Pranbir TS: Revenge- Chapter 3 (Final Part) Updated - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This is so heartbreaking!!!! But I guess they both are right from their perspectives. Can't wait for the next part. Poor sakshi

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: swetamwari

Thank you so much for your kind words. Just to clarify, Rumi thinks that sakshi is Ranbir's gf and so introduce her such. Sakshi likes ranbir and so never clarifies, while ranbir is angry so he doesn't correct Rumi. Rumi was teasing them abt the date, and so again a misunderstanding is created. 

Oh. Got it. Thank so much for clearing my doubt. So you and Shweta10 are both the same person? Waiting for your next update already. 

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I do not know.

I still feel more bad for Prachi, she had her trust broken her feeling laughed at and still she had to suffer so much.

Thank God Ranbir did not go all playboy mode;my heart is broken so I will sleep with every female.

swetamwari thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yup, don't know how I ended up having two logins - sweta10 and swetamwari ЁЯШЖЁЯШЖ 

A_bibliophile thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetamwari

Yup, don't know how I ended up having two logins - sweta10 and swetamwari ЁЯШЖЁЯШЖ 

It is awesome to have so many writers and readers.

Wohooo

Sweta10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sorry, this is getting a little longer than I was expecting. I was hoping to finish it in three chapters, but I am not able to, so here is a workaround ЁЯе│ЁЯе│

Chapter 2.5

Sakhsi got up in the morning with a smile on her face. She still couldn't believe that Ranbir took her on a date, although it was spoiled by his friends, but it was still a date. She was in love with Ranbir since God knows when, but earlier he was busy flirting with multiple girls, and suddenly, out of the blue, he just stopped flirting and drowned himself in work. She did hear the gossip that some girl broke his heart, but it was difficult to wrap your head around the fact that any girl can leave Ranbir out of her free will. Nevertheless, she remained stuck in the "friendzone", and was losing hope that someday she will be more than a friend. However, that changed yesterday, and she was happy that she was the girl he chose after coming out of his self imposed exile.

She twirled with joy, and humming a song, she went downstairs, and was surprised to see a girl and a boy sitting in the living room.

Sakshi: Hello, can I help you?

Both the girl and the boy turned around, and Sakshi shrieked with joy "Aryaaaaaan" and hugged the guy.

Aryan (laughing and hugging her back): Oh my God! Sakshi! What are you doing here?

Sakshi (laughing): Wow, so good to see you! Was visiting India, so thought will meet Ranbir before I go back. What are you doing here?

Saying that, she glanced towards the girl, who was throwing daggers towards her with her looks.

Aryan, noticing Shahana "Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce. She is Shahana, my gf, and Shahana, she is our childhood friend, Sakshi. She stays in London, but once in a while visits India"

The two girls shook hands, and smiled, although anyone can see that their smiles were fake.

Suddenly, Sakshi saw Bahadur kaka taking coffee for Ranbir, and rushed to him. "Bahadur kaka, let me take this to Ranbir, thanks!"

Sakhsi, excitedly,"I will be back in a minute Aryan, we can catch up after that"

Meanwhile, Shahana threw a furious glare at Aryan, and demanded to know if there was some scene between the girl and Ranbir. Aryan, however, was staring at Sakshi, and was deep in thought.

---------------------------------------------

Ranbir got up with a heavy heart and a heavy head. He closed his eyes, but events from yesterday flashed in-front of his eyes. She was right there, he could reach out and touch her, caress her beautiful hair, pull her in his arms, tell her how much he has missed her, make her promise to never leave him again, but nothing as such happened.

He heard someone come in the room, and involuntarily said "Prachi". He opened his eyes, full of hope, and was disappointed to see Sakshi instead.

"Prachi, who is this girl, whose name you keep repeating now and then?" Sakshi asked teasingly, and then gave him the cup of coffee.

Sakshi "Hey, do you know Aryan is here? I must be in deep sleep, so didn't realised when you came back."

Suddenly, she noticed Ranbir, and felt as if someone threw a bucket of cold water on her happiness  "You look like a mess, what's happening?"

