Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Aww this was so cute I can't stop gushing over it!!! I liked how Suman was ordering Shravan what to wear (He is pretty cute in hoodies, I don't blame her lol) but she's defo going to be the boss in their relationship. I kinda hope that Kancha-Sid & Suvan go on a double date! That would be fun lol Loved the last part where Avni thought they were getting married 😆 Shravan seems to be his better, happier self when he's with Suman! I wonder if he realizes this himself or not? Awesome update! Can't wait for the next chapter 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: alina.b

Aww this was so cute I can't stop gushing over it!!! I liked how Suman was ordering Shravan what to wear (He is pretty cute in hoodies, I don't blame her lol) but she's defo going to be the boss in their relationship. I kinda hope that Kancha-Sid & Suvan go on a double date! That would be fun lol Loved the last part where Avni thought they were getting married 😆 Shravan seems to be his better, happier self when he's with Suman! I wonder if he realizes this himself or not? Awesome update! Can't wait for the next chapter 

Thanks!❤️

I love Shravan in hoodies 

Yes even in the serial Shravan goes on to accept her each order😆

Should I send them on a double-date? Maybe yes😉

Will try to update the next chapter soon😳

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Thanks!❤️

I love Shravan in hoodies 

Yes even in the serial Shravan goes on to accept her each order😆

Should I send them on a double-date? Maybe yes😉

Will try to update the next chapter soon😳

I found a link on twitter that is a thread of Shravan in hoodies 😆: https://twitter.com/bekhaayali/status/1246071654658093061 --> My personal favorite is blue ☺️

Lol remember that scene when Suman hit Sharavn with the guava and yelled PHONE UTHAO and he did 🤣 he's so scared of her

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

I found a link on twitter that is a thread of Shravan in hoodies 😆: https://twitter.com/bekhaayali/status/1246071654658093061 --> My personal favorite is blue ☺️

Lol remember that scene when Suman hit Sharavn with the guava and yelled PHONE UTHAO and he did 🤣 he's so scared of her

TFS🤗

I can't choose one, I loved all🤪

Yes, he is going to listen to all her orders in future😆

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Awww I love reading this story. It's absolutely amazing. 

Ek baar padhne Lago toh rukne ka mann hi nahi karta 😍😍😍

I'm curious how their feelings will come to forefront. Wishing for some more amazing chapters. 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guneet80

Awww I love reading this story. It's absolutely amazing. 

Ek baar padhne Lago toh rukne ka mann hi nahi karta 😍😍😍

I'm curious how their feelings will come to forefront. Wishing for some more amazing chapters. 

Thanks for the compliment🤗

You'll get to know about it in the next chapter😉

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 4 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Chapter 8

As Suman was driving the car she asked Shravan where was he going to have his meals. Shravan replied that he would get it from some hotel. Suman angrily replied, "Are you mad? Look at your health, you shouldn't eat food from outside. You should have home made food." Shravan was enjoying Suman getting angry, he thought of teasing her more, "I and Avni can't cook. I'll ask Bunty. He for sure will bring us food. Am I right Avni?" Avni was watching the whole scene and thinking how here brother was more cheerful and now pulling Suman's leg. It was obvious Suman wanted to bring him food. Suman thought for a  while and spoke, "Are you going to trouble him everyday for it Shravan? His house ain't near" Avni interrupted them before Shravan could speak, "Suman why don't you bring us food. I love food made by Beena and Anjali aunty." Suman smiled at her, "Of course I will" Suman smiled at Avni and glared at Shravan for being a dumbo. Shravan wasn't going to let go Suman easily. "Suman you can even make us Sewaiyaan. Your hand has a good taste." Suman felt uneasy about the stupid lie she made years ago, "Umm. Shravan actually I don't know to make sewaiyaan. Chachi makes them." Shravan dramatically spoke, "OMG Captain Sumo lied to me?! And here I was thinking that she makes those delicious Sewaiyaan." Suman's face fell and Shravan caught it before she covered it. He continued, "I am just playing around Sumo. I have known it for years that Chachi makes it. Don't feel sad about it." Suman looked at him with an annoyed expression, "If I wasn't not driving I would have pushed you down Fraud Malhotra. When will you stop this?!" Shravan absent mindedly spoke, "Never, as long as you're by my side" Suman's eyes twinkled with joy and Shravan realised what he said. He quickly changed the topic."Ah.. I forgot. Bunty is going to come at my house tomorrow. You too should join us Suman. Suman just nodded and these three reached their respective homes in silence.

*Suman's POV*

Everything has started feeling like the good old days. Shravan has got a lot better than what he was yesterday. I am going to be successful in bringing back my bestie. 

Why would Avni say that? Are my feelings reciprocated? 

