Yeah, she has some problem but what that will be revealed step by step😉

hey you wrote child psychology parts really well đŸ€—

Thank you Athi for liking itđŸ€— I tried to write what I feel 

Posted: 3 years ago

CUPID’S LITTLE ARROW
PREMEERSS
Part-13
SHARING THE LIFE

“So, how was your day with Miss Maan?” Prem asked Tanu once they got home.

“Awesome! I am very happy. And you?”

“Yeah, me too”.

Though Prem was happy today as he got a chance to meet her but what happened when he and Tanu were about to leave couldn’t go away from his mind. Heer literally ignored him. But why? What had he done? He made sure not to talk anything that could offend her. At first he thought she might be in some tension about the work. But then she was talking happily with everyone,even the receptionist and the watchman except him. He was visibly hurt by her behaviour. He couldn’t just wash away the feeling of ignorance again. He knew this feeling
knew from his childhood.

He saw how his parents ignored him and his sister specially his mother once they reached Canada. After his father died he thought his mother would give her time to her children but that never happened. His mother’s growing business, kitty parties and many relationships kept him and his sister far away from her. He always asked this question to himself as to why was this happening to him? But never got any answer. So he stopped asking and getting hurt and learnt to live alone.

That time he was being ignored by his family that’s why he felt alone. But why Heer’s ignorance mattered to him so much? Just because she was a friend or a real friend in these 28 years? Who was she to him? He couldn’t name the feeling he felt for Heer but it had to be something very strong. He couldn’t take it anymore. He dialed Heer’s number and waited for her answering the phone but it was switched off.

“Damn!” He threw the phone away in frustration. No one had ever made him feel like this way.What was Heer doing to him?

“Have I done anything wrong to ignore him?” Heer couldn’t get the answer of her own question which she was asking to herself from the time she got home. She didn’t think she had done the right thing.

Practically, Prem didn’t do anything wrong. She even didn’t know if Tanu was right or not? May be it was just her innocent talk which she misunderstood. May be Prem liked her as a friend just as she did. But what if it was true? She didn’t want to ruin the friendship. She knew how it felt.But

“Ahh!” Heer was frustrated. She thought to talk to Ashlesha and Manmeet as they knew Prem more than her. She came to their room and saw Manmeet was busy in some files and Ash was reading a book.

“Sorry to disturb you guys”. Heer entered their room with a smile.

“Heer? Iss waqt? Everything’s Ok?” Ash asked.

“Yes everything’s ok . Just wanted to talk to you guys. But I can come later if you are busy”. She was about to go when Mnameet stopped her and told her to sit.

“What’s the matter?” Manmeet questioned seriously.

“No yr, nothing of that sort. Actually, it’s been so long that we have a good night’s chat so thought why not today?" Everyone laughed at Heer’s statement. Really it’s been long that they did have a long chat about anything and everything like the old times. Thinking of old time Ash became sad but she controlled herself before Heer could see her.

“Manu, I wanted to know about the project about which you gave your precious advice to Mr. Juneja. How come you never mentioned it to me?”

“Actually Heer, you weren’t there that time. Besides I never got the chance to talk to you about that. But I am really happy that now you are a part of that.”

“Yeah, me too. But how did he suddenly think about this project? I mean he was in hotel business and in construction business. If he made any hotel he could have had so much profit. So why this?”

“Heer, Prem seems to be very rough outside but he is a very soft hearted and lonely person. He himself had known the feeling of loneliness. You know he never had his family’s love and care. I just know him for only 5 years but I have seen him how much he cared for every employee and their family members. And after Tanu’s arrival he was just determined to get this project done as soon as possible. But you know he will never show his misery or share his pain with anyone. He loves to hide them.” Manmeet sighed.

“Yes Heer, Prem is a gem.The very first time I met him was at a business party so I thought him tobe like every other businessman. But he was different. He was physically present at the party but not his heart. He was alone among those guests”. Ashlesha remembered the first time she met Prem.

“Exactly, and that’s why he didn’t want any other child to suffer like this. First we thought about a community centre but then it could never have the doctors always present there. So we decided for the hospital though it will be more than that”, Manmeet explained.

