Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FictionalEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys, just one thing I want to remind you all...

Plz don't quote the posts with gifs, as the page then becomes heavy to load... Just address as @Member...

Thanks❤️

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakpika

Hellooooooo🤗

Second episode ke discussion ke liye taiyaar😳😆

This pic is when Sona was introducing Sumit... 

But I have a different take: It is when Sona was waiting for her prince charming to enter😳❤️ 

As suggested by the song- Ghar Mohe Pardesiyaan, Aao padhaaro piyaa☺️

The first half of the episode was more into bringing in the premonition of the meeting of RoNakshi... Like when Rohit hugged Preeti saying- mere taraf se aap apni Parvati didi Ko hug kar Dena, and Sona got some ehsaas of poori duniya ka pyaar milna and all...

Initially, I found it a little cliche for my liking... But now, after watching the whole journey, it is all very memorable and Beautiful... And Dipika portrayed it well of showing a pleasant uneasiness... That little hesitation with some hope... Beautifully created❤️

That day, when I saw Sonakshi in this episode with this dress, the first thing came across my mind was Dipika shared her first pic from the sets of KHKT is with this same dress only. 2nd episode had lot of good moments are there. Cute Preeti scenes, Ronakshi's first virtual hug through Preeti and first direct meeting of Ronakshi all were from this episode only. The highlight of this episode was Sona danced for "Gar more paradesiya" song while shooting for KPK. Dipika danced gracefully to that song. But Hotstar removed that Song from this episode now.

P.S: @Sakshi, if you have that song (Gar more Paradesiya danced by Dipika) video, post here.

Edited by Sree_mk - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

That day, when I saw Sonakshi in this episode with this dress, the first thing came across my mind was Dipika shared her first pic from the sets of KHKT is with this same dress only. 2nd episode had lot of good moments are there. Cute Preeti scenes, Ronakshi's first virtual hug through Preeti and first direct meeting of Ronakshi all were from this episode only. The highlight of this episode was Sona danced for "Gar more paradesiya" song while shooting for KPK. Dipika danced gracefully to that song. But Hotstar removed that Song from this episode now.

P.S: @Sakshi, if you have that song (Gar more Paradesiya danced by Dipika) video, post here.

Agreed! A beautiful episode with a lot of happenings for RoNakshi's marvellous story to begin❤️

Yeah, I am trying to find that sequence but no one has posted it off late... If I find it, I will definitely post... 

If I knew that hotstar would chop these dance sequences, the first thing I would do would be recording the dance... Mauka hi nahi mila😭

P.S.:

By the way, I have now reduced the quality of the gifs from best to mediocre... Now you can quote any gif wala post as well... 

Since lesser quality, the space and loading issues won't occur😳... But the gif is still not that bad though😃

Heyy everyone🤗

There is actually no 'everyone' here😆 Only Sree and Mona apart from me😕 

Hope to not keeping doing self writing here along with Sree and Mona... Just doing this for two reasons:

1. Due to lockdown, there is so much free time that I am really bored😆 Whenever I am done with today's quota of studies and assignments I am busy with my laptop making caps and gifs....lol😳

2. Dipika's IF rank improvement⭐️

I will be back with today's episode in an hour or two... Hope to see more members❤️

(My antar-aatma says no new members will join🤪)

Sree_mk thumbnail

Heyy everyone🤗

There is actually no 'everyone' here😆 Only Sree and Mona apart from me😕 

Hope to not keeping doing self writing here along with Sree and Mona... Just doing this for two reasons:

1. Due to lockdown, there is so much free time that I am really bored😆 Whenever I am done with today's quota of studies and assignments I am busy with my laptop making caps and gifs....lol😳

2. Dipika's IF rank improvement⭐️

I will be back with today's episode in an hour or two... Hope to see more members❤️

(My antar-aatma says no new members will join🤪)

Good morning Sakshi. I am doing this to improve Dipika 's IF rank improvement. Now KHKT got over, this KHKT forum is very silent. Some people are writing OS on Ronakshi some times and posting in this forum. But only few or I would say only 3 to 4 members are active in this forum since March 14th. I also thinks that no new member will join with us in this thread. But it's OK. I will post here regularly with you. I will reply to your comments daily. 

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

@Sree, while looking for the Ghar Mohe Pardesiya dance sequence, I found something different but on a piyaa song only...

Aaj Mere Piya Ghar Aavenge

If you haven't guessed it yet, it is the dance of Dipika in BB as a part of some task I can't recall... Perhaps the hotel task.... I don't think the mods will have a problem with me posting the dance here as this is a Dipika AT as well... And in the BB forum also, a lot of times we used to post nach baliye and entertainment ki raat performances of Dipika in addition to her BB discussion ...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1247582338604646400

What a graceful performance❤️ What a powerhouse of talent she is! I am not sure about other actresses acting, whether it is better than Dipika or not... But she is really under-rated! She is just par excellent in comparison to many web shows acting I have seen⭐️

And even better is watching the rehearsal of this dance!

Check this out👇

https://voot.app.link/MFNC423I54

What an excellent dancer she is😛❤️

Sree_mk thumbnail

@Sree, while looking for the Ghar Mohe Pardesiya dance sequence, I found something different but on a piyaa song only...

If you haven't guessed it yet, it is the dance of Dipika in BB as a part of some task I can't recall... Perhaps the hotel task.... I don't think the mods will have a problem with me posting the dance here as this is a Dipika AT as well... And in the BB forum also, a lot of times we used to post nach baliye and entertainment ki raat performances of Dipika in addition to her BB discussion ...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1247582338604646400

What a graceful performance❤️ What a powerhouse of talent she is! I am not sure about other actresses acting, whether it is better than Dipika or not... But she is really under-rated! She is just par excellent in comparison to many web shows acting I have seen⭐️

Hey Sakshi, this is BB hotel task. Dipika is one of the best graceful dancers in ITV. I really liked her performance and dress here. But channel only showed some glimpses of this performance in main episode. I always found Dipika in Unseen Undekha >>>> Main episode of Big Boss that time. 

Sree_mk thumbnail

And even better is watching the rehearsal of this dance!

Check this out👇

https://voot.app.link/MFNC423I54

What an excellent dancer she is😛❤️

Amazing dance performance by Dipika here. This song is one of the favourite songs of Dipika. Even though I didn't like Deepak Thakur in that season, he is a very good singer. This song and dance by Dipika is one of my favourite moments in BB. I am really missing Dipika now in my TV screens 😭. Dipika, come back soon.

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

Hey Sakshi, this is BB hotel task. Dipika is one of the best graceful dancers in ITV. I really liked her performance and dress here. But channel only showed some glimpses of this performance in main episode. I always found Dipika in Unseen Undekha >>>> Main episode of Big Boss that time. 

@Bold: 

Really!!!! Hell irritating I mean all nonsense fights they show but some moments pleasing to the viewers are not shown... even Dipika haters for that matter (why would anyone not want to watch graceful performances, right!) 

Even if I would have missed the main episode, I would most certainly watch the unseens😛

Edited by Sakpika - 4 years ago