Pranbir TS: Revenge- Chapter 3 (Final Part) Updated

Sweta10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Background: After trying to resisit Ranbir for long, Prachi has finally fallen head over heels in love with Ranbir. However, before she could confess the same to Ranbir, she comes to know of the bet and is heartbroken. Ranbir and Prachi has a showdown, post which she leaves for her higher studies, and pledges never to see Ranbir's face. 

4 years later:

It was raining heavily in Mumbai. Ranbir was standing on his window feeling the rain drops on his face. He closed his eyes. Background music: Baarish song from Half Girlfriend. Memories of Prachi twirling in rain, Ranbir running behind her and holding her close while she is about to fall flashes in his mind. A lone tear escapes his eyes, and memories of Prachi starts to engulf him again. It has been 4 years, but all the wounds still felt so fresh

Flashback:

Ranbir: Please Prachi, listen to me, let me explain

Prachi (her eyes puffy, her face streaked with tears): I don't need any explanation. Just reply me in a yes or no, did you or did you not accept the bet to break my heart.

Ranbir (dying with guilt, and genuinely scared for the first time): Please Prachi, I love you, and my feelings for you are genuine, and not because of a bet

Prachi (getting angry): Stop playing games with me Ranbir, and answer the question I have asked. Yes or no?

Ranbir: Yes, I did agree to Rhea's bet to break your heart

Prachi (stumbling back, shock on her face): You were acting all the while!! This was a game for you! I can't believe this Ranbir, how can you and Rhea fall so low?

Ranbir: I know I made a mistake Prachi, please forgive me. I was too stupid to understand the implications. I know my intentions were not good initially, but as I got to know you, I really fell in love with you. Please Prachi!

Prachi (tempers flaring up, raising her hand to stop): Enough Ranbir, I have heard enough.I have always been right about you. You are nothing but a spoilt brat who just loves himself. Pyar kya hota hai ye tum kabhi samajh hi nahi paoge. 

Ranbir: Nahi Prachi, mai samajh gaya hu. Tumhare sath reh kar mai samajh gaya hu pyar ko. Please mujhe maaf kar do. I really love you.

Prachi: Stop saying all this nonsense Ranbir, and get away from me. I don't want to see you ever. We are done here.

Ranbir (crying and holding Prachi): Mai kahi nahi ja raha Prachi. I can't stay without you, you can't leave me

Prachi (crying): Pyar me sabse zada zaruri trust hota hai Ranbir, and I don't trust you anymore. And yes, tum bet jeet gaye, you have broken my heart. Now you and Rhea go and be together, just get out from my life. Mai life me dubara tumhare shakal bhi nahi dekhna chahti.

Saying so, she pushed Ranbir and closed the door on his face. Ranbir broke down completely, crying on the door, asking Prachi to forgive him. On the other side, Prachi also broke down and kept crying bitterly.

Ranbir never knew when he slept right at the door. Morning, Pragya woke him up, and with a heavy heart told him "Ye tumne acha nahi kiya Ranbir, I have always liked you, maine humesha tumhe ek saccha ladka samjha, I really didn't expect this from you.

Ranbir: Mujhse bahut badi galti ho gaye aunty, par I swear, mai Prachi se bahut pyar karta hu. I know shuru me mai sirf bet ke karan prachi ke pas aaya tha, par jaise jaise mai usse janne laga, pata hi nahi chala kab pyar ho gaya. Wo itne ache hai, usne mujhe kab ek bad boy se good bana diya pata hi nahi chala. Mai apne mummy ke kasam khata hu aunty, I was never acting. I do love her, with all my heart.

Pragya (getting sad): I believe you Ranbir, I do. Phir bhi, galti to tumse hue hai. And Prachi is heartbroken because of this. You are her first love, and pehle pyar ka dhoka bardasht karna bahut mushkil hota hai. Give her some time, I will talk to her. Ab tum ghar jao, your family will be worried.