“Hmm, so you guys know him very well I guess. Ok bohut ho gaya. It’s late now. Good night”. Heer made her exit from their room. She could very well understood Prem’s nature from what Manmeet and Ashesha said. She came to her room when she noticed her phone. She didn’t know why but she had the sudden urge to call Prem and apologize for her behaviour. She was feeling his pain after hearing this. He was no less than her but noticing the time she decided to wait till tomorrow morning. She switched off her phone and got into the bed.

Prem was waiting for Heer in his cabin in the hospital when he got a call from his mother. Two days ago he sent a message to his mother about his new project.

“Prem, why do you have to build a hospital on the name of that poor middle class guy? You could’ve built it on your father’s name or mine”. Gayatri Juneja sounded displeasedon the phone.

“I’ve told you so many times that you might not think of him as own but he is a family to me. And I don’t want you to accept him, I just thought it would be right to let you know and I did it”.

“Oh please, Prem, cut the crap! You very well know that man never deserved to be a part of our family. Your sister was a fool and now you are being a fool too. Just listen to me. Drop this project forever and sent that homeless child to an orphanage.”

“Mom, can you just be a little more sensitive on this matter? They are dead for God sake”. Prem couldn’t hold back his anger and the last line came little louder than his usual voice which was enough to gain people’s attention. He was about to leave the room when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

“What happened? Are you all right?” Heer was concerned for him.

“Miss Maan, when did you get in?” Prem was really surprised to hear her talking to him and tried to hide his mood from her.

“Just now. But why are you looking so pale? Heer couldn’t help asking as for the first time in 2 months she had seen Prem crying. Well, not literally crying, but little moisture in his eyes which clearly indicated his slight emotional side.

“Yes, I am fine. Thank You Miss Maan”.

“But you don’t look like. I
”

Before she could finish Prem stopped her. “Not now Miss Heer. I need some time alone. Besides, you literally ignored me yesterday though I don’t know why. So why do you care if I am fine or not. So please if you’ll excuse me”. Stating this he left the room leaving behind a tensed Heer. She was sure this wasn’t some regular argument that he had with his mother but something big.

Heer found Prem sitting alone in the garden. She went and just sat beside him without saying or asking anything.

“Sorry Miss Maan, I didn’t mean to
”, before he could finish Heer cut him in.

“You were right. I shouldn’t care if I had ignored you. But the thing is I am sorry for my behaviour. I acted unreasonably. So can we just forget everything and start afresh?"

Prem was really surprised by her statement. Heer understood that look in his eyes and she sighed. “Didn’t you notice that I never really behaved with you like a true friend when you clearly tried your best to be friends with me?” This was the question which had crossed Prem’s mind several times but he never had the courage to ask her.

“I know Mr. Juneja, things weren’t smooth between us at the beginning and I am not holding you solely responsible for that. I was wrong too. So I just
you know
”

“Couldn’t believe me?”Prem finished her unfinished sentence.

“I guess so”. Heer sounded guilty. “But now I want to rectify my mistake. Mr. Juneja, I really want to be your friend.”

Prem smiled and was about to say something when suddenly Heer remembered something.

“Oh, one more thing! I think we should really end this formality between us. You know, Miss Mann and Mr. Juneja. The other day Tanu just asked why we called each other this way and honestly I had no answer. But now I know what we should have done much earlier.” Heer stated.

“Ok, as you say. So Heer, as a true friend, will you answer honestly if I ask you something?”Heer nodded. Noticing he had her attention, Prem questioned straight, “Why did you ignore me?”

“I was afraid.”

“Of what?”

“Of losing a true friend?”

Prem was confused and Heer knew she had to make it clear.

“Prem, I will tell you the reason one day. But don’t ask me anything right now, please.”

“Take your time, Heer.I will wait for the right time.”

“Thank you, Prem. I really appreciate this”. She touched Prem’s hand which was on his lap. Prem looked at their joined hands and it felt nice. Only God knew how much he wanted this to remain like this forever. But soon his stance was broken when he heard Heer asking him about something.

“Sorry Heer, I wasn’t paying attention”.

“Prem, I was asking you the reason of your bad mood. You know those yelling and all
”

“Mom called and told me to sent Tanu to an orphanage. I just don’t understand why she is always like this. I never complained of what she did to me and my sister. We had never interfered in her life. But that doesn’t mean she would do the same to that child. I will never let her do so.” Prem told her exactly what he had in his heart.

“Prem, Tanu will never face those difficulties which you had faced. Trust me Prem, I know this feeling to be left alone and I am telling you she will never be alone because you are with her.”

