Kumkum Bhagya: Bhagya ke Daage (chapter 18 updated) - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Very nice progress!!! Do continue writing and can't wait for the chapter and when Ranbir gets to know Prachi's real intentions behind betraying him.

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Part 4 -

Such a poignant part. Both are suffering so much . God! I hate this Sanju. I want him to get a good thrashing by Ranbir. I wish Ranbir breaks every bone in his body. I just love the fact that even when he is bitterly angry with her he will go to any length to protect her. That's our Ranbir. Loved this part. 

swetamwari thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Absolutely loving the story! The bet reveal has been really nicely done, and their emotions expressed so well

Nandini25 thumbnail

Part 5 -

Awesome part. Loved the way you have described their emotions. Oh no! Prachi got to know about the bet. Now how will Ranbir prove his love for her? Prachi is dumb btw. I mean who would risk his life for a stupid bet?Paagal ladki. ðŸ¤ªEnjoyed Sanju baba being thrashed by Ranbir. Are they heading for an accidental marriage? Wow! It will be super interesting. Update soon. 

Aman120 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhi007

Very nice progress!!! Do continue writing and can't wait for the chapter and when Ranbir gets to know Prachi's real intentions behind betraying him.

sure,, thanks 😊

Aman120 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetamwari

Absolutely loving the story! The bet reveal has been really nicely done, and their emotions expressed so well

I am happy that you all are liking the story,, 😊

Aman120 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Part 5 -

Awesome part. Loved the way you have described their emotions. Oh no! Prachi got to know about the bet. Now how will Ranbir prove his love for her? Prachi is dumb btw. I mean who would risk his life for a stupid bet?Paagal ladki. ðŸ¤ªEnjoyed Sanju baba being thrashed by Ranbir. Are they heading for an accidental marriage? Wow! It will be super interesting. Update soon. 

sure will upadte soon,, and for marriage, that you have to wait for next part 😊

Aman120 thumbnail

Pranbir Nafrati Ishq - 6

As he walked down,, Her memories started to invade, how his life had completely changed after her entry,, the day he met her,, he instanly knew she was different,, when others girls only flirted with him, she was the only one giving him lectures,, he never knew when or how, he was getting used to her, how he was attracted to her simplicity, how she become so important to him,, he was always confused about his feelings, at the diwali party too, when rhea asked him, he said he done because it was the right thing to do but only he knew how much pain he felt when she cried,, when sanju was forcefully marrying her, he felt his soul snatching,, when that bank theft slapped her,, the first thought in his mind was whether she was hurt,, when sanju pulled her with him along the bridge,, no one could tell how much he was scared,, it was like if she was hurt, he felt her pain,, when she didn't trusted him,, that was the worst feeling he ever had,, everyone in his home taught he was angry on prachi but no one knew how much he was dying day by day,, no matter how much he try to control, he could never stop the tears,, when he heard she was kidnapped,, he forgot his all pain just to see her again,, no matter how much he try to hate her, he could not stop loving her,, when she was against him, he was very hurt and very angry her,, he always tried to ignore her,, as he sat down next to her,, the one question was confusing him that why she was ready to marry sanju for him,, he learned from sanju's men that she agreed to marry him if he leaves ranbir,, why she was doing this, sacrificing herself to save him,, she was shivering with fear but still she was caring about him,,

ranbir:- (whisper) prachi,, mai hoon,,

prachi:- (she was shocked to listen his voice) ranbir tum yaha kya kar rahe ho, tum thik toh ho,,

ranbir was confused by her behaviour, she was still caring about him,,

ranbir:- (whisper) mai thik hoon prachi,, maine sanju ko behosh kar dia hai,, abhi kuch bolo mat aur jo ho raha hai hone do,,

prachi:- (whisper) par phir toh hamari shaadi ho jayigi,,

ranbir:- (whisper) aur koi raasta hai,,

she was about to say but panditji asked them to forward their hands,, he forward his hand and signed her to do so,, she hesitated at first but eventually she did,, her heart was beating very fast,, she was just looking at him trying to understand that why he was doing this,, why he was ready to marry her,, prandit ji asked them to stand up for pheras,, at they started taking pheras, her mind went to the place when sanju told her about the bet and when ranbir said he really loved her,, that he never acted,, was it true,, did he really loved her,, she recalled every moment they spent together,, her heart wanted to believe him but her mind couldn't,, she was so busy in her taughts that she didn't realised that the pheras were completed,, as they sat down,, ranbir was asked to put mangalsutra,, he always wanted this,, always dreamed of,, the day he realised his feeling,, he wanted to marry her,, but not in this way,, he wanted to spend his whole life with her but after her betrayer,, he never taught about it,, As he tied it, prachi's eyes were filled with tears,, today, when she realised she loved him, she was like on the moons but when she learned about the bet,, her heart broke into million pieces,, and now he was sitting next to her tieing the mangalsutra,, she remembered how her mother always told how much this means to a woman,, As he filled her hairline,, the marriage was complete,, they were tied in a knot,, both souls were hurt, both were heart broken, though they both love each other,, there were many hurdles in thier path but the destiny had already decided for them and it kept on bringing them closer,,

