Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Does anyone else think bondita's gonna help ani convince women to use public toilet??😳

me

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

Hi indira 

Again same he is lawyer they are taught ti handle such situation though i think he get will more clarity when himself starts practicing and see the world as it is - grey. Right now its seems like he knows only two shade of spectrum - black and white. But he really needs to learn that every situation is not so simple and there will many situation that will test his patience but he will have to keep his calm of he really genuinely wants to bring a change . He will have yo understand minds of people and their point of view before acting . On this respect there was this dialogue that binoy tell him about for bringing the change first he has to go in between the people who constitute the existing society and understands their mindset . He can't do that by sitting in a welk furnished comfy room .

There is long bumpy road ahead for Rudhita and bondita is ready to trust now its upto Anirudh whether or not he will reliaze his folly and act upon it. He needs do it 

yes I think as he gets older and more mature ...they’ll make him more patient . And once he starts working as a lawyer he’ll learn those skills....Also I think at the moment they had to make him stubborn, head strong and argumentative...then only would he have got his family to let bondita stay in the house as his wife. If he was softer then he would have probably buckled under the pressure put by his father to send boni  back to the village ... and I also think he’ll soon realise that shouting at boni only frightens her and that he has to use a softer approach.  But anyway  let’s enjoy their journey 😀

Edited by Indira1211 - 4 years ago
aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Our ani babu has a long way to go 

Aakhir pehle apne zamindar wala rootba chodna hoga tabhi na app sudhaar la Painge ani babu

It's going to be a long and beautiful journey on this show