Ranbir returned back with a heavy heart. He will come back soon, he promised himself. The whole day, he spent crying and cursing himself for spoiling the best thing he had in life.By evening, he was restless, and he went back again to Prachi's house.

A strange silence was there in Prachi's house, which made Ranbir's heart beat wildly. Something was not right. He knocked the door, and called for Prachi. Shahana opened the door, and her face was dull due to crying. 

Ranbir: What happened Shahana? Is Prachi alright? Please tell me she is alright

Shahana: She is not, all thanks to you Ranbir. Saying that, she started crying again, and ran back to her room

Pragya entered the room with a glum face. Ranbir rushed to her, almost crying "Why is Shahana crying, Is Prachi alright? "

Pragya: Sit down Ranbir. Prachi is fine

Ranbir (sitting down): Thank god! mere to jaan hi nikal gaye the. I want to meet Prachi. She will have to listen to me. She is my first love too, and I will not let our love die due to a misunderstanding.

Pragya (almost crying): Unfortunately, misunderstandings do kill love. I have suffered due to that, but I wished mere beti ko ye dukh na dekhna pade. Par mai usse bacha nahi paye iss dukh se.

Ranbir: Aunty, please don't cry. Mai prachi ko samjha lunga. Humare misunderstanding clear kar lunga. Kaha hai wo

Pragya: Wo chale gaye hai Ranbir.

Ranbir sit downs with a thud, too shocked to comprehend 

Pragya: Uska gussa bhi apne papa ke jaisa hai. Ek baar decide kar liya, to kuch sahi galat nahi dekhte. She has gone away from this town, to be away from you. Tumse dur rehne ke liye wo humse bhi dur chale gaye hai.

Ranbir (crying) Nahi, she can't do this to me. She knows I can't stay without her.

Pragya (crying): Wo chale gaye hai, hume kasam dekke ke we never disclose her location, or hum uska mara muh dekhenge. I am sorry, I can't help you. I can't lose my daughter

Ranbir (still shocked): This can't be happening, this can't be happening

He just sat there in shock muttering this. Pragya sat crying, remembering the pain she had felt when Abhi had thrown her out blaming for dadi's death. She could feel Ranbir's pain, but can't do much about it.

Pragya called Aryan, who came and took a shaken up Ranbir. 

Pragya: Bhul jao Prachi ko, and apne life me aage badho

Ranbir: Mai usse kabhi nahi bhul sakta, agar usne mujhe yahi saza di hai to theek hai. I have made a mistake, mai ye saza sahunga. Bus usse ek baat bol dijiyega- mera pyar jhoota nahi tha

Someone embraced Ranbir from behind, and Ranbir opened his eyes, saying "Prachi"

Prachi, kaun Prachi?

Ranbir turned behind, and a very hot and beautiful girl was standing beside him with a twinkling smile. "Sakshi, tum?" 

Haan mai buddhu, Vikram uncle ne bataya nahi kya tumhe ke mai aa rahe India aaj. Ufffoooo, ek hug to karo, itne din baad mile hai.

Ranbir hugged her and smiled "Tum bachpan se hi aise ho na! pagal! welcome to India"

Sakshi enjoying every moment of the hug " Tum bahut badal gaye ho par. Bilkul hi serious, mature ho gaye ho inn 4 salo me. Btw, ye Prachi kaun hai, tumhare gf?"

Ranbir said in his mind "I wish", par just smiled and said no. Acha chalo fresh ho jao. You must be tired. I will see you at dinner.

Sakshi "Okay, see you" She started going to the guest room, and Ranbir turned back to the window. Sakhsi in her mind "I love you Ranbir, pata nahi tum kab samjhoge"

Next day:

Ranbir is getting ready for the office. After Prachi left, office and music became his escape. From a person who was famous as kamchor he turned into a workaholic. He maintained the facade of a happy guy, but Pallavi and Vikram could see that he was hurting. 

