Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b

In my final year of college, I took a Genetic Lab Course and for some reason, I really struggled in that class. It was very heavily research focused and honestly the class was a little boring. Anyways, I went to my professor's office hours because I had trouble understanding concepts of an experiment. He would explain me something and I would say "Oh so you mean it's like this..." and I would try to reiterate what he said to make sure I actually understood it and he stared at me like this the whole time:

Then he was like "Not really..." and then he explained the same concept to me the 5th time in his high level PhD language and me not understanding anything also looked back like:

I walked out feeling so embarrassed because I still didn't understand it and my professor probably thought I was stupid πŸ˜† I was like he probably thinks I don't deserve my degree in Biology but he was actually a very nice professor and ended up writing a letter of recommendation for me for medical school. I'm assuming he said nice things since I got in.

bruh, i remember one of my professors said one thing, we are never wise till we experience fully...πŸ˜†...that meme is accurate for being initially confused and taking multiple shots till the finals are here..πŸ˜†

Edited by Meena_J - 4 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tennessean

I have plenty of them, just not sure which one is more embarrassing. I will go with the recent one. We didn't have a Dunkin' Donuts in our area and everyone was excited to see it coming. The store was suppose to open on Saturday and I walked in there Friday. They were doing the last minute touch ups and I just walked in. The staff was looking at me and I was looking back at them. Then I realized that the shop was still not open and the lady who was in charge realized what was going on.😳 I said sorry and she said that I am not the only one. I guess that made me feel better. However, I did end up going there once it was open and the lady recognized me and I realized that she was the manager. Will be more careful next time and make sure the store is really open before walking in.😊

i had a similar moment when they announced a cheesecake factory in a mall w/in my areaπŸ˜†i thought they were gonna give out free goodies but it turns out it was w/ a purchase after reading the flyer...

Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

You'll find many more dearπŸ˜†

Hope we don't keep breaking doors!!!!!!!!!😭