Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky

In Mumbai, we have a certain concept of a cutting chai. It literally translates to a half cup tea. Most times, it's served in specialized small glasses.

As a kid I didn't know that and thought it to be some flavour/type of tea (I know it's silly)πŸ˜† Once on a field trip, I confidently said I wanted a cutting chai in front of my friends (I was 8-9 back then) They had to explain to me what it really was and had a hearty laugh!πŸ˜†

Once I googled to know what the cutting chai means🀣

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I have plenty of them, just not sure which one is more embarrassing. I will go with the recent one. We didn't have a Dunkin' Donuts in our area and everyone was excited to see it coming. The store was suppose to open on Saturday and I walked in there Friday. They were doing the last minute touch ups and I just walked in. The staff was looking at me and I was looking back at them. Then I realized that the shop was still not open and the lady who was in charge realized what was going on.😳 I said sorry and she said that I am not the only one. I guess that made me feel better. However, I did end up going there once it was open and the lady recognized me and I realized that she was the manager. Will be more careful next time and make sure the store is really open before walking in.😊

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tennessean

I have plenty of them, just not sure which one is more embarrassing. I will go with the recent one. We didn't have a Dunkin' Donuts in our area and everyone was excited to see it coming. The store was suppose to open on Saturday and I walked in there Friday. They were doing the last minute touch ups and I just walked in. The staff was looking at me and I was looking back at them. Then I realized that the shop was still not open and the lady who was in charge realized what was going on.😳 I said sorry and she said that I am not the only one. I guess that made me feel better. However, I did end up going there once it was open and the lady recognized me and I realized that she was the manager. Will be more careful next time and make sure the store is really open before walking in.😊

DD is pretty good so I would've been just as excited πŸ˜† 

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: alina.b

DD is pretty good so I would've been just as excited πŸ˜† 

Hi Alina- That was a lesson for a lifetime. Make sure the shop is open before you walk in (to the power of 100 πŸ˜Š)

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tennessean

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It's nice to know that the lady was good😳

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

We had to write some motivational songs in our book and our teacher was dictating a song called 'We shall overcome' and it contained a verse 'we shall live in peace' I absent mindlessly wrote 'We shall leave in peace'. I realised that but it was late I had submitted my book for checking. I asked my friend to take the book out of cupboard and replaced it. We had a good a laugh over itπŸ˜†

Isabel thumbnail

Difficult to choose one.... most common one nowadays, I'm altering the PUSH and PULL options for doors at my own wish.....good things...doors are following original instructions...not mine...making me laughing stock.....

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isabel

Difficult to choose one.... most common one nowadays, I'm altering the PUSH and PULL options for doors at my own wish.....good things...doors are following original instructions...not mine...making me laughing stock.....

This happens with my sister, I am careful about thisπŸ˜†

Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

This happens with my sister, I am careful about thisπŸ˜†

Yeah! Good to know that I've got a company on this...🀣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isabel

Yeah! Good to know that I've got a company on this...🀣

You'll find many more dearπŸ˜†