Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

True!! Ani really needs some anger management lessons. He just bursts out at people if they don't agree with him without hearing what the other person has to say.

Maybe makers have intentionally kept it that way, otherwise ani would have been a too good to be true character. His anger issues make him more human. Gradually they may show him controlling his anger

It s not about being human its about him being a barrister these people are taught to tackle toughest of situation while our guy keeps snapping at slightest provocation. Its high time he starts acting like a barrister 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Aj itna khaali kyun hai EDT

😭😭 main hi dekhkar main hi discuss kar rahi hun khud ke saath lag raha hai🤣

Sab kahan chale gaye?🤔 jaldi ssogaye kya

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

It s not about being human its about him being a barrister these people are taught to tackle toughest of situation while our guy keeps snapping at slightest provocation. Its high time he starts acting like a barrister 

True he is a barrister and he should know to put his point clearly across people with good arguments rather than shouting.

But i think he is frustrated right now, like there is no one understanding his point of view. His baba and kaka also made fun of his thoughts. Earlier when anirudh was shown i didn't think he would have this much anger issues. He seemed to be quite a happy go lucky guy. But maybe all this negativity around him is taking a toll on him. Nobody understands him, like they either make fun of him or call it his fitoor. In London, he has seen a different world. I don't think gender equality is something anybody had to fight for there. So for him its a common thing as he has grown there. But here when he speaks of it, people look at him like he is mad. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

he’s still very young, and...And he likes having his own way...So he’s also impatient..if he says something and he’s right  , he wants it done and people must accept it..he’s also usually right .. so in most cases when he’s right he doesn’t like people arguing with him.. that’s why he ends up shouting at bondita...But he will soon learn some patience I think...😀.. and regarding him having his own way...if he’s wrong he accepts graciously and finds a solution  e.g. when bonis mom told him that she can’t come live at his house due to her self respect he understood and didn’t argue..he found a way to explain to bondita...But yes ...he can be more gentle ...but I suppose that’s how they’ve written him at the moment ..he’s strong and confident and is very straight forward ...he doesn’t back out of his decisions ...

bhshre95 thumbnail

Does anyone else think bondita's gonna help ani convince women to use public toilet??😳

Amphitrite thumbnail

😭😭 main hi dekhkar main hi discuss kar rahi hun khud ke saath lag raha hai🤣

Sab kahan chale gaye?🤔 jaldi ssogaye kya

Chill Shre 

Ajayenge

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Indira1211

he’s still very young, and...And he likes having his own way...So he’s also impatient..if he says something and he’s right  , he wants it done and people must accept it..he’s also usually right .. so in most cases when he’s right he doesn’t like people arguing with him.. that’s why he ends up shouting at bondita...But he will soon learn some patience I think...😀.. and regarding him having his own way...if he’s wrong he accepts graciously and finds a solution  e.g. when bonis mom told him that she can’t come live at his house due to her self respect he understood and didn’t argue..he found a way to explain to bondita...But yes ...he can be more gentle ...but I suppose that’s how they’ve written him at the moment ..he’s strong and confident and is very straight forward ...he doesn’t back out of his decisions ...

Hi indira 

Again same he is lawyer they are taught ti handle such situation though i think he get will more clarity when himself starts practicing and see the world as it is - grey. Right now its seems like he knows only two shade of spectrum - black and white. But he really needs to learn that every situation is not so simple and there will many situation that will test his patience but he will have to keep his calm of he really genuinely wants to bring a change . He will have yo understand minds of people and their point of view before acting . On this respect there was this dialogue that binoy tell him about for bringing the change first he has to go in between the people who constitute the existing society and understands their mindset . He can't do that by sitting in a welk furnished comfy room .

There is long bumpy road ahead for Rudhita and bondita is ready to trust now its upto Anirudh whether or not he will reliaze his folly and act upon it. He needs do it 

bhshre95 thumbnail

😆😆 i m chilled only was just joking😆

Anyway Chalo bye 🤗i am going to sleep now had a really tiring day today

Vaise thumbnail

Does anyone else think bondita's gonna help ani convince women to use public toilet??😳

.                                                                         Me too

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

today episode was good but no rudhita scenes😭

btw i loved bondita & kaka today.both were ⭐️

of the episode

I liked alot whenever bondita questions 

how sweety she said "agar baba itne pahunche hue aur siddh hain go apna totka apne liye kyun nahi istmal kar lete"😆

Her mind is very sharp & kaka today he rocked the episode😎

Binoy shocked that how kaka give tabeez to bondita for her success.

i hope one day bondita, kaka & aniruddh come together & throw saudamini out of roy choudhary mansion.