Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Ofcourse it was a dig. To say somebody has gone proud with success gone to their head is surely a dig and a big one at that. This is like Rashmi calling Sidharth arrogant and he argued he wasn’t at WKV. Same situation. It’s not for nothing that Sidharth said that Sana reminded him of himself in his earlier days. They are both easily misunderstood and both of them don’t see the need to explain themselves beyond a point to those who are irrelevant in their lives.

Sana’s moods are indeed always backed by her reasons and logic and yes, maybe that logic doesn’t appeal to us or may seem childish or even comic, but her moods always rise from reasoning. And Sidharth used to be often lost trying to figure her out as us too 😆  And she is such a deep thinker, that it wouldn’t make sense to anybody today but Sidharth, and that too only if she chose to make herself accessible. People think Sidharth is private, but the real private one out there is Sana. The bravado is the publicly accessible part of her self that she chooses to let others see. Her real self is something only Sidharth has had a glimpse of.

The best example of this we can ever have is before he goes to the party and their conversation and she says she is always alone and nobody can trust her except him. It’s one of her very rare and straightforward statements. The “except him” part too would have been concealed if he hadn’t questioned her on her face. 

She knows who she is very well and she knows what she wants too. She is a really kind soul but with little patience for the nonsense and superficiality around her and so, that makes her look irreverent. How do I put this? When we talk about old souls, they have gathered so much of experience over time that they lose interest in explaining themselves. You find this attitude among some old people at times- an impatience and even a patronizing of sorts. That is what comes out as “proud”. But the word is a wrong attribution here and Bhau is no crystal clear character to warrant saying anything about Sana let alone call her proud. Not that he deserves trolling for that and I hope fans behave. Who cares what Bhau thinks? Who is he? 😕

Sidharth though gets her and loves her for who she is. Both of them have a lifetime to explore each other and he with his ever inquisitive nature will utterly enjoy exploring and parsing her brain and she with her penchant for talking and opening herself to him, will enjoy his process. Made for each other ❤️😆 Also what makes us imagine Sidharth would be okay with Sana calling up someone like Bhau? 😆 He would be fine with all her genuine pre-BB friends, but when he himself hasn’t bothered to call the leeches and parasites of BB, why would he ever want her to call them except those they commonly like? Aren’t they a team now? Bhau complaining about Sana not calling is an indirect way of saying Sidharth isn’t too. To many, they are a single unit already.

As for VG, the situation is exactly as he said- something that seems silly to him and would to others too, but is not so much for Sana. VG understands that perfectly coz he is a very similar person. He has a history of having a mind of his own and has learned to handle things better only of late with age and experience. Nothing more. It’s better they don’t follow each other or else we’d constantly be on the edge 😆

I don’t know how diplomatic life will make of Sana. I believe she will have an excellent work ethic in the future and will have a plethora of acquaintances who will imagine they are her friends, but she would have a really tiny close friend circle alone that matters to her in any which way and only one person who truly knows and understands her and whom she would want to be understood by thoroughly this lifetime- Sidharth. He would be the only person she would ever want to understand too. Touchwood. 

Uma I agree to Wendy ....you are always on point...you have done phd on sidnaaz ..nobody else can better explain then individually also and there bond also ....I want to write many things about the points you have said here ...but I won’t as it will be boring and you have explained it in such a beautiful way that I won’t be able to match it 

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

And how much  private things he is revealing in interviews.. Some one should tape his mouth.🤬 

Edited by wendy25 - 4 years ago
wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

ye asim valon ko kya hua hai, hmaare jahaaz pe charhne ko tiyaar hain kya??😆

Kal sidharth ka trend hua, usse pehle sana a,toh yeh kaise peeche reh jaaye.. bas 1m nahi ho pata hai inka..😆

Kisi zamane mein they did 15😆

Edited by wendy25 - 4 years ago
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

Yaa actuallly i contacted him yesterday through dm.. So he replied and then i explain the situation to him how the yesterday's kaand impacted sidnaaz fans.l, and asked him to convey this to the team and Sidnaaz..

After an hour, Sana's tik tok came with sidnaaz tag.. I am not saying it happened coz i dmed me, but many on twitter were complaining about the same and he asked everyone to wait..So I am wondering how closely this karan person can be in touch of sidnaaz🤔

i guess not directly but through someone

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Mayur seriously needs to stop.. He talks more about Sid Sana than Shehbaz ever has

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

Kal sidharth ka trend hua, usse pehle sana a,toh yeh kaise peeche reh jaaye.. bas 1m nahi ho pata hai inka..😆

Kisi zamane mein they did 15😆

talking about this😆https://twitter.com/MoonyOhh/status/1247440106018844673?s=20