Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So sorry Athi for not posting. I was a little unwell. Plus my mom and dad were not in home. So had to do a household chores. But they are back now. So will post tomorrow

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

CUPID’S LITTLE ARROW
PREMEERSS
Part-20
FORGIVING AND FORGETTING THE PAST

Three days have passed and Heer couldn’t stop thinking about the kiss. Heer didn’t know how and why she kissed him back. The only thing that she knew was she had made herself completely exposed to Prem. Her resistance had broken in front of him and she had somehow accepted the fact. She didn’t know much as Prem left the glass room after abruptly breaking the kiss and whispering a sorry. She learnt from Manmeet that Prem had left the party early as he wasn’t feeling well and Prem told everyone that Heer and he were busy on a video call with some doctors that evening in the backyard of the hotel. So no one really knew the truth. Of course, no one meant no one; not even Manmeet and Ashlesha. When Manmeet questioned Prem about why didn’t they inform him , Prem made an excuse that they didn’t want to ruin their happiness.

She was thinking of meeting Prem and sorting things out with him. She called his office and asked about him but was disappointed to know he wasn’t available as he was away from the town for the week. The receptionist couldn’t answer when he would come back. She even called his house but no one received the phone. Was he trying to avoid her after that incident? They haven’t spoken to each other for three days; not even he tried to contact her.

She came home and an email appeared on the screen of her laptop. It was from Meher. She opened the email and finally after all these days smiled genuinely. In fact, she was more than excited to know Meher was getting married to the love of her life this weekend and she wanted Heer to come there. That meant Heer had to leave for London tonight itself.

“Hi Heer, over here”.Heer saw a screaming Meher literally running towards her. Heer waved her back and before she could realize, was engulfed in a bear hug.

“Oh, I’ve missed you so much Heer”. Meher was literally crying and Heer couldn’t stop smiling. No sooner had she broken Meher’s hug, another voice caught her attention. “Easy sweetheart,  please let her breath. She will die chocking”, Preet teased Meher.

Preet Kapoor - Meher’s fiancĂ©. The first time Heer met Preet was when she visited Meher to invite her for her wedding with Rishabh. Though neither Meher, nor Preet could attend the wedding, Heer found a brother and a best friend in him. There were not much incidents that the two had met but within those 5 or 6 meetings Heer liked the guy. He was perfect for Meher. No one would apprehend him to be a doctor seeing his jolly and prankster nature.  After exchanging greetings with each other the trio left for the hotel where the guests of both the groom and the bride’s sides would be staying.

Heer was strolling through the lobby after freshening up just to relax from the long tiring flight journey. The hotel had a nice view,both the front and the back side. All the pre-wedding ceremonies would be held here. As Preet and Meher’s families are Indians they wanted Indian wedding. But Preet and Meher wanted otherwise. So they just agreed on doing the pre-wedding rituals. The wedding would be Christian wedding at the church. Meher was going crazy with her wedding gown as she thought she would put on weight with all the Indian foods and she would look fat. God! Sometimes Meher can be difficult to handle but Preet was there to handle her. So she just took this opportunity to wander around.

She didn’t realize she came at the backyard of the hotel until she bumped into someone she could’ve never imagined to meet like this. She was so shocked at this sudden meeting that she lost her voice and could only whisper “Rishabh!”

“Come on Pb, you were supposed to come here three days ago but you’re coming now.” Preet pretended to be angry on his cousin.

“Sorry Preet, I came here three days ago but got stuck in work. Then I thought to finish the work so I can enjoy your wedding. Btw, congratulations Preet! I still can’t believe you are getting married. Where is your bride? I haven’t met her yet”. Preet’s cousin, Prem replied engulfing him into a tight hug.

“Mami won’t come, will she?” In spite of knowing the answer, Preet asked him.

Prem didn’t know what to say. Prem was actually in Gayatri’s place trying to convince her to come here but she didn’t budge. Preet was Lalit’s sister’s son. But Gayatri never liked them for being middle class so for obvious reasons she didn’t keep any contact with Preet’s family. But Prem was always like an elder brother to Preet. So despite his mother’s hatred, he maintained a good relation with them.

