Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I don't think that's the case.. Sana night he trying for BW but what we are forgetting is that Sidnaaz is not a regular fandom.. it's huge and if this fandom turns against her, it would be disastrous for her BW career

agree and let’s accept the fact that in Bollywood nepotism rules! And with the way this couple of possessive about each other, I don’t see that working at all! I mean one side we talk about their nature and other side their bollywood break and for that single tag! Explain how it works? Will Sana be able to do a solo lead without being physical with male lead??? 

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

yep! I did DM Sana, someone can msg Sid?  
it has to be different people and even we all can msg all 3! Few msgs reaching them might help 

DM Sid asking him to be appreciative of sidnaaz fandom too coz fans feeling neglected and used and it's affecting views too

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

We all need to tweet openely. 

They dont read dms at times but open tweets in a certain number reaches them. 

maybe but can try to DM as have seen them responding too 

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Achelvi

DM Sid asking him to be appreciative of sidnaaz fandom too coz fans feeling neglected and used and it's affecting views too

did you msg him?? 

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Not till now...

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The best idea till now. 

Venting out bhi ho jayega and message bhi pahunch jayega. 

Socho agar ye ho gaya to phir sana kyaa post karegi, kiske favour mein🤣

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The only explanation ,if at all they are trying to project her solo ,is that kaushal is eyeing bollywood. 

And uma no matter how twisted it sounds ,and so many times I have argued with people on this but at the end the only weird conclusion I get is a new entrant in bollywood needs to be free of relationship tags . Once established they can be more open. I have had debates with people as to why so ?   But they maintain that .

Kaushal is the one for sure. 

But I also think we are being too edgy lets give it somemore time. 

We are all under lockdown stress. So is sana. 

This is where I say lateral thinking is required and we need to take everything on a case to case basis. That is what shows intelligence. It’s easy to assume the normal and walk by the beaten track. But to identify differences and unexplored pathway trajectories are what make greatness. Sana’s rise (as Sidharth’s rise from the ashes of personal issues and dsdt) has been unexpected and unprecedented in the history of BB. Work on that and leverage that image. Understand the source of popularity.  One needn’t go from announcing a man’s one’s khasam from the rooftops to taking off a joint pic on a damn DP dammit. 

Ashhima3 thumbnail

msg him! So he might read, I msgd Sana

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

yep! I did DM Sana, someone can msg Sid?  
it has to be different people and even we all can msg all 3! Few msgs reaching them might help 

Rope in wannaframe too..

That account replies as well is connected to sana as well... That person can be of any help may be