🤣🤣🤣

Geet is too funny !! 

I can’t believe she asked her mom if she is pregnant !! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Awesome teaser 

Can’t wait for update !! 

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

So did the Roka happen the same day as the dinner ?? 

Creampuff thumbnail

Originally posted by: fariya20

Funny teaser just for fun before I would like to thanks suhana because this teaser idea or s ene came after reader her story and hopefully not match with her story line if its sorry

So here it I'd

They came back from dinner came roka ceremony of her daughter

After throwing up all she had at khhrana once again came out from washroom Rano worried look at geet paled face while taiji brought lemon juice for her holding her mom hands she say on bed maa I vomit too much yeh q hora hai an innocent worried question came from geet rano pressed her head to give some relief taiyji gives her juice to drink which she took not before making faces by the glres of both she gulped down it geet tujhe chakr arehy hai taiji asked from her she nodes they made her lay down covering her mama mujhe asey q hora haj kabhi toh asey nahi howa worried she asked Rano much nahi beta hota hai she smiles at her trying to cheering up but her next words gives shock plus irritation glaring her daughter annoyingly mama yeh Sab vomiting chakr ana toh pregnancy mejn hota hai.na then look at her mom with big eyes mama khai mein pregnant toh nahi ........tayji held her head of her stupid thinking while rano pressed her mouth to shut her as what if males listen her bakws taiji yo rano iskey faltu ki serial drama dekhna band karwa rano geet who trying to removed her mom hands to say something rano glared her said shut up ek lafz aur nahi faltu series dekh kar sab demag karab kar k rakha hai she scold her while she just keep her finger on her lips as both glared her and she scars from them and cursing the person who make her land in this situation as always her target is maan only

So what happened at khurana

Would of loved to have seen maan’s expression if he heard geet talking about pregnancy !! 

Creampuff thumbnail

Originally posted by: fariya20

Funny teaser just for fun before I would like to thanks suhana because this teaser idea or s ene came after reader her story and hopefully not match with her story line if its sorry

So here it I'd

They came back from dinner came roka ceremony of her daughter

After throwing up all she had at khhrana once again came out from washroom Rano worried look at geet paled face while taiji brought lemon juice for her holding her mom hands she say on bed maa I vomit too much yeh q hora hai an innocent worried question came from geet rano pressed her head to give some relief taiyji gives her juice to drink which she took not before making faces by the glres of both she gulped down it geet tujhe chakr arehy hai taiji asked from her she nodes they made her lay down covering her mama mujhe asey q hora haj kabhi toh asey nahi howa worried she asked Rano much nahi beta hota hai she smiles at her trying to cheering up but her next words gives shock plus irritation glaring her daughter annoyingly mama yeh Sab vomiting chakr ana toh pregnancy mejn hota hai.na then look at her mom with big eyes mama khai mein pregnant toh nahi ........tayji held her head of her stupid thinking while rano pressed her mouth to shut her as what if males listen her bakws taiji yo rano iskey faltu ki serial drama dekhna band karwa rano geet who trying to removed her mom hands to say something rano glared her said shut up ek lafz aur nahi faltu series dekh kar sab demag karab kar k rakha hai she scold her while she just keep her finger on her lips as both glared her and she scars from them and cursing the person who make her land in this situation as always her target is maan only

So what happened at khurana

Why are the page numbers not increasing di ????? 

fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Creampuff

Why are the page numbers not increasing di ????? 

Because only few commented on previous parts

More then 20 PMS send response so low

fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Creampuff

So did the Roka happen the same day as the dinner ?? 

Actually I was typing update directly here then remembered still many not comment and reader chooses another story so drops teaser

maankijann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Choose name 

She is different 

His introvert wife

Shades of love

Sathiya 

His love for me 

And you guys can also suggest name Please 

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8