Preet understood Prem’s silence. However, this tensed atmosphere was soon broken by Meher. She just entered the room like a tornado screaming Preet’s name but stopped finding Prem there.

“Prem! What are you doing here?” she was visibly surprised.

“Meher? Is that you?”

“Do you guys know each other?” Preet couldn’t help asking.

“Of course, He is Heer’s friend.” Meher answered.

“What? Heer’s? Pb, you didn’t mention knowing Heer? Btw, how do you know her?” Preet asked out of excitement but then an idea came to his mind. “Wait. Why shouldn’t we four have some talk over coffee? Come on Pb,let’s meet Heer. She is also here. Sweetheart, please call Heer.” 

“Can’t. I just came from her room and she wasn’t there. Must be wandering around. Don’t worry guys.We’ll meet at the afternoon. See ya.” Meher left with Preet leaving behind a confused Prem of what he should do.

“Hi Heer, how are you?” Rishabh started talking.

“Good, very good.You?”

“Fine.”

“So, what are you doing here? As far as I knew you were in London, right?” Heer tried to begin a casual conversation.

“Yeah, just shifted here last month. I am the manager of this hotel.”

Heer nodded her head not understanding what to talk more as there was this awkwardness. However, she decided to ask directly instead of beating around the bush.

“Rishabh, can I ask you something?”

“Yeah, why not?”

“Why hadn’t you come to Mumbai? I went there as per your saying. You knew I wanted to talk to you.”Heer questioned him.

“I tried Heer but got busy in a work”, replied Rishabh not able to meet her eyes. He knew what he did to her was unforgivable but here she was not only talking to him but also asking things from him instead of blaming him for everything. He wanted to talk to her too but there was a really important work and he couldn’t meet her. He gained courage to tell her everything but before he could say something he saw her retreating figure. On no! She was leaving mistaking his silence. She thought I deceived her again.

He caught Heer’s wrist to stop her but seemed she wasn’t ready to listen to him this time. Heer tried to free her hand. “Please let me go Rishabh. It’s alright if you don’t tell me anything. I should’ve understood if you didn’t tell me about your life earlier then why would you tell now? Absolutely my fault. I am sorry.”

“No, Heer, you are misunderstanding me. I wa
” before Rishabh could finish his sentence he felt a hard punch on his nose and he landed straight on the ground.

Prem couldn’t think of whether he should meet Heer or not?He was too embarrassed to meet her after the kiss. Frankly, he was feeling guilty for kissing her that way. He never wanted their first kiss to be like that. In a fit of rage, he might’ve hurt her and that’s why he had been avoiding her all these days. Now suddenly this meeting
she might not like it.His mind was occupied with so many thoughts when he saw a familiar figure in the backyard of the hotel. He came a little closer and confirmed that he was right. She was Heer. But the next scene boiled her blood. Someone was trying to misbehave with her. How dare he! Before he could realize what he was doing, he ran there and punched the guy so hard so that he landed on the ground.

Rishabh was too shocked to react anything. Heer was no less.They only stared at Prem who was all red in fury. Gaining her senses, Heer tried to stop Prem.

“Prem, what are you doing?”

“Can’t you see?Teaching him how to behave with girls. How dare he misbehave with you? And you?Are you mad or what that you are stopping me?”

“But he wasn’t doing anything.” Heer again tried to talk but Prem wasn’t in a mood to listen.

Prem held Rishabh by his collar and was about to hit him again but stopped hearing Heer’s words.

“Stop it Prem. He is my husband and he isn’t doing anything.” Heer literally screamed this time to stop Prem.

Prem was stunned to hear this. This was Heer’s husband! He didn’t know what to say. He slowly left Rishabh’s collar and stepped back. “I
I am sorry. I shouldn’t have come bet
between you two. I am sorry.” He stammered and failing to say anything else left the place.

