Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

He kept a fast for her, but she didn't. He believes in the rituals but she doesn't. Anant is eight about one thing. Sometimes you do things to keep someone happy, even if you don't believe.

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: coderlady

He kept a fast for her, but she didn't. He believes in the rituals but she doesn't. Anant is eight about one thing. Sometimes you do things to keep someone happy, even if you don't believe.

Yes.. she's more practical than being emotionally attach..

Saumya96 thumbnail

Everyone were present near the mandir where the ladies were performing "teej" puja. Anant and Navya stood beside each other watching them doing. Dadi recites the story and importance of the festival.

DADI- The festival of teej is dedicated to Goddess Parvati and her union with Lord Shiva. According to legend, Parvati had to go through 108 cycles of birth and rebirth, until Lord Shiva finally agreed to marry her.

Navya and Anant looks at each other. They kept on staring each other until dadi continued her story.

DADI- The Goddess Parvati is also known as Teej Mata and Hindu women around the world pray to her on this festival for the protection of their husbands and observe a full day fast for their well-being..

Navya looks surprised hearing the story. She has learnt for the first time about the fast and it's importance. Sugandha along with other women started doing their puja and Navya watched them. Anant's eyes falls on navya and he feels sad. He leaves from there upstairs and Navya watch him going...

*****FLASHBACK*****

NIMISHA- bhai... Bhai...

Nimisha called Anant as he was talking with om after the teej ceremony got over. He goes near nimisha.

ANANT- what happened..??

NIMISHA- bhabhi is calling you.. upstairs....

Anant looks confused. He looks at Om while nimisha observes his expressions.

NIMISHA- aap jayiye.. If papa asked, I will say that you slept..

Smile nimisha at him while he nods in agreement. He went upstairs in the terrace. 

ANANT- Navya...

He calls navya but there was no one. His eyes falls on the table where plate carrying food was kept. 

NAVYA- it's for you only...

Anant turns around to witness navya who was standing crossing her arms. She moves towards him and holds his hand taking him towards the table. 

NAVYA- betho...

She said without looking at him. Anant smile at her. He follows her words while navya takes a bite of chapati and sabji and takes it near anant. 

NAVYA- hmm...

She indicates him to open his mouth. Anant again follows her while she feeds him the food. 

NAVYA- what's so funny..??

Asked navya when she witnessed Anant smiling. He looks at her and nods in nothing. 

ANANT- kuch nahi.. yu hi...

Navya continued feeding him. 

ANANT- Did your anger calm down?

Asked anant in a smirk. Navya gave him a look and hands him a glass of water. 

NAVYA- If I was angry, I would not have called you here and feed you..

Said Navya still not looking at him. Anant giggles and takes her saree's pallu and wipes his hand.

NAVYA- anant... How many times should I tell you.. to not do this ..

Said Navya shouting. He gets up and holds her from waist.

ANANT- me to karunga.. I love to tease you..

Navya smile and nods in disbelief.

NAVYA- tum na... Kabhi nahi sudhroge..

Anant pulls her towards him and whispered..

ANANT- me kabhi sudharna bhi nahi chahta...

They both looks at each other. Anant pulls her more closer to him.

NAVYA- anant.... Aaj nahi... I'm tired..

Said Navya trying to loose his grip. While he makes the grip more strong. 

ANANT- I am not able to listen what you are saying..

Navya smile and looks down. Anant makes her look at him while her eyes were closed..

ANANT- Aa Ke Bharloo Bazuon Mein

Tumko Hai Kasam

Jaan Meri Jaa Rahi Sanam

Jaan Meri Jaa Rahi Sanam...

Navya opens her eyes looking at him in surprise. She nods her in disbelief while Anant smirks at her...

ANANT- Aa Ke Bharloo Bazuon Mein

Tumko Hai Kasam

Jaan Meri Jaa Rahi Sanam

Hoo Jaan Meri Jaa Rahi Sanam

He kissed her forehead. She looks at him and smile. 

NAVYA- Aa Ki Bharloo Bazuon Mein

Tumko Hai Kasam

Jaan Meri Jaa Rahi Sanam

Jaan Meri Jaa Rahi Sanam

He moves near her lips and she turns around to go. He held her wrist stopping her. 

ANANT- Kya Mohabbat Hai

Kya Nazaara Hai

Kal Talak Ye Dil Tha Mera

Ab Tumhara Hai

He kissed her wrist and she turns towards him. She keeps her head on his chest and holds him tight..

