Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update Lavy!😍 Absolutely love your light-hearted chapters. Dil ko sukoon sa milta hai! Keep up the good work. 

Waiting intently for the next.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bucky

Awesome update Lavy!😍 Absolutely love your light-hearted chapters. Dil ko sukoon sa milta hai! Keep up the good work. 

Waiting intently for the next.

Thanks a lot Bucky!🤗 

Apki comment padkar hame accha laga!❤️

Will post the next one soon!

Mahekbhalla4 thumbnail

Please update soon.😊

Edited by Mahekbhalla4 - 4 years ago
Mahekbhalla4 thumbnail

Edited by Mahekbhalla4 - 4 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahekbhalla4

Please update soon.😊

Will update soon!👍🏼

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Chapter 9

"I'll accept the fact Shravan I am not good at this confession thing. I honestly hoped for a better one.."

Shravan interrupted her, "You and your proposal both are perfect!"

"Mr. Malhtora the answer to my question still isn't clear " Suman spoke with anticipation.

"It's obviously yes my idiot" Shravan spoke smiling.

"Shravan is this real? I honestly am not able to believe it!"Suman said while catching Shravan's left hand.

"It is real! Should I pinch you?" said Shravan with a twinkle in his eyes.

Suman went near and carefully placed her head on his left shoulder and wrapped her one arm around his left side. A soft smile was present on her lips, "I wished I coulde hug you Shravan! Our relationship is so different from others."

Shravan held her face in his left hand and spoke, "Yes, it's different but perfect for both of us! And about the hug thing, you can't hug me but kiss me." Suman punched his arm lightly and laughed, "You're pretty fast Fraud Malhotra." Shravan too laughed and said, "I know I am. But Sumo how did you know about it?" Suman looked at him with a bit of surprise, "Oh God Shravan! From when did you turn shy? Anddd.... what is that 'it'?" 

"Sumo stop teasing me! And I am waiting for an answer"

"Well chill down Romeo. Your feelings are very much present in your eyes and actions all the time. Avni and Bunty too keep dropping hints every now and then. But it wasn't even that easy, I feared that you would reject me because you wanted some cool girl for you. But that day when Avni said I was your special friend I felt that my feelings were reciprocated. I was thinking of a good proposal but ended up asking it in a question" Suman giggled after thinking about their unique proposal.

"I earlier was thinking of killing this two idiots but I am going to thank them ow! I wish I would have proposed you years before, we wasted so many years!" Shravan spoke with a hint of regret for wasting the valuable time.

"Years before?"

"Yup. I wanted to propose you 7 years before itself but stopped myself when you said that you weren't interested in relationship at that time."

"All that happens, happens for good Shravan. I would have honestly rejected your proposal at that time. I would have accepted it later. I realised I was IN LOVE with you after you left Bhopal. I always felt an empty space when you weren't here. You know what, after you left I watched so many movies, all your favorites. I started watching cricket intently. At the age of 22 I even got drunk once. I wanted to be the perfect girl for you, I somehow knew we would meet!"

"Whoa girl! You got drunk?"

"Yup I did. And the experience is unforgettable. I was on a vacation from army and went to Kanchan's best friend's birthday party. The party had loud music, alcohol and everything I wasn't fond of. I saw a boy with a red hoodie and I instantly thought about you. He was dancing with a girl who had a wine glass in her hand. I thought that you too would party with the same type of girl instead of me. So I went to the counter and gulped down 3 shots. I don't remember much but Kancha brought back me home. She had a big time giving an excuse at home. I never dared to to touch alcohol again" Suman spoke with a laugh remembering the night.

Shravan laughed at her and then spoke with a serious tone "Next time you get drunk I will be by your side."

