Chandu ur Mauhaan dp is superb.I keep looking at it again and again😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Chandu ur Mauhaan dp is superb.I keep looking at it again and again😳
Did they said😲 if not EMA Wat they shown 1st Promo itself Conveyed KN some thing 🤔
for jhalak or something he rejected the role and we got 🤢😆🤣Originally posted by: Surilikoyal
oh didn't know it dear.Yes of course😎Ya N2 might be on another level.
☺️😳☺️Originally posted by: Surilikoyal
Chandu ur Mauhaan dp is superb.I keep looking at it again and again😳
I saw Shakti in jhalak.i think in 2016.for jhalak or something he rejected the role and we got 🤢😆🤣
Drasti also won a season of jhalak in 2013 or 2014 most of the colors actors participate in jhalak and khatron ke khiladi
😛 its the same year N2😆Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I saw Shakti in jhalak.i think in 2016.
yes dont know year but she won👍🏼 yes jhalak and kkk mostly colours actors😎😃Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Drasti also won a season of jhalak in 2013 or 2014 most of the colors actors participate in jhalak and khatron ke khiladi
jhalak-rashmi,drashti,sanaya,yes dont know year but she won👍🏼 yes jhalak and kkk mostly colours actors😎😃
Shakti,radhika madan,helly shah,Vivian dsena,ashish Sharma,sid shukla
Kkk-rashmi,nandish sandhu,tina dutta,sid shukla,Jasmin bhasin,teju,shivin narang,karishma tanna
Aur bhi honge
Welcome to FC 14
998