“Heer, I was
”Rishabh stopped abruptly as Heer started, “I know Rishabh and I am sorry for that. And please let me go right now. I will talk to you later.”

“Hey Pb, did you find Heer?” Preet inquired from Prem as he saw him sitting at the coffee shop of the hotel. Prem looked at him but couldn’t understand if he should tell him or not. However, he didn’t have to think much as his eyes caught the sight of Heer and Meher coming towards them.

“Hi Prem, see I found her.” Meher couldn’t hide her excitement. “You know Heer, Prem is Preet’s cousin. It’s so amazing, isn’t it? Ican’t believe we all are here.”

“Sweetheart, I thinkwe should first sit down and then talk.” Meher nudged Preet as he teasedher at her over excitement of meeting Prem and Heer.

Prem and Heer couldn’t eye contact with each other. Heer washappy to know about Prem being Preet’s cousin and acknowledged it with a smile.However, Prem was not being Prem. He was hardly talking anything. He eithernodded her head in negative or positive or just sitting there not paying muchattention of what was being said or asked to him. Preet and Meher were too busywith each other to notice this except Heer. She could apprehend Prem’s moodfrom his distant behaviour. She wanted to talk to him but this was not theright time.

At night, when the mehendi ceremony ended and everyone retired to their room, Heer remembered her conversation with Rishabh.

Flashback

“I am sorry Rishabh, I couldn’t talk to you earlier.” Heer told Rishabh when everyone was busy with their dinner. She called Rishabh and asked to meet her at the garden as the guests were inside.

“It’s ok Heer. By the way, who was he?” Rishabh asked.

“He was Prem. He was a friend. And Rishabh, we are not here to talk about him. I am here to talk about us. You wanted to tell me something.” Heer diverted Prem’s topic.

“Yeah. Heer, do you remember I wrote about Vishakha’s pregnancy in my letter?” When he saw he got Heer’s full attention he continued, “Well,it seemed I was too late. When I got her pregnancy news, she had already delivered our child. Since then I was searching for my child. That week when Iwas going to meet you in Mumbai, I got the news of one of Vishakha’s friends having my child here in London. So I just rushed from there and didn’t have time to inform you.”

“What? Are you serious? Your child?” Heer was visibly surprised but happy for him too.

“Do you want to see him? Here, he is my son.”  Rishabh showed his son’s picture to Heer. Heer could easily connect the little soul to be Rishabh’s. Just like him. She was happy for him. At least now he would have his son with him if not his love. She congratulated him and was about to go when Rishabh stopped her.

“Heer, wait. There’s something I should’ve done a long time go but never got the time and courage. I am sorry for whatever I have done to you. I never thought of what I was doing to you. I was only concerned about my revenge and hurting mom and dad. But in all these mess, you have suffered the most. I am sorry Heer, I am really sorry.”

“It’s ok Rishabh, I have already forgiven you. Yes I was angry on you but not for what you have done to me but for hurting mom and dad. Rishabh, you could’ve at least told me about Vishakha. I made them understand. But you chose the other way. Wasn’t I your best friend?” Heer told her hear out.

“I know Heer and trust me; I regret my decision of hurting you every day of my life. I know I can’t undo the past but I hope and pray for a better future for you.”

Heer smiled gently. “I know Rishabh you care for me. And please don’t be drowned in guilt. I have already forgiven you. Just forget the past and live your life.”

“And what about you?”

“What about me?”

“Shouldn’t you forget the past as well and start living your life? Heer, here’s the divorce papers.Sign this and start a fresh. And yeah, I think that Prem guy, he loves you a lot.” Rishabh gave the divorce papers to Heer and left her to ponder over the thoughts of what she would do.

Flashback Ends.

Done with this chapter. Do read and tell if you like it or not. Don’t forget to leave your comments. Next part will be updated soon. Till then good bye and take care.