NAVYA- Kya Tamanna Hai

Kya Ishara Hai

Hamne To Pal Pal Tadap Ke

Pal Guzaara Hai

Ho Hamne To Pal Pal Tadap Ke

Pal Guzaara Hai

She leaves him and holds his face in her palms. He took her in his arms.

ANANT- Dekho Dekho, Dekho Dekho

Ab Karo Na Mujhpe Yu Sitam

Jaan Meri Jaa Rahi Sanam

He looks at her requesting with his eyes while she pressed her smile. She nods her head lightly making him happy..

NAVYA- Aa Ki Bharloo Bazuon Mein

Tumko Hai Kasam

Jaan Meri Jaa Rahi Sanam

Jaan Meri Jaa Rahi Sanam

He twirls her round and she stops him. They both headed towards their room. He makes her stand on her feet and closed the door behind them. 

NAVYA- Kya Ladakpan Hai

Kya Jawaani Hai

Ab Tumhare Naam Saari Zindagani Hai

She sat on the bed. Anant follows her and sat behind her. He kissed at the back of her head and she closed her eyes..

ANANT- Kya Haqeeqat Hai

Kya Kahaani Hai

Saamne Mere, Mere Sapno Ki Rani Hai

Hoo Saamne Mere, Mere Sapno Ki Rani Hai

Navya turns around and smile looking at him. She sleeps on the bed and looks at Anant. 

NAVYA- Ab Saha Na

Ab Saha Na Jaaye Mujhse

Doori Ka Ye Gham

Jaan Meri Jaa Rahi Sanam

Anant sleeps beside her and takes her in his arms. She hugs him tightly while he started kissing on her shoulder.

ANANT- Aa Ki Bharloo Bazuon Mein

Tumko Hai Kasam

NAVYA- Jaan Meri Jaa Rahi Sanam

ANANT- Jaan Meri Jaa Rahi Sanam

Anant looks at her and kissed on her lips lightly. He turns the lights off and covered themselves with the comfort making love...

Jaan Meri Jaa Rahi Sanam...!!!

*****FLASHBACK ENDS*****

Anant opens his eyes remembering the moments spend with navya. He looks around to find himself alone standing in the terrace. He sighed and nods his head in disbelief. Suddenly he felt someone's hand on his shoulder. He turns around to witness navya standing with a plate in her hand. 

ANANT- Navya..?? 

NAVYA- ye.... Tumhare liye...

She said showing him the covered plate. He looks confused. She opens the cover of the plate. 

NAVYA- dinner... Have it...

ANANT- but why you have brought it here.? I mean... Let's have with everyone...

Said Anant while navya stops his holding his hand. 

NAVYA- Puja is over. Everyone will have their dinner now. Tum bhi... Yaha... Apna fast tod do...

Said Navya looking at him. He looks at her in surprise. She keeps the plate on the table and makes him sit. He remembers the moments spend on their first teej.

NAVYA- kya hua.?

Asked navya witnessing his expression.

ANANT- how do you know about this.?

Navya gave him a look..

NAVYA- I know you very well.. tum tab bhi aise the, aur aaj bhi waise hi ho... Tum kabhi nahi sudhroge...

Said Navya in a disbelief while Anant smile at her. 

NAVYA- have it...

She indicates him to have his food. Anant indicates her to sit and she does so. 

ANANT- tum bhi khao..

He said taking a spoon of rice near her. She looks at him and he keeps the spoon down understanding her look. 

NAVYA- you have it.. me niche Jake kha lungi..

Anant nods at her in yes. He started having his food and she kept on looking at him. Nimisha who was standing at the door smile looking at them. She turns around to go.

NIMISHA- Wish everything was the same...

Said nimisha smiling sadly. She goes from there keeping Anant and Navya alone...

References:

Song: "Jaan meri ja rahi sanam"- Lucky: No Time for Love (2005 movie)

Saumya96 thumbnail

Hey

Hope you all are doing well

Will update soon..!!

coderlady thumbnail

He is still keeping the fast for her, even though they separated.

Saumya96 thumbnail

He is still keeping the fast for her, even though they separated.

He still loves her ❤️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Navya returns home after having her dinner from Bajpayee mansion. She opens the main door with the spare keys. Her eyes falls on dinning where Meeta Deepak and Navita Gaurav were having their dinner. 

DEEPAK- hmm...

