vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hay dearies

Suddenly this plot come into mind

This ss will be my imagination on EMA show...My EMA version

Chapter 1

Raghav,kalpi,pakhi,Sammy had their dinner after finishing their party

Kalpi thinks: what I heard raghav went lot of troubles at his childhood just like me the only difference is he don't have anyone in his life live like orphan and me I have everyone but still living like a orphan without knowing his pain I gave him lot of suffers no....I am not going to leave raghav for anyone not even for my aai....raghav is my everything his happiness is mine...I'LL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE HIM FEEL ALIVE HIS HAPPINESS IS MATTER TO ME

raghav holds kalpi hands under the table to bring her into sense 

Raghav asked through his eyes: kiya hua??

Kalpi nod her head in no

They finished their dinner with raghav and kalpi musti under the table

Pakhi: kalpi come I'll drop you to your home

Kalpi saw raghav and he hod his head and mouthed " don't go kalpi...stay with me" 

Kalpi: pakhi you go...I'll come after sometimes

Pakhi: with whom??

Kalpi: wO....wO....

Sammy: don't worry pakhi I'll drop her you can go now

Pakhi: (thinks) wow....how sweet of you Sammy sir you drop your Juliet and here this raghav didn't made any talk with didn't ready to give me a drive how rude....

Sammy: pakhi where you lost??

Pakhi : no where sir!!OK sir I sm leaving now...bye Sammy sir...bye raghav sir,kalpi take care

Saying that pakhi about to leave suddenly she took her phone and act like she is on call: what amar....but how will I come at this time..it's OK you see I'll take care of myself

Sammy: what happened pakhi??

Pakhi: ho my car repair gaye don't know I go to home now....after thinking sometimes... Raghav sir are....

Raghav: don't worry pakhi Sammy will drop you right Sammy??

Pakhi smiles fated after hearing raghav words

Pakhi: but sir Sammy sir have to drop kalpi

Sammy: don't worry pakhi I'll manage ,kdlpi you stay here I'll pick you up after dropping pakhi to her home

Kalpi nod her head in approval

After Sammy and pakhi left, raghav wrapped his arms around her waist started to nuzzling her neck

Kalpi: raghav sir...

Raghav: sir??

Kalpi: raghav 

Raghav: hmmm

Kalpi: tum kiya kare  raghav someone will see us

Raghav: no one is here kalpi ...only you and me

Hearing raghav words kalpi lowered her head with blush ...

Kalpi: raghav you became too naughty

Raghav: its because of you saying that raghav kissed kalpi neck 

Kalpi pushed raghav aside and ran to somewhere unexpectedly she went to raghav bedroom raghav ran behind her with lip bite

Raghav amused the scene front of him kalpi stares moon with smile her face is blooming in the moon light

Raghav: you're running from your raghav nor fare kalpi said Raghav with pout

Kalpi wrapped her arms around his neck " I am not going to running from you Raghav ,I am not going to leave at any situation not even for my family because I LOVE YOY raghav ,because you I feel alive you're the one who shows true lobe on me thank you for coming into my life raghav I'm so lucky to have you '" saying she hugged raghav tightly 

Raghav: no..kalpi it's ne who have to thank you for coming into my life, he about tell kalpi about his revenge plan but stopped " what if kalpi misunderstood me.,what if he leave me no I didn't going to tell her" 

Raghav: you didn't leave me na kalpi

Kalpi; no raghav why should I have to leave you ?? 

Raghav: no kalpi it's my fate you know my loved ones always leave me 

Kalpi want to tell raghav about her childhood past : no in this moments I want to compromise raghav if intekk him about my childhood I am sure he will feel more than worst

Kalpi: no...raghav nothing going to happen kalpi heart skipped a beat when he saw raghav eyes with tears 

Kalpi : come raghav ...kalpi lead raghav to his bed and make him laid on his back and laid besides him sideway 

While caressing raghav face: no raghav ididn't going to leave you,I just want you to believe me that whatever the situation I always be there for you

She started to kiss raghav on his forehead eyes cheeks,nose,...Raghav closed his eyes with pure bliss with the feeling of kalpi petal lips on his skin,raghav wrapped his arms around her waist and bring her more into him he lost his control when he felt her entire soft body on him ,caress his every part with hers,not want to control he started to caress kalpi bare waist 

Teraa meraa rishtaa hai kaisaa
Ik pal door gawaaraa nahi
Tere liye har roz hain jeete
Tujh ko diyaa meraa waqt sabhi
Koi lamhaa meraa naa ho tere binaa
Har saans pe naam teraa

How's this relationship of ours,

I don't like distance of even a moment

Every day, I live for you

All my time is for you..

