Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

next ch pls  though i think it won’t be pleasant as sanjana is gona screw Prem.

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AASUS

next ch pls  though i think it won’t be pleasant as sanjana is gona screw Prem.

I will never let this sanjana succeed😉 check out the new part😊

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

CUPID’S LITTLE ARROW
PREMEERSS
Part-18
AROUSING FEELINGS

“Oh, so you are Miss Genius Heer Maan”. Heer was busy in the hospital finishing her day’s work when suddenly this kind of remark made her stop. She looked up and saw a really tall, fair complexioned girl who barely wore any clothes, standing there with a hating expression on her face.

“Excuse me, do I know you?” Heer asked being in her polite nature.

“No. But soon will”, came her curt reply. “Btw, I just came here to see you. You know I have heard a lot of things about you so thought you must be really high class, rich and beautiful girl like me. But Girl, you are so behenji types.”

“Well, if you don’t like me then I think you shouldn’t be here. I mean I don’t remember inviting you and I guess you know what an uninvited guest is called? So please leave.” Heer replied with same polite yet strong voice showing her the exit. “Or I will be forced to call the security”.

“You…” Sanjana greeted her teeth and left from there as she didn’t want Prem to know that she had come here.

Seems this wasn’t enough for Heer as immediately after coming home she received a phone call from an unknown number. “Hello, who’s this?” Heer answered the phone.

“Hello dear, you don’t know me but I surely know you or girls like you”,replied the person on the phone.

“Excuse me! What do you mean?”

“I mean girls like you who trapped rich and young businessmen who are bachelor in their so called love and then marry them only to take over everything. But let me tell you darling, you won’t succeed this time. I, Gayatri Juneja, won’t let you succeed.”

Gayatri Juneja? Prem’s mother? But what was she saying and why? Heer was, at first, confused to hear the accusations but became shocked to know who the person was. Heer had had enough. Heer Maan was not a girl to behave rudely with anyone but she wasn’t weak too.She could never bear a single abuse to her upbringing or her character. So she had to give back. “Listen Mrs. Gayatri Juneja, I don’t know what you are talking and why but I do know that you don’t have any right to question my character. If you think that your son is slipping away from your hand then you better learn to control him than to accuse anyone. Btw, it’s your fault if your son is not ready to follow your footsteps.”

“How dare you talk to me like that? Do you know who I am?” Gayatri couldn’t control her rage.

“I very well know who you are and what you can do. But your high status can’t affect me or scare me. If you further call me I have to file a case against you for harassment.”  Heer literally threatened Gayatri Juneja and cut the call. What does she think of herself?

Ever since Prem came back from Heer’s house he seemed in a very good mood. He knew the job he had taken in his hand was tough,nearly impossible but he was a man of determination. He wouldn’t rest until and unless he became successful. He was so excited to tell the news to Tanu that only her Miss Heer would become her mami but alas! She wasn’t there. She had gone to her 1 month long summer camp just this morning. But Prem had to tell someone. He was feeling exactly like the old little Prem who used to get excited to share his every news to his Kul di. So he called his cousin and told him everything but without revealing the girl’s name. His cousin, Preet Kapoor was a doctor by profession and lived in London.

“Are you serious PB? You and love? I can’t believe.” Preet expressed his surprised state.

“Yeah, yeah, I know. But believe it.” Prem chuckled.

“Okay but you said she didn’t …”

“I know Preet but I told you na I will convince her.”

“I am really happy for you PB. You are happy after so many years. I feel like flying to you right now. I want to know everything in detail.” Preet sounded so excited.

“Don’t worry my little brother. I can fly”, Prem chuckled. “I mean I will come to your wedding, right? So I’ll meet you there and tell you everything in detail, the way you like.

“Okay, PB, I’ll be waiting for you. And don’t you dare get late.”

“Of course I won’t be late. Don’t worry about that.”

“Fine, meet you then. Bye”

Prem was really happy after talking to Preet. They talked after so many days. After Kul di, Preet was the only person so close to him.

After talking to Gayatri Juneja, Heer was in a sulking mood. She was going through a patient’s file when the phone disturbed her. But now she was having difficulty to concentrate on anything. Those words about her character rang in her mind like a continuous annoying bell. But more than that, she all the accusations that she had faced during her wedding time had again started to come back and this caused her a severe headache. When she couldn’t find any medicine in her room she decided to ask Ashlesha.

“Ash, can I get some Aspirin?”

Ashlesha was surprised to see Heer at this hour.But wait, what? Aspirin? “Do you have headache?”

“Of course. Why would I ask for the medicine then?” Heer snapped.

