Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hav123

No during Rajat sir task with salman he only said sid explained him regarding shehnaaz..that was not telecast maybe what sid said to salman sir ...I do agree that she didn’t mind his flirting with Devo madhurima or shefali but this is my point of view that she indeed is possessive..notice during her captaincy task she tore the towel sheena had gifted him ..sheena is his best friend...she indeed show a little bit of rudeness there ...but then at times she is chilled at times she gets possessive..as I said in many of my earlier posts ...she is unpredictable she has her own set of logics and reasoning for her actions 

She was not rude but jealous and possessive but sounded rude.

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Guys can we change the mood here. 

Uma had asked a question earlier. 

Now I have a request . 

Let us all point out one aspect of personality trait or lifestyle or knowledge or anything where sidharth and sana have influencee each other in a positive way.  

True. I think one of the most obvious ones is Sidharth would learn to take life a bit more easily. And Sana would learn to take it a little more seriously 😆 

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mayu1982

Absolutely agree with you ! I know pahira hurt her very badly, they deserve much more bad behaviour from shehnaaz. She was kind enough even in those morons. 

Even I believe she don’t hurt ppl intentionally. She believe in keeping the relationship - don’t need to give example for this. She don’t bring ego in between the relations what a beautiful quality she has even I don’t have that quality. 

Exactly. 

The only thing that disturbs me is that the audience who didn't follow shehnaaz closely  ended up labelling her wrong or rude. But shehnaaz always had reasons which she never explained. 

I am amazed how she kept her patience with Arti for first 3 months, while arti always despised shehnaaz, always filled sid's ears. just watch teacher-student task... arti so evidently displayed her hatred for sana. After that she toned down her reactions but still secretly hated shehnaaz in her heart. She used to be sweet to her in front of sid. 

Shehnaaz kept alot of patience there. She lost it in last 1.5 months when things became serious between her and  sid,  and rightfully so.  bcoz arti still continued with her third wheel narrative even after knowing everything. Any girlfriend will be pissed.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

shippers ko content mil gaya aj ka🤣

Kya content ?😆..mujhe sirf asimanshi dikh raha hai 😆

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wendy delete it off here and Ashwini, you too. We don’t want their inboxes crashing off here. 

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

Even Pavitra Rishta 

what character has he played in PV?

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

shippers ko content mil gaya aj ka🤣

Konsa content? Asimanshi ka?😆

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Wendy delete it off here and Ashwini, you too. We don’t want their inboxes crashing off here. 

kiska inbox? 😔 

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Ohhh karnan. Sid went overboard there. And you forget that "seene me tere sar ko chupa loon" hug ??

Sid is a child at heart . Only experience

and intelligence trained him well.

But he has to be real careful. Sometimes jokes and mazaak can cost you big time specially if you are a celebrity . 

That washroom rendezvous he should have avoided. There are vultures out there. 

Anyway what is this washing clothes talk ?? I didn't get it. 

Don’t start me on that 😡🤬 When Sana was sitting on carpet with Arti and Zari and he came and slept next to Zari and started his taunting and told Sana that u can wash our clothes 🤢