Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Hi my dear welcome to IF 

Hope you enjoy being here

Thank you 😁😁😁 yes I am very much enjoying here

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Chapter 2 - The Mother - Daughterdance

Rishab took Prerna to the room and was about to apply some ointment when he saw Kukki enter the room with it. She sat down next to Prerna and started applying it. She kept blowing on her hand and applying less ointment. Rishab couldn't help but smile looking at this and so did Prerna and then suddenly they both started laughing. Kukki looked from Prerna to Rishab and vice versa and then she realised what they were doing and fuming was about to leave the room when Rishab stopped her and made a sad face saying “sorry" and catching his ears. Kukki hugged him and Prerna's hand automatically went to her stomach, caressing it. She was lost in her thoughts when someone tugged on her saree. She saw Kukki asking her to continue so she can apply the cream which Prerna willingly let her do.

Prerna was getting ready for a pta meeting. There was a function in kukki school and there was supposed to be a Mother daughter dance competition. Prerna saw Kukki dancing some while back and asked why aren't you participating. 

When she asked her, she said that she gets scared on stage and she did this before and everyone laughed but Prerna encouraged her.

“App to apne papa ki strong beti hoon and I will be there for you. Papa will not feel bad no matter what she will do, papa will be very proud of you trust me.  Plus think papa will be so happy when everybody praises you infront of him. How proud he will be.“

Then she took her shopping and bought her a new dress. When they came home, she told maasi and tanvi everything and they knew that it was a new plan for them. Kukki won't be able to be on the stage properly everybody will laugh, Rishab will get angry and prerna will suffer the afternath. So, they suggested Prerna to not tell all this Rishab as they would like this to be a surprise for Rishab and prerna also thought it would be good.

On that evening prerna went with Kukki to the school and got her ready. She looked absolutely like a princess and Prerna was very happy. She saw Rishab come and just was as nervous for Kukki. But somehow things became worse when she saw that the entire basu clan was there. She was surprised to see them and know that they were the chief guest. Prerna was even more scared to know that if anything happens with kukki and that too in front of the entire basu clan Rishab will be unapologetic to what he would Do.

“Mrs Bajaj you are next with Kukki.”

“Yes”

Then the moment came kukki was at stage, for a moment she froze at the lights and then she saw her father there and Rishab saw her and it is almost as if they both froze and Prerna was scared. But just the next moment kukki laughed and begin her performance.

Dil Hai Chota sa Choti si Asha,

Masti bhare man ki bholi si Asha,

Everybody clapped and applauded her. She ran back to Prerna and hugged her. They where so happy. Prerna asked did you get scared in the beginning and she said yes but then she saw dad and she forgot everything.

And the whole hall applauded and love it and clapped for them. Kukki was given the trophy and happily posed with mumma and papa. Everyone praised the happy couple and Rishab couldn’t be prouder of his daughter.

Chapter 3 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5160456?pn=3

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 4 years ago
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Superb update 

Continue soon 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Chapter 3 – Blessings

They came home and everybody was really happy and was showing pictures and Anurag was fuming. Just then on dinner maasi said to rishab that they have to go to kul devi mandir to do a puja. Rishab says yes and he had talked with Panditji and he has asked to come Tom. Maasi says but tomorrow they have to go for a high-profile wedding and it is important. Rishab says the puja is for the kids they have to go why don't Maasi, tanvi and Kuki go to the wedding and Prerna and he will do the puja. Kukki shouldn't travel and might get irritated. Maasi agreed. Rishab asked Maasi to tell everything to prerna to do and leaves.

“Prerna eat properly kul devi ki puja ke liye surya udaya se Pehle aap dono ko kuch khana hoga because uske baad aap puja ke baad hi kuch kha sakte hain. Aur apna shaadi ka gatbandhan le lena puja main usi ko lete hain.

Early morning Prerna was surprised to see Rishab already awake when the alarm rang. She saw that food was already laid out.

“Main maasi ko jagana nahin chahta tha isliye. Aap kha lijiye maine kha liya hain.”

They both get ready and Prerna takes out the gatbandhan remembering that day. Prerna was wearing a pink saree. Rishab says he will waitdownstairs and leaves. As prerna comes out he is stopped by Anurag.

“Why this pink coloured saree you know i like you in only red. By the way what is this oh gatbandhan hain. Dekhe zara kitna strong hain.

“Stop it Anurag”

Anurag was holding the cloth which Prerna didn't realise and went forward when she saw that the knot was about to untie itself.