After the fateful day since Prachi left, Ranbir didn't leave his rooms for days. Pallavi. Vikram and dida were getting sick worried for him. They did speak to Pragya about it, who told them the whole story, but also expressed that only time can heal these wounds, they can't do much.

So, they let Ranbir be. He wallowed in alcohol, self-pity for a while, but seeing how upset his parents were getting seeing him, he pulled himself together.Aryan was a great help, and he also managed to get some info from Shahana about Prachi. She has gone for higher education, and was doing really well in her academics. Everyday he hoped Prachi will come back, or he will get some news of her, but that too soon started reducing.

Aryan and Shahana were dating now, and Ranbir was happy for them. He started focussing on his music, and became famous for his soulful, melancholic romantic songs. That's why he had to shift to Mumbai, where he was living alone, while his parents stayed back in Delhi. He was also managing the Mumbai branch of Vikram's office, which kept him busy.

Ranbir has a meeting, so he just had a glass of juice and rushed to office. Sakshi saw him rushing, and asked him to have breakfast, but he declined. 

He entered office right in the time. His secretary informed him that the meeting has just started, and his partner Rohan is in the room with the client. He entered the meeting room, saying "I am really sorry for the delay, I got caught up in the traffic". The room was a bit dark, as the presentation had just started, as his partner Rohan was ready to explain the details of the next launch. They have signed a famous rockstar, Rumi, for a music deal, and they were going through the plan. Ranbir took his seat, and focussed on the presentation.

After 10 mins, the lights were switched on, and Rumi was looking pleased with the plan. 

Ranbir: So what do you think about it Rumi

Rumi: Looks good, Ranbir. I really like the detailing. However, I will let my manager discuss further details. We can sign the dotted line when I get a green light from my manager.

Ranbir: Okay, cool. How do I get it touch with your manager

Rumi: Oh don't worry, here she is. He said pointing towards the door. Ranbir turned around and got the shock of his life. He saw Prachi entering the meeting room, looking all dapper in a western office formals, a black blazer and a black knee length skirt, and a smile on her face.

Prachi saw Ranbir and got the shock of her life too. Ranbir slowly stood up and went near her, his eyes almost tearing up with joy. The smile on Prachi's face vanished, and the anger which she had subdued since a while flared up again. 

Rumi, unaware of what's happening, came to them and said "Ranbir, meet my best friend and most efficient manager Prachi Arora. She is my rock, and a very tough nut to crack in terms of deals.

Prachi, meet Ranbir, the owner of this company, and also a fellow musician. His songs are so soulful, you can feel the pain in his songs, jaise kisi ladke ne iska dil tod diya ho".

Prachi: "Ya isne kisi ladke ka dil tod diya ho" who knows

Ranbir realised that she is still angry with him. 

Rumi "What! You are not making any sense Prachi. Anyways, I will let you too discuss the details of the deal. I have to go for a recording" 

Saying that, Rumi walked away, leaving a hopeful Ranbir and an angry Prachi behind

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Very beautiful 

I just hope if KKB2 decides to take a leap, they do it in a way described here.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It's such a poignant but very beautiful part. Really loved it. Yeh third angle kaun aa gayi? I hope she doesn't create trouble between Pranbir. I'm so eager to know what happens next. Will Prachi forgive Ranbir? Will Ranbir earn her love and trust back? Also, Arhana are dating. That's so cute. Always wanted to see that in the show. Please update soon.

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ican

Very beautiful 

I just hope if KKB2 decides to take a leap, they do it in a way described here.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Imagine how old Pragya and Abhi and Aliya and purab would be in another leapπŸ˜•

A_bibliophile thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhi007

Imagine how old Pragya and Abhi and Aliya and purab would be in another leapπŸ˜•

Heeh no just a 3 year leap.

The bet gets revelaed Prachi leaves for higher studies.

Ranbir is 25

Prachi is 24

When they meet again.