“Woah! Relax. Here it is. Btw, why are you so annoyed? Did something happen?” Ash couldn’t help asking.

“Yes happened, something big happened.” Heer literally screamed and told Ash everything from that girl in the hospital to Gayatri Juneja’s call. “Can you believe this Ash? That lady literally questioned my character, mom and dad’s upbringing? How dare she?” Heer vented out her anger. 

Manmeet was also there but he chose to remain quiet until this time. “Please Heer, just because Gayatri Juneja insulted you doesn’t mean that you will start questioning Prem. He is not like that. Infact, I am sure he doesn’t even know about this.”

Heer was taken aback. What is he talking about?“What are you talking about Manu? Why would I start questioning Prem? I very well know that Prem is not like his mother. He is a completely different person. Infact, I believe he didn’t told his mother about his feelings yet.”

“How do you know that?”

“I just…” Heer was at loss of words.Really. How did she know? When she saw Manmeet was still waiting for her answer she just said, “I just know”,and left the room in the same way as she entered the room, without anyintroduction or conclusion.

“What was that Manmeet? You knew she didn’t think of Prem like. Then why did you say those words?” Ash looked at him and raised her one eyebrow.

Manmeet gave a cheeky smile. “I was just testing her. You know, how much she trusts Prem or if she still likes Prem like earlier and I found there’s still chance”. He winked excitedly. Ash popped her head sideways as if couldn’t believe her husband’s childlike tests.

Next day Heer came to Manmeet’s office due to some work as Prem and Manmeet were partners in the child care hospital. Prem mainly worked on the construction sides and Manmeet worked as the financial support. Though she had decided not to work in that hospital anymore, she had to finish some cases until her resignation had been accepted. She was walking towards Manmeet’s cabin when she spotted Manohar walking towards Manmeet’s private room. She was surprised to see him there.

“Manohar bhaiya, what are you doing here?” Heer asked once entering the room.

“Heer didi?” Manohar was ecstatic. “How are you?”

“I am good. Aap kaise hain? Aur Tanu kaisi hai?”

“Hum thik hai didi. Waise aap ghar kyun nahi aati”.

Heer didn’t know what to answer him so tried tochange the topic. “Aapne bataya nahi ke aap yahan kaise?”

“Actually today Prem bhaiya told me to send his tiffin here in Manmeet bhaiya’s. The driver was coming but I had some work nearby so I came to give him. Waise aap ke bina ghar suna suna lagta hai Heer didi. Aur ab to…” he stopped abruptly.

“Kya hua?”

“After Sanjana madam came, everything’s changed.

“Sanjana madam? Ye kaun hai?” Heer couldn’t hideher curiosity.

“She told she was Prem bhaiya’s fiancé but I know Prem bhaiya would never get engaged to her let alone marrying her”.

Heer didn’t know why but she became upset hearing that there would be someone else in Prem’s life. However she was soon enough to mask her facial expression but mask the disappointment in her voice. “Wow! That’s good. Your work will lessen a bit, isn’t it? Now there will be someone who will take care of the house, of Tanu and of Prem”. The last word came as a whisper so that only she could know what she said.

“No. I don’t think so. And about taking care of Tanu baby, she said she will send her to an orphanage after Prem bhaiya and she will get married. She doesn’t love Tanu baby as much as you do”. Manohar was innocent in saying all these but what he didn’t know was that he had risen up Heer’s anger to the peak.

How did she say those words to a little child? Doesn’t she have a heart? And Prem, he didn’t do anything? I have to talk to him.

After getting her mind ready, she stormed out ofthe room leaving behind a dumbfounded Manohar. She asked the receptionist if Prem was in Manmeet’s cabin and when get a positive response she knew exactly what was she going to do. She entered Manmeet’s cabin like a hurricane and started shouting without even giving Prem or Manmeet to ask anything.

“What do you think of yourself Mr. Prem Juneja? Do you think you can do whatever you want? Well may be you think so but I don’t. Your that rich, self-obsessed,proud fiancé wanted to send Tanu to an orphanage and you didn’t tell her anything? How could you Prem, how could you? You told me that you will take care of Tanu. Is this your care? Sending an innocent child to an orphanage just to make your fiancé happy? Is that what you call humanity? But let me just clear myself, I will not let you or that fiancé of yours do anything like that,understood?” Heer was literally shivering in rage after giving him a piece of her mind.