as the marriage completed, the donkeys congratuated their boss,,

gunda 1# :- boss aapne jo kaha tha voh ho gaya,, ye rahi aapki gadi ki chaabi,,

he nods and take the keys with him and left along with her,, on they way, prachi kept on thinking about their marriage,, they were married,, she taught that after all this, she will never meet him but now they were tied with the knot,, his words kept coming in her mind "tum maano ya naa maano par sach hai yahi ki mai tumse sach mein pyaar karta hoon" as she looked at him, many times she was in trouble, he was there right beside her and everytime,, his actions and his words always showed the intensity of love,, but then the bet, she was confused, was he faking all long or what he said was true, he did loved her,,

ranbir didn't know what to do, the girl sitting with him whom he loved a lot, the girl who didn't trusted him, the girl who taught he was a molestor was ready to marry sanju yo save him,, why did she do that, when she did not had faith in him but she was ready to do anything for him,, when he asked her to leave, she didn't, she could have easily escaped but she stayed,, now he was married to her, the same girl he wished someday,, he remembered that beautiful day when she said his friendship matter to her a lot,,

Flashback

ranbir was very stressed today,, his chief had told him to compose a song as he will be going with him and will sing in a event,, he had sing in parties but this was different, there will be many famous singers, rockstars and artist and this is his first time performing in such a big event,, he can't even concentrate on anything,, he was so lost that he didn't noticed prachi standing in front of him,,

ranbir:- oh hi prachi,, tum andar kab aayi,,

prachi:- jab tum kahi koye the waise ye batao kaha koye ho the,, ek minute let me guess,, kisi ladki ne tumhe reject kar dia, haina (she smiles)

ranbir:- nahi

prachi immediately knew something was off,, because till now he would have made her deaf by praising himself that no girl will reject him,,

prachi:- batao kya tension hai,, kyu mood off hai tumara,,

ranbir:- (shocked) tumhe kaise pata chal jata hai (she smiled) mere mann ki har baat leti ho,, bas stressed hoon,,

prachi:- lekin hua kya,,

ranbir:- prachi chief ne mujhe ek gaana compose karne ko kaha hai,,

prachi:- toh isme kaun si stress ki baat hai,, tum gaane bahut acche gaate ho,,

ranbir:- (smiles) tumhe mere gaana accha lagta hai,,

prachi:- thik hi gaate ho,, par isme kaun si tension hai,

ranbir:- prachi chief chahte hai ki mai ek event mein gao aur waha par bahut famous musicians, rockstar, artist rahege,, aur ye mera pehla performance hai itne bare event mein,,  aur mujhe darr hai ki mai kahi chief ko fail na kar do,, unho ne mujhe yaha tak laane ke liye bahut mehnat ki hai and i don't want to fail him,,

prachi:- chalo utto,,

ranbir:- par kyu,,

prachi:- maine kaha utto (she held his hand) aur chalo,,

ranbir:- aree ruko,, mai chal sakta hoon,, tumhe mera haat pakadne ki zarorat nahi hai aur kisi ne dekh liya toh voh soche ge ki ek girlfriend apne boyfriend ko le ja rahi hai,,

prachi glared him,, he never leaves an opportunity to tease her,,

ranbir:- (laughs) accha sorry chikchiki chalo abhi,, (he left while she rolled her eyes)

ranbir kept on asking where they were going but she said it is special,, he was very excited now as technically, it was their date,, he was mentally preparing himself, first he should compliment her, second he should always listen, next not to look at anyone other than her, she could think he will flirt with others,, and be a good boy,, yeah he is ready,, he was smilling brightly,,

prachi:- itna kyu smile kar rahe ho,,

ranbir:- (accidently blurted) date jaisi feeling aa rahi hai,,

prachi:- (shocked) Kyaaaaaaaa,,

ranbir:- kuch nahi,,

prachi:- nahi batao matlab kya tha tumara,,

ranbir:- (nevously) are voh voh ki hum eshe bahar aaye hai,, saam ho gayi hai,, toh mujhe date wali feeling aa rahi hai,,