*POV ends*

Next day-

Bunty bought Mawa jalebi and some snacks on his way to Shravan's house. Shravan opened the door for Bunty and Bunty was about to hug to Shravan but stopped, "What is this Miyaan? Why did you injure yourself? I am meeting my best friend after 2 years but I can't even hug him." Bunty entered the house but Shravan stopped him, "Bunty remove your shoes outside. You shouldn't wear them inside" Bunty gave him his typical annoyed look and spoke, "What people say is true. Once people join army their lifestyle changes and they make sure that other's lifestyle too changes. What will happen to me if I stay here for more time?" "Bunty my friend stop that drama. Someone told me that I haven't changed even now." Shravan spoke thinking of Suman. Bunty sat on the sofa, "You weren't the same person when I met you last time. Wait are you speaking about Suman. You told me you met her. That girl has been influencing your life since ages." Suman entered the house at same time and heard he last line of the conversation, she chose to act as if she hadn't heard anything. She spoke, "Major you should close the door you know. Anyone can enter your house otherwise. Hii Bunty!" Shravan smacked Bunty's head, "It's because of this idiot." Bunty angrily spoke, "I take time to meet you. I travel to Delhi to meet you. You don't even appreciate it. Why are you so cruel!" Avni came out from her room listening to the commotion. Suman sat on the nearby chair, "Bunty when I met you last time and asked if you were in contact with Shravan why did you refuse?" Shravan spoke before Bunty could defend, "Yes, Bunty you should have given her my number. We wasted so many years because of you!" Bunty eat the jalebi in his mouth quickly and said, "This is good Miyan, put the blame on me and run away! Didn't you tell me not to give your contacts to anyone even your friends." Avni spoke, "Yes, Bunty but don't you know that Suman is bhai's special... I mean best friend. She was an exception to the rule." Bunty laughed at it and gave Avni a jalebi. Shravan shot daggers with his eyes at Avni and told her to bring some snacks. Suman too went with Avni to carry the snacks while Bunty arranged the living room like a home theater. Shravan bought some movies to watch.  While arranging the sofa's Bunty quipped, "You are still in love with her, right?" Shravan answeres, "True Love never fades Bunty. I am not interested in a romantic relationship right now because I actually don't know what's in her mind. One moment I feel like that yes maybe it is possible but the next moment I feel that it's just that she considers me a close friend. I wish to keep our friendship sacred. I want to cherish and nurture our friendship. I actually can't take a risk now." The girls returned with some snacks and tea. Suman passed a cup of ginger tea to Shravan. Taking the cup Shravan spoke, "You know right? I don't prefer drinking it." Suman gave an amused look, "My best friend used to love it. I don't remember anything about Major Malhotra" Shravan had been used to accepting defeat infront of Suman. He never felt like refusing her. Shravan sipped on the tea happily remembering their night out. They all enjoyed watching two movies, cracking jokes, discussing life. Bunty was the first one to leave and Suman was going to go when Shravan asked "Should I walk you out?" Suman giggled, "Look at yourself first,you can't walk properly and saying 'I'll walk you out'" Suman spoke mimicing his tone. Shravan sheepishly smiled and Suman left the place.

The next day was pretty busy for Suman as she had to look after the arrangements of her mother's birthday party. Shravan too went to the hospital for a check up and then dropped Avni to the airport as she wasn't able to take too many urgent leaves.

The next day Shravan called Suman, "Suman what should I wear for today's party? My black tuxedo or dark blue tuxedo?" 

"Shravan it's not a formal party but just a simple one. You should wear something comfortable. Wear your blue hoodie with the white fonts. It really suits you"

"As you say my commanding officer" Shravan felt happy that Suman even remembered the slightest things.

"I'll pick you tonight with Siddharth"

"Okay done! Bye"

Shravan was going to jump feeling happy when he realised that his leg wasn't perfect yet. He huffed and sat on the chair picking up his small smiley ball.

The evening soon arrived and Shravan got ready and left his house. Before leaving he checked his hair and for the first time felt sad that they were short.

As he entered the Tiwari house he saw Suman wearing a beautiful white gown with dark blue flowers all over it. She looked like a fairy. Shravan was left awestruck looking at her. Suman noticed this and snapped her fingers at him and he dreamily replied, "Enchantress". Suman could feel her cheeks turning pink and pulled him carefully "Let's go"

Suman and Kanchan sat in front while Sidharth and Shravan sat behind. The other family members drove in the other car. They all reached the venue and were heaping praises for the wonderful decor.

The party included 40-50 people including some relatives. people from Anjali's school, etc. As Shravan couldn't help much he was playing with the kids. One of them pulled Shravan's cheeks calling him wonderful. Suman had seen this scene and felt happy looking at Shravan's genuine laughter. 