Thank You,

Love,

Sunayana

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i’m mad at you đŸ˜­ how can you leave a cliff hanger hmfp *turns my face away from sunzz* đŸ˜­

i want next ch tomo đŸ˜’ 

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

Originally posted by: AASUS

i’m mad at you đŸ˜­ how can you leave a cliff hanger hmfp *turns my face away from sunzz* đŸ˜­

i want next ch tomo đŸ˜’ 

Ok ok don't be mad😊 here i am with the next chapter...enjoy😃

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

CUPID’S LITTLE ARROW
PREMEERSS
Part-21
ACCEPTING THE TRUE LOVE

Heer’s chain of thoughts was broken by a touch on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Meher standing there with a tensed expression. Before Heer could ask anything Meher shot her questions.

“What’s it? You think I didn’t notice the tension between you and Prem? Now should I have to ask in detail or you can read my mind?”

Heer took a deep breath and told Meher everything from his proposal to their argument that night carefully skipping the kissing part.

“You know what? You deserve it. I mean that man proposed to you with all his heart and you just rejected. I swear if I was there I would have killed you.”

“Meher!”  Heer was already upset and Meher wasn’t helping either. “I only wanted to save him from the pain and sufferings of my life. You know I don’t have a great fate. I mean of course, I don’t believe in all these but you can’t deny the fact that nothing good has stayed with me for more than just a few days. In fact, I have lost so much that I am afraid to make another relationship.”

Meher felt bad for Heer. It was true that she was angry on Heer but she could understand her. She hugged her tightly. “But sweetheart, you know no one can love him more than you and vice versa. With you, he can only be happy. You need to get out of your fears and insecurities.”

“Meher, there’s something else too”. Getting Meher’s attention Heer told her about her conversation with Rishabh.

“That Rishabh! Please Heer, whatever the matter was, he had no right to abandon you at the aisle.It’s not acceptable.” Meher was red with anger.

“But I forgave him. I think what mom and dad did with him wasn’t acceptable to him too. And you are forgetting about Vishakha. She had no fault in this.”

“Fine, I agree with you. Now let’s just forget all these things and start your mission.”

“Mission?” Heer was confused.

“Yes, mission patao Prem”. Both Heer and Meher laughed their hearts out.

Next day went in the blink of an eye with Meet’s haldi and sangeet. It was so chaotic that Heer couldn’t get time to talk to Prem. Every time she approached to him, some or the other thing came up. She hardly managed to see him. And today was the final day; the wedding of Preet and Meher. Heer was hoping to talk to Prem after the wedding but she came to know that he was going back in the evening. As it would be a morning wedding so Preet also agreed to him.

The wedding went well. Meher was just looking like a fairy in her white gown and Preet was looking more than handsome. They exchanged their vows and committed to each other for the rest of their lives. At the time of exchanging vows, Heer’s eyes automatically searched for Prem and when found,she was kind of elated to see he was already looking at her.

At the evening when everyone was preparing for the reception party, Heer took the opportunity to slip from there. She came to Prem’s room and knocked hoping to see him inside. Getting no response, she knocked again but no response. Did he leave already? She knocked the third time and to her relief the door was opened by Prem.

“Hi Prem.”

“Hi”, Prem was surprised to see her here.

“Thank God you didn’t leave. I was afraid I had lost you. Btw, done packing?”

“Yes, was about to leave. You tell. How come you are here?”

“Can I come inside?It’s kind of weird conversing standing at the door.”

“Yeah yeah, sure, come in”.

“Prem I am
”

Before Heer could finish her sentence Prem interrupted. “Heer, I am sorry for that night. I was
I didn’t want
I mean I didn’t know why I did that. I am so sorry.”

“It’s ok, Prem. You don’t have to apologize.”

“Thanks. Btw, congratulations!”

Heer was bewildered. “Why are you congratulating me?” She inquired.

“For reuniting with your husband. I am sure he must have realized his mistake and that’s why he came to meet you”, he replied but couldn’t meet her eyes.

“Who told you that?” Heer was taken aback with Prem’s assumption of Rishabh and her meeting. “Prem, that’s not the thing.” She added before telling everything to him.

