some other thinking”, replied Manmeet irritably.

“Sorry yaar, I was just thinking are we doing right? I mean counselor…main jaanta hunki isse Tanu ko fayda hi hoga but…”  he couldn’t complete his sentence as Manmeetinterrupted him by placing a supporting hand on his shoulder. “I know ke tu kya soch raha hai but  trust me, Tanu will be alright”.

“I hope so. You know what? Kul di told me that Tanu was a bubbly, full of life and naughty girl but now she barely say anything. We need to bring her back”, Prem voiced out his concerns and placed his hands on top of Manmeet.

“By the way I was thinking to buy her some ice cream…shayad khush ho jaye”, Prem told Manmeet and both bought three ice creams and leave from there.

Prem had picked Tanu up from the school and reached home 2 hours ago. He told Lakshmi to give the ice cream to Tanu but she refused to eat. She didn’t even allow Prem in her room.

“I don’t want anything from you”, she shouted at him and locked herself in the room.

Later in Prem’s Room-

“May be the doctor was right. I should consult the counselor”, he thought and took out the card from his pocket.

“Miss  Heer Maan…hmmm let’s see”, he thought and decided that the first thing that he was going to do in the morning would be to meet her.

He kept the card on his bedside table and lied down on the bed but sleep was far away from his eyes. He was continuously thinking about Tanu’s behaviour. He could see his elder sister in his niece…only the softness, the bubbly girl in her was missing. He gave a look at the card and determined to bring Tanu back to her old self.

Done with this part. Do read and share your precious views. Next part will be posted soon…till then good bye and take care.

Thank You,
Love,
Sunayana

Edited by Sunzz.Harshiti - 3 years ago
Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

CUPID’S LITTLE ARROW
PREMEERSS
Part-3
THE COUNSELOR

“Hello,who’s this?” Manmeet received the call on his cell phone and asked.

“Guess who”, replied the person on the other side.

“Excuse me ma’am it’s my office time. So you better tell your name otherwise let me just concentrate on my work”,Manmeet said irritably.

“Ohho, iItna gussa! Itna gussa sehat ke liye achcha nahi hai”, giggled the person.

“Fine I am disconnecting the line. Then I think you will understand what I am saying”.Manmeet was about to disconnect the call when the person on the opposite side said hurriedly, “Sorry yar Manmeet. Ab maaf bhi kar do. You know I didn’t do it intentionally”.

“Yah right! One year and no phone call…not even a single message. And when I tried to call you I was told that madam was very busy. She couldn’t talk to you right now. Please leave your message”,Manmeet mimicked the answering machine of the person.

“Ok baba you are right and I am wrong.Are you happy now? C’mon please forgive me”, OP (Other Person) tried to pacify him.

“Ok ok maaf kiya” smiled Manmeet. “Btw why is this sudden phone call? Is there something special today?” 

“I am in the town”, replied the person and immediately received an ear piercing sound.

“Whaaatt?” shouted Manmeet. “You are in the town and you didn’t think it was important to tell me about this?”

“Are are first listen to me. I just landed. Even now I am at the airport and I am calling you so that you can come and pick me up”, replied the person.

“Ok ok you wait. I am coming”,Manmeet replied hurriedly and hung up the phone.

“Ashlesha…. I am going to the airport”he shouted excitedly and was about to step out but stopped hearing his wife’s question.

“But why?” Ashlehsa, Manmeet’s wife asked observing her husband’s excitement.

“Meri behen jo aa rahi hai”, and he ran out of the house.

At the airport we can see a lady of mid 20’s, wearing blue denim and a white shirt, waiting at the gate to be picked up by someone or just waiting for someone. She looked at her wrist watch and sighed. “I should’ve called him earlier”, thought she.

“Sorry sorry I am late…got traffic”,a man in his 20’s apologized.

“It’s ok, I called you late. No problem. Come on, let’s go”, the lady replied and started walking towards the gate.

“Are Heer wait, I want to talk to you”.
“Not now Manmeet. I am very tired. Gharjake baat karenge”.

[Yes they are Heer and Manmeet. But how’s Heer Manmeet’s sister?? You will know in the later chapters].