Cvs nevercare for the age and the leaps

You know humhare CVs🀣

pranbirkridha thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's beautiful awsme plz continue 

Sweta10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you guys for your encouragement, and sorry for the delay.

Chapter 2: Jab they met

Ranbir had millions of emotions running through him, as he stood near Prachi confused on how to proceed further. He could see that Prachi was still angry, but a wave of happiness was spreading through him just looking at her. Was this destiny or the second chance he had pleaded God everyday for the last 4 years?

Prachi was getting even more pissed seeing the happiness on Ranbir's face. What is he so happy about, how can he smile like this after breaking her heart. She still hasn't forgotten or forgiven. However, she can't deny the fact that her heart was racing, and she could feel butterflies in her stomach. This guy still affects her at a level she can never explain, never feel for anyone. 

It's not that guys didn't hit on her. Some of them were really nice, but her heart was broken beyond repair. She could never let any guy come close to her, as she knew her heart was dead from inside. However, to her surprise, this very heart was now beating wildly being near Ranbir. Oh God! I am doomed! Prachi mourned internally.

Prachi: Mr Kohli, if you have gaped me enough, let's get down to work.

Ranbir (coming back to his senses): I can't tell you how happy I am to see you!! I can't believe my eyes!!

Saying this, he pulled her in his arms for a hug, but soon realises that she is uncomfortable, so he let her go.

Prachi: I wish I could say the same for you

Ranbir (with tears brimming in his eyes): Come on Prachi! Don't you think I have served my punishment for my mistake. I can't even tell you how these 4 years have gone and how much I have missed you!

Prachi (a little taken aback by the tears, not knowing what to say)

Ranbir: How could you leave me like that and go! We could have sorted it out! We could have cleared our misunderstandings, and we could have

Prachi (interrupting Ranbir) :Those were things of the past, I have moved on, I am sure you have moved on too. Let's not discuss this, this is neither the time nor the place for it.

Ranbir (coming close, and almost pinning her to the wall) Have you really moved on?

Prachi is suddenly very nervous, especially noticing that there are other people in the meeting room and staring at them.

Prachi: Let me go, everyone is watching us!

Ranbir: Is that the only thing that bothers you? My tears doesn't bother you at all?

Prachi is lost for words. She could see the pain on his face. Is this real or is he faking it again, she muses. Something in her heart wants to believe that he means it, but her brain is giving her red signals. She doesn't say anything, but turn her face to avoid his gaze.

Then he straighten up, and his expressions harden. 

Ranbir: Rohan, please come over here. Let me introduce you to Miss Prachi, Mr Rumi's manager. You guys can discuss the deal in detail. Let me know if you need any help Miss Prachi!

Saying so, Ranbir leaves the room, leaving behind a flustered Prachi.

------------------------

It has been couple of hours since the meeting started. Ranbir is walking restlessly in his cabin, unable to control his emotions. All the happiness he felt after seeing Prachi was washed away by the coldness Prachi has shown after meeting him. All the pain he has felt for the last 4 years came crashing back, and Ranbir felt he was drowning again.

Ranbir (trying to hold his tears) She doesn't care for me, she has moved on! May be it is time I should too.

Ranbir called Sakshi and asked her to meet for lunch. "It's a date! Be there in La Pierra in half an hour"

He just wanted to get out of there. Knowing that Prachi was in the adjacent room, knowing that he can do nothing to bring her back, knowing that she didn't care for him a bit was killing him, and he couldn't take it anymore.

------------------------

Meanwhile, a storm was raging in Prachi's mind too. She was physically present in the meeting, but mentally she was far away, with the carefree, naughty Ranbir, who smiled often and taught her to smile often too. She remembered their first kiss, in the rain, and how she had felt passion for the first time. She remembered the heartbreak too, and how she had cried for days and months.

Suddenly, Rohan said that it's lunch time and may be they should meet after lunch. Everyone started going out, while Prachi sat in as she didn't wanted to face Ranbir again

"Why God Why? Why did you make us meet again" Prachi felt like crying.

