Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: aisha_ranbir8

Heyy loved all the parts.. just read them together.. you have beautifully penned the story.. Rishab and Prerna have come to an understanding and our now working on their relationship.. loved how kukki is coming out of her shell and Prerna helping her .. and Rishab supporting and taking care of Prerna and her wishes and needs.. loved all the parts... Please continue soon ... Eager to read more... Take care ..:)

Thanks

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

First let me cry😭 so emotional...

Such beautiful updates❤️

Yeh Anurag sudhrega nahi...

Rishabh's past đŸ˜­

I loved this.

Please continue soon.

Since the time they showed that Rishab was feeling guilty about coming between Prerna and Anurag. I wanted to show  his frame of mind as much of Prerna and Anurag. I am glad you liked it. 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Chapter 5 – The Friendship

Prerna tried not to wake up Mr bajaj and changed. She went to Kukki room and she was fast asleep. She went downstairs to take care of everything else. Just then Maasi asked where is Rishab she said so rahe hai.

After sometime Prerna realised that Rishab is never this late and didn't he have a big meeting today. She went to the room and tried to wake him up with hesitation. Then she realised that he had fever and that too high.

“Chandu !! Chandu !! Doctor ko phone karo abhi.”

Maasi – “Prerna kyun chila rahi hoon.”

“Rishab ko fever hai bahut high hai.”

Maasi went with her to the room and saw that Rishab was already awake and trying to get ready.

“Kya kar rahin hain aap. Fever hain aapko.”

“I am fine I will take a medicine in office; Have to attend a meeting and its important”

Rishab nodded to Maasi and she nodded in return and Rishab went to change. Maasi was about to leave

“Aap unhe office jaane dengi aise hi. Woh chal nahin pa rahin hain. Kuch ho gaya unhe to”

“Are wah ek night main itna change. Let me check your eyes. Do you use glasses. Yeh Anurag nahin hain Rishabh hain. Tab nahin socha jab puja chodkar baarish main yahan daudi. Tab Socha ki Rishab ki tabiyat bhi kharab ho sakti hain. Just bcoz ab situation bigad gayi hain yeh natak mat karo”

Just then Rishab came out - “Maasi Please. Enough of this topic. Baat khatam kijiye.”

“Mr.Bajaj please aapko fever hain ek din rest kar lijiye please. Agar tabiyat jyada kharab ho jayegi kukki ko acha lagega?”

“Waise Rishab theek hain na aaj rest karlo kal chale jana.”

“Maasi aap janti hain main meeting nahi postpond karonga so aap start mat kijiye please I have to go.”

“Woh nahin rukega”

Prerna was in no mood to give up and kept following him to the stairs begging him to stop but he kept on going. Prerna realised she was fighting a lost war and then she had in idea she didn’t want to do this but she had no other option. She went to Kukki room and woke her up.

“Kukki You are my best daughter no so will you help me.”

Kukki nodded.

“I and papa are playing a game in which mujhe unko aaj office jane se rokna hain and If I win, he will take us both to the fair. But I am losing so you will help me no.”

Kukki nodded and Prerna whispered into her ear.Kukki did a thumbs up.

Rishab had just finished breakfast and was about to leave he almost fell but was in mood to stop but just as he was about to go, he saw Kukki standing at the door blocking it. Rishab was surprised.

“Kukki papa ko office jana hain”

Kukki signalled no stay at home. Rishab tried to trick her and get out but he couldn’t do anything. He signalled towards Maasi and then found Prerna standing near Kukki. Rishab didn’t like this not one bit and minute by minute he was losing strength to fight.

“Fine”

Kukki did a high five and Rishab asked him to go to his room and just the next moment Rishab fell unconscious. Prerna caught him just in time and moved him to room with the help of servants. Doctor was called and Rishab was fast asleep and sedated.

When he woke up after some hours and found Prerna entering with medicines. He was leaving.

“Kaha ja rahin hain aap?”

“If I am not wrong Kukki is in school and I can go so please.”

“Aur main kya karo kis kis se lado. Apni family, Basu family, In sabse lad bhi lungi aapse kaise lado. Sirf aap ek insaan hainis waqt jinse main baat kar sakti hon jo mera sahara hain.  apne bola that I can talk to you as a friend.Apne bola tha I am your friend. Friend ke naate hi sahi itna haq nahin banta mera.  "

Tired the only thing that came out of his mouth was - "Rishab Please”

Hearing his name, he just couldn’t look at her anymore and then moved to bed and went to sleep moving the blankets. Prerna helped him with the same and cried with tears in eyes.

Just as she left Rishab sat up on bed

“Who Anurag se pyaar karti hain. This was supposed to be about Kukki don’t go down this road Rishab don’t.”

But all he heard was – “Rishab” and the smile on her face when he agreed to his demands.

Chapter 6 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5160456?pn=5

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 4 years ago
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hmmmmm

Interesting concept

Am loving it

aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey loved the part .. Prerna taking care of Rishab .. and beginning of new friendship between them.. loved it !! Thank you for the update.. take care :)

Ghosh.M. thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it😍😍 Rishabh is so happy upon hearing his name😍😍

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

She called him Rishabh 

I am liking how Maasi is giving Prerna a reality check here đŸ˜†

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Superb concept.... Loved the way Prerna is getting reality check from her situations.... At least she doesn't appear to be blind to others fault and thinking for herself.... She called him Rishabh ....and his hopes are increasing.... Let's see if she's able to do justice to their friendship for now... 

ilazyair thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am loving this fic😆

The concept is very different and refreshing

Prerna and Rishabh are coming together in this story so beautifully loving Kukki in this🤣

Well done😎

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Chapter 6 – Mr. Bajaj or Rishab

That night Prerna went to her room and Mr bajaj was fast asleep. She decided to go and sleep in the sofa when suddenly he woke up and started removing the blanket but prerna stopped him.