“Actually I wanted to talk to you something important. I called your office and your house but you weren’t there. I kind of lost hope of meeting you before next week but I guess, I was lucky. I met you here.” Heer said in one breath and stopped.

Prem couldn’t understand anything of what Heer was trying to say. He was already late so he glanced at his wrist watch and stated, “Heer, can you please hurry? I am already late”.

Heer stood up from the couch she was sitting on and went to Prem who was standing at the window. She looked directly into his eyes, held his hand tightly and started, “Prem, when I turned you down on my birthday night, I was sure what I wanted. I never wanted you to be a part of my life not because you don’t deserve it but because I wasn’t worth you. And trust me; I thought I was strong enough to live with it. Then when I saw you determined not to give up on me, I waited
waited for you to understand. But in all theses I think I understood something. We just needed time to get away from each other, for each other, for ourselves. And to be honest, I realized that I couldn’t live without you, while you understood you could.”

Heer stopped and noticed Prem’s eyes were already moistened.“Then why did you hide your true self?” Prem asked.

“May be I didn’t want the pain and sufferings for us. I couldn’t understand that we will just have to share everything together and it won’t be affecting us as it did when we were alone.” Heer replied. She took a step forward and tried to wipe his tears but Prem took his steps backwards.

“It can’t happen this way, Heer. You can’t just show up and confess your love and think everything will be fine.”

“I know, Prem. It won’t happen this way. But I will do anything you say to make it happen. I love you Prem and I want you to know it. I can wait for you like you did.”

Heer came closer to him and gently kissed him on his cheek. “I am sorry and I love you”, she whispered. She was about to go away when she felt two strong arms wrapped themselves on her slender waist. “You just said what you felt. Don’t you want to know the answer?” Prem asked huskily bringing his lips closer to hers.

“Hmm”, Heer could only manage to hum as she was greatly affected by the close proximity between them. And before she could actually reply anything she felt her lips being taken by his to a romantic passionate kiss. There was no hurry involved in it.It was slow and smooth. They were pouring all their waiting, pain and love in that single kiss. No one was ready to break it off. Prem’s hold on Heer’s waist got tighter while Heer’s hands traveled to Prem’s thick hair. She captured those in a tight grip as if only she had the right to touch him, to feel him and he, instead of feeling pain, just smiled through the kiss.

After what felt like eternity, they reluctantly broke the kiss though nibbled each other’s lips. Prem whispered “I love you” on her lips and both smiled through tears and hugged each other tightly silently vowed never to let go of each other.

Done with this chapter.Now everything’s clear and Heer confessed her love. So what remains? You will know in the next chapter. Let me remind you that the next chapter might be the last chapter or might be not. Let’s see. Do read and share your views.

Thank You,

Love,

Sunayana

AASUS thumbnail

ok ur forgiven đŸ€—

btw ty for Preet and Meher my cute log lob their dialogues and scene and interactions. So affectionate đŸ€—

AASUS thumbnail

huh last ch đŸ˜­đŸ€”đŸ˜’

wow the convo was interesting - glad Heer didn’t panic and withdraw.

Glad Heer was honest with Meher - sisterly bond đŸ€—

Preet and Meher Congratulations đŸ€—

So cute they are and missed Preet today đŸ€—

ty sunzz. Let’s wait for Tanu now

Her reaction then the vamps g3 and sanjana đŸ˜† their reactions - would be interesting!

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

Originally posted by: AASUS

huh last ch đŸ˜­đŸ€”đŸ˜’

wow the convo was interesting - glad Heer didn’t panic and withdraw.

Glad Heer was honest with Meher - sisterly bond đŸ€—

Preet and Meher Congratulations đŸ€—

So cute they are and missed Preet today đŸ€—

ty sunzz. Let’s wait for Tanu now

Her reaction then the vamps g3 and sanjana đŸ˜† their reactions - would be interesting!

Thank you Athi for commenting. đŸ€— glad you liked the chapter.

Meet is always cute. aren't they?😊

I am sure Tanu will be super happy. And those vamps let's see what they do?