Throughout her lecture, Prem was closing his eyes tightly as it seemed she would burst in no time. After getting no sound from her, Prem fearfully opened her eyes and saw her face which was almost red with fury. But Prem’s attention was only on her face. She looked cute even in anger.Her that cute little nose was looking exactly like a cherry tomato and those pink shivering lips…God! I can’t even express how much I love her.

Prem got back in his senses when Heer snapped her fingers in front of him. “What? Become speechless hearing about your ruthless behaviour?” Heer’s anger reached its peak seeing Prem smiling shamelessly. Before she started to give another doze of her lecture Prem said, “Have you finished? Heer you know me, don’t you? Then how could you think like that?”Prem’s voice was full of love and soft. Heer could feel his truth in his eyes so she became little softer.

Manohar and Manmeet were two silent spectator of this anger filled romance. After apprehending no signs of threat, Manohar gathered courage to speak to this new Heer.

“Heer didi’, Manohar called softly. When Heer turned towards him, he started, “Prem bhaiya told Sanjana madam that he would never sent Tanu to an orphanage. Shewill always be with us and if that means he will remain unmarried his whole life then be it. Prem bhaiya really loves Tanu.I was telling everything but you left before I finished”.

Heer was really feeling embarrassed and so low of herself. How could she think like that? She just wanted to run from there but no, first she needed to apologize to Prem.

“Prem I am so…” Prem put his hands on her mouth closing it to say anything. “It’s ok Heer. You don’t need to be sorry. In fact, I am really happy to see you care for Tanu so much.”

Heer was already embarrassed and now stopping her from apologizing, Prem made her so low in her own eyes. Heer bowed her head and was about to leave but stopped feeling a tug at her hand. “Btw Heer, I will not marry her if that’s what you want. So, do you want her to be in my life?”

“Don’t marry her, Prem. She will ruin all of your lives”. Heer herself didn’t know why she said that. It’s like those words just flowed from her mouth. But after saying those words she couldn’t afford to stay there anymore.

Heer couldn’t sleep that night. Thinking only about Prem being with that girl named Sanjana tore her heart. Why she was feeling such strong attraction towards Prem? She taught herself to stay away from falling in love. Then why her heart is now not ready to listen to her mind? Why did she just want to let Prem know that she will always be with him sharing his every emotion when she herself told him to stay out of her life?

Done with this part. As I am late so gave a longer part. Hope you like dit. Do let me know through you comments. Next part will be posted soon. Till then take care and good bye.

Thank You,

Love,

Sunayana

Edited by Sunzz.Harshiti - 3 years ago
AASUS thumbnail

wow wow wow

explosive 😲 sunzz you could write like this 😲

omg 🤗 me lob fighter and stronger human beings whether it’s a girl or boy.

it was treat to read woah 😎

dumbo arrival at g3 and sanjana 👎🏼

sigh if life is like that all the time good ppl win over evil how cool it would be 

AASUS thumbnail

now weekend next part b post kardo muwah 🤗

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

wow wow wow

explosive 😲 sunzz you could write like this 😲

omg 🤗 me lob fighter and stronger human beings whether it’s a girl or boy.

it was treat to read woah 😎

dumbo arrival at g3 and sanjana 👎🏼

sigh if life is like that all the time good ppl win over evil how cool it would be 

Thank you so much athi for liking the update🤗I am trying to write what i feel😊 i like strong human beings too...be it boy or girl.

Don't worry about this sanjana and g3...Heer will handle them😃

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

now weekend next part b post kardo muwah 🤗

Hopefully i will post tomorrow😊

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

CUPID’S LITTLE ARROW
PREMEERSS
Part-19
A KISS TO REMEMBER

Three days had been passed since Heer’s meeting with Prem. She didn’t have to put much effort to forget that day’s event as her work made her busy. Tomorrow would be the hospital’s inauguration and then she would be free. She had already given the resignation letter to Dr. Khurana but he said to wait until the inauguration. She was in talk with other hospitals who wanted to appoint her as the child counselor. She thought staying away from Prem would finish her feelings but little did she know that it would only increase it.

This morning Manmeet handed over an invitation to attend the inauguration ceremony and a party after that and she agreed as this would probably be the last time that she would be meeting Prem. However,jerking every kind of thought that remembered her about Prem from her mind, she concentrated in her work.

“Heer, would you mind going to shopping with me today? I need to buy few things for the house.” Ashlesha asked.

Heer replied without looking up at her. “Fine. Just let me know when we are going.”

“Prem, can’t you be a little patient? I am buying a dress for the party. It should match with my personality and class. I just can’t pick anything and wear like those typical middle class bimbos.” Sanjana flipped her hair in her usual self-obsessed manner making Prem more irritated. He was about to make an excuse of work to get rid of her but a certain someone caught his attention. He eyed Sanjana who was busy in selecting each and every cloth and taking this as an opportunity he just slipped from there.