Ranbir recalled Prachi's word, "You are playing with Sakshi's emotions, and mine too"

Whatever said and done, it was wrong of him to involve Sakshi in this. He was not oblivious to her feelings, so he should not have lead her on. Prachi was right, he was doing the same mistake again.

Ranbir: We need to talk Sakshi, please sit down! 

Sakshi took a seat, and she could feel her heart beating erratically with anxiety.

Ranbir (taking Sakshi's hand in his hands): You have always been an amazing friend Sakhsi, we have seen each other since childhood, so it is not that I don't know that you like me. I should have let things be as it was, and not took you on a date, as I am still in love with someone else, and I have no rights to lead you on when I am emotionally unavailable.

Sakhsi (on the verge of crying) I don't understand Ranbir, everything was so good till yesterday. What happened suddenly, don't you have any feelings for me?

Ranbir (almost crying too): Please Sakshi, don't cry. I am really sorry for making you cry. I was so engrossed in my own feelings, that I didn't realise that I would end up hurting you too. 

I have loved only one girl in my life Sakhsi, and that is Prachi. I have been waiting for her since the last 4 years, and suddenly, yesterday, we met again. I was heartbroken to see that she has moved on, and so to get away from my despair, in my desperation to move on, I asked you on a date.

But, my heart is still not ready to move on, and I don't want to lead you on when I am clearly still in love with Prachi.

Sakshi (crying): Is she the same girl we met yesterday during lunch? I could feel that there was something between you two. She has clearly moved on, you should too! I love you a lot, give us a chance.

Ranbir (nodding): Yes, she was Prachi (tears flowing from his eyes)

After a moment of pause, Ranbir continued

You deserve someone better Sakshi, who can give you his whole heart. My broken heart will break your heart too, and I don't wish this fate even for my enemies. I have endured this pain, and may be this pain will be my companion for my life. Prachi might have moved on, she might not want to see my face ever, but I can't stop loving her. Maybe this is my fate, to die with a broken heart.

I know Sakshi, it is hurting right now, but eventually you will realise that what I am saying is for your own good.

Sakhsi realised that there was nothing she can say or do to change Ranbir's mind. He was clearly too much in love with Prachi. Sakshi couldn't control herself anymore, and crying, she rushed out of the room.

Downstairs, Aryan saw Sakshi crying and rushing to her room, and then packing her stuff and leaving from the house. Ranbir came down to the living room in a while, and his eyes were bloodshot too. Aryan understood everything, went to Ranbir, hugged him and said "You did the right thing". Ranbir sadly nodded, and sat on the sofa silently

---------------------------------------------------------------

For the whole next week, Aryan and Sahana kept trying their best to cheer Ranbir up, but to no avail. He kept to himself most of the time, staring in blank spaces, neither eating nor sleeping properly.  He didn't even go to office for the whole week. It was as if he has relapsed to the time when Prachi had left unceremoniously 4 years back. 

Aryan and Shahaha devised plans on how they can approach Prachi, and make her realise that Ranbir still loves her, and he has endured his punishment. They were, however, disappointed when they mentioned their plan to meet Prachi to Ranbir, and he clearly told them not to bring his topic

"She has moved on and she has every right to move on. I don't want to cause her any further pain, so let her be, and don't mention about me at all"

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Imagine Gaurav chopra  (NV from Sanjeevani) as Rumi

Prachi has been in no better shape either. After meeting Ranbir, it felt every moment she had spend with him came rushing back. There were millions of happy memories that they had shared, and now they were making her cry like there would be no tomorrow.

She called Pragya and cried her heart out. Shahana had also called Pragya to tell how miserable Ranbir was. Her heart pained to see the same fate for her daughter and Ranbir as she and Abhi had endured, always in love with each other, but never together. She tried to thrust some sense to Prachi, but she was too adamant that Ranbir broke her trust and didn't deserve a second chance.

Prachi didn't wanted to face Ranbir, so she insisted to Rumi that this project be handled by someone else. Rumi knew her, and could sense that there was something more than work pressure which was making her disassociate with the project. He could sense something between her and Ranbir, but didn't wanted to pry, so he assigned someone else to the project.

