Frequent Posters

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AASUS

me like Manohar bhaiyyaađŸ€—

Me too...Kya thought hai đŸ˜‰

Heer and Manohar convo superb đŸ‘đŸŒ

interesting happenings with uncle and niece.

so Heer is worried for Tanu after she visited her school hmm đŸ€” 

Hmm let's see what we got

well what is manmeet worry me wondered - very curious to know.

Of course you will know in next few chapters. Sorry can't reveal everything together. I like to keep the suspense alive đŸ˜†

Heer is a sweetheart me lob her â€ïžđŸ€— she simply rocks - i’m her fan đŸ„ł

Me too...my sweet heeriyeđŸ€—

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

woohoo new ch coming yo đŸ„ł

(hv to keep nudging sunzz or else she’d forget about me đŸ˜ŻđŸ€”đŸ€”đŸ€”đŸ€šđŸ„ș

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

woohoo new ch coming yo đŸ„ł

(hv to keep nudging sunzz or else she’d forget about me đŸ˜ŻđŸ€”đŸ€”đŸ€”đŸ€šđŸ„ș

No way! I won't forget about my one and only constant reader đŸ˜Ši will post the new ch tomorrow...be ready đŸ‘đŸŒ

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

CUPID’S LITTLE ARROW
PREMEERSS

PART 8

Something Hidden

“Yes, what happened Miss Maan? You are calling me at this time? Is everything all right?Is Tanu all right?”  Prem couldn’t help asking the series of question sensing the tension in Heer’s voice.

“I won’t lie to you Mr. Juneja but at this moment I, myself, don’t know the details. I can tell you only after you come home and yeah, please don’t panic”, replied Heer.

“But I
”, before he could finish Heer jumped in, “Don’t worry Tanu is alright. I guess you have started panicking after hearing me”, Heer replied guiltily for making him this much tensed.

“How can I not panic? You just hear your own voice and then tell me”. He was slightly relieved but still couldn’t hold back the slight anger in his voice.

“I know, I know, my fault. It’s that I had gone to Tanu’s school today and the things I came to know left me a little worried. But of course I didn’t intend to do the same with you. I just wanted to share with you. But I think I should’ve chosen the words more carefully”.

“It’s ok. Are you sure everything’s all right?”

“Yes Mr. Juneja. Btw, I have some other appointments so I will be a little late in the afternoon. So will you take Tanu to the park? She wanted to go there”.

“Yeah,, I will try”.

“Thanks and bye. See you in the evening”.

“Bye”.

“Where’s Ms. Heer? Won’t she come today?” asked Tanu as she saw Prem came to pick her up from school. Actually after Heer had started her work that was the third day that Tanu had come to school and the other two days Heer came to pick her up noticing the difference between the uncle and the niece and also to talk to Tanu freely.

Prem smiled after settling her to the passenger seat and replied, “She will but she will be late.She has some work”.

“But she promised to take me to the nearby park”, Tanu made a pout.

At first Prem hesitated to tell but then spoke in a low tone as if making a request to her, “Well she said we will go today and that she can join some other time. So can we go?”

Prem was hoping “no” would be the answer but to his utter surprise she shook her head in positive with a little “but” in it.

“But we will play, eat two ice creams and we’ll spend at least two hours there”, Tanu stated her conditions.

“Fine”, replied Prem smilingly.

“Excuse me, can I meet Mr. Manmeet Singh please”, Heer asked the receptionist in Manmeet’s office.

“Yes ma’am. Who should I tell has come?”

“Heer Maan”.

“Ok, please wait in the waiting room and I’ll inform him”.

After 10 minutes Heer entered Manmeet’s cabin and saw him engrossed in a file. She coughed a little to make him aware of her presence. Manmeet saw her and greeted with a warm smile. Both seated on their respective places and Heer started the conversation.

“What’s the matter Manu?”

“What? Why would you ask this?” Manmeet clearly didn’t understand anything.

“I am asking about the morning incident. You know that you can’t hide things from me”, Heer stated clearly.

Manmeet sighed. I wasn’t hiding anything Heer. I told you that I would tell you after you come back from tour work. It’s need a little bit discussion.