Heer already entered the car and sat in the passenger’s seat. Manmeet, afterkeeping her luggage sat on the driver’s seat and they drove away.

“So tell me the reason of your suddenvisit”, asked Manmeet after settling down in their drawing room.

“Off ho Manmeet let her rest a bit!”  Ashlesha scolded her husband.

“It’s ok Ash, I know he is very curious to know the reason of my arrival. But I am not telling anything right now because I have an appointment. So I need to rush,” Heer replied taking her purse.

“Where?” asked Manmeet.

“Dr. Khurana ke paas”.

“Why?”

“I don’t know. He called yesterday and told that something was up”.

“Ok, come I will drop you”.

“It’s ok. You go to your office. I can manage myself”.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, don’t worry. Ok bye…I am getting late”.

“Excuse me! Is Dr. Khurana in his chamber?” Heer asked the receptionist.

“Are you Miss. Heer Maan?” asked the receptionist.

“Yes”.

“Well he had been half expecting you since morning. On third floor….go straight and left. You will find his chamber”.

“Thank you”.

“So Heer this is the case. I gave him your card. I hope you are ok with it. I mean you…”

The doctor was cut off by Heer. “It’s ok, sir. I know I have stopped taking cases from India as I wasn’t here but it has been one year and I think it’s the high time that I should get back to my root”, Heer replied thinking something deeply.

“Ok, so there you go. You know how to handle children”.

“Thank you sir for having faith in me. Btw, what’s his name?”

“Prem Juneja, he is Tanu’s maternal uncle”.

In the evening Heer was just unpacking her stuffs when she received a phone call from an unknown number.

“Hello!” Heer answered the call.

“Hello, Can I speak to Miss Heer Maan?”

“May I know who is this?”

“I am Prem Juneja. Could you please call her?”

“Oh Mr. Juneja, I am Heer. Dr. Khurana has told me about you”.

“Oh hello, Miss Maan. Actually if you don’t mind before taking any step I would like to meet you personally if you don’t have any problem with it”,
Prem voiced out his hesitation.

“Of course. So tomorrow morning 11 O’clock?”

“Ok, I will be there”.

After hanging up the call Heer came down the stairs and joined Manmeet and Ashlesha in dinner.

“Who was on the phone?” Manmeet asked after serving himself with the food.
“Ek case hai. Usi silsile mein. Oh haa ek aur baat, I am going to uncle’s house as you know it was the place where I used to meet my clients”, Heer replied while munching the food.

“Wow! You are taking cases in India again that means you will be living here from now onwards. Won’t you?”asked Ashlesha all excited.

“Let’s see”.

“What let’s see? You have to”.
Manmeet literally ordered her.

“Ok, ok, we’ll talk about this later. Now concentrate on the food. Come on I am hungry”, Heer tried to avoid the topic. Manmeet and Ashlesha understood that and thought to stop the conversation.

Next day in Heer’s office-

“May I come in?” asked Prem.

“Come in”, came a reply.

“Hello I am Prem Juneja. I called you yesterday”.

“Yes yes, sit down please. Well, Mr. Juneja though Dr. Khurana has told me about your niece but I would like to know from you personally”,
Heer said sincerely.

Prem told her about Tanu from the day she entered Juneja Mansion. 

“Hmm. See Mr. Jueneja hum to apna kaam karenge but the most important work has to be done by you. You are her uncle so in a way her family and at this time she needs her family”, Heer tried to make him understand.

“I can understand doctor but she is not ready to listen to me”.

“It’s ok Mr. Juneja. Abhi to hum bas counseling shuru karenge. Dheere dheere wo aapki baat sunne lagegi. You will send her here. We will start from tomorrow”, Heer assured him.

“I have one request. If you could please come to our house…I mean she won’t go out with me or with anyone for that matter”,he sighed.

“Ok, no problem. I will come.”

“Thank you”.

“My pleasure”.

I know this chapter is a little boring.But this was important for the progress of the story. Next chapter will beinteresting as it will be the first meeting of Tanu and Heer. Will Heer becomesuccessful in returning Tanu back to her old self? You will know in the nextchapter. Do read this chapter and share your precious views. Bye and take care.