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

CUPID’S LITTLE ARROW
PREMEERSS
Part-22
LOVE HAS WON?

“So, what do you want to do tomorrow?” Prem asked playing with Heer’s fingers as he lain on her lap.

Heer smiled and replied, “Nothing. Just want to spend the last day with you before going back”.

Prem raised his head a little and looked at her.She meant what she said. She had only happiness in her eyes like he had. She hadn’t actually thought of roaming around the city with him or visiting some particular places. She just wanted to spend some time with him like he did. He planted a small peck on her cheeks and lain again.

Heer was a bit surprised. “What is that for?”

“For understanding my thoughts so well”, Prem answered. “Btw, didn’t Meher and Preet try to find you? I mean you have practically spent the whole evening with me.” He winked.

Heer hit him slightly on his arm. “She knows I am here with you.”

“How’s that?” Prem was curious.

“Last night I told her that I was going to talk to you and it had to be before you leave the place. So I think she kind of guessed and didn’t disturb.As far as Preet is concerned, Meher will handle him”.

“Yeah, you know I am really happy for Preet. Meher is a really nice girl”. Prem expressed his happiness for his cousin.

“Me too as I know they will be happy together and that Preet is really the one for Meher. Prem, how come you never mentioned about your extended family? I mean about your uncle, aunty, Preet?”

“Heer, we’d never really got time to discuss all these things, had we?However, if you ask now, I can tell you”.

“It’s ok. We have our entire life to discuss all these. But for now, letme go. It’s late already.” Heer started to go but Prem didn’t budge from his place.

“Prem, get up. I need to go”. Heer requested.

Prem thought to tease her. “Yeah, go. Who is stopping you?” Saying this he held her hands tight in his grip.

“I can see who is stopping me. Prem, please.”  Heer made a pout.

“Ok, ok. You know what? You are really an unromantic person.”

“I know. Now bye and good night.”

“Wait.” Prem held her wrist. He slowly went closer toher before saying, “You should say goodnight to your boyfriend in a special way”. Heer knew he wouldn’t do anything that they would regret later but still she couldn’t hold herself together. She took her steps backwards until she hit the door. She opened her mouth to say something but before that she felt a touch on her forehead and heard a soft “Good night”.

Heer closed her eyes feeling Prem’s lips on her forehead and mentally scolded herself for thinking otherwise. She opened her eyes and saw Prem staring at her with a smirk. Heer blushed like a deep beetroot red. “You know you look more beautiful while blushing”, Prem teased her and Heer couldn’t help hiding her face in Prem’s chest. Prem held her tightly as close as possible.

“I think you underestimated that girl aunty. She is not as innocent as she seemed. Can you believe Prem told me to leave the house because he was going to some friend’s wedding? I am sure he is spending quality time with that behenji and lied to me about the wedding.” Sanjana vented out her frustration on Gayatri Juneja over phone from her hotel room. After Prem left for Preet’s wedding she checked in a hotel and waited for Prem’s return.

“Sanjana, mind your thinking. Prem never lies and he is attending his cousin’s wedding in London. So don’t you dare accuse him of anything! Yes, I dislike that girl too but that doesn’t mean you can say anything about my son.I will not tolerate this.” Gayatri Juneja warned Sanjana and seemed it worked like a medicine.

“Sorry aunty, I am really sorry. Actually, I completely trust Prem but kya karu? That girl! I can’t just get her out of my mind.” Sanjana tried to do the damage control as she knew upsetting Gayatri Juneja would be a bad idea for her future. She agreed to marry Prem only because of Lalit Juneja’s huge property which would ultimately go to his son Prem. Otherwise who was interested in a person like Prem Juneja who had his contacts mostly with poor and middle class people? Ok, he has good looks or rather extremely handsome but she knew men more attractive than him but no one held that much wealth like he did.

“Hi Miss Heer, I missed you so much”. Tanu literally screamed over phone.

Premeer giggled sensing Tanu’s excitement as she was talking nonstop and didn’t give a chance to Prem or Heer to say anything.“Aap dono baat kyun nahi kar rahe ho?” Tanu questioned getting no response from the other side.

