Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gopikaaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

When did he saw that letter on her hand....hope we get a glimpse of that....waiting for Arnavs realisation ...and their confession..

Thank u for this update...

Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gopikaaji

When did he saw that letter on her hand....hope we get a glimpse of that....waiting for Arnavs realisation ...and their confession..

Thank u for this update...

of course everything at the right time.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Khushi has already realized it. What about Arnav?

Preet.Kc thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Khushi has already realized it. What about Arnav?

I can say only one thing 

He’a a tough nut 

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ok first Gurnam bhular singer's name who sing that song....i love this song.......

Are u punjabi??????? 

Ok back to update.....vicky the parrot.......Arnav hit him ahahhahahahahah..... So khushi realize she love him......and obviously Raizada will take time bcoz of his little opps i mean big ego.....

Thnks for update....

Stay safe

Preet.Kc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noor1234

Ok first Gurnam bhular singer's name who sing that song....i love this song.......

Are u punjabi??????? 

Ok back to update.....vicky the parrot.......Arnav hit him ahahhahahahahah..... So khushi realize she love him......and obviously Raizada will take time bcoz of his little opps i mean big ego.....

Thnks for update....

Stay safe

Yeah I'm punjabi and Gurnam is one of my favorite.

Raizada is Raizada... let's see. What he does or what he doesn't.

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preet.Kc

Yeah I'm punjabi and Gurnam is one of my favorite.

Raizada is Raizada... let's see. What he does or what he doesn't.

Ditto.....i am also punjabi....and one thing Preet is also in my name......so both u and me are sharing same preet..😊😊😊😊😊😊

P.S. My fav is Amrinder gillπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Preet.Kc thumbnail

Note: I've started this story thinking it's gonna be a light and short story, but as I'm typing it I simply CANT ignore few things or emotions, so maybe you'll find few chapter's plain, but there presence in the story has a certain relevance, you'll get it as the story progresses.

flashbacks in gray

Chapter 14 - A Brother-Sister Talk

Finally, Riddhima and Armaan's wedding day come, Raizada Mansion was beautifully decorated, guests roaming around and gossiping about the arrangements, many business partners brought their daughters to the function, knowing that the Only son of the house was still single.

Khushi had come earlier to help Riddhima, she had reached her friend's room by avoiding him successfully, she was still too shaken after last night, she heats up at the mere thought that she loves him, what would happen if he comes in front her. Till yesterday, she had seen him under a different light, but today the equation has changed, at least from her side.

"Thanks, Khush" Riddhima hugged her bestie after looking at herself in the mirror, without a doubt she was the most beautiful girl in the event, and she had to be, after all she was the bride. Both the red lehenga, that her best friend had designed especially for her and the glow on her face, were making her look stunning.

"love you" Khushi said hugging her back and the eyes of both got teary and not only theirs but also someone else's.

He had come to check on his little sister, the scene between the two friends made him understand that today she was going to leave them, him, to start a new life, in which someone else would have a bigger space then him; yes Arnav Singh Raizada felt jealous of Armaan. Without saying a word, he went away, not feeling to disturb them.

Two men looked at the entrance when people started murmuring, one was Armaan who on seeing Riddhima, clad in that red lehenga, looking like a freshly blossomed rose, felt the luckiest person on earth, because the rose in question was going to be his forever. The other one was Arnav, whose heart on seeing, the central of his thoughts, clad in that golden and royal blue saree, almost turned into a puddle, making him feel at short of oxygen.

On the other side both the girls, obviously for different reasons, kept their eyes glued to the floor. Khushi after helping Riddhima sit at the mandap next to Armaan, went to stand near her parents.

"you look breathtaking babes" Riddhima heard Armaan whisper as soon as she sat near him and she blushed profusely.

"is she ignoring me?" he thought, eyes fixed on her since she entered in the room. She hadn't looked at him even once, while passing near him to go to the mandap, she had simply ignored him. Did it hurt him?

Now she was standing near her father, with her head resting against his upper arm and smiling at the two souls sitting before them. How he wished to be at Shashi's place in that moment.

"what the hell is wrong with you...get a grip" he scolded himself, this girl was going to make him crazy.

Unaware of the turmoil going inside him, she had decided that she will ignore him and behave normally, like nothing happened, for the simplest reason, she don't want him to know about the fact that he had managed to make a permanent place in her heart and especially because she wanted to know if on the other side there was a spark or not, with Raizada everything is possible, this is what she had stated this morning before coming to Raizada mansion.

The wedding rituals got over, Armaan and Riddhima after promising to each other to be always together, got up from the mandap to take the blessing of the elders. The time for the Bidai come, which for someone is a tough moment. Riddhima after hugging her parents and Dadi and crying her heart out, with tears filled eyes turned to her brother and saw him shook his head as to say "don't cry", he had never seen her crying, correction, he never let her cry. He could do anything for her, but today seeing her crying he felt helpless. She run to him and hugging him tightly started sobbing once again "hey I'm always here" he shushed her, stroking her back and kissing her head. After a long while, when she calmed down, he pulled a little from the embrace and putting a hand under her chin made her look up, her red eyes did prick his heart, but he had to be strong for her, he had promised "I love you and will be always there for you, but it's the right thing" he whispered just for her, she nodded smiling with teary eyes and he kissed her forehead.