“Thank you for believing in me, Heer. But what are you talking about? You have a loving and very caring family. So how could you possibly be alone?”

Heer laughed but there was sadness in it. “I am an orphan Prem
I mean I was”.

Prem was literally shocked to hear this. “But how
I mean Manmeet is your brother. You mentioned it yourself,then?”

“Prem, my mom and dad died when I was too young to understand anything. I don’t even remember their faces. My uncle and aunt took me with them but after a short period of time they sent me to an orphanage. Those years
only I know how I spent my time there. I was never a very extrovert child. So you can just imagine how hard it could be for a little child to go and stay with so many strangers. I can very well feel the pain of Tanu
” Heer paused, looked at Prem and continued, “
and you”.

Prem directly look into Heer’s eyes and saw the same pain in them. He didn’t know why but he went ahead and engulfed her into a lose hug. It was more of a friendly hug for Heer but Prem knew what it meant to him.

Done with this part. I know I left it at a cliffhanger but don’t beat me. In next part you will get to know about Heer’ s life. Don’t forget to hit the like button and vote if you find it worth reading. Next part will be updated soon. Till then take care and good bye.

Thank You,

Love,

Sunayana

Edited by Sunzz.Harshiti - 3 years ago

oho i’m late cz i’m lazy bum đŸ˜’

awesome dialogues đŸ€—

lob ch đŸ˜Ž

Thank you for commenting. Glad that you liked the chpaterđŸ€—

CUPID’S LITTLE ARROW
PREMEERSS
Part-14
THE BONDING

“Prem, my mom and dad died when I was too young to understand anything. I don’t even remember their faces. My uncle and aunt took me with them but after a short period of time they sent me to an orphanage. Those years
only I know how I spent my time there. I was never a very extrovert child. So you can just imagine how hard it could be for a little child to go and stay with so many strangers. I can very well feel the pain of Tanu
” Heer paused, looked at Prem and continued, “
and you”.

Prem directly look into Heer’s eyes and saw the same pain in them. He didn’t know why but he went ahead and engulfed her into a lose hug. It was more of a friendly hug for Heer but Prem knew what it meant to him. Before he realized what he had done he felt some wetness on his shoulder. Yes, Heer hugged him back and for the first time in these months showed him her emotional and vulnerable side through her crying.

Prem immediately tightened the hug indicating that he was with her. They were like that for God knew how long. It was only when Prem’s phone beeped then they realized their position and broke the hug. They should’ve felt awkward but no one felt the same instead they liked it. However,to make the atmosphere a little normal Prem tried to make a conversation.

“Umm
sorry
I
”

“It’s ok. It happens”.Heer smiled.

“So Heer, how did you get here
I mean in Manmeet’s family?”

“Well, after 4 or 5 years, Balraaj papa and Teji mom adopted me. They were friends with my parents.They weren’t here when my parents had met with the accident so they didn’t know about me. But when they came to India and inquired about my family, my uncle told them everything. So that’s how I became a part of Ashlesha’s family
The Maan family.”

Prem was about to say something but understanding his question Heer further added, “You never really noticed the surnames of Manmeet and me, do you?”

Prem nodded in negative and Heer laughed. “Yes Prem, technically I am Ash’s sister. Heer Maan. But as you know papa and mom were the family friends with the Singhs so Manmeet considered me as his sister from childhood. Manu’s parents Bharti aunty and Indrajeet uncle also treated me like their daughter. In fact, Manu and Ash used to fight over whose sister was I?” Heer remembered the old times and lost in some thoughts.

“I am sorry Heer. I didn’t know. It must be painful for you to remember those things again.”

“No Prem, I never felt pain remembering the old days. In fact, I thank God everyday for sending my family to me. You know what I never was the same after I came to this family. I became livelier, more joyful; basically I learnt to live. And that’s why I am telling you it’s alright to share your pains, sorrows and worries with someone
someone whom you could trust. It gives you relief, a clear mind and a calm heart.”

Prem smiled an understanding smile. “I will try, promise”.

“Ok enough of today’s lecture. Now let’s go and do our works. Waise, zyada ho gaya na?” Heer winked and both Premeer laughed their hearts out.