Heer got impatient. “What is it about?”

“It’s about Rishabh. He is coming to India next month and
”

“And
?”

“And he wants to meet you”.

“Tanu, be careful with the ride”, Prem shouted from a little distance.

“Don’t worry I will be”, Tanu replied while licking her ice cream.

It’s almost one hour that Prem and Tanu had come to the park. Tanu was really having a great time that too with his khadus mamu and Prem, well, Prem was enjoying watching little Tanu and remembering his own childhood. He and his elder sister were the only playmates of each other. They used to go to parks like this and play but they never had their parents around;it was always with their caretaker. So he knew the feeling of being alone and that’s one of the reasons the he didn’t deny when Heer asked him to take Tanu to the park.

His chain of thoughts was broken by Tanu’s voice. “Can we go home?” he heard asking Tanu.

“Why? Aren’t you having fun here? Do you want to do something else?” Prem got a little worried.

“No, just I am missing Miss. Heer”.

Oh! Now he could understand. Miss. Heer, hmm, something is there in that girl. In fact, he was missing her. Wait, what? Prem you can’t be thinking like that about her. She is Tanu’s counselor.

He came out of his thinking process and replied smilingly, “Ok, we’ll go home” and they left from there.

“Hi Manohar, is Miss Maan here yet?” Prem asked while entering the house with Tanu.

“No bhaiya, Heer didi is not here”, Manohar answered.

“Hmm. Thik hai main change karke aata hu mere liye ek cup chay bana do aur Tanu ke liye milkshake”.

Manohar nodded and left from there leaving a worried Prem.

“Hello, Mr. Juneja?”

“Miss. Maan, where are you? Tanu’s been waiting for you for so long”, Prem literally shouted over the phone when he saw flashing Heer’s number.

“Actually I’ve called you inform that I can’t come today”.

“Why? Are you all right”, Prem became a little tensed hearing this as she never did this in this one week.

“Yes it’s just a slight fever. I’ll be fine tomorrow. Just need a little rest that’s all”.

“Ok, ok, you take rest.See you tomorrow. Good night”.

“Yeah
” Heer sighed and replied after a long pause, “goodnight”.

Though she said she was alright but still Prem couldn’t sleep peacefully. He was thinking about her the whole night. What had suddenly happened to her? She didn’t seem fine as far as her voice was concerned. Well let’s just wait for tomorrow but right now you need some sleep, his mind told him.

In the meantime Heer couldn’t sleep thinking about the conversation that she had with Manmeet and Ashlesha.

Flashback

“What? Manu are you out of your mind? I have waited for this day for so long and you are telling me not to talk to Rishabh. Have you forgotten what he did 2 years ago?” Heer couldn’t suppress her anger.

“Relax Heer, just let him finish. I am sure there must be some reason that he didn’t want you  to talk to him”, Ashlesha tried to reason out.

“Exactly Heer, that’s what I am trying to say. See I know what he had done and that you need your answer too but what is the guarantee that he won’t hurt you again? So I am just saying let me come with you.”

“Ok fine, if you say so. But you will not say a word. It’s between us,” Heer made herself clear.She needed to deal with it alone.

“Ok but I will surely not forget when aunty needed him the most he just refused to come thinking it was some kind of trick to bring him back”. Manmeet vented out his anger and stomped out of the living room.

Flashback Ends.

Done with this part.I know too many questions are there? what has Tanu’s class teacher told? Who was Rishabh? What  was his relation with Heer? What was the thing about which he wanted to talk to Heer? You will know in the next chapter. Till then, good bye and take care.