They walked on the grass for some time holding each other's hands, their palms fit in each others hand as if they were made for it. Both didn't speak a word but understood that both of them were living the moment, enjoying the newly discovered relationship. Breaking the silence Shravan spoke, " If our fate wouldn't have been good we wouldn't have met again. Our luck is really good!". Suman stopped walking and looked in Shravan's eyes, "Fate has a huge role but we are UNITED BY LOVE. If we weren't in love we wouldn't have given each other another chance." Shravan nodded, "As you say my commanding-officer." and saluted her with left hand though! Suman's phone rang with the 'Khairiyat tune'. It was Kanchan calling them for dinner, Suman told her that she would come soon. As she kept her mobile in her clutch she met Shravan's eyes, they held amusement. Suman raised her eyebrow to which Shravan teased her, "Ringtones change with time?" Suman smiled and said, "Someone's choice did. If we don't get dinner now Dadu will kill us. There will be no Shravan and hence no ringtone. Come."

Both of them got their plates and Suman was filling the plates when she saw Burritos. She happily screamed, "Burritossssssss. But I didn't order them." Shravan came close to her ear and said, "Your amazing brand new boyfriend did by asking Kanchan to add it to the menu." Suman looked at the surroundings and found zero attention. She stood on her tiptoes and quickly placed a kiss on Shravan's cheek, "A reward from your commanding officer" Shravan was looking at her with so much love that Suman snapped her fingers. Shravan came out of his dreamland "Is that how you reward all officers?" Shravan joked.

"Not all but one specific officer"

Both of them had their dinner and went to their respective homes.

Next Day-

At 7.00 am Suman's mobile started ringing. Kanchan ignored it but when it rang again Kanchan left her bed to pick it. She sleepily spoke, "Suman is in the bathroom. She'll call later." As she was about to cut the call Suman came out from the bathroom she saw Kanchan talking to someone on her phone, "Who is it Kancha?"

"Major Shravan Malhotra. Why did he join army? He didn't wake up on time earlier and now is disturbing my beautiful sleep, Why is the whole world against my sleep"

Suman took the mobile from Kanchan's hand asking her to stop talking go back to sleep.

"What happened Shravan?Why did you call me?"

"Don't I have the right to call my girlfriend? Anyway come to my house right now! I am not able to wear my shoulder support."

"Why did you remove it. Didn't your home health nurse Aman come today?"

"Why should I call him now when I have my own people to take care of me" Shravan spoke with a  mild sulky tone hearing the name of his nurse.

"Shravan you need real medical treatment for your wounds. I'll always be there with you whenever you need me but as a moral, emotional support. I can't bandage your major physical wounds, I am no health care professional"

Understanding her words Shravan spoke"Ok boss. But still come over my house. I can't find any other logical reason now"

"Shravan! Are you finding reasons to call me at your house? You're such a kid." Suman laughed at Shravan's childish behavior.

"You're coming?" Shravan spoke with a cheerful tone.

"Ofcourse idiot. Correction-  My idiot. You could have simply called me instead of this drama. "

"Yes Miss I am Perfect. I'll wait for you."

After some time the door of Malhotra house opened even before Suman could ring the bell. Looking at bags Shravan asked, "What's this?" 

"The material for sewaiyaan. Someone loves them"

"Really?! Come in let's make it." Suman came in and entered the kitchen.

As Shravan helped her take out the items and then was keeping the pan for heating when Suman spoke "No you aren't going to ruin it! "

"Ohhh... please. I am a very good cook. You can ask anyone."

"I don't believe you Fraud Malhotra" Suman spoke suppressing a giggle. She knew Shravan never liked being called down and she loved teasing him.

Shravan understood that she was playing with him "I don't care. Can you cook? You've to prove yourself as I can't cook with this" Shravan pointed at his shoulder.

Suman started making the sewaiyan while Shravan sat on the counter adoring Suman.

He suddenly asked "Why did you deicide to make sewaiyaan today?"

"Because the route to a Malhotra's heart is through food. And I wish to win over a Malhotra's heart"

"Sorry but you're wrong. You can't win something which has been already given to you" Shravan spoke while bringing a spoon and bowl to eat the sewaiyaan.

"That's such a cheesy line" 

"But better than your sewaiyaan" Shravan spoke while eating the sewaiyaan.

"Is it so? Then I won't give you even a spoon of it." 

