Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

thanks Silpa😃 not seen this😲 they changed or something 🤔show turned EMA also later a shoot  video found Kunal apologizing mauli he realised N is mistake 

Silsila mein bahut kuch changes hua hai 😂😂

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

jhalak-rashmi,drashti,sanaya

R- Uttaran, DSDT, BB,N4

D-Madhubala, Silsila 

S-Rangrasiya 

Shakti,radhika madan,helly shah,Vivian dsena,ashish Sharma,sid shukla

Balikavadhu,MereAashiquitumsehi ,swaragini, Shakthi astitwaki

Kkk-rashmi,nandish sandhu,tina dutta,sid shukla,Jasmin bhasin,teju,shivin narang,karishma tanna,Adaakhan 

N1.N2.N3, InternetwalaLove

Aur bhi honge

ha aur bhi honge 😛

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

We never got a reason from Kunal why he left Mauli for nandini ...in one episode after the leap he said that he only knew what true love was when he met Nandu....then what was he doing with Mauli,..and he was very happy with her for years ..also in the end he wanted to get back with Mauli 🤦🏽‍♀️. Tbh ,..the writer portrayed Kunal and Nandu as very selfish ungrateful people...because people who do these things are just that..ungrateful selfish people. If Nandu was a decent woman ..as soon as she saw Kunal was showing interest in her she could have backed away and told him no..and Kunal if he was a decent man,.would not have acted on his attraction...but they let themselves get closer and they started sleeping together long before Mauli found out ..So there is no redemption for Kunal and Nandu. Sadly this happens in real life very often as well..and I think in silsila it was shown very clearly the difference between Kunal and ishaan..two men...one an ungrateful cheater with no respect for his marriage vows...who threw his wife and unborn child away...and another man...who was a decent, honorable good man ..who loved another’ mans child like his own, who respected and honored a woman and who was willing to sacrifice his happiness for the happiness of the woman and child he loved.. all this came across very well in silsila. And tbh ..seeing all the shows we have now ...I think silsila was quite a good package ,.in story, acting , cast etc.. silsila had the most amazing actors in both season 1 and 2.. Kunal was a jerk...but Shakti played that jerk very well lol...Maulis pain came out from the screen and we all felt it. And I know after the leap ..she seemed like a pendulum who was still thinking of taking the Cheater back..but I think that’s quite realistic ..some women still take their cheating husbands back because they still love the cheaters and believe they will change,..until they cheat again...But in the end the writers made Mauli choose the good man...🙏🥰

Pavan99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

We never got a reason from Kunal why he left Mauli for nandini ...in one episode after the leap he said that he only knew what true love was when he met Nandu....then what was he doing with Mauli,..and he was very happy with her for years ..also in the end he wanted to get back with Mauli 🤦🏽‍♀️. Tbh ,..the writer portrayed Kunal and Nandu as very selfish ungrateful people...because people who do these things are just that..ungrateful selfish people. If Nandu was a decent woman ..as soon as she saw Kunal was showing interest in her she could have backed away and told him no..and Kunal if he was a decent man,.would not have acted on his attraction...but they let themselves get closer and they started sleeping together long before Mauli found out ..So there is no redemption for Kunal and Nandu. Sadly this happens in real life very often as well..and I think in silsila it was shown very clearly the difference between Kunal and ishaan..two men...one an ungrateful cheater with no respect for his marriage vows...who threw his wife and unborn child away...and another man...who was a decent, honorable good man ..who loved another’ mans child like his own, who respected and honored a woman and who was willing to sacrifice his happiness for the happiness of the woman and child he loved.. all this came across very well in silsila. And tbh ..seeing all the shows we have now ...I think silsila was quite a good package ,.in story, acting , cast etc.. silsila had the most amazing actors in both season 1 and 2.. Kunal was a jerk...but Shakti played that jerk very well lol...Maulis pain came out from the screen and we all felt it. And I know after the leap ..she seemed like a pendulum who was still thinking of taking the Cheater back..but I think that’s quite realistic ..some women still take their cheating husbands back because they still love the cheaters and believe they will change,..until they cheat again...But in the end the writers made Mauli choose the good man...🙏🥰

Yes it is very sad that we never got any reason why he left Mauli for Nandini I still don't understand his decision :(

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: vinnas

thanks Silpa😃 not seen this😲 they changed or something 🤔show turned EMA also later a shoot  video found Kunal apologizing mauli he realised N is mistake 

Silsila mein bahut kuch changes hua hai 😂😂

I heard that was mock shoot.

