Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow wow this is too good yaar the second one have never scene... wow nandu so many parallels 

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha happens do it piya n send me... 😆 i read one in wattpad actually its a mix of both pair both are brothers will send you the link in wattpad... 😃

Ohh haan i read through that will send you soon its a different one... 

Good hope she replies yaar... missing her so much 😒

Diyu take ur time yaar. Jab b tu read kare koi bhi and if u like something at that time,u can share it with me .👍🏼

She sent a pm just now.. she is okk. I have asked her to come and say hi to u and everyone..😃

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Even I hope they come here Meera...but I haven't still got a reply from DTs...I don't know ..I'm just praying that they come here..bas yeh pagalpan dekhkar bhaag na jaaye🤣🤣

@bold: 😲haila...yeh bhi ho saktha hai😆...bechaare🤣

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Really nice write-up. Do post if you write more.

for sure daya...

this is a just a random thought i got aand i immediately put it here

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

True this was something i liked same time heart breaking 😭 mainly the mehndi time during dance she looked so pale n blank n then when abir came the dream sequence she got a smile n got that spark... ohh god the transformation 😭❤️ 

Diyu!!!!  🤗🤗

Haven’t chatted with you in a long time now.... how are you dear? 

Yet to go through the AT jo jet speed se bhag raha hai 😲  Seriously can’t keep up... aisa kya discuss kiya yaar 😆

...you will have to DM Nami again... yeh AT bhi khatam 

Btw, I have lined up questions for you since you are on the hot seat... dekhe ki nahin? 😉

Waise, Uru kahan gayab ho gayi hai! I think she is hiding from me 🙃😞

Aajkal everyone has their online status turned off, so I can’t tell who’s online and who’s not 😲Now, you too 😟

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

write up...

A couple are happily married and its been six months of their marriage... on one fine day, he was angry at her as she is busy in some work and not caring him that much, he is not that typical guy who want his wife to be around always but today he is just off , so he wanted be in her arms and rest himself but she is busy and this didnt go well with him.

when she is back from work , she understood that he is upset and he needs her but it already late, so convincing him in this moody situation is a big task but she has to do as she loves her darling hubby so much...

when she goes to him, he just shrugs her off and says i invited my friends for dinner and its all bro night out, she just kept quiet and said i will prepare the dinner, he just says i will prepare the dinner you can do your work and goes from there.

she runs behind him and says i will help you, i will do what you say. he agrees to her and says after the preperation you go to your mom home as i said its a bro night out.

she says i will be in terrace until you complete your night or in some other room but i wont go leaving you and moved to kitchen for preparing dinner.

his friends joined him but he is just physiclly present with them but mentally he is just thinking of her but couldnt even leave them and go as he is the one who planned this , he just mesaged her, she repleid verys weetly understanding him,except him all enjoyed and left his house around 4 am, he went to her immediately who is still awake and waiting for him. 

he said sorry to her and she just want to take him in her embrace and didnt drag much but she huuged him ,he once again said sorry and why are awake till this time?

she answers it in single sentence, im just waiting for you.

he feels guilty and says sorry once again, she just move more towards him and crushes her lips with his, he too drawn towards her passionately and they had a hard core love making.

she feels the pain but she is just enjoying the love from him as its the first time he is harsh on her but he is also showing his love and passion for her and in that he didnt even recognsie the pain he is giving to her.

next morning, when he is up from the bed, he see some brusies on her neck and waist, but still she has a beautiful smile on her face.

he wakes her but she says i want to sleep, so more time but he cant wait to apologise , he searches remedy in online and applies paste on her bruises, with the tingling sensation she awakes, by seeing her like this, he says sorry to her but she says its ok and this pain shows the love and i enjoyed this.

he is still feeling guitly but she says every woman dreams of his man to get fullfilled in all ways, so yes today i got another oppurtunity and this is some what painful but the love you have for me is visible and i love this and kisses her bruise and then him.

he makes him to sit beside and asks, what if i said NO to your proposal? he asks what she is talking about?

she says i just want to know, i made you wait 2 years to listen YES for our relationship, so what if my answer is NO.

he asks do you really want to listen? she says YES.

he says, i know you like me and my inner feeling always said one or the other day you will say yes, so i listened to it and waited for you, but if when my inner feeling says u can never say yes, definitely i would have married some other for my parents sake but can never love her like you.

that marriage will be compromise which dont have love but a responsibility, but i am lucky enough as this wish of mine also fullfilled by god. 

she hugs and say sorry for making you wait but i will never do that again. I LOVE YOU so much and i am very dumb that i couldnt understand it earlier.

P.S: i dont why i wrote this, i just kept it here when the thought came into my mind...

wow ruhi...a fresh genre..

pls do continue dear😳

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

cool..i think rhea said it... because they cant rhea name just to promote and its not easy to drag her name like this...

In that case I’ll be very happy😃😳

good to know she has such immense respect for Sha 😳

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kendrix

wow ruhi...a fresh genre..

pls do continue dear😳

i will see but im not sure of contnuing it...🤗

thanks dear...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

In that case I’ll be very happy😃😳

good to know she has such immense respect for Sha 😳

😃

she really has yar, but they cant put it out everytime...

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

😃

she really has yar, but they cant put it out everytime...

Ru dear🤗

I though it may or may not be true coz they mixed the same comment with Rhea n some other actor

so Rhea sees Mahabharata 😃n appreciates Arjuna 😳😃niceeeeee😎😆

It’s true.... sachiii 😃