Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FictionalEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

Amazing dance performance by Dipika here. This song is one of the favourite songs of Dipika. Even though I didn't like Deepak Thakur in that season, he is a very good singer. This song and dance by Dipika is one of my favourite moments in BB. I am really missing Dipika now in my TV screens 😭. Dipika, come back soon.

Yeah, Deepak is a good singer... 

Even I have literally nothing to watch during a break time... No cricket, football (I don't wish to watch highlights). Repetitive movies. Not interested in other ITV shows. Most good web series I have already watched. KHKT toh I keep watching😳... Aur kuch hai hi nahi dekhne ke liye... I never felt so bored ever in my life. Sketching and all is now overdone during the lockdown... I can't even go out and play😭 There is so much more of I can be ranting😆

Oh god, please Dipika please come back on screen right after lockdown ends😎😳

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakpika

@Bold: 

Really!!!! Hell irritating I mean all nonsense fights they show but some moments pleasing to the viewers are not shown... even Dipika haters for that matter (why would anyone not want to watch graceful performances, right!) 

Even if I would have missed the main episode, I would most certainly watch the unseens😛

I followed all the clips in voot for Dipika in that season. Lot of cute moments between Dipika and other contestants were in Unseen Undekha and Morning Masala episodes only. I find bond between Dipika and Somi,Dipika and KV were very good while they are cooking in Kitchen that time. Even Deepak, Megha and Jasleen have healthy relationship with DKI in BB. But in main episode, every time they showed DKI with Sreesanth only. Now what to say about all these?😡. One thing I appreciate Dipstars is, they supported DKI fully in Big Boss time and they are even supporting DKI till now except for few. I really appreciate Dipstars honesty and love towards DKI all the time from BB. Now some KHKT, Sonakshi Rastogi and Ronakshi fans are also added to that list. I am happy for DKI for this.

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

I followed all the clips in voot for Dipika in that season. Lot of cute moments between Dipika and other contestants were in Unseen Undekha and Morning Masala episodes only. I find bond between Dipika and Somi,Dipika and KV were very good while they are cooking in Kitchen that time. Even Deepak, Megha and Jasleen have healthy relationship with DKI in BB. But in main episode, every time they showed DKI with Sreesanth only. Now what to say about all these?😡. One thing I appreciate Dipstars is, they supported DKI fully in Big Boss time and they are even supporting DKI till now except for few. I really appreciate Dipstars honesty and love towards DKI all the time from BB. Now some KHKT, Sonakshi Rastogi and Ronakshi fans are also added to that list. I am happy for DKI for this.

Exactly! Agree with every word! 

BB just tried to portray her doormat because they must have had other candidates in mind for the trophy! But the audience know exactly who is honest and playing the right game!! Dipika also has said several times that how much ever the contestants would try faking things or being jhoota, the audience will not be fooled😳 She knew exactly how to conduct herself in a genuine manner and she won🥳

And her rapport with all contestants has been really good apparently except for a few which is understandable... You cannot go about liking everybody you don't gel with... If you do, that is what I call FAKE!

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakpika

Exactly! Agree with every word! 

BB just tried to portray her doormat because they must have had other candidates in mind for the trophy! But the audience know exactly who is honest and playing the right game!! Dipika also has said several times that how much ever the contestants would try faking things or being jhoota, the audience will not be fooled😳 She knew exactly how to conduct herself in a genuine manner and she won🥳

And her rapport with all contestants has been really good apparently except for a few which is understandable... You cannot go about liking everybody you don't gel with... If you do, that is what I call FAKE!

Bold: whatever you said is very correct. We cannot gel with everybody we meet. Some people will connect with us and some people will not. 

Okayyyyyy! After many days I had watched the third episode... I thought I knew everything that was gonna happen... Lo and behold, I was laughing like a maniac as if I was watching the episode for the very first time😆

What an episode! Hats off to the team for the outstanding portrayal of regressive and cliche ITV shows👏

Anyway, before the comical part, we've had the continuation of RoNakshi's mulaakaat...

Initially I thought that they will look into each other's eyes, all romantic stuff right in the beginning... But Sona had other plans! 

"Mai yeh dawai nahi le Sakti... Maine internet par padha tha... Iss se skin allergy Hoti hai" ....lol🤣

"Kya khaak bada doctor hai! Mai toh bolti hu ki isse degree kisne di... Arey ek dawai ka side effect nahi pata... Khadoos Kahi ka!" 🤣

"Ajeeb Insaan hai"🤪

"Medicine bhi toh badal sakta tha"🤣

What comical reactions, I swearsmiley37

Now Sona is back home! Oh Suman's fake pyaar is so unbearable... I really find it fake! Because when Netra said, on purpose, that I will book the tickets to Rome, Suman's lost money calculation was showing true nature- money minded lady!

But what was noteworthy is Sona's subtle expression when Netra ji said that Rome wala line... A very small moment but I rewind to watch those expressions so many times... She knew that Netra ji is pulling her mom's leg and had that 'I know what you are doing' smile and then in a fraction of a second, a slight change in the smile as if it was saying 'come on, chod do Mumma ko'❤️

Not sure if anyone noticed that veryyyy small part but it just has my heart... It was so cute and understanding! I wanted to make gif on that but some issues in that portion.... Uffffff! I hate hotstar!

The above pic is nothing related to what I am talking but I just love her understanding nature....

And then Suman's nonsense talks about Film vs TV.... Oh lord, my reaction for the first time was- get a life dude! Sona's monologue about their difficulties is something I was already aware of... Their work schedules, dieting, etc. 

I really felt Sona is a girl juggling too much😔....kind of like many women out there, but in her case, she truly is stretching herself extra thin....with balancing her very hectic TV career alongside her magnanimous heart which feels the need to personalize any interaction she has with people, big and small⭐️

TV actors struggle with managing their health concerns but in Sonakshi's case, she seems to be especially negligent since she's busy trying to be a good daughter/sister/colleague on top of everything else.🤔

But that's what makes her my fav❤️ The best part is how she does not play damsel in distress... All she does is speaks her heart out to the audience and is all ok then😳

And now, time for the laughter riot😆

What a second half🤪 KPK is the best show I have ever watched🤣 

"Nahi nahi nahi, Aisa nahi ho sakta"🤣🤣 Even I was shocked when watching for the first time🤪 The entire talk with Mata Rani was so funny! 

🤣

"Iska pati itna serious hai toh Yeh dheere kyu bhaag Rahi hai"🤣🤪

Khatam nahi hua hai🤪

"Arey tum chup rahogi tabhi toh bolega bechara kuch"🤣

My god! Expressions are spot on🤣

Oh my god, I thought I would have died laughing when watching for the first time🤣 Parvati ne surgery kar di Apne pati ka... Woh bhi open heart surgery🤣 Dipika and Karan's acting was soooo good! ⭐️

Dipika's voice modulation in the entire episode is fantastic😳 When I tried to scream that nahi nahi nahi....lol😆 My voice was breaking and sounded so bad! She is soooooo good at acting in any situation! Mind blowing performance❤️

"Kaha tha na maine aapse, ek suhaagan ki Aastha par kabhi Shak mat karna🤣 Aaj ke Baad, kabhi kisi suhaagan se Yeh mat kehna ki aap uske Suhaag Ko bacha nahi paaye"🤣

Love the episode❤️