Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarshadThakker thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

And as far as the reruns go they mostly air recent/new episodes so nothing interesting there......

nirma977 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iselver

I think I get what you mean......episodes 281-300 were incredibly dark (yes even the kapil dev special episode was dark) not wierd but dark.....like not disturbingly dark but unsettlingly dark....the BGM, the camera angle.....the spooky dark undertone-d music......those 20 episodes were awesome but it somehow felt different......like it was still cid,but didn't feel like it.....but still better then post 2005 episodes  

No offense meant to anyone who liked episodes 281-300 and did not find it disturbing.....even I liked these episodes.....but it felt really different......just voicing out my opinion  over here 

Yes and along with that if i give an example of the 2003 episode the elusive bomber,the transition between scenes felt forced and not a smooth one and also the side actors looked low budget compared to 2000-2002 episodes😂😂

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

I'm officially bypassing my own 394 post restrictions to take part in this conversation.......@Nirma977 I don't know about elusive bomber......I've seen it and it has weak side characters.............but whenever people talk about weak characters/storylines in cid golden episodes only one case comes to my mind......case of the invisible murderer (episode 265-266 aka photocell murder) I found that whole premise silly 

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 3 years ago
HarshadThakker thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirma977

Yes and along with that if i give an example of the 2003 episode the elusive bomber,the transition between scenes felt forced and not a smooth one and also the side actors looked low budget compared to 2000-2002 episodes😂😂

Lol.....I agree

They are re-airing D-S track

I can't get heartbroken by watching this agian

I've noticed since yesterday that the rerun timings are extended (3 hours) but they're still airing the recent episodes

They're airing Nakul returns 

When will Sony realise that what we really need is the old episodes?

They'll atleast get good TRP by airing the old episodes

Stupid sony people