“Tanu, you didn’t let us talk sweetheart.” Heer sweetly said to which Tanu only giggled.

“Btw, when are you coming back? We have to give you a good news.” Prem asked Tanu smiling at Heer.

“Next week, mamu. Ok, now I have to go. Bye mamu, bye Miss Heer”.

“Bye”. Both Premeer said in unison.

Premeer had come back to India after spending the next day in London. Prem was as usual busy in his business and Heer in her hospital. But in all these Prem forgot to tell Sanjana that he had come back which didn’t go well with her.

On the other hand Premeer told about their relationship to Manmeet and Ashlesha and they happily accept it while Preet and Meher complaint that they should’ve stayed in London one more week. Prem and Heer decided to do the engagement and marriage in a simple ceremony with their family. So Prem decided to call his mother.

“Hi ma, how are you?”

“I am good Prem. You?”

“Fine, Maa, I wanted to tell you something.”

But before Prem could continue, he was interrupted by his mother. “First you listen to me, Prem. I’ve heard that you didn’t inform Sanajan about your returning to the city. What’s this son? This is sheer irresponsibility. She is your would be fiancĂ©e. She should know all these things. Be careful next time.”

“Actually, I wanted to talk to you about this matter. Ma, I want to marry Heer.”

“What? Prem, are you insane? And how can you suddenly decide this? Don’t forget that you are committed to Sanajan. What I am going to say to her family?If they know it, they will break the partnership with us. We will be finished Prem.” Gayatri Juneja tried to emotionally blackmail Prem.

“First of all, I am not committed to Sanjana and you know this. I have never agreed to marry her. So what you will tell to her family is not my concern. And about the partnership, I had told you not to do this but you didn’t listen to me. But if you are really concerned about the business, then let me tell you maa, we will not be affected by this. They have signed a dealto finish the project with us and they can’t just walk off for some personal reason. I will look after it. You don’t worry”.

“Prem, I don’t want you to marry that girl. It’s as simple as that. Idon’t understand why you are involving in an unnecessary argument.” Gayatri Juneja became desperate.

“Let me help you to understand, maa. I know you don’t like her. But I don’t care what you think as I will do what I said. It would be great if you could manage to come to the wedding. Otherwise it’s absolutely alright with me. Heer wanted you to bless us in our new life and that’s why I called you. If you come, then let me know. I will send someone to pick you up. Bye”.

Prem hung up before his mother could say a single word more. He was hell irritated with this Sanjana matter. Not only did she complain to his mother but also she was literally threatening him to marry her.He had had enough. He called Heer and told her something to which she agreed.

“Manmeet, are all the arrangements done?” Prem asked quite nervously.

“Yes, Prem, everything is done as per your order. All the big businessmen of the town, all the news channel reporters, the print media, all the big names of the city all have been invited for tonight’s party. You don’t have to worry at all.”

“And Sanjana?”

“Of course! How could we forget her? Ash and I have personally invited her. Though she rejected at first but later agreed. Relax, Prem! Everything will be fine”. Manmeet encouraged him.

In the evening the guests have arrived at the party but no one knew the party had been thrown for what? Not even Heer. Yes,Prem just asked her if she was free tonight and she agreed and he asked her to come to the party with him. And now he was just busy instructing something to the decorators. She gave up after asking about hundred times what the party is for. Sanjana also came to the party assuming that Prem might apologize for his behaviour as she knew Gayatri Juneja must had told him something.

After some time, when the party was in full swing and everyone was having a great time including Sanjana who was so drunk that she didn’t even recognizing people around her, someone grabbed Heer from behind and took her at the terrace o f the hotel.

Heer was afraid at first but later realized that he was none other than her Prem. She looked at the terrace and was totally awed seeing the decorations. There are only blue and white Lilies which she loved most. Lights were dim and soft. The soul soothing mild breeze from the open area calmed her mind. The decoration was neither too flashy nor too low. It was just perfect like him.