There shouldn't be a moment of mine without you,

There is your name on every breath..

Tere liye hi jiyaa main

Khud ko jo yoon de diya hai

Teri wafaa ne mujh ko sambhaalaa

Saare ghamon ko dil se nikaala

Tere saath mera hai naseeb juDaa

Tujhe paa ke adhoora naa raha

For you, I lived

I have given myself (to you)

Your faith [actually means 'my love for you' here] took care of me

Took all the sorrows from (my) heart

With you my fate is attached,

Getting you, Nothing is incomplete (within me, I got completed)..

Soon the thin betsheets covered their naked body,They didn't know how when their dresses are went them naked,raghav kissed kalpi everywhere hungrily, some naughty bites which make kalpi moan in pain and pleasure,Raghav stopped his tracks " no...what if she regret it later,no raghav we have to stop it here itself " raghav saw kalpi who is eyes half closed because of the pleasure they went

Raghav: kalpi....Darling we have to stop it now

Kalpi: but raghav

Raghav: no kalpi I just scared what if you regret it later

Kalpi: no raghav I didn't

Raghav : no kalpi...we have to stop it now.. I want to claim you when I legally make you mine..

Kalpi eyes teared that raghav didn't claim her his 

Raghav: don't think I don't love you kalpi, I love so much kalpi that's the reason to stop it right now and tomorrow ....

Kalpi: tomorrow???

Other side Sammy about knock the door but stopped she he heard raghav and kalpi talking not wanting to disturb them Sammy left without saying anything

Raghav: let sleep together we will talk about this tomorrow OK Darling

Kalpi: but aai will he worried for me.

Raghav: no...worry Sammy already give her any excuses 

Kalpi eyes widened with shock : so you already planned everything

Raghav: not planned but I know my friend very well..now enough of talkings we have to sleep now, kalpi snuggled more into raghav and slept on his chest ,she slept in a few seconds on Raghav

Raghav" hope you will accept my surprise kalpi tomorrow, " thought raghav while caressing her hair lovingly

They didn't shared any physical desires they happy to have each other in their life ,they didn't need anyone ,they are completed with each other 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanajaragna thumbnail
vanajaragna thumbnail

😊

Surenderschnell thumbnail

Awesome  update and very interesting 

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surenderschnell

Awesome  update and very interesting 

tq dear

vanajaragna thumbnail

tq dear...

vanajaragna thumbnail

I didnt planned this ff before,so it's contain only little chapter sorry if its boring,tq for your supports and love

Chapter 2

As morning rays fell on singhania mansion which disturbed the lovely beautiful couple sleeps with a sudden rays hit kalpi snuggled more into Raghav chest and he wrapped his arms around her face and pull her more into him and he rubbed his cheeks with kalpi's " ouch " hissed kalpi," what happened kalpi??" Asked raghav naughtily ," your beard raghav it's hurt me go and get clean shave go " saying that kalpi pushed raghav " oh kalpi I didn't good look in clean shave na plsss adjust my bward"pleaded raghav ," you didn't even good now??" Kalpi pulled raghav legs which make his mouth opened in O shape " really you didn't find me good for your correction future to be Mrs. Raghav Singhania you will know how hot am I look at abs look at my arms " saying that raghav started to show his bare parts to Kalpi " you became more shameless raghav " saying that kalpi about to get off from bed but Raghav pulled her back to him but his romance session disturbed by kalpi phone ringing " shhh raghav aai is calling don't make noises OK " warned kalpi to raghav

" hello aai" before kalpi would continue further " kalpi beta tum kahaan ha ?? You didn't pick up my Mobile you know how we worried for you ?? " ,"aai...aai relax main raghav ..sir mansion mein hoon I'll come in 30 minutes " ," yeah I know kalpi you're there Sammy beta called me yesterday and told me that you have important work to do " kamla words bring smile on kalpi face and last night moments flashed in front of kalpi face seeing kalpi blushing face unable to control raghav started to leave butterfly kisses on kalpi neck to collarbone and kalpi glare at Raghav but her glaring didn't keep raghav away and finally kalpi let out loud moan " kalpi...kalpi where are you " asked kamla with worried, kalpi with hurriedly " aai I'll be back soon " without waiting for her reply kalpi disconnected their call