Deepak feeds meeta a spoon of kheer. Meeta nods her head in disbelief..

MEETA- kya aap bhi.. baccho ke samne..

Said meeta looking at navita and Gaurav while both of them giggles.

DEEPAK- are..?? I am feeding my wife.. what's embarassing in this..?

GAURAV- ha maa.. shadi ke itne salo bad bhi, aap dono ke bich itna pyar he.. it's so rare with the world right..??

Gaurav blinks at Navita while meeta hits him lightly. Navya watched them smiling. Navita's eyes falls on navya..

NAVITA- are navi... Come na...

Navya moves towards them.

MEETA- come.. have dinner..

NAVYA- oh no maa.. I already had..

Meeta nods at her. Navita observes her expressions which were sad.

NAVYA- papa.. maa... I'm going to sleep. I am so tired..

DEEPAK- ya beta.. go...

Navya leaves from there in her room.. she gets freshen up and takes her phone to call Ritika..

RANBIR- hey navya...

Navya smile hearing Ranbir's voice. 

NAVYA- hii Ranbir.. what's going.?

RANBIR- tumhari friend ka abhi fast tuta he. We had came for dinner. Now we are heading home..

Said Ranbir while navya smile nodding her head. 

NAVYA- ok then.. I will talk later..

RANBIR- what happened.? Was there something important you wanted to talk with Ritika about..?? 

Asked Ranbir and Ritika indicates him to pass the phone. Ranbir hands her the cellphone.

NAVYA- are no no Ranbir..  it's ok..

RITIKA- Ranbir nahi Ritika.. tell me what's there..

Navya smile at her.

NAVYA- kuch nahi bas aise hi.. we will talk later..

RITIKA- are you sure.?

NAVYA- ha baba.. spend time with Ranbir..

RITIKA- ok.. good night..

Navya disconnect the call. She sighed and rests herself on bed. She remembers the moments spend with Anant. Everyone were busy with their partners and Navya was actually missing Anant. She slept thinking about him...

Next day, navya was in her office busy in her work. She was feeling sad from last night. Anant has texted her in morning but she has kept his messages unseen. She has occupied herself with work. Suddenly her cellphone rang and it was Ritika.

NAVYA- hello..

RITIKA- busy..??

Navya turns from her laptop screen and sighed hearing her.

NAVYA- not much.. bol na.. what happened..?

Ritika looks confused hearing her voice. 

RITIKA- are you fine..? You seems to be low..

Asked Ritika while navya searches for the answer..

NAVYA- sham ko mile.? Cafe center??

RITIKA- ya ok.. I will be almost free till then.. office se directly ati hu.. ok?

NAVYA- hmm..

Ritika looks more confused as Navya wasn't behaving normal. 

RITIKA- what's there Navya..?? You don't seems to be fine ..

Navya closed her eyes and sights.

NAVYA- Ritika... I was busy in work... Sham me mil rahe he na.. you will figure out yourself ..

RITIKA- acha... Busy..?? Itna busy ki Anant ko ek msg karne ka bhi time nahi mila..

Navya gets surprised hearing her. 

NAVYA- oohh... Anant has complaint you again..?? 

RITIKA- are nahi... Actually...

NAVYA- leave it Ritika...

Navya stops her in between..

NAVYA- ye uski purani adat he.. everytime we had a fight... Or I do not with him, he brings someone or the other in between.. 

Said Navya getting angry. Ritika nods her head.

RITIKA- relax navya... Anant didn't said anything.. he didn't complain.. you were not replying him back that's why he was concerned .. believe me...

Ritika tried to explain anant's point while navya didn't said anything further. 

RITIKA- acha... We will discuss these things when we meet... Ok..??

NAVYA- ya... See you...

RITIKA- bye...

They disconnect the call. Navya looks at anant's messages which read- 

"Good morning"... "Hey, you there?"... "Kya baat hai, aaj itni shanti kyu he.?".... "Still not seen my msgs? Are you fine Navya?"

Navya read the messages and also checked for anant's three missed calls. She decided to call him. Anant was in his cabin working. As soon as he look at navya's call, he picks it..

ANANT- where the hell are you..?? Itne messages, phone calls.? But no reply...??

Anant blast at her. She nods her head hearing him..

NAVYA- relax anant... I'm fine... Don't worry much... 

Navya said keeping calm.. 

ANANT- seriously?? Agar me aisa karta na, to tum Ghar pohoch jati Mera pata lagane...