Thank You,
Love,
Sunayana

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

wow wow wow 🤗

sunzz sissy double treat 🥳

me lob lob lob your writing so professional ji❤️

sigh Tanu didn’t want ice cream😲 which kid does that huh👎🏼 arre muje bej do na😎 i’d be more than happy to have all 3 ice cream😛 “slurps”

oho ash is nice girl wOah and that too to Heer

hmm i guessed from telephone convo it’s Heer

it’s interesting Heer didn’t want indian clients before🤔

i guess there is mystery of her being away or avoiding to stay in india 

premeer woohoo cant wait for next ch 

woohoo

lob ya sunzz sis muwah 🤗

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

Originally posted by: AASUS

wow wow wow 🤗

sunzz sissy double treat 🥳

me lob lob lob your writing so professional ji❤️

sigh Tanu didn’t want ice cream😲 which kid does that huh👎🏼 arre muje bej do na😎 i’d be more than happy to have all 3 ice cream😛 “slurps”

oho ash is nice girl wOah and that too to Heer

hmm i guessed from telephone convo it’s Heer

it’s interesting Heer didn’t want indian clients before🤔

i guess there is mystery of her being away or avoiding to stay in india 

premeer woohoo cant wait for next ch 

woohoo

lob ya sunzz sis muwah 🤗

Thank you athi for liking and commenting🤗yes Ash and Manmeet both are nice here..i made thm😛 Tanu is sad 😭so she doesn't want ice cream but i love it😆about Heer's mystery...you will know in next chapters. Stay tuned.😊

AASUS thumbnail

Ok staying tuned 

Update today hai Na me waiting to read 🤗

AASUS thumbnail

Waiting for next ch 🥳🤗😎

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

Waiting for next ch 🥳🤗😎

Sorry for late update Athi 😛 I am posting now😊

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

CUPID'S LITTLE ARROW

Premeer SS

Part – 4

FIRST ATTEMPT

“Well I hope she won’t do anything stupid”, said Prem nervously while driving his car to his home with Heer. Yes Prem had personally come to take Heer in the morning itself not caring of him getting terribly late for his office. Anyone who had known him for the past 5 years would know that Mr. Prem Juneja had never been late to his office…not even for a second, nor did he take a day off from his work. He was a real workaholic. But today was different. He was more worried of Tanu’s reaction after seeing the counselor than of his work.

“Don’t worry I have handled such kids. It won’t be a problem”, Heer assured him.

“But…”, Prem was cut off by Heer. “It seems you are more worried than me, Mr. Juneja”, Heer laughed seeing his condition.

“This woman! Mujhpe has rahi hai…Prem Juneja par!” Prem gritted his teeth though plastered a nonchalant look on his face.

“Tanu!” called Prem.

No response.

“Manohar, where is Tanu?” asked Prem.

“Bhaiya she is in her room. She didn’t even eat her breakfast”, Manohar informed them.

Prem sighed. “I told you”, he looked at Heer.

“Ok ok..just show me her room”, Heer asked them.

“Upstairs…second left”.

Heer nodded and went to her room….well not to her room. She stood at the door and suddenly a loud scream was heard by everyone. Prem and Manohar rushed to see what happened. As they went near Tanu’s room they saw Heer was screaming in pain holding her leg sitting on the floor. Prem immediately held her by her shoulder and tried to make her stand.

“Aaahh!” Heer screamed. 

Meanwhile hearing a loud scream Tanu, being afraid, unlocked the door of her room and saw that her uncle was helping an unknown girl to make her stand on her own feet. As soon as she opened the door, Heer smiled at her.

“Who are you?” Tanu asked.

“Hii I am Heer. Prem’s…I mean your uncle’s friend. Actually we have a very important work to do but your uncle was late so I came here. Now we’ll do the work at home. I hope you don’t have any problem”, Heer acted like taking permission from her.

But she, without responding anything, retired to her room and locked the door again.

“First mission accomplished!” Heer gave a victory look to Prem and went to the kitchen with Manohar. Prem just saw her retreating figure amusingly and confusingly. He was confused because what mission was accomplished? She didn’t even do anything….only told a big lie. But at the same time he was amused. First she successfully brought Tanu out of her room…though for a brief second but she did. Then how effortlessly she made up a false story and lied fluently. Must say she was a good actor.