“Main sofe par so jaongi. Aap tabiyat theek nahin hain”

“Mujhe aadat hain jitney achi neend mujhe is bed par aati hain use kahi achi neend is hard sofe pe aati hain”

But Prerna was in no mood to listen. Just then Kukki came running to their room asking for Prerna and she wants to sleep with her.

“Ok”

She made Kukki sleep in her lap.

“So jaiye Mr Bajaj. Itna bharosa hain mujhe aap pe.”

Next morning – Mr bajaj was feeling better but Prerna was in no mood to let him go. Kukki and Mr Bajaj were about to have breakfast when Mr.Mehra came in and Rishab started looking at papers.

“Sirf kuch papers sign karwane aaye hain.”

“Waise Mrs bajaj ek bahut strange baat hui hamare office main. Humare office ka ek VP hain the biggest workaholic ever. He never misses a meeting but is baar just for fever he has not come to office for 2 days.”

Rishab coughed at the food that he was eating.

“Are Mr.Bajaj are you okay?”

“Mr Mehra papers sign ho gaye hai. Apko chalna chahiye and even I need rest”

“Are aise kaise. Mr. Mehra have breakfast with us.”

“Thank you so much mam.”

“Mr Mehra has work”

"Atleast coffee main abhi lati hoon"

"He has work"

“No nothing at all.”

“Mr Mehra us VP ki mujhse bhi baat hui thi. He was feeling ki uska associate is not doing work very well. Maybe I should fire him.”

“I have work at the office Mrs. Bajaj. I should leave”

“By the way us VP se kahyega apna dhyan rakhe and Mr Bajaj ne khud use is week ki chutti di hain. Ghar pe reh ke rest kare.”

“Of Course mam waise bhi Us VP ka dhyan rakhne ke liye koi aa gaya hain mam. I think he will be very fine now.”

The rest of the day went in blur as Rishab had to take some more medicine. He woke up late in evening and went to Kukki room.

Kukki was playing doctor doctor with Prerna when she saw Rishab and asked him to come near. Prerna tried to stop her but Rishab stopped her and signalled he is feeling better. Kukki took the stethoscope in her ear and asked Rishab to take deep breath. Rishab followed religiously. He did everything as she asked and Prerna kept on laughing seeing Mr.Bajaj do the necessary oh and ah for her daughter.

“Kukki enough of games time for dinner”

Kukki signalled she wanted to have it in the room with all three of them. Prerna said ok and went downstairs to ask Chandu to bring everything to Kukki room. The whole scene didn’t digest well with either Sharda mausi nor with Anurag.

Chandu left the room. Prerna gave Kukki a plate and was about to make another one when she said no, She will make papa eat.

Kukki started and offered to Mr. Bajaj who in turn signalled to prerna and then she went to prerna and she signalled to Mr.Bajaj and this went to and fro until Kukki got angry and fed herself and they all started laughing. They all ate and just they where about to finish Prerna don’t know why but couldn’t hold it and went straight to washroom and vomit. Kukki got scared but Rishab said its ok and went to the washroom. He knocked but Prerna said its ok I am fine. Kukki was sad and felt that it was all her fault but Prerna hugged her and signalled there is nothing like that. Kukki took Prerna to bed made her sleep on her own lap caressing her just like she had done the last night.

Rishab as much as he loved this scene felt a tinge of jealousy looking at them thinking that he will never be able to have that special place in prerna heart or that close to her heart as Kukki is. Once they were both asleep, he covered them with blanket and went to his room and suddenly that room felt lonely very lonely. He wished that he could have been their beside Prerna and Kukki in the same warmth.

There Prerna in Kukki's room opened her eyes and kept watching as Mr.Bajaj left the room.

“Kaun hain app Mr.Bajaj who jisne mujhse meri zindagi ki sabse badi Khushi chin li ya yeh. The so called ruthless business machine ya Kukki ke strongest papa. Mr bajaj ya phir Rish.. Rishab”

“Dil Preshan hain raat bhari hain,

Zindagi hain ki phir bhi pyaari hain,

Kya Tamasha hain kabse jaari hain ,

Zindagi hain ki phir bhi pyaari hain”

Somewhere in the house Sharda Mausi and Anurag were fuming.Sharda Mausi went to Anurag’s who was sitting on the roof.

“Prerna ko pana chahte hoon”

“Haan par apki tarah Mr bajaj par Chandelier gira kar nahin”

“Agreed”

She gave him a paper.

“Yeh kya hain”

“Menaka Bose. Rishab ki pehli wife aur Kukki ki Maa. Rishab aur prerna ko jod kar Kukki ne rakha hain.”

He nodded and then she left. A plan formed in Anurag’s mind. 

PS - Yes yes even that dumb head Anurag can have plans and this time it will be a big one. On one end he will form plans and another end Prerna will know more about Rishab

Chapter 7 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5160456?pn=5 (Same Page)

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 4 years ago