It was her phone ringing which broke her thoughts. It was Rumi.

Rumi: What's up darling? Are you still stuck in Ranbir's office with the deal.

Prachi (in her mind): Stuck with Ranbir, for sure

Rumi: Hello, are you there?

Prachi: Yes, yes..sorry, yes I am still in the office

Rumi: Okay, sending you a location. Come, let's have lunch

--------------------

Prachi reached the venue, and was searching for Rumi. Rumi was a great boss, but more that than he was an amazing friend. He was so talented that Prachi wished only success for him, and did her best to make the success possible for him. It meant long working hours, but she loved her work.

Rumi: Hey Prachi, here here!

Prachi (with a smile): coming

Prachi reached the table, and was shocked to see Ranbir there. Rumi got up, pecked Prachi's cheek and said "What took you so much time, darling". Involuntarily, Prachi's eyes went to Ranbir, and if looks could kill, she would have been dead by now.

He sat there, with his expressions cold and blank. He could feel an anger burning inside him when Rumi kissed her cheeks, and was suddenly feeling the urge to throw something at someone.

Rumi: What a pleasant surprise, right. So, you have met Ranbir, right and this is his pretty girlfriend Sakshi. We are actually barging in their "date".

Sakshi excitedly shook her hand, while Ranbir gave a forced smile, and went back to reading the menu.

Prachi sat down, and tried her best to avoid looking at Ranbir. Ranbir looked sad for few moments, but then pulled himself together, and got engrossed in the menu.

Rumi and Sakshi meanwhile were busy gossiping and laughing, oblivious to the storm brewing beside them.

The waiter came to take the orders.

Rumi: Ranbir, why don't you try the mutton spicy curry, it's their speciality.

Before anyone can say anything, Prachi said "No, he is a vegetarian"

Ranbir looked at her, remembering the chips khane wala vegetarian incident, and couldn't stop himself from smiling. She remembers.

Rumi: Wow, you already know that, didn't you guys meet couple of hours back.

Prachi was flabbergasted. Why did she open her mouth, she cursed herself.

Ranbir saw that Prachi was uncomfortable, so he changed the topic, and ordered for everyone.

---------------

They were almost done with the lunch. Throughout the conversation, Prachi had remained silent. She sometimes glanced at Sakshi, and Ranbir could see the jealousy on her face.

Ranbir smirked evilly. He could see Prachi just wanted to get over with the lunch, and run back.

"Not so easily, miss chikchiki, not so easily" He mused

Ranbir took a spoonful and fed Sakshi. Then he said something in her ears and she blushed profusely.

Ranbir, Rumi and Sakshi then started discussing about some exotic locations, while Prachi sat silently, trying to avoid looking at Ranbir's hands, which was caressing Sakshi's fingers. 

Ranbir could see that she was being affected. On one hand, he felt bad to see her in pain, but on the other hand, he was happy that she still cared.

Prachi suddenly got up, excused herself and went to the loo.

-------------------

Prachi enters the washroom and realised that she was crying. "Why, God Why me? Why do you love hurting me. Kitne mushkil se maine khud ko sambhala tha. Phir Kyo, kyo?" 

She broke down crying. After 10 mins, she somehow collected herself, applied fresh makeup to hide her tears, and reminded herself to stay strong. 

Prachi: I will not let him hurt me again, I will not give him the pleasure. My heart is broken, but it is still mine, usme ranbir ke liye koi jagah nahi hai.

Saying so, she moved out of the loo, but was pulled by strong arms to a secluded place near the back gate.

Prachi: Ranbir, let me go

Ranbir pinned her to the wall near the gate. He was dangerously close to her, and Prachi could hear her heart beat in her ears

He slowly pushed her hair away from her face, raised her face with his finger tip and looked deep in her eyes. He could see the tears threatening to flow again. Her lips were quivering, and Ranbir was lost in her beauty.