-----------------------------------------------------

It was a week after the storm. Prachi had jumped head along in work to distract her, and numb her pain. It was one of those days when she had come really late, and had slept hardly for few hours, when the bell rang.

"Who is ringing the doorbell so early in the morning?? She mumbled angrily as she went to open the gate

She was surprised to see Shahana there, who jumped in her embrace, and started crying bitterly. 

Prachi got really scared, and started consoling her "What happened Shahana? You are scaring me now. When did you come to Mumbai? Where is Aryan?

Shahana hollered even more loudly "Don't take his name ever, we have broken up"

Prachi :"What, ye kya bakwas kar rai. You guys were so much of love, I have never seen a happier couple, kya hua"

Shahana just kept wailing, and saying incoherent things, while Prachi consoled her

-----------------------------------------------

On the other side, there was a similar scene playing at Ranbir's house. Aryan was angry and crying at the same time, while Ranbir was trying to argue that breaking up with Shahana is his biggest mistake. 

Suddenly, there was a flash on Aryan's mobile,and he smiled slightly. Ranbir was legit angry now seeing him smile. How can you smile Aryan, how dare you break Shahana's heart, is there someone else?

Aryan controlled his smile, gave an angry reaction to Ranbir, and went in his room demanding some time alone.

In the room, he opened the message, and smiled again.

The message was from Shahana: "The game is on!"

--------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it! I will try and finish it by the next part. Thank you guys again for your encouraging words!

Edited by Sweta10 - 4 years ago
A_bibliophile thumbnail

Gooooddd

ЁЯСНЁЯП╝

Ranbir should have done the same in the show, cleared stuff out with Rhea.

Since he had once confessed to her that he liked her he should have spoken to her. 

Edited by ican - 4 years ago
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Please keep extending because IтАЩm enjoying your story so much. You have written everything so beautifully. Good. Ranbir did the correct thing in clarifying his stance to Sakshi instead of leading her on. In the show too they should have shown him doing the same with Rhea. I feel bad for Sakshi but it was necessary. Oh God! Both Pranbir are suffering so badly. Both are immersed in the depth of dejection. Poor Ranbir, he gave up both on hope and on Prachi. Prachi is very stubborn. So, itтАЩs not easy to drill sense into her. I loved the fact that now Arhana joined hands to reunite these dumbos again. Sahana is a drama queen, I always knew that but Aryan too? Wow. Just loved the part.Please update soon. Waiting eagerly to see what our drama king and queen do to reunite the star-crossed lovers.

Edited by Nandini25 - 4 years ago
gauri_tvfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful story...

Both are in pain...suffering...but still in love with each other...you have shown their emotions so wellЁЯСНЁЯП╝

Ranbir got punishment for his mistake...rightly so...But I feel bad for Prachi...she does not deserve this

Arhana working to unite Pranbir....fake break-up...thats interesting

Prachi is stubborn...lets see how Ranbir will clear their misunderstanding...waiting for Pranbir confrontation...please update soon

Sweta10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey everyone, it's gonna be a long one, so put on your seat belt, and be ready to go

Chapter 3 (Will they or won't they?)

The next week was a blur for Prachi. She was neck deep in work, considering the impending music launch of Rumi's album with Ranbir's company, as well as at home, Shahana was a mess. Initially Shahana professed that she hated Aryan, and will never see his face again, but soon she was dying to go back to him. Aryan, on the other hand, was behaving very weirdly, and was neither talking to Shahana nor Prachi. She had never seen Shahana cry so much. She would either cry or lock herself in room for hours. It reminded Prachi of her heart break, and sadly it still pinched her heart.

Prachi had made a lot of efforts to ensure that her and Ranbir's path never cross again. She had asked Rumi to shift her to a different project, but due to the workload, she had to come back. However, she made sure that she didn't had to go to Ranbir's office, and instead his team came to Rumi's office. Ranbir too was strangely understanding, as if he could see through her excuses, and knew that she didn't wanted to meet him.

Today, however, Prachi was determined to end Shahana's miseries and get the two love birds together.

-----------------------------------------------

It was a hectic day for Ranbir. The launch event preparations were going in full swing, and there were million things which needed his attention. However, the thing which was bothering him the most was Aryan and Shahana. He wanted to help, but was not sure, how.