Anurag smirked Prerna was shocked but just then Kukki was coming and she tied it back just before it can be untied.

Before Anurag can say anything else she left.

Prerna and Rishab sat in the car and reached the temple.Kukki wasnot happy to part from them but Rishab assured him that they will be back real early".

“Kukki ki tabiyat thodi theek nahin thi aur Puja kukki and aur humare honewale bacheinke liye hain. Maine ghar pe kisiko bataya bhi nahin agar aap bhi kisiko nabataye. Ek bar sab theek ho jaye main sabko bata dunga.”

Panditji nodded in approval.

Prerna was shocked and looked at Rishab.

After the puja panditji gave him two raksha shutra one for kukki and one for the child. Rishab tied the dhaga on prerna arm. Then as the bhoj was going on and Prerna was surprised at what was happening. Everybody was blessing her child and she had tears in her eyes.

Prerna got a call from Anupam that something has happened to Anurag and he begged him to comeback quickly.

Prerna was shocked and dint know what to do. The image of Anurag on the death bed came in front of her eyes and she just wanted to run to him. Just then a concerned Rishab came and asked what happened. When she wouldn't answer he shouted prerna and in a very low voice she answered

“Anurag.Use kuch ho jayega. Woh kuch kar lega mujhe mujhe jana hain please.”

“Mrs.Bajaj he is throwing another drama and nothing else.”

“Fine aap rahiye main ja rahin hoon”

Rishab knew she didn’t know the way or anything and will surely get lost. She needs to know the truth on her own.

"Fine we will go."

They ran towards the car. The a panditji called them

“Kahaja rahe hain dono.  Mahabhoj abhi bhi chalu,dakshina baki hain. kuki ka rakhsa dhaga bhi nahin liya unhone upar se dono bhukhe hain shubh se kaise.

Chapter 4 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5160456?pn=3

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Chapter 4 – Games of Destiny
Prerna and Rishab were rushing in the car when the rain started pouring heavily and just in the middle of nowhere their car stopped.Tyres where punctured and there was no spare tyre. They didn't know what to do.Just then Rishab saw a man coming on a motorbike and stopped him midway. Prerna thought that bike will hit Mt Bajaj and shouted but the bike stopped just in time.

The bike guy started shouting but Rishab told him to give himhis bike but the man refused just then Rishab took out his expensive gold watch and gave it to the man. This is worth more than 2 motorbikes like this. The man took it and a Rishab aksed prerna to sit behind him.

Rishab ran the motorbike on super speed the rain was so heavily poring that they were both drenched but they reached basu bari in record time. Once she reached, she found everyone in the hall worried. She ran towards his room. He was hurt near his arm but was ok. Everybody left the room and then Anurag said 

"what is the point of the gatbandhan, when I get hurt a bit and you runtowards me forgetting everything”

and that is when prerna realised what it all was. She slapped Anurag then and there.

“Haan Yeh airf ek kapde ki ghaath hain lekin aaj is gaath ke waadein ke liye woh aadmi bhari baarish main apni parwah kiye bina mujhe yahan lekar aaya tumse milane.”

And then she started laughing hysterically

“Unhone bole tha mujhe ki this isnothing but a drama but main pagal hoon na andhi hoon. kya galti hain meri Anurag that I want to move on that I choose somebody else over you. Of course,I will always care for you but yeh ghaath ab nahin khulegi kabhi nahin. Aaj tak maine tumse jyada kisi par vishwas nahin kiya but aaj main woh vishwas tumne tod diya. I am done i am Done.

“Prerna prerna”

as soon as prerna she could hear maasishouting.

“Prerna aakhir tum chahiti kya hoon batao mujhe. Tum janti bhi ho Yeh puja kitni jaroori hoti hain. Aaj Pehli baar is parivar ka koi bhi sadasya maha bhoj ke Waqt nahin tha. Puja adhuri rah gayi aaj kyun.”

Rishab tried to say something but Maasi raised her hand.

“Agar tum mujhe is ghar ka bada mante hoon apna mooh band rakhoge”

“Naa tum dono prasad lekar aayye aur Kuki ka rakhsa sutra kaha hain. Woh bechari bachi mumma papa karte nahin takhti shubh na kuch khaya tabiyat kharab ho gaye hain uski aur uski maa ko kuch padi hi nahin hain.

Hearing this Rishab and prerna both ran to Kukki room. Kukki ran to Prerna and hugged her tightly. Prerna made her eat and once she was asleep, she untied her own rakhsa dhaga and tied It around Kukki. Then she got up to leave but mr Bajaj didn't do anything and kept caressing Kukki and then she left the room.