Prem held his heartbeat silently praying that she liked these. When he didn’t get any response from her, she softly called her. “Heer
”

Heer could only hum at his call and turned towards him. Though she could read his eyes, she waited for him to ask.

“Did you like it?”

Heer nodded her head in no. Prem’s face fell at this as he knew Heer was a simple girl and he might outdid himself but his disappointment didn’t last too long as he immediately heard another sentence which had lighten up his heart. “I love all these”.

Prem slowly took her hand and kissed her knuckles. He looked directly into her eyes and asked, “Heer, can you believe each word I am going to say?” Getting her positive response he started. “Heer, I have nothing more to say about me as you already know me in and out but there are some things which I want to share with you.”

Heer again nodded in positive.

“Heer, until I met you I didn’t know that anyone could love me the way I wanted to be. Until I met you I didn’t know anyone could love me just for me. Heer, I never felt so lively in my entire life. You complete me Heer. Tum mera adhurapan pura karti ho. With you I always want to be a better person. I am not saying that we will never fight or no problems will ever come in our lives but I can handle all as long as you are with me. We will just have to share our every emotion together. Will you do that? Will you marry me Heer? Mujhse shadi karogi?”

Heer was so overwhelmed by Prem’s proposal that she couldn’t hold back her tears. But no sooner had the tear start to fall from her eyes Prem caught it with his finger and closed his hand saving it as if it was some precious pearl. “Don’t make these fall as I won’t allow it. I want only smile on your lips and happiness in your heart”.

“As long as you are with me I know I don’t have to fall these”. Saying this Heer wiped Prem’s tears as he was, by now, crying himself. Prem smiled through wet eyes. He took out a magnificent ring and put it on Heer’s fingers and Heer kissed the ring.

“Btw, Prem, when did you do all these?” Heer asked to which Prem replied, “I just instructed Manmeet and he did this.”

Heer was surprised. “Manu knew?”

Prem smiled sheepishly. “Yes”.  “Heer, I have another surprise for you but for that you have to agree first.” He added.

“There is more? Ok, what?” Heer was curious.

“Umm
Heer, I
actually I wanted to announce our engagement to the world and that’s why I threw this party tonight. I know I should have told you earlier. It’s just that I wanted to surprise you. Anyways, you can always say no if you are uncomfortable.”

Heer listened to him and without answering anything started to leave from there. “Wait, Heer.” Prem shouted. “Where are you going?”

“Prem, it’s already late. If you don’t announce it now, everyone will leave.” Heer winked at him.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I want to thank each one of you for coming here tonight. I have something special for you. Well, I am sure all of you must be very curious as to why I suddenly threw this party without giving a single detail. Let me tell you, your wait is over. Are you all ready to know?”

Prem’s announcement made everyone turn their attention to the centre stage where Prem was standing with a mike. Everyone cheered and encouraged Prem to tell.

“ Now, I request Miss Heer Maan to come on stage”. Heer went to the stage and stood beside him. “Here comes the gorgeous lady, the love of my life and soon to be my bride, Miss Heer Maan. Today, I am  announcing my engagement with this beautiful lady. Yes, it’s my engagement. So Miss Heer Maan, will you marry me?” Prem proposed again and Heer couldn’t help blushing hard. All the eyes were on her waiting for her answer. She said yes and Prem hugged her in front of everyone.

All the clapping, cheering and hooting were heard for them, congratulating them for their new journey but amongst all these one pair of eye was spitting hatred and she was none other than Sanjana Rampal.

I am ending this chapter here. Ok guys, I changed my mind and this was not the last chapter but the second last chapter. So one more chapter and it will end. Hope to see your beautiful comments. Next part will be posted soon.Till then take care and good bye.

Thank You,

Love,

Sunayana

Edited by Sunzz.Harshiti - 3 years ago
AASUS thumbnail

wow PH and Tanu scene fab.

PH convo and the surprise party rock.

So Prem stayed a day extra to spend time with Heer in London. Interesting.

Looking forward to Tanu and may be Preet and Meher.