Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Can we convey this message to Kaushal, Sid and Sana's instagram through dm? And we can send kaushal mail as well..?

What's say?

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ek kaam.karo..kushal ke against trend kardošŸ¤£. Imagine if that happens šŸ¤£

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Why does she need to be ā€˜projected soloā€™ is what I donā€™t get! I know I am one of her most ardent fans, individually and otherwise and I CAN happily see her with any damn actor without being insecure of the Sidnaaz status, provided they project stability on the personal front. Arre yaar, atleast DP toh consistent rakho šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø And I agree, ditched shippers can be a real nightmare and that is what the Whatsapp group has been trying to do and now Sidnaaz are literally playing into their hands. What is wrong in being real and organic as they always were? Just maintain the status quo and support both fandoms and do solo work or joint work and announce whatever whenever! What is so tough about this? What is so tough to manage on this? Am I the one being juvenile? 

The only explanation ,if at all they are trying to project her solo ,is that kaushal is eyeing bollywood. 

And uma no matter how twisted it sounds ,and so many times I have argued with people on this but at the end the only weird conclusion I get is a new entrant in bollywood needs to be free of relationship tags . Once established they can be more open. I have had debates with people as to why so ?   But they maintain that .

Kaushal is the one for sure. 

But I also think we are being too edgy lets give it somemore time. 

We are all under lockdown stress. So is sana. 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

Can we convey this message to Kaushal, Sid and Sana's instagram through dm? And we can send kaushal mail as well..?

What's say?

yep! I did DM Sana, someone can msg Sid?  
it has to be different people and even we all can msg all 3! Few msgs reaching them might help 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

The frustration of SidNaaz fans is clearly visible in the views of the song as well.. 

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

The only explanation ,if at all they are trying to project her solo ,is that kaushal is eyeing bollywood. 

And uma no matter how twisted it sounds ,and so many times I have argued with people on this but at the end the only weird conclusion I get is a new entrant in bollywood needs to be free of relationship tags . Once established they can be more open. I have had debates with people as to why so ?   But they maintain that .

Kaushal is the one for sure. 

But I also think we are being too edgy lets give it somemore time. 

We are all under lockdown stress. So is sana. 

What projects kaushal gets for Bollywood? Other than 2nd or 3rd lead? He is strong for tv medium!

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Ek kaam.karo..kushal ke against trend kardošŸ¤£. Imagine if that happens šŸ¤£

The best idea till now. 

Venting out bhi ho jayega and message bhi pahunch jayega. 

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

The frustration of SidNaaz fans is clearly visible in the views of the song as well.. 

yep! Many lost interest too!  

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't think that's the case.. Sana night he trying for BW but what we are forgetting is that Sidnaaz is not a regular fandom.. it's huge and if this fandom turns against her, it would be disastrous for her BW career

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

yep! I did DM Sana, someone can msg Sid?  
it has to be different people and even we all can msg all 3! Few msgs reaching them might help 

We all need to tweet openely. 

They dont read dms at times but open tweets in a certain number reaches them.