TS maaneet part 6 updated n PartB half update

Posted: 3 years ago

Suggest name as I am very bad 😅

characters 

Maan Singh khurana famous business tycoon , sharp mind handsome physics everything which a man poses spoke less worked more ,rude straight forward , fully professional when it's come to his business 

But love his family nobody imagine him giving smile especially his staff members  famous among girls as DD and men jealous seeing them given him more importance then them 

He kept himself away from females populations  girl goes mad getting  his one look , but he dies for one glance of his mishty ,his love of life his everything his  wifey who is not even giving glance to   him why??? let me tell you ,😉

Geet handa beauty with brain deadly combo of innocence pet name Einstein ki maa 

Handa  princess introvert hates public gathering specially relatives love reading watching TV crime shows suspense 😈 

wife of MSk but she doesn't wanna marry him 

Edited by maankijann - 3 years ago

Smile at strangers and you just might change a life.” ... (Google baba)

Part 1

geet forum, geet forum ,... I just hate this forum, it became, a curse in my life ...my newly wedded wife spend her time talking with some maantein... who the hell they are??? he said greeth his teeth in anger..

His wife spoke tuanting him :   lo khud jab Sara time office work kartey Hai... toh apko tab yad nahi ata,... that you are newly wedded huh !!!... while glaring him

Husband : don't campair my office work with your stupid maanteins (iski toh mein) ok,... he said in strict tune while warning  her with his finger that made her furious...

She held his collar, glared him angerly :: how dare you call my friends stupid I will show you who is stupid,And then she took one of his file through down in fish tank (me dancing)

Oyee Teri !! yeh kiya Kiya?? husband who shocked  beyond his imagination run to save his file but no use .

Wife ::just showing you my stupidity said with grinned ,then she tapped her foot went from his study.

Husband looking his file with longingly !!!!

Husband: romance karney Aya Tha, business loss Karwa liya,...he looks up as praying to God ..,,,kush ab... he scolded himself mentally took out his file which became Titanic in tank (lol you deserve it).

Other side of mansion

Wife who talking with her heart : : dekha kha Tha k is ullu, donkey, monkey say pyar wiyar mat Kar... lakin nahi tujh ko hi bhot Chara Tha pyar ka... she scolded her heart

Her Heart : you are at fault he is your husband , and want to spend time with you but you and your GF world her heart repiled with sarcasms ,

Girl : side mat ley toh mere heart Hai... ya monkey ka , he also went to office leaving me in this bhotiya mansion ..Kiya Karti time pass k liye Kuch toh karna Tha,... she gives excuse to her heart

Heart :: time pass house hold course say bhi Kiya jaskta Tha... get another mock from heart

Girl irked said :: ha woh tab jab is Wade say Ghar mein koi servants nahi hota, she frustrated said with her hands she showed how big the house from her hands 😂

Heart : your so lucky your hubby didn't let you work ,dozens of servants serve you... just one call...her heart again show her positive side

Girl sarcastically said : only dozens of servants are living here with hurt she mumbled 

Heart: you're ungrateful person give up on her

Girl :: asi hi hoo mein koi problem she stubbornly said 

But before her heart reply, one servant came and ask her for dinner which she said she is coming... he went back

She sat on a dining table waiting for her hubby to show up ...

Wife to herself : ab yeh kha rhe gye? she get up to call him. but stop remember their fighting which happened two hours before

Girl in anger : why should I call him? she said to herself ,he called me and my friends stupid na. than why I go to call him ? she said annoyingly again sat down and serve herself while making face but when took morsel near her mouth her inner wifey start to feel concerned and guilty

Girl headstrongly said , mein jao gi nahi par,,,, I will call him through servant ...
Then she call nakul and ask him to call his sir ,...

Nakul : mam sir said it  befor dinner that , he is doing some important work so not to disturb him... and he order us to serve you dinner . He informed her

Girl lost her appetite after listening Nakul

Girl okay!  you go and have your dinner I will do the rest work,.. she send him back

She stated her food then turned her gazed up to his study with sighed she pushed her plate and kept everything back in kitchen and walked  to her room

She sit on couch  thinking about her behavior with him

Girl : did I crossed limited in gloom cursing her anger

she laid down waiting for him to came back to their room and she will say sorry to him so her guilty self stop she starts making plans how will she say this thinking this when she went to deep sleep don't know after some hours she opened her eyes , rubbing it with her hands , her gazed stuck on clock which said it's 12 midnight ,then she look around to see him but not finding him there ...she get up to search him

She went his study to see him after seeing the clock , she stood in front of door push it Slowly

He was busy  , his one hand working on keyboards and other held Mobile he was on call connected with his staff member

He : Maria  just update me with latest quotintion I will type here , no I will type myself ...then paused again said I wouldn't be distributed you this hour if I can go to office

Maria : I will complete it no problem sir she offered  help to  him which he denies

He : no he cut her said it was me who ruined the file, so I will manage you have kids to look after he said in care for the children

Maria ok disheartly agree know her boss nature he will not change his rules for anyone not even for him self also 

After getting updates he started his work again geet saw him working, side by side he rubbed his neck to give himself relax she moved back silently

She laying against by the bed post waiting for her hubby so that she say sorry to him and stop this guilty feelings , she took their marriage photo from bed corner carsing them

Girl taking their wedding  photo in her hands looking at his face 

Girl : why you love me so much , I didn't deserves it always hurts you na she hugs it remember their first encounter and their marriage

To be continued 

Update is very long nearly 7 thousands words so break first part into two parts 

As I thought you all will get bored 

Remember next part will be on blog and pwd will sent to those who commented first part remember no formal words 

Edited by maankijann - 3 years ago

Ok will post next part soon it will be on blog I don't want to lose by work again 

Congrats on the TS!

interesting CS... 

ahh Geet avoids Maan?

why does Geet not want to marry Maan?

update soon

Edited by khwaishfan - 3 years ago

Interesting Cs & start

Seems like maan loves geet but she does not seem interested 

Her self talks to her heart were very interesting, she battling with herself 

Poor maan came to soend time with his wife for lunch but she threw his file in the fish 🐠 tank 😳

Poor guy is working so hard to complete the file , geet should of helped him

Why did geet not want to marry maan ?? 

Curious re: first meeting . 

Thanks for pm & update 

Wow wonderful story very interesting superb waiting for next

congrats for ts

very interesting 

maan is in love of geet but geet is forced to marry him

It's definitely maan and geet 

I love the heart and girl's point of view. 

Geet is just love definitely. 

Maan loves her I am sure there will be a big seduction soon.

Beautiful update.

M waiting to see how maan will manofy his geet.

Please update I share my mother. 

I just saw the PM

Thanks for sending me PMs.