Suddenly, his phone rang, and his secretary informed him that there was some woman who wanted to meet him urgently. Initially he said no, but then, when his secretary insisted, he asked her to send the woman to his cabin.

He was deeply engrossed in a file, when he heard the knock on the door. "Please come in", he replied without looking up.

He heard her come in, but there was silence for the next couple of minutes, so he looked up.

"Prachi"; he screamed "What are you doing here, is everything all right, are you alright?" He rushed to her, and started inspecting her as if she is some 4 year old who has fallen down.

Prachi had a gushing feeling seeing him care so much for her. Nevertheless, she controlled herself, and replied back calmly "I am okay Ranbir, but Shahana is not. I am really worried about her. Aryan is also not taking my call. So I had to come to you to seek help"

Ranbir, mirroring her worry, replied back "I am worried too! Never thought they will fall apart like this. We will have to get them back. We know how heartbreak feels like, and we can't let our friends go through the same pain"

Prachi noticed the sadness in his voice. She took a long look at Ranbir, and felt herself choking up. He looked weak, there were dark circles under his eyes, as if he has not slept since days. His face looked dull, and his body looked resigned, as if he has given up on himself. 

"Is this because of me? I have been so busy tending my own broken heart, that I never realised that may be his heart is broken too" she thought.

Ranbir: We need to do something Prachi. I asked Aryan so many times, but he is not telling me what exactly went wrong between them. May be if they meet, if they talk it out and clear their misunderstandings, they can go back being happy together. I know they love each other, and love deserves a second chance.

Prachi no longer knew if Ranbir was talking about Arhana or them. She, however, agreed. Aryan and Shahana do deserve to be together, and for sure, they deserve this second chance.

Prachi "I was thinking the same, and that's why I came to you. Let's plan something. Here is my number. I know it's crazy busy for both of us, but we will have to get these two mad people talk to each other. They will not listen to us if ask directly, so we will have to plan something, and make them meet.

Ranbir smiled after so many days, and his face brightened. Prachi couldn't help herself and be mesmerized by his child like smile. She smiled too, and could see Ranbir was as affected as she was.

"Mission Arhana" Ranbir said, raising his hand for a hand shake, which Prachi eagerly held and repeated "Mission Arhana" and smiled.

---------------

Shahana and Prachi were sitting together, having their tea. Prachi had come back pretty late, but she wanted to spend time with Shahana and so they were bonding over a cup of tea.

It had been more than a week since Aryan and Shahana had started their game. They had planned so much for it, and were hoping that soon Ranbir and Prachi will have to intervene, thereby making them talk to each other.  However, they were disappointed to see, neither Ranbir nor Prachi were taking the first step. Shahana was losing patience now, as she was badly missing being with Aryan. They still spoke for hours, but had not seen each other since a week, and it felt like a lifetime.

Prachi was busy talking, while Shahana was deep in thought. "May be the plan is not working, all our efforts are going in vain" Shahana mused. "I should talk to Aryan, and call this off. I can no longer stay without him".

Suddenly, there was a beep on Prachi's phone and a name flashed on her screen, which made Shahana jump with joy. "Baklu". Prachi immediately took her phone, excused herself and went to her room. Shahana, seeing that no one is around, did her happy dance and went to her room to inform Aryan. Yay! Our plan is working.

-----------------

Prachi and Ranbir were now talking daily to plan something but couldn't come with up with a concrete plan. They had tried few ways, but Aryan and Shahana were refusing to go out anywhere.

The talk now started spilling over messages, and soon, they constantly messaged each other throughout the day. Ranbir's flirting way was back, and Prachi couldn't help but get entangled in his charm again. They were back calling each other names, squabbling most of the times, but there was no doubt, they looked forward to talking to each other.

It was a Friday, and Prachi and Ranbir had planned to meet in a nearby cafe for lunch.

Prachi: We are just not able to get them to come out with us, where we can pretend that they met by an accident. Kya kare Ranbir!!

Ranbir (who was busy staring at Prachi, came out of a reverie): Haan Prachi, this is turning out to be more difficult than what we anticipated. I am running out of ideas!

