Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MadhuGupta

You written very nice. Waiting next part. 

tq

vanajaragna thumbnail
vanajaragna thumbnail

Chapter 10

Kalpi let out loud sigh " finally a day finished ,can't see raghav and pakhi together, tomorrow I'll resign this job and search other one,I will come to the office when raghav make gauri mom understand our love,if she didn't change her decision till last I'll leave raghav life and Mumbai too" 

Kalpi come out from her trance " oh..kalpi doesn't you leave I thought you were, OK come we will go together to chawl ,I want confess my marriage with raghav to kamla ma ,I didn't tell her till now I'm sure she will feel happy for me ,doesn't it kalpi??" 

" yeah..she will happy for you" kalpi said with fake smile, and thought ssdlt " you didn't left Anyone for ne pakhi,always ready to snatch my loved one first mera aai now meri pathi, I think you'll be happy only with my beloved one " 

" kalpi where you lost?? You know day after tomorrow meri shaati ho,for that I want to go to shopping, you have accompany me,you me kamla ma will go together,but kalpi I want a help from you" 

" help from me?? " frowned kalpi

" yeah..you know kalpi shaadi ke baad me and Raghav will go to honeymoon na,I'm confused kalpi where should I go ?? Paris?? Switzerland?? " 

Kalpi want to slap pakhi right there right now,how dare she ?? She is talking her honeymoon with my husband? He is my husband?? If she touch my raghav I'll kill her ,I promised pakhi 

Why can't you ask this to your would be,

He is so romantic Kalpi,he can't even wait for marriage today he asked me sign the marriage certificate I wonder if he doesn't able to wait for shaadi how will he wait for honeymoon, suharaat ,oh..I never thought raghav will be this much romantic

Sign?? Marriage certificate?? What are you saying pakhi

Yeah ..kalpi he already made register marriage certificate, I signed it now I'm Mrs. Raghav singhania.. He is my husband, this rituals ,and engagement everything is just for formalities we were already married

First me..now pakhi!! But marriage certificate no..way raghav is up to something, thought kalpi with confusion

Pakhi do you read the papers??

Nooo...why should I ?? There is no need for reading the papers? I believe raghav

I'm sure pakhi you didn't signed the marriage papers,  I wonder what was the papers?? Thought kalpi with pouted lips 

Kalpi come let's go. We are getting late

Mom ,now every kapoor's properties are belong to us,we can do whatever we want,they are penniless now,they're in road tomorrow, I'll do anything for you min but marrying pakhi is unacceptable for me plss reconsider it!! 

No..raghav making kapoor's are penniless doesn't enough for me,I want them to suffer like I do last few years,let's don't talk about it ,your and pakhi marriage is fixed that's final

What the hell is this?? Saying so Sammy through marriage invitation at Raghav feet,I just went Delhi for project  but you spoiled everything in this days,I thought you were in love with kalpi that you forget about your revenge,but now..I was wrong you didn't love her,it's just your ziddy to make her yours ,

Shut up !! Who the hell are you to talk to my son like this?? Gauri yelled at Sammy 

Son?? Sammy stare raghav with confusion and awaited for his answer 

Yeah sammg she is my mom,and that's true the kapoor's killed my dad she witnessed for that ,I doesn't want revenge on kapoor's samny not this way but my mom ,I just can't go against her words almost after lot of years I saw her,my body boiled in anger when she said everything to nme,now what you want me to do now? 

So you're choosing your mom over kalpi who give you happiness, love ,more over don't forget she is your wi...

I didn't forget it Sammy, Raghav interpreted him,I don't forget anything I know how she meant to me but noe I'm helpless, i am unable to di anything on my wish 

I just don't want hear anything from you raghav,and mark my words our friendship broke right when you chooses your mom over my sister my baby sister kalpi ,tomorrow you'll get my resignation letter 

Before he goes ,he stopped in mid way and roared don't forget that raghav your spoiling not only your life but kalpi's,pakhi's ..you're destroying your future because of your stupid revenge ,I agree you through lot of emotions at past but we can't change that,but future it's in your hand ,you're ruining it..good bye Mr.raghav singhania

