Barrister Babu EDT| 31/03/20| - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

I would have loved if the scene of bondita trying to hide the drawing was with rakshas babu😈😆

How much I'd have loved to watch that happening.. 

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Only me watching live today🤔🤣

Itna sannata kyun hai aaj?

Haan yaar. Main toh meri Maa ke kaam se gayi thi. But baaki Kahan gaye? Laali and Sujz Kahan hai??

mayu.x thumbnail

Mini- mai khud bail gadi bhijvaungi tumhare liye

Bon- shotti?

Don't know why i found this really funny🤣

I was like don't worry mini, ani will take her in car

That too proudly after making her a Barrister.. 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: merryyura

Haan yaar. Main toh meri Maa ke kaam se gayi thi. But baaki Kahan gaye? Laali and Sujz Kahan hai??

Yup aaj bohot khali hai EDT. In the morning i hadn't watched properly, had skipped few scenes, so watched again😆 and then whole day was hectic, abb aayi toh yahan koi nahi🤣

bhshre95 thumbnail

Mini said today- tumhare jaane ke baad main fir se anirudh ke dil mein jagah banalungi.

Has she accepted the fact that ani has thrown her out of his dil then??🤔😆

Amphitrite thumbnail

Aj itna khaali kyun hai EDT

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Anirudh gets angry way too soon. The way he was in the verge of snapping in the last scene.  He is  a lawyer fir heaven sake lawyer are known for their way with words and keeping calm in tough situation  writers needs to work on this aspect of a character who is a barrister 

mayu.x thumbnail

Mini said today- tumhare jaane ke baad main fir se anirudh ke dil mein jagah banalungi.

Has she accepted the fact that ani has thrown her out of his dil then??🤔😆

Chalo bhai, subconsciously hi sahi Mini ne accept toh kiya atleast ki Ani ke Dil se out ho chuki hai woh. ðŸ˜Ž

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

Anirudh gets angry way too soon. The way he was in the verge of snapping in the last scene.  He is  a lawyer fir heaven sake lawyer are known for their way with words and keeping calm in tough situation  writers needs to work on this aspect of a character who is a barrister 

True!! Ani really needs some anger management lessons. He just bursts out at people if they don't agree with him without hearing what the other person has to say.

Maybe makers have intentionally kept it that way, otherwise ani would have been a too good to be true character. His anger issues make him more human. Gradually they may show him controlling his anger

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

Chalo bhai, subconsciously hi sahi Mini ne accept toh kiya atleast ki Ani ke Dil se out ho chuki hai woh. ðŸ˜Ž

Yup and hearing it from mini herself who was once like mujse zyada kisiko pyar kar sakta hai kya anirudh gives soo much sukoon. Bondita and his samaj seva are slowly removing mini from ani's mind