Thank You,

Love,

Sunayana

AASUS thumbnail

wow wow wow amazing chđŸ€—

lob all scenes - rocking suspense woohoo

me dying to read next đŸ€“

sunz u rock u rule đŸ„ł

muwah â€ïž

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

wow wow wow amazing chđŸ€—

lob all scenes - rocking suspense woohoo

me dying to read next đŸ€“

sunz u rock u rule đŸ„ł

muwah â€ïž

Thank you Athi for liking and commenting. I will post the next part tomorrow... hopefully😃

AASUS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunzz.Harshiti

Thank you Athi for liking and commenting. I will post the next part tomorrow... hopefully😃

yay me excited đŸ˜Žâ€ïžđŸ€— lob ya muwah 

AASUS thumbnail

sunz đŸ€Ł me here đŸ˜Ž 

so what will Heer do next - more excited to see Rishab now đŸ˜†

Tanu misses Heer so let’s see what move she makes next - will she call Heer đŸ˜›

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

sunz đŸ€Ł me here đŸ˜Ž 

so what will Heer do next - more excited to see Rishab now đŸ˜†

Tanu misses Heer so let’s see what move she makes next - will she call Heer đŸ˜›

You will know in few minutes as i am posting now😃

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

CUPID’S LITTLE ARROW
PREMEERSS
Part-9
TANU’S TRUTH

“Manohar, what is this? If Miss. Heer won’t come ever will you not do anything?” Prem asked angrily when he saw that the breakfast was still not ready and when asked the reason Manohar stupidly told that he wasn’t feeling well working without his HEER DIDI’s instruction.

It’s not that Heer instructed everything to Manohar; it’s just that after Heer’s arrival, she took care of everything so perfectly.As she had her other appointments, so she stayed in the Juneja Mansion till 11 in the morning until Prem and Tanu left for their respective works and came at 4 in the afternoon after picking up Tanu from her school and left for home at 8 in the night. So Manohar was kind of beginning to think her as a family member.

“Its 9.30 and nothing is ready. How am I suppose to go to office within 9.45? Have you ever thought?” Prem again asked getting no answer from Manohar.

“Sorry Prem bhaiya, main abhi bana deta hun. Mujhe bas 5 minute dijiye”,Manohar was about to go to the kitchen but Prem stopped him and left for office without having anything. Tanu saw everything from upstairs and feeling bad for Manohar as she was feeling the same without Heer. She came down and sat at the breakfast table.

“Aap ko bura laga na mamu ke baat ka?” she asked innocently. Manohar smiled and replied no.

“Kyun? He was shouting at you”.

“Kyunki beta wo to gusse mein the na isliye. Actually jaise humein achcha nahi lag raha hai Heer didi ke bina waise wo bhi unko miss kar rahe hain par kuch batayenge nahi”. Manohar smiled and left the place leaving behind a confused Tanu as to why doesn’t he tell this to anyone.

Seems Manohar wasn’t fully wrong. Prem was frustrated,annoyed and irritated but on whom he didn’t know. He tried to concentrate on the road but every time he look at the road, Heer’s face came in front of him. She told she would come then why isn’t she still in home? Did she lie? Prem couldn’t think anymore.

As soon as he reached office he saw Manmeet was waiting for him in his cabin. He greeted him with half smile and a loose hug.

“Seems someone is not very happy seeing me here”, Manmeet joked around. Prem caught the hint and gave him a glare. He ordered two coffees and asked Manmeet to sit.

“So tell me angry young man who was the victim today?” Manmeet asked playfully.

“Not now Manmeet, I am in a really bad mood”, Prem replied in the same annoyed tone.

“Exactly, and that’s why I am asking what happened? Did Tanu do something?”

“No Manmeet, it’s
it’s the counselor. What does she think of herself? Irresponsible lady! You know,she didn’t come for three days and now not even answering my calls. On top of that, Manohar didn’t do any household chores not even made my breakfast because he wasn’t feeling well without her. Can you just imagine what was happening in my home?” Prem said in one breath not realizing he was actually sweating in a room of AC with 10 degrees of temperature.

“Woah woah woah! Easy man! You are nearly fuming right now. Just relax and tell me clearly”. Prem huffed and tell him about the situation.

“Prem are you angry on her because she didn’t come or because she didn’t answer your calls?” Manmeet asked carefully.

“What do you mean by that? Off course I am angry because she didn’t come and for your kind information she comes because of Tanu. If she doesn’t want to do this then she could tell me instead of doing this.”

“I think you are overreacting”.

“What? Overreacting?Manmeet what are you talking about?”