" kamla ma " shouting so pakhi ran and hugged kamla ma with happily," kamla ma I'm so happy,gusee what happened?? " ," arre pakhi beta what happened, why are you look like overwhelming?? Is something happened?? " ," something?? That's not something ma it's my destination finally mera shaadi fixed with raghav that too day after tomorrow ,my romeo ,want to shout this world that I'm Raghav singhania's wife" ,without saying anything kalpi walks into the home and laid on the bed ," day after tomorrow?? " asked kamla ma with confusion," you know what kamla ma he is so hurry for marriage ,he just can't wait so I agreed " ," I'm so happy for you beta ,finally your marriage fixed with your loved one " kamla hugged pakhi happily," aur kamla for shaadi kiloye mein shopping chantha thoon,I want you to accompany me after all I'm your daughter " ," of course beta we will go tomorrow " ,kalpi felt her heart ache she buried her face into cushions and sobs silently

" should I call her or not?? What if she ask me about mom?? I didn't made her understand?? She is adamant at her decision??  No raghav ,she doesn't feel happy it's better stay away from her rather hurting her further " thought raghav while scrolling his mobile ,with uncontrollable depression he throw his iPhone on the floor which shattered into pieces just like his heart now

Kalpi phone continuously vibrating with name if "Sammy sir" ,she doesn't anger at him at the same doesn't want to discuss anything about her life which is already messed up,other side her aai classes to pakhi how to impress her husband with cooking on the mobile which highly irritates her,at the sane give unbearable pain to her already broken heart

Raghav stares his screensaver which is his and kalpi lovely images,he caress her face through his index finger, their lovely memorable moments ,after all there is no one can steal his memory with kalpi not even his mom  

Next morning

Kalpi all set to got office with the determination of resign the job ASAP, " aai ,mein chanthi hoon!" ,kamla exclaimed " aur kalpi beta Pakhi want us to go with her for shaadi ke shopping, doesn't you come??" ,kalpi thought desperately " you doesn't notice my red puffy eyes due to uncontrollable crying instead of consoling me she wants me to accompany her daughter pakhi so called shaadi ke shopping " ," kalpi beta where are you lost??" ," no where aai,I doesn't felt like to come you go with pakhi bye aai" ," not fare kalpi you are like my sissy ,it's my very memorable moments of my life I went you there with me at every stage of marriage " pakhi complained who is just entered in the chawl 

Other side raghav felt isolated without Kalpi," why she is didn't come office ,does she is planning anything?? " raghav come out from his trance once he heard ssmmy outburst " here my resignation letter Mr. Singhania " ," do you really think I'll accept your so called resignation?? " ," neither you accept it or not I am leaving " ," wow!! You know Sammy instead of there with me your leaving me ??" ," what you want me to do Mr. Singhania, supporting you for your stupid marriage with pakhi? Or should I say it's just a plan that's not marriage as your already married man" roared Sammy at Raghav angrily 

Raghav taken back at his place as still now he doesn't witnessed anger Sammy, " you're my friend Sammy,what you want me to do when my mom put knife on her neck and threaten me by her words ,if I didn't marry pakhi then she will kill herself,you know Sammy I already got every single kapoor's properties under my mom name ,she is adamant at her place I have only one day Sammy, as a friend I thought you will understand me and help Me to get out off from this stupid marriage, but you want to leave me,it's ok Sammy ,no one here to help me " finally a single tear fell on raghav cheeks 

Sammy embraced raghav tightly " I'm sorry raghav,don't stress yourself I'm there na we will plan something " 

Precap: Raghav and Pakhi marriage.... Or  RagNa marriage

MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very nice update but i confused raghav can't marriage with pakhi because he is already married with kalpi on paper. Waiting next part. 

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuGupta

Very nice update but i confused raghav can't marriage with pakhi because he is already married with kalpi on paper. Waiting next part. 

you will know about it next update dear..but now I'm working some other story destiny to be each other one I left incomplete now I'm writing it after completing that I'll update it ...tq for reading madhu darling

vanajaragna thumbnail

tq madhu...before that have glimpses of destiny to be each other story after all it's has been long time that I updated

vanajaragna thumbnail

tq dear....

vanajaragna thumbnail
vanajaragna thumbnail

Tq Dearie's for reading..and your lovely comments

chavi12345 thumbnail