"Can't you see Mr. Singhania I'm talking to my aai what's the need to be romance that time??" Angered kalpi," can't you see Mrs. Singhania I'm craving for you here" said Raghav with same anger ,raghav words eased kalpi anger " run bhi na you start everywhere everytime but no I'm going to chawl will see you at office " saying that kalpi about to leave raghav caught her wrist " mat ja ho kalpi plsss" ," raghav I have to go you know it's morning I didn't went chawl yesterday night too" said Kalpi convincely ," but kalpi..." ," raghav look at me I'm here for you I'm always in your heart saying that she placed her palms on his chest where his heart beats in kalpi name chalk I am going now and I'll come office soon OK" hearing kalpi words raghav nod his head in OK  ,kalpi covered herself with sheets and left behind naked raghav without any glance she ran to washroom with blush

At chawl

" kamla you called kalpi na look she didn't came yet?? " asked vitthal angrily to kamla ," ha vitthal she said she came in thirty minutes but ..you know vitthal I said na there is lot of changes in kalpi I think she have someone in her heart " said kamla," you again started kamla I know about my rajkumari she didn't hide anything from me " roared vitthal," but vitthal I'm her mom I know her very well " before vitthal would say something kalpi asked " what you both talking aai papa seems like you both argue on something " ," oh rajkumari you came you know I didn't get sleep without you " saying that vittal hug kalpi with love " sorry papa I'm working on some important project you know na this deal more important to us there is lot of competition for this project because of that I worked hardly " kalpi felt bad for lying her Dada but she didn't have any other option " kalpi is right kamla" said by gauri ," taai I missed you " saying that kalpi hug gauri and gauri asked kalpi through her eyes" what happened yesterday night??" Kalpi just returned shy smile to gauri " always smile like this beta I prayed god for your happiness " said gauri other side kamla and vitthal smile to see gauri and kalpi bond

" I have to go office today plss prepare lunch for me" said Kalpi to kamla" no kalpi you didn't going to office today yesterday full night you worked " hearing kamla words gauri cough dramatically and asked " what kind of work you done at night kalpi beta " kalpi just saw floor with blush ,gauri murmured in kalpi ear" stop your blushing session kalpi air kamla fill found out your love with your boss" " taai tum bhi na just like him" ," him??" Asked gauri with confusion " of course my boss " said Kalpi with smile and went to washroom to freshen up...

At office

Raghav waited for kalpi eagerly " tum kahaan kalpi you didn't came yet?? What are you doing?? " raghav think impatiently, " may I come in sir???" Hearing someone voice on door without looking the person face raghav said " yeah..come in" when the person entered in " how many hours I'm waited for you you're late I'm here to see you early you didn't care for me " raghav asked while staring monitor with fake anger " I'm sorry raghav sir it's just today is heavy traffic that's why I'm late OK I'll pacify you don't worry " said pakhi with dreamily other side raghav eyes widened with shock when he heard the person talk " oh..pakhi " ," yes sir I'm pakhi you missed me na" ," oh...pakhi I'm sorry I ...I" not knowing what to say raghav just look here and there in this time pakhi thought " I know raghav you love me that's why you said that being caught you are looking here and there wow...my romeo became opening his love for me now a days " coming out from thoughts " it's OK sir leave it how is your party yesterday " hearing pakhi words raghav fell on kalpi thoughts and lost himself in it " I really enjoyed my moments only me and my love " said Raghav dreamingly pakhi eyes widened with surprise " love??? " hearing ker words raghav came out from his thoughts " wo...wo...it's nothing " pakhi thought" he enjoyed our dance together " their chain of talks disturbed when they heard knock on door " OK pakhi you go and do your work " gestured raghav with smile after Sammy came into cabin

Raghav asked Sammy with happy " Sammy you done everything na right??" ," yeah raghav i done whatever you said to me  they will be here in one hour " assured Sammy to raghav " but raghav...what if kalpi didn't agreed for this??" Continued raghav " no..Sammy I'm sure she will accept it even if she didn't I'll make her accept it" said Raghav with unknown fear 

