Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FictionalEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Performance discussion for episode 1!

Photo shared by Dipika on March 14, 2020 tagging @sandiipsikcand, @starplus, @fazila_sol, and @solproductions_. Image may contain: 1 person, standing

(Sorry guys, couldn't edit the pic)

Simple, classy outfit for Sona's entry!

I fell for Sona's character right from the beginning with she said that she doesn't take fees for any public services and charitable events like for hospitals and armed forces!👍🏼👏

Impressed with her personality right from there!!❤️

For the first time when watching the episode, I got so irritated with the background of the first scene (The ad shoot scene between mother and son). 

I literally started thinking Dipika will be daughter or sister in that family and one more saas bahu drama🤣

Mai sochne lagi Dipika ne kahaan phasa diya🤣

Then out of the blue, "Kuch nahi hoga aapke bete Ko"😆

Then I started imagining a lot more before the director said CUT!!

Uffff, i was so relieved to know it was an ad shoot🤪

Chalo, ab Sona changed her dress... 

She looks so tensed😆 Socha hoga ki Rohit Shankar ko peet na de helmet se😆 Arey Sona he is your gentleman❤️

In true sense, Dipika is Sona and Sona is Dipika😳 Her clothing reminded me of BB... Long skirts and a shrug on a simple top to give that grace and poise she owns😳⭐️

Iss outfit mein zyada kuch dialogues nahi tha but her introduction by breaking the fourth wall was unique and interesting😛

Aur bolungi toh baaki log kuch nahi add on kar paaenge 😆

Edited by Sakpika - 4 years ago

Three outfit changes for Dips in the first episode!

Just looking at the pic gives me feels of a person with such genuine aura... What a soft spoken yet strong personality⭐️

Starting from the scene of army ad shoot till her last scene of getting ready as Parvati stole the show with her beauty and grace. ☺️😳❤️

As an audience we got to see all her traits. Her praying to God removing her shoes shows her believe her God her values her morals. Then her caring nature positivety towards auto driver despite being tired. She is so grounded. Sonakshi is perfection. She is relatable like one of us. Her middle class simple attitude, her morals connect to us. 👍🏼

It was an amazing first meeting with Sona... In my heart forever❤️❤️

The dialogue of the episode:

"Do logo ki duniya bhale kitni hi alag kyu na ho,

Koi na koi cheez hoti hai jo unhe ek saath baandh kar   rakhti hai,

Jinhe milna hota hai na, woh mil kar hi rehte hai,

Bas waqt sahi hona chahiye..."

What an impactful line😳 

The amount of optimism + genuineness in the dialogue ☺️ 

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakpika

The dialogue of the episode:

"Do logo ki duniya bhale kitni hi alag kyu na ho,

Koi na koi cheez hoti hai jo unhe ek saath baandh kar   rakhti hai,

Jinhe milna hota hai na, woh mil kar hi rehte hai,

Bas waqt sahi hona chahiye..."

What an impactful line😳 

The amount of optimism + genuineness in the dialogue ☺️ 

This dialogue suits for everyone in daily life. We meet lot of people in our life in different situations. This is my all time favourite dialogue from KHKT. Makers used this dialogue in the very popular and grand promo of KHKT before it gets on air.

Sree_mk thumbnail

Performance discussion for episode 1!

Photo shared by Dipika on March 14, 2020 tagging @sandiipsikcand, @starplus, @fazila_sol, and @solproductions_. Image may contain: 1 person, standing

(Sorry guys, couldn't edit the pic)

Simple, classy outfit for Sona's entry!

I fell for Sona's character right from the beginning with she said that she doesn't take fees for any public services and charitable events like for hospitals and armed forces!👍🏼👏

Impressed with her personality right from there!!❤️

For the first time when watching the episode, I got so irritated with the background of the first scene (The ad shoot scene between mother and son). 

I literally started thinking Dipika will be daughter or sister in that family and one more saas bahu drama🤣

Mai sochne lagi Dipika ne kahaan phasa diya🤣

Then out of the blue, "Kuch nahi hoga aapke bete Ko"😆

Then I started imagining a lot more before the director said CUT!!

Uffff, i was so relieved to know it was an ad shoot🤪

Ha ha ha. While watching that first scene of between mother and son, I was like Dipika is doing another saas bahu drama. After knowing that was a ad-shoot in KHKT, I was relieved. I liked her dress in this entry and this dress remembered me one of Dipika's outfits in BB ( That Ranveer Singh and Rohit shetty episode for Simmba promotion). That day, Dipika was very happy and she danced with Ranveer Singh with so much of joy. 

Oh I just jumped to BB memories. Let's get back to KHKT.

After watching entry scene of Sonakshi, I really liked her pure heart and helping nature for other people. She didn't charged money for Army and Hospital related work. That shows how much she respect those people who help for the society. That day she had no idea that she would become a wife of doctor oops Surgeon in future.

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

This dialogue suits for everyone in daily life. We meet lot of people in our life in different situations. This is my all time favourite dialogue from KHKT. Makers used this dialogue in the very popular and grand promo of KHKT before it gets on air.

Ohh! 

I had watched only the small 20 second promos...

Went on a search for the grand one and nothing in vain😳 It is so beautiful☺️☺️

Re-live promo memories everyone👇

https://twitter.com/i/status/1138302336214982659

"Kya Mohabbat ke liye inhe phursat mil paayegi..."

Lol! Star plus ne toh family drama Bana diya tha... Phursat hi nahi di RoNakshi Ko🤦🤦

Ha ha ha. While watching that first scene of between mother and son, I was like Dipika is doing another saas bahu drama. After knowing that was a ad-shoot in KHKT, I was relieved. I liked her dress in this entry and this dress remembered me one of Dipika's outfits in BB ( That Ranveer Singh and Rohit shetty episode for Simmba promotion). That day, Dipika was very happy and she danced with Ranveer Singh with so much of joy. 

Oh I just jumped to BB memories. Let's get back to KHKT.

After watching entry scene of Sonakshi, I really liked her pure heart and helping nature for other people. She didn't charged money for Army and Hospital related work. That shows how much she respect those people who help for the society. That day she had no idea that she would become a wife of doctor oops Surgeon in future.

Yeah, Dipika's dress resembles Sona's outfit

She was seen dancing after so many days... I wanted to tell BB, arey focus the camera on her only😆

Surgeon bhi nahi, HEART SURGEON/ CARDIOLOGIST🤣🤪

Sree_mk thumbnail

Ohh! 

I had watched only the small 20 second promos...

Went on a search for the grand one and nothing in vain😳 It is so beautiful☺️☺️

Re-live promo memories everyone👇

https://twitter.com/i/status/1138302336214982659

"Kya Mohabbat ke liye inhe phursat mil paayegi..."

Lol! Star plus ne toh family drama Bana diya tha... Phursat hi nahi di RoNakshi Ko🤦🤦

This promo and that date in restaurant wala promo are my favourite promo's of KHKT. These two promo's are looked like a film teasers for me because of their set up and grand ness.

justchillalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This promo and that date in restaurant wala promo are my favourite promo's of KHKT. These two promo's are looked like a film teasers for me because of their set up and grand ness.

Actually  i like all the promos. Rohit introducing Sona and vice versa

Music one

Acting one

Restaurant 

Every promo even saif introducing them.  

I really miss them