Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi19

write up...

A couple are happily married and its been six months of their marriage... on one fine day, he was angry at her as she is busy in some work and not caring him that much, he is not that typical guy who want his wife to be around always but today he is just off , so he wanted be in her arms and rest himself but she is busy and this didnt go well with him.

when she is back from work , she understood that he is upset and he needs her but it already late, so convincing him in this moody situation is a big task but she has to do as she loves her darling hubby so much...

when she goes to him, he just shrugs her off and says i invited my friends for dinner and its all bro night out, she just kept quiet and said i will prepare the dinner, he just says i will prepare the dinner you can do your work and goes from there.

she runs behind him and says i will help you, i will do what you say. he agrees to her and says after the preperation you go to your mom home as i said its a bro night out.

she says i will be in terrace until you complete your night or in some other room but i wont go leaving you and moved to kitchen for preparing dinner.

his friends joined him but he is just physiclly present with them but mentally he is just thinking of her but couldnt even leave them and go as he is the one who planned this , he just mesaged her, she repleid verys weetly understanding him,except him all enjoyed and left his house around 4 am, he went to her immediately who is still awake and waiting for him. 

he said sorry to her and she just want to take him in her embrace and didnt drag much but she huuged him ,he once again said sorry and why are awake till this time?

she answers it in single sentence, im just waiting for you.

he feels guilty and says sorry once again, she just move more towards him and crushes her lips with his, he too drawn towards her passionately and they had a hard core love making.

she feels the pain but she is just enjoying the love from him as its the first time he is harsh on her but he is also showing his love and passion for her and in that he didnt even recognsie the pain he is giving to her.

next morning, when he is up from the bed, he see some brusies on her neck and waist, but still she has a beautiful smile on her face.

he wakes her but she says i want to sleep, so more time but he cant wait to apologise , he searches remedy in online and applies paste on her bruises, with the tingling sensation she awakes, by seeing her like this, he says sorry to her but she says its ok and this pain shows the love and i enjoyed this.

he is still feeling guitly but she says every woman dreams of his man to get fullfilled in all ways, so yes today i got another oppurtunity and this is some what painful but the love you have for me is visible and i love this and kisses her bruise and then him.

he makes him to sit beside and asks, what if i said NO to your proposal? he asks what she is talking about?

she says i just want to know, i made you wait 2 years to listen YES for our relationship, so what if my answer is NO.

he asks do you really want to listen? she says YES.

he says, i know you like me and my inner feeling always said one or the other day you will say yes, so i listened to it and waited for you, but if when my inner feeling says u can never say yes, definitely i would have married some other for my parents sake but can never love her like you.

that marriage will be compromise which dont have love but a responsibility, but i am lucky enough as this wish of mine also fullfilled by god. 

she hugs and say sorry for making you wait but i will never do that again. I LOVE YOU so much and i am very dumb that i couldnt understand it earlier.

P.S: i dont why i wrote this, i just kept it here when the thought came into my mind...

Really nice write-up. Do post if you write more.

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Sure but lemme first go thru themm.. they r soo many na..uper se dont even remember kisme kyaa tha..😆 Wait i will share with u one by one..😃

Oyee u found some na yesterday u said.. Share with me yaar..😃

Acha i have pmed @Mini yesterday lets see when she comes back..

haha happens do it piya n send me... 😆 i read one in wattpad actually its a mix of both pair both are brothers will send you the link in wattpad... 😃

Ohh haan i read through that will send you soon its a different one... 

Good hope she replies yaar... missing her so much 😒

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Same ruhi i just cried the first time i saw this scene, mish was like a cute baby vulnerable n abir handled her so well.... he literally treated her like a kid too n mish smiling at end so cute these two are... ❤️

yes dear its a heart wrenching scene... he handled her very perfectly...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Haan i said about the second one he just casually drank it n then thought back for a sec 🤣 what if it was drank by someone else ewww 🤣

he thought that tea is made for him... as he is coming to him daily after leap...😆

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

haha it wasn't easy diya....that boy asked me if I had any boy friends bcz I live in Hyderabad😲 he was from small town...i was like wth😈.....but luckily I said no orelse I wouldn't have got such an understanding life partner now❤️

Areyy yaar chandu tu kitni sweet hai.. 🤗🤗direct answer kr diya.. Acha tell me one thing when did he ask this question?? On ur first meeting..😃 

Gudd u didnt behave rude and got  ur partner..😆 me hoti to isi question per 2 argument ho jati..😆

I have heard this many times from other city guys and their families that this girl is from Delhi to tez and bold hi hogi..   i m shy and calm,and have lots of patience  when i m outside but if someone literally taunt me and try to become hero or king to fir mera " Jhasi ki rani" awataar aa jata hai bahar.. 😳😳

Edited by piyasingh - 4 years ago

mehendi sequence , Mishti was like body without soul  😭rhea was really good when mishti asked abir to leave ..you could feel her pain and helplessness😭

True this was something i liked same time heart breaking 😭 mainly the mehndi time during dance she looked so pale n blank n then when abir came the dream sequence she got a smile n got that spark... ohh god the transformation 😭❤️ 

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Yuhuuuuu u liked the idea.. 😳🤗

Yess yes pllss write.. i wld love to read them..

ok let me think of something to build story...🤗

diya 🤣i remember this tweet about meenu's shower  ..it cracked me like hell🤣 I really want them to use meenu's shower🤣she will faint if she gets to witnesses their romance🤣

haina this is so funny yaar they have even tried in kuku room not shower romance but kisss 🤣 now its time for meenu room 🤣 she almost got heart attack last time now she will go into coma seeing if she saw more 🤣

ruhi19 thumbnail

🤣

aaj kal hum par kuch jyada meherbaan ho rahe hain sab..

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Arey Ashi watch it yaar have you scene breakup then this will be better infact i love this scene n can keep watching... she makes us cry but same time so adorable scene it is too their desperateness, the love i just couldnt handle "nahi reh sakta mai tumhari bina" 💔😭 call me sadistic i love such scenes... makes you cry but admire the love at same time... 

Yeah, I watched the breakup. I wanted to watch this too, but kept pushing it ahead since I still sceptical. Okay, I'll watch it as you're so strongly recommending it. 🤗