“Prem you yourself told me about how she handled Tanu and how Tanu has changed over past two weeks. Now tell me do you think she is irresponsible?”  Prem knew Manmeet was right. Heer isn’t irresponsible. In fact, in many ways she is like him. As for example, she is very punctual. She had never been late for one second. She is also disciplined and well mannered.

“Manu, I don’t understand yr. I mean yeah, you are right that she isn’t irresponsible but 
I don’t know”, he punched hard on the table to release his frustration.

“It’s all right Prem,now don’t get too frustrated about it that you break your health. Btw, how’s Tanu? I mean she is getting along well with you isn’t she?” Manmeet tried to cool him down.

“Yes, at least something good is happening. I try to spend as much time with her as possible after the office hours, try to talk to her to make her feel comfortable and home and you know what, it’s actually working”. Prem had a smile on his face.

“And it’s all because of your irresponsible counselor isn’t it?” Manmeet grinned which make Prem annoyed with him so much that he smacked his arm. “Ouch! That hurts”, Manmeet groaned. “Serves you right”, Prem replied back.

“Manohar, bring my coffee to my room”, Prem shouted from the hallway while walking towards his room as he was too tired to go to the kitchen and talk and on top of that he had a very bad headache. But he stopped midway as he spotted Manohar came from the other side of the house with a big smile on his face.

What happened? Why are you all smiles? Prem was just thinking to ask Manohar the reason but as soon as Manohar saw Prem, he told like a parrot “Heer didi has come. She is sitting in the garden with Tanu” and with that he excitedly leave from there.

On one side Prem was angry on her for not coming for two days and not receiving any calls on the other side he felt an unknown happiness inside him as soon as his eyes caught the sight of her smiling face. He slowly walked towards the garden not wanting to disturb them and stood right behind the bench on which Heer and Tanu were sitting.

Heer felt someone’s presence behind her. She turned and saw Prem was looking at her, very carefully as if trying to read her eyes. She lowered her eyes and coughed to bring his attention back to reality. She told Tanu to go inside the house and play as she wanted to talk to her mamu.

“Hello! Mr. Juneja,how are you?” she tried to start a casual conversation.

“Hello! Miss Maan. I am fine but don’t you think I should be the one asking this question to you?”Prem replied curtly. “Well you know I was beginning to think that you won’t come ever”. Heer didn’t miss the sarcasm in his voice but decided to stay calm and do her work.

“I can understand Mr. Juneja and I am really sorry for that. But you don’t worry.  I won’t come if you want. I just thought it is my duty to tell you what Tanu’s teacher said about her that’s why I came today”, she tried to remain calm.

“Fine tell”, Prem almost ordered.

“Mr. Juneja,apparently some friend of Tanu told her that now that her parents died so she have become an orphan and no one would want her. Her uncle would soon give her to an orphanage and then she would be all alone. After that some new people would adopt her and took her with them as that’s what happened to her. So Tanu got angry and hit her but thank God that nothing really happened to the girl and
.”

“And that’s why she thought I would do the same and started to hate me”, Prem made a statement even before Heer could finish. Heer could feel the pain in Prem’s eyes and also the disappointment of not being able to become a family for his niece. She kept her hands on his trying to support him but he jerked her hands.

“You knew this all this while and didn’t tell me till now?” Prem was furious now. Heer overcame the primary shock of jerking her hands and managed to speak, “I know I should’ve told you earlier but something came up and I
”

“I what Miss Maan? You have taken a responsibility of a child but you are prioritizing your own problems? Is this what you call duty?”

“Listen Mr. Juneja I know you are upset and angry but don’t worry, I have talked to Tanu and she told me that she used to think the same but not now. You remember that day when she heard us talking about her grandmother, that day itself she understood that you aren’t going to be the same as told to her. She has totally overcome it. In fact, she is thinking you as her family”, Heer tried to calm her down.

“That doesn’t change the fact that you didn’t come for three days and also didn’t tell me. Well, I think if Tanu is all right then you won’t be needed here”. Heer caught the hint. Though she knew Prem was never so friendly with her but she never thought he would talk to her like that. It kind of hurt her. But she just nodded and left from there with an unknown heartache.

Done with this part. Hope you find it worth reading. Next part will be updated soon. Till then take care and good bye.

Thank You,

Love,

Sunayana