“Manu, don’t you think it will be too flashy?” Prem asked and Manmeet slapped his own head. It had been two hours that Prem and Manmeet had gone out to shop a nice dress for Heer for her birthday which would be after two days. Actually it was more of Prem’s shopping and Manmeet was there to help him but the problem was that Prem hadn’t been able to choose a perfect dress. Everything that they chose was either too simple or too heavy or too flashy or too revealing. Now Manmeet had had enough.He left Prem on his own and sat back inside the car waiting for Prem to finish his shopping.

In this whole situation Manmeet could clearly see Prem’s liking towards Heer. He had been seeing this since the first day Prem came to their home with Tanu. Of course, he wouldn’t admit it; at least not so soon.But Manmeet was happy
for both Prem and Heer.

After some half an hour Prem came with a bag and gave him a deadly glare which was telling how angry he was on Manmeet. Manmet knew this was coming so he already surrendered himself and gave a cheeky smile. 

“You should’ve therewith me Manmeet. I am afraid Heer won’t like it.” Prem confessed.

“Relax Prem! I am sure Heer will like it. And btw you are behaving like you are giving dress to your girlfriend. She is just a friend yar, so chill.” Manmeet smirked. He looked at Prem’s face and noticed some sadness on it.  â€œOh come on Prem, now let’s go. We have already cancelled the lunch with the foreign clients. Now we can’t miss our afternoon meeting too”, Manmeet hurriedPrem.

“Heer, please come home soon. We’ll be waiting.” Heer read Ashlesha’s message and smiled. This girl! Kabhi chain se kaam nahi karne degi. Heer wrapped up her work and left for home as she knew if she didn’t reach home within half an hour then Ash would call her again and this time she would surely kill her with her screaming. Well Heer couldn’t blame her. Maan’s have always celebrated her birthday with super excitement and happiness.

Heer came home but was surprised to see the whole house was covered in darkness. There was no light let alone any human being. She turned on her mobile and switched on the light in the hall when she heard “Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Heer, happy birthday to you”. She saw the hall was decorated with balloons, lights and her favourite flowers Orchid. She became speechless to see everyone’s love for her. There was Manmeet and Ashlesha, Prem with Tanu and Manohar, her best friend Meher and some of her office colleagues. She literally ran to Meher and hugged her.

“You didn’t mention you are coming”, Heer asked Meher once she received everyone’s wishes.

“Well, Ash’s clear instructions were that I shouldn’t tell you anything. So here I am”, Meher replied in her jolly manner.

Heer was so happy to see Meher after so many years. They became best of friends when Heer went to America for her studies. But after they finished their studies they had lost contacts. God knew how Ash found her.

“Miss Heer, happy birthday”, Tanu came running to Heer and pecked her cheek.

“Thank you so much Tanu”. Heer kissed her back when she heard Prem’s voice.

“Wow. Seems like someone doesn’t even remember their new friends”, complaint Prem.

Heer smiled and hugged him. “Thank you for this. Btw, how do know you my birthday?”

“Oh hello! Manmeet and Ashlesha are my friends too. So what if you didn’t tell me. They told. Btw are you planning to join your own birthday party like this (pointing at her dress which was a formal suit)?”

“Of  course not Mr. I am just gonna go and change”. Heer was about to go when Prem stopped her.

“Heer”.

Heer turned and saw Prem hesitated. She raised her eyebrows asking what and he continued, “There was a dress on your bed. I know may be
may be I don’t have any right to give you something like
like this but if you wear it
I mean it’s really ok if you don’t
”Prem stammered.

“Let’s see if I can wear it”, replied Heer and went up.

“So Prem, where didyou two meet?” Meher asked Prem once she was introduced to him by Ashlesha.

“Heer was my niece’s counselor.” Prem answered.

“Oh so that’s how you two become friends. Btw, how do you find her as a girl? I mean I learnt that you are not very friendly with girls., Meher teased him.

Prem laughed. “No, no,it’s nothing like that. I just
”

Before Prem could complete Meher jumped in. “Ok forget about that. Just tell me what you feel about Heer?”

“Frankly speaking, I didn’t like her at first. But after I get to know her I realized how amazingly great person she is! Her friendly and caring behaviour, her soft spoken skills,and her lively nature everything was 
perfect. I can say she just
.” he couldn’t finish his sentence as his gaze fell on the stairs from which a fairy was descending. “
took my heart”, he finished his sentence looking at Heer.

Meher followed his gaze and understood why he suddenly stopped talking. She chuckled and left him alone.