NAVYA- no... Me aisa kuch nahi karti.. because I understand that you have other priorities too... You can't be available for me 24*7...

Said Navya getting irritated.. Anant scrunched his eyebrow looking confused..

ANANT- oohhkkkay.. re...lax....

Anant waited for her to speak..

NAVYA- and tumne Ritika se kyu kaha.? That I'm not picking up your call.? Come on Anant.. grow up.. why you still want to bring other people between us..?? Was the past incidents not enough for you..??

Said Navya without realising that she is hurting Anant. Anant became sad saying nothing. When she didn't hear him, she continued..

NAVYA- anant...?? Are you there..??

ANANT- hmm.. bolo...

NAVYA- I'm sorry .. I .... I didn't wanted to....

ANANT- it's ok navya..

Anant cuts her in between.. 

ANANT- Navya... I have meetings lined up.. will talk later.. is it ok..??

Said Anant wanting to finish the call.. Navya looks frustrated for herself..

NAVYA- ya.. no problem.. bye...

Anant straight away disconnected the call without saying anything to Navya. She touched her head feeling frustrated at her outburst....

coderlady thumbnail

Did he do that? Involve other people in their personal matters?

Saumya96 thumbnail

Did he do that? Involve other people in their personal matters?

Anant is the one who wants fast solutions for their fights or problems. For that he did whatever he can do.. but Navya is someone who wants to solve their relationship problems without anyone interrupting. As the story shows their personalities, they are opposites of each other..

Saumya96 thumbnail

Navya and Ritika were sitting in a cafe, having their coffee. 

RITIKA- look at this..

Ritika shows picture of her saree to navya..

RITIKA- teej ke liye liya tha.. isn't it beautiful.?

Asked Ritika in an excitement and Navya smile lightly at her 

NAVYA- it's nice..

Ritika smile at her. Navya goes quiet saying nothing.. Ritika crossed her arms and looks at Navya..

NAVYA- what..??

RITIKA- kuch nahi.. I'm waiting for you to speak... 

Navya looks at her in confusion..

NAVYA- mujhe kya kehna he..? I've nothing to say..

Navya denied and looks at other side. Ritika nods her head in disbelief.. 

RITIKA- you know what navya..?? Anant and Ranbir are childhood friends. When I came in Ranbir's life, usne mujhe sabse pehele Anant se introduce karwaya tha..

Navya looks at her as she was telling something about anant..

RITIKA- they have a great bond.. they don't need to tell each other to share something. Agar un dono me se koi udas he, to dusre ko apne aap pata lag jata he.. and when I used to look at them like this, tab me sochti thi... Kash .  Mere life me bhi koi aisa friend ho.. the one who can share her or his every problem with me, without any hesitation..

Navya smile at her. Ritika sighed and looks at her smiling..

RITIKA- and when Anant introduced to his bride to us... And when I met you... I was like.. yes... Navya is the one.. me Navya ke sath aisa bond banaungi.. that we both will be like Anant and Ranbir..

Navya nods her head hearing Ritika.. 

NAVYA- and I'm lucky to have you by my side Ritika...

RITIKA- but I don't feel so navya...

Ritika said getting sad. While navya looks surprised..

RITIKA- tumhare aur anant ke bich Jo bhi problems hui... You didn't bother to tell me.. yes I was aware ki tum dono me kuch problems he.. but I thought konse couples me nahi hoti..?? It will get sorted out... But then suddenly we came to know of... Of your divorce...

Ritika complain about navya's reserved behavior.. Navya nods her denying.

NAVYA- no Ritika.. aisa kuch nai he.. I know that I've you as my best friend . Believe me.. Mene kabhi nahi socha that I should not share anything about my personal life with you... Bas kuch chize he.. jisse me khud unsure hoti hu..

Said Navya getting sad. Ritika keeps her hand on navya's hand supporting her..

RITIKA- and that's why we have friends in our life.. when we are unsure or uncertain about ourselves.. friend are the one with whome we can share everything inside out.. hai na..?? 

Navya looks at her smiling and nods in yes...

RITIKA- Dosti hi to he, Jo har rishte se upar he...

NAVYA- you are right... I promise you.. from now on... Agar aisa kuch bhi ho, jisse me pareshan hu, uncertain hu.. ya whatever... You'll be the first person I'll be sharing it with..