She changed her clothes and exhausted with everything she sat done on the floor. Her hair was all wet and falling everywhere. Just then Rishab came with food tray.

“Aaj ka bhog hain Panditji ne kisiko bhijwaya tha. kha lijiye. “

Without thinking he went and sat near her. Took one morsel and pointed to prerna.

“Prerna please. “

She ate the Morsel. And started crying. Rishab wanted to pacify her console her but he couldn't because all this turmoil that was going on in her life was somewhat his fault.

“Main 12 saal ka tha jab meri Maa chal basi. Baba se kabhi kuch mila hi nahin dukh ke alwa. He was a monster. But the only thing that kept me alive was my revenge against Basus. Na Maa na baap you know the funny thing about it I had nothing to lose. Huh so I took risks in the most dangerous situation one after another without thinking. I gained everything fame money power. I became the business machine. But then ek din mano mere haathon main kisine ek woh hota hain na Cinderella ki kahaniyon main fairy godmother use daldiya kukki. And I promised myself my kid will have everything every single happiness, a loving family. But my past came to hunt me and one of the competitions where trying to hurt me and unknowingly kukki got caught in crossfire. I lost all hope again. But itne sallon ke baad doctor said she had improvement. She could say dad. Main aapko zindagi ki har khushi de sakta hoon but apne beti kiaankhon main aason nahin. I am sorry that you are the one suffering because of all this the most but I I...”

And with that he tied the Raksha sutra meant for Kukki to Prerna.

“Main aapse naraz nahin hoon jo kuch bhi hua woh mera decision tha kismat ka khel tha aapne us mill main aag nahin lagayi aapne Anurrag ko ronit ke piche nahin bheja. Aap Komolika ko hamari life main nahin laye. You gave me a proposal and I accepted it. I don’t regret it I did what I had to do. But i also just don't know what to and then she started to cry i am tired and unknowingly her head met his shoulder and she started to cry.

She didn't know when she slept just the next morning when she woke up Mr bajaj was fast asleep on sofa in the same old clothes and she was in bed.  

Chapter 5 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5160456?pn=4

MishtiNew thumbnail

First let me cry😭 so emotional...

Such beautiful updates❤️

Yeh Anurag sudhrega nahi...

Rishabh's past 😭

I loved this.

Please continue soon.

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Three chapters together !! Waah 👏

Second chapter:

Prerna is having a good influence on Kukki. She is becoming strong and confident because of mother. And Rishabh couldn’t have been happier.

Third chapter:

Rishabh is such a sweetheart. He made sure that their child was also being blessed and Kukki saved the gathbandhan in time. 

Forth chapter:

I am glad Masi gave her an earful. Prerna deserves this

Hahaha. Rishabh was right, and I am glad that Prerna has realised it. His past 🥺

And he is such a sweetheart he fed her, tied her the Raksha dhaga tucked her in bed and went to the sofa.

I hope Prerna has a change of heart and she becomes more responsible towards kukki and Rishabh. Now I am waiting for the pregnancy revelation 

It’s a great story Ritu. Continue soon 🤗

Edited by Niyati_T - 4 years ago
aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Heyy loved all the parts.. just read them together.. you have beautifully penned the story.. Rishab and Prerna have come to an understanding and our now working on their relationship.. loved how kukki is coming out of her shell and Prerna helping her .. and Rishab supporting and taking care of Prerna and her wishes and needs.. loved all the parts... Please continue soon ... Eager to read more... Take care ..:)

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Three chapters together !! Waah 👏

Second chapter:

Prerna is having a good influence on Kukki. She is becoming strong and confident because of mother. And Rishabh couldn’t have been happier.

Third chapter:

Rishabh is such a sweetheart. He made sure that their child was also being blessed and Kukki saved the gathbandhan in time. 

Forth chapter:

I am glad Masi gave her an earful. Prerna deserves this

Hahaha. Rishabh was right, and I am glad that Prerna has realised it. His past 🥺

And he is such a sweetheart he fed her, tied her the Raksha dhaga tucked her in bed and went to the sofa.

I hope Prerna has a change of heart and she becomes more responsible towards kukki and Rishabh. Now I am waiting for the pregnancy revelation 

It’s a great story Ritu. Continue soon 🤗

Actually Niyati  had already written the first 4 chapters but was confused whether to post or not. I am so glad you liked it.