"I'll take care of her" Armaan said softy standing behind Riddhima, Arnav nodded "it will be better for you" and they chucked.

Khushi was touched by the bond that the two shared "he does have a heart" she admitted, she had observed him since morning, for him it was a tough day, she had seen his eyes shine quite a few times during the rituals, but he had managed not show his weakness, until the bidai. Now the resolution that she made this morning seemed the right one, she understands him a little, but she needs to know him better before eventually confessing her feeling, she is not going to sit back and wait for him to realize or confess it first, because from the little that she get known him, he can take ages before admitting something to himself, let alone confess to someone else. With a new resolution in her mind Khushi went to her friends. She was the last one to hug Riddhima, she did cry, but not because she was sad, but because she was happy for her, for the them both.

"Khushi before leaving, can you check on bhai" Riddhima whispered before sitting in the car, leaving her out of breath. The car started and left the Mansion. After the departure of the Singhanias, Garima and Aradhana took a very sad Dadi inside, while Shashi was consoling his friend, he knows what it feels like, when you have to let go of someone that you raised with so much cared and love, someone who is a part of you, but for her happiness you have to let her go.

After taking a lot of time and courage Khushi went in the search of Arnav, for her friend's sake she needed to check on him.

He was sitting on a bench in the backyard, eyes at the sky, this maybe was the toughest day of his life, she had always been his weakness, since childhood he felt always protective toward her, she was his kiddo. In this past 6 years he never came to India but had always managed to go to USA to meet her whenever he felt that she needed a him. He took a deep breath and smiled inwardly remembering last night's conversation.

After that fatal moment he had come to his room and after like one hour of tossing and turning, to distract himself he turned on his laptop and started going through the emails. When someone knocked on the door.

"Bhai you still up" she had asked noticing the light coming from the ajar door
"Come"
She entered in his room and found him sitting on the recliner in his night suit, working on his laptop.

He looked at her, she was different, for sure no more a kid, since tomorrow was her wedding, she looked concerned. He got up "give me a minute" he said indicating the poolside, she smiled, but her smile didn't reach her eyes, now he was sure that something was bothering her.

He saw her going to the garden, sitting on the edge of the pool and looking thoughtfully at the water while creating waves with her feet, shutting the laptop, he went to her.

"What is bothering you" he asked coming to her

"I don't know" she said looking up at him and patted the space next to her, he shook his head and pulling up his night suits pant he sat next to her, dipping his feet in the water. She rested her head against his arm, and they stayed like that, immersed in total silence.

"As the time is nearing, I have this weird feeling at the pit of my stomach" she began "the thought of leaving you all, is materializing and this scares me a lot" he wrapped his arm around her "am I doing the right thing?" he looked down at her curiously "I mean, I love him, but I'm confused" she blushed

"I think it's normal" carefully selecting his next words he continued "to feel confused and maybe even scared, because you are going to start a new life, in a new place with new people, where everything is gonna be different so it's normal to feel insecure" he tried his best to reassure her.

"I need a promise" she said after a while, he looked at her twitching his brows, already one promise has turned his life upside down, "tomorrow there will be a moment" she turned to look at the water "where I know, I'm going to break..." holding his hand she said "I want you to remind me" he pressed her hand to reassure her

"only she can come up with such ideas" he chuckled looking at the twinkling stars, the next instant his eyes got moist, because he understood the meaning behind her promise, she was stronger and mature that what he thought. The reminder was for him, not for her, she wanted him to be strong when she'll leave, telling him that it was the right thing, that she is going to be fine.

"You okay" he stiffened hearing her voice "what she's doing here" he thought

She had searched him everywhere in the house and not finding him, she had thought to check in the backyard, and she found him, sitting with his back toward the house, immersed in his thoughts while looking at the sky.

"all were looking for you" she lied, not getting any response.

"I'm coming in a while" with his back still facing her

"Okay" she turned to leave, but her heart stopped doing so "you know when I feel low" she moved to him "I eat this" she said putting something next to him and then left from there.

He turned to look at her retreating back "she's weird" he thought then his eyes fall on the purple rectangular thing on the bench "chocolate" he murmured taking it "wasn't she ignoring me, then what's this?" he Looked at the her getting inside the house "doesn't she knows that I'm" he wondered turning the chocolate bar in his hands.

so how was it?

Next chapter on wednesday till then be Safe and Stay at Home

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Must be sugar free awesome 

Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful update..

Finally the task of getting her best friends married is accomplished by Khushi, though at the cost of her own heartπŸ˜‚

Is this Dairy Milk?? A gift for someone u love...

Indirect way of confession??

Waiting