prachi:- tum sudro ge nahi (she turned and looked outside)

ranbir:- (mumuring) too good ranbir too good,, good boy banna tha, abhi tak date suru nahi hui aur tu flop karne pe tula hai,,

prachi taught about what he said,, he was technically right,, she remembered when sahana always told her when one guy and girl go together alone,, it is called a date, so she took him on a date,, she felt millions of butterlies in her stomach,, everytime she was close to him, there were butterflies,, she didn't know what she was feeling,, these days, she started to see him in her dreams too,, she always saw that she was standing in a garden with her eyes closed and the wind was blowing flowers over her face and when she open her eyes,, ranbir was standing in front of her,, she kept looking at him when he held her hands and bring it close to his and her heart,, as they close their eyes, they could feel each other's heart racing in sync,, he was about to speak when she wokes up,, whenever she spends time with ranbir,, she feels special,, what can she tell is that this feeling always bring a smile to her face,,

prachi:- bas yahi par,,

he stopped but he was confused as she told him to stop at a middle of a road,,

ranbir:- prachi par jagah kaha hai,,

prachi:- voh yaha nahi hai,,

ranbir:- (crossing arms) toh yeh batao chikchiki hum yaha kya kar rahe hai,,

prachi:- baklu yaha se chal ke jana ho ga,,

ranbir:- chal ke par kyu,, yaar pehle bata dia hota ki chalna bhi parega,

prachi:- (irritiated with his tantrums) football mein toh itna bhaag lete ho, ab kya hua ti ti fish

ranbir:- oh hello mujhe chalne se koi problem nahi hai,, mujhe ye insects se problem hai, infection de dete hai ye,,

prachi:- baklu tumhe har ek cheez se problem hai, pehle baarish phir chai aur ab nature,, ranbir inse daro mat, aur saare insects toh infection nahi dete,, nature bahut sundar hota hai, agar dil se dekho ge toh tumhe isse pyaar ho jayega, (ranbir just kept on listening, more like he is enjoying this)

ranbir:- pyaar toh ho hi gaya hai,,

prachi:- (confused) matlab

ranbir:- matlab dekhte hai ki hota hai pyaar ki nahi,,

prachi:- dekh lena ho jayega,, iss jagah se kisko pyaar nahi ho sakta (she got out of the car)

ranbir:- (smilingly) pyaar toh tumari har ek cheez se ho jata hai chikchiki,,

prachi signs him to come outside and they went on foot,, after a while they reach the spot and both were mesmerised to see the place,,

(guys i have used a photo of the place here but i couldn't post it so you had to go to my wattpad id karpreet to see the photo)

prachi:- jab hum yaha par shift hue the,, toh mujhe ye jagah mili, and i love this place very much,, jaante ho ranbir jab bhi mai thoda nervous hoti ho toh yaha pe aake inn sabko dekhti ho aur meri saari nervousness bhaag jaati hai,,

ranbir:- prachi this is beautiful,, tumne sahi kaha tha, iss jagah se kisko pyaar nahi ho sakta,,

prachi:- ranbir idhar aao,,

she leads him to the bridge and both sat down enjoying the view,,

prachi:- ranbir agar tum thoda nervous toh iss jagah ko yaad karna,, tumari saari nervousness chali jayi gi aur ek aur baat,, sir tumse kabhi nahi disappoint hoge kyuki voh jaante hai tum unhe kabhi nahi fail karoge,,

ranbir:- prachi (he held her hand) mujhe tumse kuchh kehna hai,,

prachi:- (getting nervous) bolo,,

ranbir:- mai (finding words) ja tum mere saath uss event mein chalogi,,

prachi:- (confused) par mai kyu ranbir,,

ranbir:- prachi tum aaogi toh mujhe accha lagega,, tum meri liye bahot matter karti ho,, tum saath hogi toh mera confidence barega,,

prachi:- (smiles) agar isse tumara confidence barega toh zaror,,

prachi felt like he was going to say something else but he didn't,, they just sat silent and kept looking at fireflies,, they were getting lost and lost in the nature beauty that their hearts took over,, prachi unknowingly put her head on his shoulder,, ranbir loved how they were getting close, maybe soon she will realise her feelings,,

prachi:- ranbir your friendship matters to me a lot,,

Flashback ends

he still remembers that day,, now when he looks at her,, one taught came to his mind that maybe he still matter to her,, their car's engine stopped working so they continue to walk and they reach this small hut,, ranbir was about to go out,,