Ranbir "So much for moving on" he caressed her cheek slightly.

Prachi: Bahut maza aa raha hai na dekh ke ki you still affect me. Is this boosting your ego, seeing my tears?

Ranbir: No Prachi, it is hurting me, seeing you crying hurts me the most. Please Prachi, we have suffered enough. Please, you know that I still love you, and I can see that you too love me. I was stupid, naive, privileged when I said yes to the bet. I didn't know what love is, for me love was purely physical. Then I met you, and realised how beautiful love can be. You made me fall in love with love, you showed me the true meaning of love. I should have come clean to you, but I was scared to lose you. I swear on my mom, when I got to know you, I feel deeply in love with you. I proposed you, not because of the bet, but because I was in love with you. Please Prachi, say something.

Prachi (sobbing): I no longer know what is truth and what is a lie. Bahut mushkil se sambhala hai maine khud ko, please Ranbir, I can't deal with this again. If we were meant to be, we would have stayed together. May be we were never meant to be. 

Right now, you are doing the same thing again. You are playing with Sakshi's emotions, and mine too. She is your gf, dammit! Please, I don't want to see you ever again. Soch lo hum kabhi mile hi nahi!

Saying so, she pushed Ranbir and rushed out of the back door. Ranbir too got out behind her, but she was gone already. Ranbir couldn't control himself anymore, and broke down right there. God knows till when he stood in the garden and cried. He messaged Sakshi to go back, that he got called for some work. After hours of crying, he came back home, and called someone

-------------

Aryan was surprised to see Ranbir's call at such an ungodly hour. He panicked, is he alright?

He picked the call, and started questioning: Ranbir, what happened? Are you alright? 

On the other side, there was silence for few minutes

Aryan was getting scared now, he again said "Please Ranbir, you are scaring me now, say something"

The silence was broken by Ranbir's sobbing.

"Aryan, I can't take this anymore, she still hates me"

Aryan: Who? Who are you talking about?

Ranbir: Prachi

Aryan was in shock : What?

Ranbir: Yes, I met her today. After 4 years, I saw her. She still hates me. She thinks I broke her heart. I begged her to come back, but she pushed me away. She broke my heart, yet again. I can't, I can't do this anymore. It's too painful. I don't wanna live anymore.

Aryan (scared): Please Ranbir, don't do anything stupid. Think about Aunty and Uncle.  I will come there right away. I will get the first flight, and be there.  Promise me, you will not do anything stupid.

Ranbir: Please come soon Aryan, I need you.

Aryan immediately called Shahana, who also wanted to go with him. So they packed their bags, got the first flight, and in few hours, they were sitting with Ranbir, who was crying his hearts out like a wounded animal.

They had to give me a sleep medicine to induce him to sleep. Ranbir kept saying "I really love you Prachi, please forgive me", and then fell in a dreamless slumber.

Aryan and Shahana looked at each other, tears in their eyes, and a determination in their heart 

"We will have to do something"

------------------------------

Thanks everyone! Hope I didn't bore you guys! I will try and update the last part by next week

A_bibliophile thumbnail

Chalo

Atleast Ranbir suffered for his actions.

He had to redeem himself, maybe suffering was his redemption. 

Hopefully he isn't toying with sakshi's emotions.

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Loved the part. You have written their anguish and emotions so beautifully. Poor Pranbir. Both are hurting so much. What's with Sakshi, btw? I mean if Ranbir had been pining away for Prachi, how could he make someone else his gf? Wow. So now team Arhana is at work. Good. These two needed an external force to reunite them. Update soon. 

swetamwari thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for your kind words. Just to clarify, Rumi thinks that sakshi is Ranbir's gf and so introduce her such. Sakshi likes ranbir and so never clarifies, while ranbir is angry so he doesn't correct Rumi. Rumi was teasing them abt the date, and so again a misunderstanding is created.