Ritika smile at her. Navya's eyes falls on the table behind Ritika where she spot anant with a girl. She looks surprised. Anant and the girl gets up from the table shaking hands with each other. Ritika looks at navya's direction and found the same scene... 

RITIKA- anant..?? 

The girl take a leave from there and Anant too turns around to leave but found Navya standing infront of him..

ANANT- nav .... Navya... Aaabbb.. hii...

Anant stammered and looks surprised witnessing Navya infront of him. Ritika smile at him and then looks at Navya who was looking furious. 

NAVYA- ohh.. so these were the meetings lined up..?? Hai na..??

Anant looks confused at her..

ANANT- matlab..??

NAVYA- that girl.. wo tha tumhara important kam..

Anant sighed and smile at her..

ANANT- yes indeed.. she is our client.. and we both met here for the meeting..

Anant cleared himself while Navya was still looking at him in anger..

NAVYA- kyu..?? Office me jagah Kum he kya? That you are meeting here in cafe..??

Ritika giggle at her while Anant gave a look at Ritika.

ANANT- come on navya.. it is just a casual meet . Why you are getting so annoyed .??

Navya looks other ways saying nothing. 

RITIKA- ehm .. Anant.. join us ... 

ANANT- ok.. where is Ranbir..??

RITIKA- kaha hoga .?? Ofcourse office.. 

They both headed towards their table while Navya was still busy in her thoughts. 

ANANT- Navya...

Navya looks at Anant when he calls her. He indicates her to come and she sighed and joined them...

Navya was sitting in her room , trying to work on her laptop but her concentration was far away. She was thinking about the incidence that occurred in cafe with Anant. She was surprised at her own behaviour. Navita enters the room, carrying the sleeping gudiya with her. She placed her on the bed and patted her head softly. Navya watch her smiling. She keeps her laptop and moves towards the bed. 

NAVITA- ab tak jag rahi he..? No office tomorrow.?

Asked Navita in a low voice. Navya sit beside her and smile lightly.

NAVYA- nind nahi arahi thi.. 

Navita nods and continued her work. Navya watch them smiling.

NAVYA- dii.. ek bat puchu..??

Navita looks at her in confusion..

NAVITA- From when did you need permission to ask me anything..?? 

Navya smile at her while Navita waited for her to speak..

NAVYA- how it feels to be a mother..?

Navita looks at her in shock. 

NAVITA- navi..??

NAVYA- I know aap kya soch rahi he.. I'm sounding stupid right..?? I mean.. I don't know what happens to me suddenly dii.. but.. kabhi kabhi.. past yad aa hi jata he..

Said Navya getting sad. Navita too looks sad for her. 

NAVITA- come on navii.. you are the most practical person I know in my life.. aur tu hi aisi bate kar rahi he..??

Navya gave her a light smile.

NAVITA- Purane yado ke sath rahoge to nayi yade kaise banengi? Yahi kehti thi na dadi..?? Remember..??

Navya nods at her in yes..

NAVITA- well.. coming back to your question.. then.. it feels amazing to be a mother.. I know a woman has to sacrifice many things when she is about to become a mother.. but when you see this little one infront of you.. everything's repaid.. 

Navita said caressing gudiya while navya gets little tears in her eyes. She wipes it quickly before Navita notice it..

NAVITA- navya.. I know what you have gone through.. and I pray no woman in this world experience that pain.. but kabhi kabhi life me aye hue circumstances hume bohot kuch sikha jate he navya.. believe me..

Said Navita making navya understand. Navya smile and nods at her in yes. 

NAVYA- you go to sleep.. by the way.. tomorrow jiju is coming to take you back.?? 

Navita nods in yes..

NAVYA- why you have to leave so soon dii.. ek hi sheher me rehne ke bad aap kitne dino bad milti he..

Said Navya complaining while Navita smile at her..

NAVITA- what to do..?? Gaurav.. gudiya.. inke piche pura din chala jata he.. I don't get a single minute for me.. and that's why I haven't joined back at my work till now..

Said Navita in a disbelief..

NAVYA- dii.. you don't regret for this..? I mean.. a break in your career.. you've paid huge for all this...

Asked Navya while Navita just gave her a smile..

NAVITA- it doesn't matter Navya.. I'm satisfied with my life.. 

Said navita sleeping besides gudiya while navya smile at her.

NAVITA- tu bhi jaldi so ja.. good night..

NAVYA- good night...

Navita rests keeping Navya in deep thoughts...