“Heer, why don’t you just go till the food court? I know you are hungry. You haven’t eaten anything from the morning. Just order for us and I’ll be there in no time.” Ash stated.

Heer nodded as she was damn hungry. She was just searching the food court when two strong arms pulled her at the corner. Before she could react anything a pair of deep chocolate brown eyes captured her…well, it had already captured her heart and soul. She was so lost in those pair of eyes that she didn’t realize the buzzing sound of her phone. It was him who made her aware of that.

“I think your phone is ringing”, Prem said.

“Huhh?” Heer was confused at what she heard. But realizing the surrounding she answered the call and told Ashelsha that she was in the washroom and will be there shortly.

“Prem, what are you doing?” Heer asked in surprise.

“What would anyone be doing in a mall Heer? Shopping, of course. This is another thing that I am not shopping. It’s Sanjana.”

Prem’s mention of Sanjana made Heer upset and this time she couldn’t hide it from Prem. He didn’t want to upset her but seeing that Sanjana’s mention, especially with him affected her, he thought to play along.

“You know she wanted to buy a new dress for the party and how rude would it be if I had allowed her leaving alone in an unknown city. Did you get the invitation?”

Heer’s temper was rising though she managed to reply, “Yes of course. Btw, have you thought about what I said the other day?” She was curious to know if he was still marrying Sanjana or not?

“Well yes. I think I can manage her being my wife. You can never know when or how a person changes.And I think she will change too and accept Tanu as well. You don’t need toworry at all.”

“Of course, why would I worry?” Heer was disappointed to feel Prem’s distant behaviour towards her. She always wanted that but now it was affecting her badly. “Fine then, bye, see you around.”

“See you in the party tomorrow”, heard she while going away from him.

“Prem, don’t be a spoilsport. Come on, let’s dance.” Sanjana whined for the third time that evening. But Prem was in no mood to listen to her blabbering as he was just waiting for his angel to arrive. God knows why she is so late. Be patient boy! She is an angel and angels are worth waiting for. His mind chided him.

Seemed God was kind enough to answer his prayers a little early. There she is. Draped in a off white full sleeve gown with a fish cuttail and a messy bun as a hairdo with minimal make up, Heer Maan was looking exactly like an angel descending from the heaven. Prem couldn’t take his eyes off. He, in a trance, followed his feet which were on their way towards her.Gently holding her right hand he kissed her knuckles making her stomach twist a bit. She was at the entrance and thank god the lights were dim otherwise she would have run from there.

However, there was someone who witnessed this little gesture called the public display of affection. Manmeet smiled and asked forgiveness from god for going to interrupt this moment. If Sanjana sees this she would definitely create a fiasco and that would not be good for Prem and Heer. He looked around for Ash and signaled her to keep n eye on Sanjana who had already started drinking at the bar.

“Oh, hi Heer. Finally you came. We have been waiting for you for so long”, Manmeet welcomed Heer. Heer smiled and entered the venue. She met Dr. Khurana and some fellow workers and decided to sat and enjoy the party. She made sure not to start any conversation with Prem. However, she was curious to see Sanjana. Manmeet told she was also coming with Prem.

“Hey you there, I thought after what aunty had told you, you won’t come here. But seems you have no shame at all”. Heer heard those remarks and met the same girl from the hospital that day. She was startled a bit. What was she doing here? She chose to ignore her but Sanjana was in no mood to stop.

“You know when I learnt about Prem falling for you I felt really jealous. I mean how could Prem choose you? But after meeting you I am sure that aunty was right. Girls like you can do anything.”

“Girls like her can do what Sanjana?” Heer and Sanjana both became alert seeing Prem standing there with a glass of orange juice in his hand. Sanjana was about to take the glass but Prem stopped her.

“No, Sanjana. This is for Heer.” He smiled sweetly to Sanjana and forwarded his hand to Heer. “Here you go, Heer. I know you don’t drink and you like orange juice. So, here it is.” Seeing Prem’s concern for her,Heer was really feeling overwhelmed. She was actually feeling thirsty but couldn’t find the soft drink corner. She took the glass from Prem.

“Btw, I haven’t introduced you two. Heer, meet Sanjana Rampal, my mother’s best friend’s daughter and Sanju, she is Heer, my…my friend.”  Prem wanted to say my life but couldn’t as things are not right yet.