Prachi: Tum to rehne hi do! Sare ideas mai de rahe. Mujhe to pehle se hi pata tha tumhare pas dimag nahi hai!

Ranbir: Kuch bhi Prachi! I am the most successful businessman in the music industry, and tum keh rahe mere pas dimag nahi hai. Tumhare pas dimag nahi hai!

For the next 15 minutes, they kept bickering while also feeding each other lunch. Anyone seeing them could easily confuse them for a married couple.

Ranbir: Acha! I have an idea! Agar ye log bahar nahi mil rahe, let me get Aryan to your house kisi bahane se. We will shut these two in a room, phir they can fight it out, and clear their misunderstandings. What say?

Prachi: Waah baklu! Pehle baar tumne apna dimag kaam me laya hai. Not a bad idea! I will send my address, ek kaam karo, aaj evening ko hi aa jao.

Ranbir: Sounds good! 

Suddenly, he got a call from office and he had to rush back. Prachi decided to stay a bit longer, and finish her lunch, as she ate slower than Ranbir.

-----------------------------------------

It had been days since Sakshi had left Ranbir's home. She cried a lot, but thankfully, she had some great friends who cheered her up, and showed her that what Ranbir said was actually true, she deserved someone who loved her with their full heart.

Today, she was meeting her friends for lunch in a dainty cafe, when she noticed Prachi sitting alone, eating her lunch. She couldn't help herself and went to her.

Sakshi :"Hi Prachi, so nice to see you! How are you?" 

Prachi was taken aback for a moment to see Sakshi, jaise uske chori pakde gye ho. In all this, she had forgotten that Ranbir had a girlfriend.

Prachi (getting up): Hey Sakshi, so good to see you! I am good, tum batao, how is everything? Please baitho!

Sakshi (sitting down): All good! 

Sakshi took a deep look at Prachi "Kya hai isme jo Ranbir isse itna pyar karta hai? Yes, she is pretty, but Ranbir has dated much prettier girls"

Prachi was getting very uncomfortable seeing Sakshi stare at her like that, as if she was judging her.

Prachi: Sakshi, before you say anything, I want you to know that Ranbir and I are just friends. I know you are his girlfriend, and I will never...

Sakshi (cutting Prachi mid sentence): Who told you I am his girlfriend?

Prachi (now confused): That other day, Rumi introduced you..

Sakshi (suddenly recalling) Ohhhhh ya, oh it is nothing like that. I guess Rumi misunderstood. Me and Ranbir are just friends, actually childhood friends.

Sakshi saw Prachi relaxing in-front of her, as if some heavy weight got lifted off her.

Sakshi: To be honest, I do love him, par wo mujhse pyar nahi karta. He is still madly in love with you, although I guess you already know that!

Prachi was now speechless. She couldnтАЩt comprehend what to say, but her heart was beating wildly.

Sakhsi: Honestly, how did you do it? Mai usse bachpan se janti hu, uske jaise flirt aise aashiqi me pad jayega, no one could have predicted that. When you guys broke up, I thought may be ab he will look at me. It has been 4 years, but wo to aaj bhi tumhe utna hi deewano jaisa pyar karta hai. I must say, you are one lucky girl! 

Saying so, Sakshi smiled at a dumb-founded Prachi. Suddenly, she saw her friends, and took her leave, wishing Prachi and Ranbir a lifetime of happiness

--------------------------------------------------------

It was later that evening. Prachi got a message that Ranbir was coming with Aryan. She jumped with joy. 

Shahana had already got the message from Aryan, but she had to continue the charade, so she was sitting with a sullen face in her room.

The bell rang, and Prachi rushed to open the door. As soon as Aryan saw Prachi, he tried to go back, but both of them physically held him and pushed him inside.

Aryan: Ye kya bachpana hai Ranbir and Prachi. You told me we were going to meet your friends.

Ranbir: Han, so, they are my friends!

Shahana hearing the commotion, came out of her room, and acted all surprised seeing Aryan. Then, they started fighting like kids. 

Ranbir looked at Prachi and then they pushed them in the nearby room, and locked the door from outside.

