Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sakpika

Chalo, ab Sona changed her dress... 

She looks so tensed😆 Socha hoga ki Rohit Shankar ko peet na de helmet se😆 Arey Sona he is your gentleman❤️

In true sense, Dipika is Sona and Sona is Dipika😳 Her clothing reminded me of BB... Long skirts and a shrug on a simple top to give that grace and poise she owns😳⭐️

Iss outfit mein zyada kuch dialogues nahi tha but her introduction by breaking the fourth wall was unique and interesting😛

Aur bolungi toh baaki log kuch nahi add on kar paaenge 😆

First time, one actress broke the fourth wall and directly talked to the audience in this car scene. I am missing that Sona directly talking to us through camera. Divyanka and Sona had a conversation before this scene only. I liked that scene also. I find lot of similarities between Dipika and Sonakshi from that scene only. 

Rohit and Sona met first time indirectly in this car scene. First time we listened that beautiful title track of KHKT in this scene. The chemistry between Karpika felt by us clearly even though they both were not in single frame in this car scene. KHKT had one of the best title songs in ITV.

Edited by Sree_mk - 4 years ago
Sree_mk thumbnail

Three outfit changes for Dips in the first episode!

Just looking at the pic gives me feels of a person with such genuine aura... What a soft spoken yet strong personality⭐️

Starting from the scene of army ad shoot till her last scene of getting ready as Parvati stole the show with her beauty and grace. ☺️😳❤️

As an audience we got to see all her traits. Her praying to God removing her shoes shows her believe her God her values her morals. Then her caring nature positivety towards auto driver despite being tired. She is so grounded. Sonakshi is perfection. She is relatable like one of us. Her middle class simple attitude, her morals connect to us. 👍🏼

It was an amazing first meeting with Sona... In my heart forever❤️❤️

One of the stylish and best looks of Sona in KHKT is this one. Every time when Dipika wears goggles, she looks more beautiful and stylish. 

FictionalEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

First time, one actress broke the first wall and directly talked to the audience in this car scene. I am missing that Sona directly talking to us through camera. Divyanka and Sona had a conversation before this scene only. I liked that scene also. I find lot of similarities between Dipika and Sonakshi from that scene only. 

Rohit and Sona met first time indirectly in this car scene. First time we listened that beautiful title track of KHKT in this scene. The chemistry between Karpika felt by us clearly even though they both were not in single frame in this car scene. KHKT had one of the best title songs in ITV.

Oh, I forgot about that Divyanka part... I didn't know she was a real life actress as well initially😆 I thought random person was chosen for that conversation😆

RoNakshi and KHKT are life long memories, really! Perhaps one of the best character I have seen, even accross Hollywood, is Sonakshi... What a gem❤️ And brought to life by Dipika😛👏

The title track and the background music of KHKT is soooooooo good😳 I Literally find myself humming KHKT music more than a new English song😆 What an addiction☺️☺️

BTW, before the first episode, there was the KHKT launch... Nothing to discuss about the interviews😆 but KarPika looked so good together right from the beginning... Both looked really nice, fitting their roles well even in the interview! Dipika looked stunning!😳⭐️

KarPika Together😳❤️

Pin image

In the interviews, they shared such a heart warming camaraderie❤️ They complement each other so well😳Wonderful watch!!

Q) Who has the wackiest sense of humour? 

Ans: Karan 

Karan says, "Dipika Ko jokes acche nahi lagte"🤣 

Q) Who is the first co star?

Karan: Shoaib😉

Dips got so excited🤣 First she says, "Easy tha🤪".... Phir Baad mein realise hua🤣

Galat jawaab🤣 Koi baat nahi KVG🤪Dipika ne bhi galat bola...

Equals hai na show mein🤣🤣

Q) Uberpool mein saath mein phaste toh kya karte?

Dipika: Yeh toh character exchange ho jaayega na🤣

In the gif: Woh kuch bolega bhi toh mein usse gusse se dekhungi🤪😆

Aur bhi hai gifs... Kisi Ko discuss karna hai toh batao🤗

Edited by Sakpika - 4 years ago
Sree_mk thumbnail

BTW, before the first episode, there was the KHKT launch... Nothing to discuss about the interviews😆 but KarPika looked so good together right from the beginning... Both looked really nice, fitting their roles well even in the interview! Dipika looked stunning!😳⭐️

KarPika Together😳❤️

Pin image

Dipika looked so beautiful in this dress that day. Dipika lost some weight for Sonakshi Rastogi character in KHKT. She looked very young that day. In all those interviews, she was very happy and excited to shoot for KHKT. I wish we can see her with new project after lock down with same happiness and energy she had for KHKT press meet.

Hellooooooo🤗

Second episode ke discussion ke liye taiyaar😳😆

This pic is when Sona was introducing Sumit... 

But I have a different take: It is when Sona was waiting for her prince charming to enter😳❤️ 

As suggested by the song- Ghar Mohe Pardesiyaan, Aao padhaaro piyaa☺️

The first half of the episode was more into bringing in the premonition of the meeting of RoNakshi... Like when Rohit hugged Preeti saying- mere taraf se aap apni Parvati didi Ko hug kar Dena, and Sona got some ehsaas of poori duniya ka pyaar milna and all...

Initially, I found it a little cliche for my liking... But now, after watching the whole journey, it is all very memorable and Beautiful... And Dipika portrayed it well of showing a pleasant uneasiness... That little hesitation with some hope... Beautifully created❤️

First half had another important scene: Preeti watching KPK🤣

Oh god, such a cutieee she is reciting the 'Dar wala poem'🤪😆

Even Sona's conversation with Preeti was so cutesmiley27 

When Preeti's mom told Sona that she is sorry for using up her valuable time... Sona said, "Arey, mujhe uss bachi se khud baat karna acha lagta hai... Mujhe inspiration milti hai. 6 saal ki bachi aur itni badi heart surgery"

But mere dimaag mein kuch aur chal raha tha:

"Mujhe bhi inspiration milti hai. 6 saal ki bachi aur itni badi poem yaad kar li"smiley37

Edited by Sakpika - 4 years ago

Now, the most important part of the episode!!!! RoNakshi ki mulaakaat😳⭐️

Sona faints on the sets (Shows how dedicated she has been towards work👍🏼) and Rohit comes to the sets for the treatment❤️

Unki conversation toh next episode mein hai... But this is a very important scene😛

'Behoshi mein bhi madhosh'

'100-200 bangles pehen rakhe hai Sona ne'🤣

'Pehli hi mulaakaat mein tumne Parvati ka haath pakad liya'🤣 Kitna lucky hai Rohit🤣

Okay, kisi ko dar lag raha hai kya???

Nahi bhi lag raha hai toh Yeh poem likh zaroor lena😆

After all, humari Parvati's fear vanishes after reciting this poem 10 times🤣

"Dar agar daraaye, toh galat nahi,

Tum dar se dar jao, toh sahi nahi,

Na jhuk tu dar ke aage,

Phir dekh, dar kaise door bhaage"

Likh lo sab log 😆