Heer was shocked to know she was Sanjana. No, she was definitely right about her. Sanjana could never change and about accepting Tanu, Heer highly doubt it. But Heer was even more angry on seeing how easily he accepted her.

“Prem, I think at least now you can dance. Just one, please, for our friendship’s sake”. This time Prem didn’t reject Sanjana. Heer saw they went to the dance floor holding hands and how they swayed their bodies matching the rhythm of the music. Ok now she was fuming.

Heer grabbed a drink and gulped down in one go. She needed to get out of that image of Sanjana in the arms of Prem. Nah! One drink wasn’t enough.She grabbed a bottle and started swallowing hurriedly. She was sure to finish it until a hand stopped her. Heer tried to see who was it but her eyes were blurry. She tried to get rid of that person but couldn’t as she felt being lifted and carried to the lounge area.

The area was covered with glasses. You could see the outside but on one could see you from the outside. Heer felt being lain down on the couch and a hand caressing her hair. Before she could decipher anything further, she dozed off.

Heer held her head by her hands and sat up. Where was she? She looked at her surrounding and recognized the place. This was where the party was or is. Wait, the party is still on? Then what was she doing here?

“Drink this. You’ll feel better.” Being curious she looked up and saw Prem standing there with a glass of lemonade. She was confused. Understanding her situation, Prem told her everything.

“How long I was out?”

“Not long, only half an hour. Thank me for you had made every arrangement to black out for two days. Hadn’t I stop you from finishing the whole bottle, god knows what would’ve happened. Actually, you drank only one-third of the bottle. The party is still on but don’t worry no one noticed you were missing.”

Realizing her deeds, Heer felt embarrassed. How could she allow herself to be so vulnerable in front of Prem? She muttered a “Thank you” and hurriedly walked past Prem but stopped feeling a tug on her arm.

“You are not going anywhere before you answer my questions.” She heard Prem said.

“Why did you do that?”Prem asked directly.

“Do what?”

“Don’t pretend, Heer. You know very well what I am talking about. Why did you drink so much? Was it hurting you seeing me with Sanjana?”

Again, again that Sanjana. Why doesn’t he understand Sanjana is not right for him? She came to senses hearing Prem’s questions. She was already pissed off and now Prem’s questions made her furious.

“Why it matters to you what I do or not? You are happy with her, don’t you? Then please go. You know Prem, I thought you were different from those rich, high status men who only values money and believe me you were but seems everything has changed. You have changed. Tumne hi kaha tha na tum mujhse pyar karte ho? To ab kya hua? Usko dekhke mar gaya tumhara pyar? Now you are ready to marry her and what did you say? People change. Yes they do but she will never change.” Heer held Prem’s collar and literally cried. “Can’t you see she doesn’t love you? She can never love you. But you! I feel pity for you.She…”

Heer couldn’t proceed further as Prem pinned her to the wall and held her shoulders in his tight grip. His eyes were showing pain. “What did you just say? I have changed? No Heer, never. I never agreed to marry her. What I said back there was just to make you realize that no one can be better than you in my life, in my home. How could you just think that my love for you has died and that also because of her? Heer, tumhare liye mera pyar kabhi nahi mar sakta. Main khud mar jaun tab bhi nahi. Dekhna chahti ho kitna pyar karta hun main tumse?”

Before Heer could answer anything she felt two rough lips held her soft ones in a furious kiss. Prem had poured all his anger, pain and love in that one kiss. At first it was full of passion and rage but after sometime the rage diminished and it became slow. To Prem’s surprise, Heer too responded with the same love. She didn’t know until this time how much she loved Prem.

Done with this chapter. Do read and tell if you like it or not. Don’t forget to leave your comments. Next part will be updated soon. Till then good bye and take care.

Thank You,

Love,

Sunayana

Edited by Sunzz.Harshiti - 3 years ago
AASUS thumbnail

woah drama 😲 me lob 🤗

sunzz you rock in 

arty scene 😎 but sigh Heer drank 😭 oh well 😔 

the mall scene was cool as well so real i could picture it 🤗

hope to see next ch so exciting 

where is manmeet how come he didn’t notice his sis missing huh 🤔

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

woah drama 😲 me lob 🤗

sunzz you rock in 

arty scene 😎 but sigh Heer drank 😭 oh well 😔 

the mall scene was cool as well so real i could picture it 🤗

hope to see next ch so exciting 

where is manmeet how come he didn’t notice his sis missing huh 🤔

Thank you so much athi for liking the part.🤗

Yes, can you imagine Heer drank but girl she was jealous😆

You will know about manmeet and Ash in the next chapter...hopefully i will post after two days😊

see you soon