“Oh stop it Prem!” his mind scolded him.  “Let’s concentrate on your work”.

He came to his room, took his briefcase and was about to step out of the house but stopped hearing Heer’s voice.

“Are you going somewhere?”

“Yes office”, Prem replied.

“No you can’t”, Heer said casually.

“Why?”

“Because a minute ago I told Tanu that we were going to work from home. Then how can you go to office?”

Prem rolled his eyes. “Listen Miss. Maan, you just lied and there is no way I am taking a day off from my work. So….”

Prem couldn’t complete his sentence as Heer literally threatened him. “First of all, Mr. Juneja, I didn’t lie. You are actually going to work from here. And secondly, if you want your niece to be perfectly alright then you will do what I say”. And with that she again went to the kitchen.

“God knows what she is doing in the kitchen”, Prem thought and the next moment went to his room to actually do his work.

It was almost 11 O’clock when Tanu came out of her room. She peeped into the living room and saw no one was there. She came to the living room, switched on the tv and started watching her favourite cartoon.

“Ohh you are watching cartoons…that’s my favourite”, came an excited voice from behind which startled Tanu.

Heer came and sat beside Tanu on the couch with a bowl of noodles in her hand.

“You want some?” Heer offered.

Tanu nodded her head in negative and concentrate on watching the tv. But time and again her eyes were shifting to the bowl held by Heer. She licked her lips but couldn’t say anything.

“Oh I have to take this call…would you please watch it for me?” Heer asked Tanu pointing to the bowl in her hand as she made a false ring on her phone and Tanu agreed.

“If I eat some of this will she know?” Tanu’s mind spoke. She looked around and finding no one she took a spoonful of noodles. It was so delicious that she couldn’t keep her hands off from it. She realized it when she heard another voice coming from her back.

“Do you like it?”

She turned and immediately the bowl slipped from her hands but before it could touch the ground Heer ran to her and held it. “Careful”.

“I…I am sorry…I” Tanu stammered.

“It’s ok ok…you don’t have to apologize”, Heer assured her.

“You won’t tell him right?” she asked in her cute innocent voice filled with a slight fear.

“Him?” Heer asked though she knew the answer.

“Uncle Prem ”.

“Why?”

“Then he will scold me”.

“But why would he scold you?”

“He doesn’t like these kinds of junk foods”, she replied sadly.

“Ohh! Ok I won’t tell him. But you know what I love junk foods. Do you?”

Hearing this Tanu smiled broadly. “Yes”, she chirped. “Mom used to scold me for eating this but dad always saved me”, she replied happily remembering her days with her parents. But the next moment tears welled up in her eyes. 

“What happened Tanu?” Heer gave her a bear hug and stroked her hair to give her some comfort.

“But now no one do that. They have gone far away from me. Where did they go?” she asked between her hiccups.

“I will tell you but first sit down and have some water”. Heer made her sit down on the couch and gave her water to drink.

“Tanu, baby, your parents are near you…always. They are just out of your sight. You know what? They would always want you to be smiling not crying”. Heer wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks. 

“Tanu tumhare mummy papa bhagwan ke pass hai pata hai kyun?”

Tanu nodded cutely in negative.

“Kyunki wo bohut achche the aur God ko na achche logon ki zaroorat hai. Aur tum janti ho mere mummy papa bhi wohi par hai”, she comforted her.

“Really? Don’t you miss them?”

“Yes I do miss them. But I don’t cry anymore kyunki mere rone se unko dukh hoga”.

“To kya mere rone se bhi mere mummy papa ko dukh hoga?”

Heer nodded trying to make her understand.

Tanu immediately wiped her tears. “No no I don’t want that. See I am not crying”.

“Good girl”, Heer again kissed her cheeks. “Btw Tanu mera koi dost nahi hai. Will you be my friend?” Heer forwarded her hand for a handshake.

Tanu hesitated for sometime. 

“What happened? Don’t you like me?” Heer aksed seeing her hesatition.

“No…I like you”, Tanu almost whispered. “But…”

“But what?”

“Agar Prem mamu ko pasand nahi aaya to?”