Heer came down feeling shy with everyone’s gaze on her,specially Prem’s. She didn’t know why his gaze sent shivers down her spine.  She tried to walk normally but failed terribly as her feet were tripping on almost every step. On the last step she lost her balance and was about o fall but Prem appeared at the right time and held her in his arms.

“Are you all right?Walk carefully Heer.” Prem’s voice was full of concern. Heer stared at him and found so much love for her. He made her stand on her feet and took her at the center of the hall holding her hands. Their hands fitted perfectly into each other’s. Heer couldn’t talk for some time as she felt she was in a trance.But soon she came back to reality as Manmeet asked her to cut the cake. She made her heart understood that Prem was only a friend and nothing more thanthat and cut the cake.

“She looks so happy,doesn’t she?” Manmeet asked Ash and Meher as the 3 were sitting on one side watching Heer playing with Tanu. Prem was busy in his phone and Manohar gave company to Heer complaining about Tanu. The other guests were chitchatting among themselves.

“Yes and now let’s double this happiness”.  Meher smirked and walked towards Heer while Manmeet and Ash looked at her in confusion.

“Tanu, do you want to listen to stories? I visited many countries and have so many stories”. Meher asked Tanu.

“Really? Then please tell me.” Tanu was excited.

“Fine, but not here.Why don’t we sit on the swing and talk?” Meher proposed.

“Wow! You have a swing here. Come let’s go”. Tanu literally dragged Meher who winked at Ashlesha. She smiled and went to the center of the hall.

“Attention everyone, I just feel suddenly what a boring party it is! Let’s make it a little more enjoyable.So I proposed to you
 let’s dance”.

As soon as Ash completed her sentence everyone clapped in joy and agreed to this idea. Ash dimmed the light and made a romantic atmosphere for the other couple to dance. She went to Heer and dragged her to the dance floor.

“Please Heer, come yar,let’s dance.” Ash insisted.

“Ash, no”. Heer tried her best to free her hand from Ash’s grip.

On the other side Manmeet dragged Prem. But here the case was different. Prem wanted to dance with Heer but off course couldn’t ask her so he thought not to dance at all. But to get rid of Manmeet’s insistence was nearly impossible.

So the dancing arrangement was Prem danced with Ash and Heer danced with Manmeet. After sometime Manmeet and Ash pushed Premeer to each other and they had no other choice but to dance.

No sooner did Prem’s hand touch Heer’s waist she shuddered. Prem put his one hand on her waist and other hand was holding Heer’s one hand and her other hand was on Prem’s shoulder. She tightened her grip on his shoulder as she was afraid she might fall any time because of the intensity of Prem’s eyes and the close proximity between them.

Prem was looking into her eyes lovingly as if conveying his love for her. He didn’t know how but he surely felt a special attraction for her. No one had made him feel the way Heer did. He knew he had to tell her what he felt for her otherwise he would go crazy.

Meanwhile Heer was lost in Prem’s eyes. She wanted to break the eye lock but couldn’t find the strength. Unknown to her own self, she was drawn towards Prem. She put her head on Prem’s chest and closed her eyes feeling safe and secure. Prem wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her forehead.

Doe with this part guys. Do let me know how did you like the part through your comments. Next part will be updated soon. Take care and good bye.

Thank You,

Love,

Sunayana

Edited by Sunzz.Harshiti - 3 years ago

woah amazing update đŸ€—

sunzz you rock đŸ€—

yay Meher appeared đŸ€—

party rocks đŸ„ł

dress as a gift wow - Heer agreed to wear it too đŸ˜Ž

all updates so far are fab - i didn’t write enough to appreciate you. 

i love the story đŸ€—

eagerly waiting đŸ€“

Originally posted by AASUS

woah amazing update đŸ€—

sunzz you rock đŸ€—

yay Meher appeared đŸ€—

party rocks đŸ„ł

dress as a gift wow - Heer agreed to wear it too đŸ˜Ž

all updates so far are fab - i didn’t write enough to appreciate you. 

i love the story đŸ€—

Thank you so much athi you liked it. It's so encouraging to hear words of appreciation from youđŸ€— wait for few days, preet will appear too😃you have written enough to make me smile😊

Originally posted by AASUS

eagerly waiting đŸ€“

you have to wait till tomorrow as i will post tomorrow😃