prachi:- ranbir kyu kia tumne ye,,

ranbir:- (turns around) kya

prachi:- tumhe nahi pata kya,, ye shaadi kyu ki,,

ranbir:- prachi uss waqt koi aur raasta nahi tha,, (he turns to leave)

prachi:- raasta nahi tha ya ye tumari bet se juri hai,, (he stopped listening this and immediately pinned her to wall)

ranbir:- (with tears) prachi agar tumhe abhi bhi yahi lagta hai ki mai ye sab uss bakwas bet ke liye kar raha hoon toh tum bahot galat hoon,,

prachi:- ranbir

ranbir:- kyu prachi kyu,, kyu tum mujhe kabhi samaj nahi payi,, tumhe jaanna hai na ki maine voh kyu kia,, toh kudh samaj lo,,

he held her hands and placed on each other's hearts and then joined their heads,, she felt their hearts beating together in sync,, she opened her eyes and look straight into his eyes which were intimating his deep love,,

ranbir:- prachi chahe tum kitna keh lo ki mera pyaar jhoota hai,, tum hamari feelings ko kabhi jhoota nahi keh sakti,, chief hamesha kehte hai ki jab do log ek dusre se pyaar karte hai toh voh ek dusre ko feel kar sakte hai,, (he turns to leave but stops in his track without turning) prachi tum sanju se shaadi karne ke liye taiyaar thi taaki voh mujhe chor de,, kyukia voh tumne,, do (stiffs) do i still matter to you,,

prachi:- (teary eyes) yes,, you do matter ranbir,, you do matter a lot,,

ranbir just leaves while prachi stayed there,, her heart had started to believe him but her mind was preventing her,, ranbir stand on the ground in the rain,, when prachi betrayed him, he was hurt and anger but now when he knows that he matter to her so much that she could sacrifice herself,, he didn't know what to do so he just closed his eyes and let the rain replenish his broken heart,, as he opened his eyes, he had decided what he will do now,,

he went back in the hut and found her sleeping on bed,, he just looked at her and slowly went to her side and held her hand,,

ranbir:- prachi mujhe nahi ki hum yaha tak kaise pohac gaye,, agar ab yaad karo toh ab bhi mujhe tum mujhse ladti hui yaad aati hoon,, prachi jab mujhe pata chala tha ki tum mere against ho, tum nahi jaanti mujh pe kya beeti thi,, har waqt ye sochta tha ki kyu tum mere against thi,, mai bardast nahi kar pata tha ki tumhe mujhpe barosa nahi hai,, jab mujhe pata chala tum kidnap hui meri saans atak gayi thi,, aur tumhe doondne nikal gaya,, aur jab mili toh phir ek aur arguement,, jab aaj tumne kaha ki mai ab bhi tumare liye matter karta hoon aur itna ki tum uss sanju se shaadi ke liye taiyaar thi,, mujhe accha laga, mujhe voh feel hua jaisa pehle hota tha,, jab hum dost the,, jaanti ho mahino se aaram ki saans nahi li thi jo aaj li hai,, prachi ab bahot ho gaya hai,, i can't try now, i can't try to hate you,, i just want to forget everything,, mai chahta hoon ki tumhe apna banana chahta hoon,, i know ki tumhe lagta hai ki mai abhi bhi act kar raha hoon but i really love you,, mai bhul jana chahta hoon ki tum mere against thi aur phir se tumare saath rehna chahta hoon,, aur ab mai sab thik kar ke rahoga kyuki i can't live without you,, agar tumhe mujhpe barosa nahi hai toh mai dilao ga, pyaar nahi hai toh ho jayega par mai hum dono ko alag nahi hone doga,, because i can't stop loving you chikchiki,,

he went back to sleep unaware that prachi had listened everything,,

guys this one took some time as i was out of ideas and didn't knew what to write so i don't know how is this part?? but i tried my best so plzzz do tell how was it,,

thanks for reading,,

stay home,,stay safe

Edited by Aman120 - 4 years ago
A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I guess Prachi ko manana would be hard.

She is one tough nut to crack

Nandini25 thumbnail

Yay! Marriage is complete. You have described their emotions beautifully. Both are hurt still love each other a lot. Loved the flashback. She is his strength and he is her. No wonder they are so broken at the other's betrayal. And the last dialogue of Ranbir was awesome. Prachi should realize through that dialogue that he truly loves her. Waiting for the next update. 

Edited by Nandini25 - 4 years ago