The cake was cut and everything was speaking sweet words about Anjali. Suman stood next to Shravan and had a smile as bright as the moon on her face. As the mic passed to Shravan he spoke about how Anjali was the best mother Suman could ever have, how she knew the best qualities in each person. He praised her for being a strong woman and always supporting her family. As soon as Shravan had started speaking some people started discussing 'isn't he that Devraj's son who killed Colonel?' Suman and Shravan both heard it. Shravan passed on the mic to Suman. Suman took the mic and spoke. "Every girl's role model is her father. My father too is my role model. I always speak about him but I rarely do speak about my mother. It's because she knows me well enough to understand my words through my eyes. People always say look at her Suman Tiwari- Brigadier's grandaughter, Colonel's Daughter but I have always been waiting to be called as Mrs. Anjali Tiwari's daughter. My father gave me inspiration but it was my mother who supported me. She has seen a lot of ups and downs in life but she always made sure that they don't affect us. She is the one who made sure that I learn the good things. She has some magic in her, every time I feel weak she comes and motivates me to be stronger. She is the best one in the world. Like I said, I don't have to speak much about her she understands me well" Anjali's eyes were filled with tears, looking at them Suman spoke, "I don't want tears in your eyes Maa. I just want you to smile and enjoy your life. If Papa would have been hear we would've told you not to cry and that he was proud of you" Anjali hugged Suman and patted her back. Suman took the mic again, "Today I would like to speak about something else too. Years before Shravan my best friend, a reputed Major in army at present made a silly mistake and he took the courage to apologize in front of the whole school. Today I take this opportunity to ask for his forgiveness and clear a stupid misunderstanding you'll have. Mr. Devraj Malhotra Shravan's father was never the culprit for my father late Colonel Vijay Mohan Tiwari's death. Uncle was innocent. Even today I hear people blaming him but believe me he has no fault in it. I had known uncle and Shravan but still didn't believe them. I refused to believe them. Their life took a drastic change after this and somewhere in this we all are responsible for it. I am sorry for being arrogant and rude to you Shravan. I should have given you a chance to speak out. I am.. " Before Suman could continue Shravan took the mic, "Sorry for the disturbance guys. You'll can enjoy the food." Suman unable to control herself put her head over Shravan's left shoulder carefully and weeped. She honestly was very sad about it when Avni told her but when the people started gossiping it today she felt like letting her emotions flow. All guests were looking at Suman. Realising the situation Kanchan asked everyone to enjoy the food. Shravan took Suman aside and said, "You didn't have to say it aloud Sumo."

While both of them started walking towards the small artificial stream Suman spoke, "Shravan when people started speaking ill about you I honestly couldn't control myself."

"Sushhh... that's alright. I haven't seen you this emotional except that unfortunate day" Shravan confessed. He too was feeling emotional and had avoided meeting her eyes at first. He decided to take the situation in his hands. "Suman with the way you laid your head on my shoulder people are thinking we are a couple" Shravan laughed.

They headed towards the foot of a small bridge over the stream. Suman maintained a long pause and said, "Aren't we?"

Shravan stood at his spot bewildered while Suman kept walking till the mid of bridge. Her heart was beating faster than ever and a part of mind asked her to be positive while the other one reprimanded her of her stunt. She feared loosing Shravan forever. Shravan called Suman, "Wait Sumo." He quickly reached the mid of bridge and said, "Is that a proposal?" He had a smile plastered over his face while his heart was thumping loud.

"I'll accept the fact Shravan I am not good at this confession thing. I honestly hoped for a better one.."

Shravan interrupted her, "You and your proposal both are perfect!"

"Mr. Malhtora the answer to my question still isn't clear " Suman spoke with anticipation.

"It's obviously yes my idiot" Shravan spoke smiling.

That's it for today guys!

Extremely sorry for being late😭

Do like and comment your thoughts! 

I honestly don't like saying this but please do not copy this story!

You can read about it here. Thanks to Alina for bringing this to my notice.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5162464

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

You may imagine the bridge like this!

alina.b thumbnail

Gahhhh I can't stop smiling like an idiot! This was so cute! I love how Suman stood up for Shravan. That was really sweet. Lol I also like how Avni and Bunty keep pulling Suvan's legs 😆 The proposal at the end is something you would expect from Suman lol so straightforward. I'm glad that both of them are very clear about their feelings. This is a relationship that is based on friendship so there is a lot of trust and understanding between them. Lovely chapter! Can't wait for more!! 

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

You may imagine the bridge like this!

Lol, no joke but this is exactly how I was picturing it except it was night-time in my imagination. When you mentioned the bridge, idk why I thought someone was going to fall 😆 so I was like oh nooo but it's all good and all are safe lol 🤣