"Sorry sorry I accept my mistake please give me sewaiyaan. They are wonderful"

"That's like a good boy" Suman said pulling his cheeks. Suman wondered if her whole life is going to be like this, beautiful.

"Shravan when should we inform our families?" Suman asked.

"We should wait for some time. I have faith in us but we can't involve our families at the moment. They have relationships older than us and we honestly can't risk it. I hope and feel that no major problems will arise in between us, but if they do I don't want our families to be tensed situation. What do you think?"

Suman was in awe on how Shravan had matured with time. "I was thinking the same. Let's keep it to ourselves for some time."

"Yes. captain!" After some time Shravan spoke "Suman don't you think you deserve a better rank in army?" Shravan had this question in his mind for a long time especially after watching her great efficiency at work.

"Shravan I feel I deserve a higher rank but you know army still is growing towards equal rights. It's improving but we still need time for women to be given ranks the way male officers are given. I am happy serving my country irrespective of the rank. Papa always told me that life in army wasn't going to be easy but I had been ready for it since the time I thought of joining army"

"India needs selfless people like you Sumo" Shravan spoke in a serious tone while Suman smiled at him.

_________

The next 3 weeks had been quite busy for the Tiwari family as Kanchan got married. Shravan was usually found in Tiwari house helping Suman with whatever he could. Kanchan's wedding was a huge affair. The relation between Tiwaris and Malhotras had eased out. They were back to being good family friends. Suman was going to join army in 4 days.

Morning at Malhotra house-

Shravan woke up at 5.30 am to join Suman for a jog. His legs had healed completely over the span of month and he loved jogging with Suman. As he came out he found Dadu was tying his shoe lace and Suman was nowhere to be seen. He asked Dadu, ""Where is Suman? Is she inside?"

Dadu replied "She left midnight itself. She might have messaged you."

That's it for today.

I feel something is missing in this chapter. It didn't turn out to be like what I had expected.

Do comment your thoughts!

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome update! I thought it was so adorable! The confession was sweet yet simple...not over done at all! I didn't think anything was missing. I like how Shravan asked about the rank thing...it's good that he is aware. But, where did Suman go all of a sudden 😭 will she miss Kancha's wedding? Waiting for the next update! ❤️ Dil khush ho gaya with this chapter. I loved it! 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Awesome update! I thought it was so adorable! The confession was sweet yet simple...not over done at all! I didn't think anything was missing. I like how Shravan asked about the rank thing...it's good that he is aware. But, where did Suman go all of a sudden 😭 will she miss Kancha's wedding? Waiting for the next update! ❤️ Dil khush ho gaya with this chapter. I loved it! 

Thanks Alina!❤️ This comment actually lit my night!

Well Kancha already got married😆 I am not good at writing marriage stuff😆

Maybe Saheb proposed Suman and so she left with him🤣

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Thanks Alina!❤️ This comment actually lit my night!

Well Kancha already got married😆 I am not good at writing marriage stuff😆

Maybe Saheb proposed Suman and so she left with him🤣

Wait what??? How did I miss that part 😆 I guess you didn't give bechari Kancha that much footage on her big day 😭 I think this chapter was fabulous! I like how sweet and light-hearted the chapters are because I'm here gushing and smiling like an idiot lol please no Saheb + Suman...Shravan will say Meri Suman to Saheb and beat him up lol 

Credit: Kamya_03 from Tenor 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Wait what??? How did I miss that part 😆 I guess you didn't give bechari Kancha that much footage on her big day 😭 I think this chapter was fabulous! I like how sweet and light-hearted the chapters are because I'm here gushing and smiling like an idiot lol please no Saheb + Suman...Shravan will say Meri Suman to Saheb and beat him up lol 

Credit: Kamya_03 from Tenor 

Thanks Alina! Your words made me smile like anything☺️

Will give Kanchan some footage in the next chapter😆

That gif is hilarious😆

How about Saheb turning into a very renown business with a NGO so Suman gets impressed and runs away with him?🤣

Then Shravan will beat  him to death and end up in jail.

Kahani khatam... Suman will remain a widow(due to Saheb) even though unmarried throughout her lifetime😆