Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

'Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka' To Witness The Entry of Ashita Dhawan

The on-going pandemic has actually led to multiple actors to suffer a loss of work and understandably so. However, shoots are now finally resuming (some already resumed), and things seem to finally get on track for a range of actors in the mix. On that note, it can indeed be said that actor Ashita Dhawan Gulabani is one of those rare few who has managed to bag a new role in a leading show.

According to Bombay Times, Dhawan Gulabani has bagged a role in Star Plus' fantasy drama, Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka starring Vikram Singh Chauhan and Aditi Sharma in lead roles.

Interestingly, this is the actor's second collaboration with Gul Khan after Nazar. In an interview, Dhawan Gulabani opened up on the same saying, “Working with Gul Khan and Karishma Jain is like coming back home. A new family has been introduced on the show and I am a part of it. I play Smita Bansal’s cousin and mother to the new hero. Unlike my previous outing, in which I played a human, I will be seen as a powerful jinn in ‘YJHJK’. My character has several shades and superpowers. It’s negative and impactful.”

She and the rest of the cast has already started shooting for the show and hence when asked that how she is keeping her safety intact and taking precautions while shooting, she said, “I’m taking every precaution to stay safe. I carry a bag of sanitizers and sprays. I do my own make-up, hair and steam my costumes before wearing them. I make a conscious effort to keep washing my hands at frequent intervals, and also carry a separate bag that has my water bottle, comb and mirror. Basically, I do everything on my own. Of course, I will have to maintain a little distance from my children. We all have a job to do and entertaining people is mine. As long as I am careful, I am safe. Himmat, precautions, faith and hope are my essentials in these tough times. Besides, I’m working with a sensible and responsible team that is extremely careful about everyone’s safety and health.”

We wish her all the best.

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Okay, this is indeed a surprise for me...

Since the article was saying that she'd be playing the mother of the second ML and cousin of Parveen, I expected her stint to last a bit longer...

Ye to shuru hote hi khatam ho gaya... 🤔

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I was confused too. In IF the response has been super underwhelming. Only 3 episodes are out. So I don't think they know about the TRP yet. Otherwise I would have understood that they have rushed through her part and are keen on showing PASSION. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nushy1995

I was confused too. In IF the response has been super underwhelming. Only 3 episodes are out. So I don't think they know about the TRP yet. Otherwise I would have understood that they have rushed through her part and are keen on showing PASSION. 

Yup... In IF, the response has been super underwhelming.

I agree only three episodes are out. So, unless they can monitor the daily trp's, I don't think they will know about the trp report.

About the rushing part... Well, I guess they have already shot these episodes. So, the fact that they have scrapped/rushed this part due to the audiences' response is also cancelled out. Cos they already shot these episodes some days prior to the telecast...

So, now I am confused... 🤔

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, kuch to definitely hua hain, because it looks really sudden. But then again, it keeps happening as they change tracks. So I wish her all the best in some new show. 👍🏼

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nushy1995

Well, kuch to definitely hua hain, because it looks really sudden. But then again, it keeps happening as they change tracks. So I wish her all the best in some new show. 👍🏼

I agree it indeed looks really sudden and this is why I was confused.

Khair, jo bhi reason raha ho, I don't know. But I wish her all the best for her upcoming projects... 👍🏼