Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

So Khushi is already J........but honestly its not right that Arnav is still not thinking of her........let him be J and she be carefree, please

You will get it, I'll promise, but you have to wait. I'll give you a very jeaoulos and possessive Arnav.

Preet.Kc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noor1234

Jealous when i read title i suppose may be Arnav will be jealous of someone bcoz of khushi....and jealous Raizada is sight to sore eyes....hahahhahaaa.....

But this jealous khushi is more sight to sore eyes...... Only khushi can mentally undressed raizada๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰no someone else...... 

Arnav's share is on the way...

is a man can be jealous then why not a woman

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Khushi got so angry on those girls who were eyeing her man.. her Raizada.. jealously at peak.. but she didn't know that she have shot three people with one arrow.. Dadi saas, Sasuma and her Raizada..  waiting to see when will Dadi start her play of getting her grandson married to a sweet Khushi who follows traditions?? amazing update.. loved it.. Thanks Preet.. take care and be safe ๐Ÿ˜Š

Preet.Kc thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

A fantastic update. The marriage festivities have begun with a bang. Both Arnav and kushi are not in their senses both have become so obsessed with each other that while sleeping they dream about the other person.

It seems not only kushi but Arnav also has the jealousy streak in him he is well aware of her movements and the moment she hugged the choreographer Vicky who was her long lost friend Arnav could not think straight he fired his best friend without any reason.

There dadi and her bahuโ€™s brain have already  started working they have zeroed kushi as their bahu for chote .Waiting to see how dadi and the bahu try to fix kushi for chote.

Preet.Kc thumbnail

Originally posted by: abivicky86

A fantastic update. The marriage festivities have begun with a bang. Both Arnav and kushi are not in their senses both have become so obsessed with each other that while sleeping they dream about the other person.

It seems not only kushi but Arnav also has the jealousy streak in him he is well aware of her movements and the moment she hugged the choreographer Vicky who was her long lost friend Arnav could not think straight he fired his best friend without any reason.

There dadi and her bahuโ€™s brain have already  started working they have zeroed kushi as their bahu for chote .Waiting to see how dadi and the bahu try to fix kushi for chote.

Thanks for the lovely words ๐Ÿ˜Š

You've noticed they are equal jealous and you haven't seen nothing, I'll give you a very posessive and jealous Arnav wait to read the other chapters ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: CHUNNU99

Awesome update ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

thanks dear for always dropping a comment

Edited by Preet.Kc - 4 years ago
Preet.Kc thumbnail

Originally posted by: pup03

Khushi got so angry on those girls who were eyeing her man.. her Raizada.. jealously at peak.. but she didn't know that she have shot three people with one arrow.. Dadi saas, Sasuma and her Raizada..  waiting to see when will Dadi start her play of getting her grandson married to a sweet Khushi who follows traditions?? amazing update.. loved it.. Thanks Preet.. take care and be safe ๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks for the comment ๐Ÿค—

you'll get him married in short time few chapters more.

I'll give you a jiffy wedding... the clue is the title ๐Ÿ˜‰

Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awe

So cute updates

Both of their heads are talking to them abt each other๐Ÿ˜‚

Waiting Eagerly to know what is going to happen in next few hours to change his life.. Or should i say their life???

Preet.Kc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vandie

Awe

So cute updates

Both of their heads are talking to them abt each other๐Ÿ˜‚

Waiting Eagerly to know what is going to happen in next few hours to change his life.. Or should i say their life???

many things gonna happen 

Preet.Kc thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.