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

I heard that was mock shoot.

may be but not implemented 

vinnas thumbnail

Yes they never given reasons etc but Characters Selfish(with white washings😂) Selfless (no black spots) -justice 👍🏼Mauli choosing Her Happiness Learning TrueLove from Ishaan❤️ .All Fantastic Actors 👏 This Show Always Stand out 👍🏼👍🏼 

I wished So much that 😭Shivangi say same lines like mauli that she learned Sachha pyar is wat Ru ❤️ but ekta 😡 ussey doormat dumb bewakhoofhi 🐍rakhdi 😆

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Yes they never given reasons etc but Characters Selfish(with white washings😂) Selfless (no black spots) -justice 👍🏼Mauli choosing Her Happiness Learning TrueLove from Ishaan❤️ .All Fantastic Actors 👏 This Show Always Stand out 👍🏼👍🏼 

I wished So much that 😭Shivangi say same lines like mauli that she learned Sachha pyar is wat Ru ❤️ but ekta 😡 ussey doormat dumb bewakhoofhi 🐍rakhdi 😆

lol..those Ekta shows ..the couple still gets back together after affairs and marriages with other people🤦🏽‍♀️....in KAusati anurag tried to kill Prena but are they still going to get back together ?  I don’t watch that show but see clips and promos on tv and Instagram... How can a woman take a man back when he tried to kill you 🤷🏻‍♀️..and now she got pavitra bhagya ..where the man left the woman when she was pregnant ..but she is probably still going to end up with him,.even though there is another good man who wants to marry her and accept her with her illegimate child 🤦🏽‍♀️... I’m glad the writers in silsila  gave Mauli good common sense to go with the better man..😀

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pavan99

Yes it is very sad that we never got any reason why he left Mauli for Nandini I still don't understand his decision :(

he said he was looking for saccha pyaar in one episode ...I think he was a jerk who after a few years got bored with his wife And just got the hots for her sexy friend who came to stay with them ...there are men like him in real life who move from women to women...I think these are shallow men who are not capable of deep enduring love ...so after a few years they get bored with their wives and replace her with a new model..🤦🏽‍♀️.. maybe Kunal was like that ..that’s why during the memory loss track ..we could see how childish, insecure and demanding he was ..he was self centered ...and he had to have everything his way..that’s why he was able to leave Mauli and feel no guilt ..he just wanted to satisfy his own desires...he wanted Nandu ,.and that was it..and he went ahead and destroyed his marriage. And after getting his memory back he wanted to get back with Mauli ...So they probably tried to show us that he was a jerk...who wasn’t able to stay faithful to and love a good wife . And in season 2 grown up Mishty said that even though her mom was so good ..her father still couldn’t stay faithful to her. Kunal was a jerk ...and I think a good point is that in the show they made him an educAted refined smart man ...to show us that even highly educated people in responsible jobs, with a good upbringing and family background can still cheat on their wives and dishonor their marriages..🤷🏻‍♀️

vinnas thumbnail

lol..those Ekta shows ..the couple still gets back together after affairs and marriages with other people🤦🏽‍♀️....in KAusati anurag tried to kill Prena but are they still going to get back together ?  I don’t watch that show but see clips and promos on tv and Instagram... How can a woman take a man back when he tried to kill you 🤷🏻‍♀️..and now she got pavitra bhagya ..where the man left the woman when she was pregnant ..but she is probably still going to end up with him,.even though there is another good man who wants to marry her and accept her with her illegimate child 🤦🏽‍♀️... I’m glad the writers in silsila  gave Mauli good common sense to go with the better man..😀

ektha shows🤪kya haina finite naagin bhi vesa dikhathi 😵😵 After Rivanya Ritik is such fine ML❤️ Story and Pair Super Clicked 👏 next season dumb+ jerk and doormat obsessive 😵pair kaise expect karte 😂😂 2or 3 meetings 2-3 mints mein pattar claims yesa pyar kisiko nahi hota 😲and harass Shivi 😛 accept it  yeh dono KN sey bhi jyada aasu bahaty rehty 🤣

Mouni sake tolerated that torture EK saga 😆 After KM entry Show made sense +pair. How Ishaan Character Through out perfect So Ru ❤️ Patha nahi Naag ki Soch aur Pyar Ithna Tej hoga  

Kasuti 😂😂 dekne ki bhool nahi 😛 reads updates 😁😁 it's murder attempt to save her from court punishment 😛there is no doubt anupre unite after a long drama

Ex- it's the same twist in 🐍2 Shivi Excused pattar who stabbed her even before proving he is innocent 🤣 

Pavitra bhagya 😆😂😂it's obvious they get back together but the other man is doubt he later turn -ve so Drama on kuch bhi karke leads join and separate  

Our Silsila Mauli ⭐️ uss ektha shows ki nazar Sey kaafi door thi