“Don’t you worry. Wo sab tum mujhpe chhod to. So friends?”

“Friends” Tanu replied cheekily and shook her hands.

“Btw Tanu, why do you think that your uncle won’t like it?”

But Tanu didn’t reply anything just stared at the floor. Heer thought to drop the subject for now. They would discuss it later. Later they just sat and talked about their likes and dislikes. Tanu even took her lunch with Heer with no tantrums which came as a surprise to Prem, Manohar and Lakshmi.

In the evening it was the time for Heer to leave. She came to Tanu’s room to say goodbye and found her busy in drawing something. She tiptoed and reached near her.

“Boom!!!”

Tanu startled and found that Heer was laughing standing right behind her. She also laughed seeing her. She held the sketch to her and asked,

“Howz it?”

“Woww it’s beautiful. Did you do it by yourself?”

“Yes”, Tanu replied proudly.

“Wahhh! I must say you are a very good artist”.

“Thank you”.

“Actually Tanu I have to leave now. Bye good night and take care”, she caressed her hair and kissed on her forhead.

Hearing this Tanu’s face dropped and she looked away disappointedly. 

“Hey don’t be sad. I will come tomorrow”.

“Promise?” Tanu asked hopefully.

“Promise”.

“Ok now do your homework. You will have to go to school tomorrow….won’t you?”

“No…I don’t want to go to school”.

“But you have already missed it today.”

“I just don’t want to go to that school again”.

With that said she angrily reached for her school bag, packed all the books in it and locked inside the cupboard. Heer sighed and thought it was better not to talk about this now.

“Ok ok…don’t go. But I have to go. Bye for now”. She kissed Tanu’s cheeks and was about to go when Tanu called her.

“Miss. Heer, you will come tomorrow right?”

“Yes”, Heer replied and came out of her room. She came to the living room and saw Prem was sitting and reading a book.

“Ok Mr. Juneja, I am leaving”.

Prem looked at her and nodded but didn’t say anything. 

“Rude!” Heer’s brain remarked but she chose to ignore it and turned to leave but stopped in the next moment.

“Btw thanks”, Prem said shortly.

Heer, not knowing what to say, only stared at him. Catching her questioning gaze he answered “For making Tanu eat her breakfast and lunch. She really liked you in the first day itself”. A small smile rested on his lips.

“Wow he looks good while smiling”. Heer’s heart whispered into her ear but the next moment her mind scolded her, “Stop Heer!”

She smiled genuinely. “That’s why I am here Mr. Juneja. You don’t need to thank me everytime. This is my work or should I say my responsibility”.

Prem nodded understandingly and wished good night.

Done with this chapter guyz. So Tanu liked Heer in the first meeting itself. What do you think will Heer  be able to bring Tanu back to her old self? And how love blossom between Prem and Heer? You will get to know in the next chapters. Do read this part and share your views. I’ll be back soon…till then take care and bye.

AASUS thumbnail

yeshhhh new update 🤗👍🏼

tanu ate noodle yay 👍🏼 and c zoo Heer 🤗

lob Heer muwah you write her part very well.👏

You know the friendship with Tanu came as surprise for me - I didn’t think it’d be this easy 🤡

I dunno y she thinks her uncle is strict and won’t get her the food she likes. she never let him talk to her then how she came to such conclusion 🤔

yo me want next ch pretty please 🥺 😎

hope to see more Tanu Heer scene - i love it.

have to say they are more interesting than premeer 😆

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

yeshhhh new update 🤗👍🏼

tanu ate noodle yay 👍🏼 and c zoo Heer 🤗

lob Heer muwah you write her part very well.👏

You know the friendship with Tanu came as surprise for me - I didn’t think it’d be this easy 🤡

I dunno y she thinks her uncle is strict and won’t get her the food she likes. she never let him talk to her then how she came to such conclusion 🤔

yo me want next ch pretty please 🥺 😎

hope to see more Tanu Heer scene - i love it.

have to say they are more interesting than premeer 😆

Thank you Athi for liking it. Yes I too didn't think it would be easy 😃but she was a little child so a bit love and concern had done it's job on her😊 I am just trying to show the bond between them first and then I will concentrate on Premeer and it will be interesting too😉 I will post tomorrow