Initially, there was a lot of knocks on the door, and they kept cursing Ranbir and Prachi to open the door. Ranbir and Prachi giggled, and switched on music to drown their voices.

After an hour, they noticed that the voice from Aryan and Shahana's room had died down. Curiosity got the better of Prachi, so she slowly tiptoed to the door, and heard Aryan and Shahna making out.

Prachi giggled, opened the latch, and ran away to Ranbir.

Ranbir: What happened? Are they dead?

Prachi (giggling, jumping out of joy): Mission successful! They are making out!

Then what she did was quite unexpected. She laughed out of joy and hugged Ranbir. Ranbir felt as if his heart would burst out of joy. He pulled her closer, and they remained lost in each other for few minutes.

After a while, Prachi pulled away, smiling shyly: "Movie?"

Ranbir (smiling indulgently): Why not?

Prachi and Ranbir sat on the sofa, spread a blanket over themselves, got themselves popcorn and started watching the movie. They were watching "Kabir Singh", and were totally engrossed in it. They didn't realise when they had shifted so close to each other, and Prachi now practically had her head on his shoulder.

The beautiful song started on screen:

рджрд┐рд▓ рдХрд╛ рджрд░рд┐рдпрд╛ рдмрд╣ рд╣реА рдЧрдпрд╛

рд░рд╛рд╣реЛрдВ рдореЗрдВ рдпреВрдБ рдЬреЛ рддреВ рдорд┐рд▓ рдЧрдпрд╛

рдореБрд╢реНрдХрд┐рд▓ рд╕реЗ рдореИрдВ рд╕рдВрднрд▓рд╛ рдерд╛, рд╣рд╛рдБ

рдЯреВрдЯ рдЧрдпрд╛ рд╣реВрдБ рдлрд┐рд░ рдПрдХ рджрдлрд╝рд╛

рдмрд╛рдд рдмрд┐рдЧрдбрд╝реА рд╣реИ рдЗрд╕ рдХрджрд░

рджрд┐рд▓ рд╣реИ рдЯреВрдЯрд╛, рдЯреВрдЯреЗ рд╣реИрдВ рд╣рдо

рддреЗрд░реЗ рдмрд┐рди рдЕрдм рдирд╛ рд▓реЗрдВрдЧреЗ рдПрдХ рднреА рджрдо

рддреБрдЭреЗ рдХрд┐рддрдирд╛ рдЪрд╛рд╣реЗрдВ рдФрд░ рд╣рдо?

Ranbir's heart was beating erratically with Prachi's proximity. He could  feel a current flowing between them, and his breathing had become faster. The song exactly represented his feelings.

He looked at Prachi, who was engrossed in movie, and then suddenly she looked up at him.

The love and desire in Ranbir's eyes were evident. She no longer wanted to run away from it. They have suffered a lot, may be they too deserve a second chance.

рддреЗрд░реЗ рд╕рд╛рде рд╣реЛ рдЬрд╛рдПрдБрдЧреЗ рдЦрд╝рддрдо

Prachi slowly closed the distance between them, and kissed him with all the passion she can muster. Ranbir was too shocked to react for a moment, and then, he let himself go, and kissed her back as if his life depended on it. Tears were flowing through their eyes, but they didn't wanted to stop, not even for breathing.

"Ahem, ahem" Give it a break guys!! It was Aryan

Ranbir and Prachi quickly separated from each other, and were embarrassed to see Shahana and Aryan giggling seeing them, and giving each other a hi-five. 

They were in for even more embarrassment after noticing each other. Their clothes and hair were a mess, and there was lipstick mark on Ranbir's lips. They quickly got up from the sofa, and helped each other to tidy up.

Shahana: It's okay guys! No need to be embarrassed! We are just happy that our plan worked!

Ranbir and Prachi were in for a surprise after hearing their plan. Ranbir hugged Aryan and Prachi thanked Shahana.

Then they went for a group hug,while Ranbir slyly held Prachi's hand and mouthed silently "I love you"

Prachi smiled shyly, and mouthed "I love you too" silently. 

Ranbir sweared he could have died out of happiness!

------------------------

And then they lived happily ever after!!тЭдя╕П

The End

Thank you guys again for all the love! I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it :)