At kapoor mansion 

" dad you know na this Khanna's project is more important to us not only us the construction who will get this project will be number one construction soon you know this project worth is more than 100 croros " prem said to sahil," yeah,I know prem don't worry we will vet this project only " assured sahil ," no dad singhania's construction is there ,they are always made trouble in our path and that too kalpi she is too brilliant dad she will help raghav every possible ways  that's why I told you offer her job letter here kapoor Construction but you didn't listened my words " roared prem in anger," don't worry if you want her to work for us I'll speak to kamla I'm sure she will make her to agree " said sahil ," do you really think dad she will agree?? No I know kalpi very well she didn't going to agree to work here and leave her I HAVE ANOTHER PLAN FOR HER "said prem with smirk playing on his lips

At singhania construction

" may I get in sir..." A person knocked raghav cabin door,without saw the person raghav said " yeah! Get in" sensing the person stands besides raghav without giving any glimpse of the person while working on his laptop " what you want ??" Asked raghav," raghav I'm kalpi this is not I expect from you ,idiot you just keep your work as your wife stupid" saying that kalpi about to leave but stopped when he held her wrist " oh...tum??" ," are you expecting someone other than me??" Asked kalpi with anger," no not all I'm expecting my gorgeous wife only come sit here " he points his lap ,kalpi just rolled her eyes " not now I have lot of work to do about Khanna's project " said Kalpi with professional tone," no kalpi you don't worry for that pakhi will handle it come now we will enjoy our moments together you know no one will saw us and hear us being my best friend Sammy changes the wall" saying that he pulls kalpi on his lap without any struggle kalpi settle herself on Raghav lap

" you know you're late??" Asked raghav ," yeah you know raghav I feel like aai mind my little doubt aayega " said Kalpi while making small size on kalpi finger ," for what??" Asked raghav while enjoying kalpi childish talk ,before kalpi could say anything raghav interpreted kalpi " OK OK.....now listen to me I have a surprise for you " said Raghav while caressing kalpi cheeks," SURPRISE!!!!!! "asked kalpi with excitement," that too two" ," two surprise for me plsss tell me raghav what's the surprise tell me Plsss" kalpi said with baby pout" kalpi don't make face like this otherwise I'll take to bed directly and believe me I'll do what I Lefty incomplete yesterday " said Raghav with lip bite " don't change topic now tell me my surprise " kalpi asked sternly, " OK first close your eyes first " ordered raghav to Kalpi," OK " said Kalpi she about to opened it " no cheating kalpi" warned raghav after sometimes raghav took one envelope in his hand and said " here your first  surprise" saying that raghav hand over kalpi an envelop 

Tears forms in her eyes when kalpi opened the envolpe give by Raghav " PROMOTION FOR MARKETING SUPERVISIOR" mumbled kalpi with tears ," no kalpi I don't want to see tears in your eyes " saying that he wipes tears on her cheeks, " but raghav you know na I don't want this promotion anymore I have you that's enought for me" said Kalpi with smile " no kalpi you're valuable to this post I'm happy and I'm sure you'll rock this" ,"but pakhi??" Asked kalpi with confusion, " I'll give her another job which she worth for it" assure raghav " no raghav let her be in that post Lekin tum use shaanadhar lagatha hain" kalpi said with anger look ,raghav " bilkul nahi you're more than worth for that post " saying that raghav started left butterfly kisses on kalpi neck, kalpi while Caressing raghav hair " kiya tum bhool gaye about my second surprise " said Kalpi " oh..yeah chalo",kalpi with confusion " kahaan??" Raghav answers " to conference room come we are getting late " saying that raghav and kalpi came out from cabin

Looking raghav come out from his cabin pakhi come to his way " hay raghav sir i made project for Khanna's project I just want you too check it out" said pakhi drooling on him which highly irritated kalpi to core,raghav about to leave but stopped when he heard pakhi words " sir you didn't noticed my dress you know I buy this for your choice only you said na that's dinner party you like blue with white that's why I wore this how am I looking raghav Sir?? " asked pakhi sheepishly kalpi clench her fist angrily " oh pakhi you looking beautiful as always " said Raghav with smile  ,kalpi opened her mouth in O shape " but pakhi I have no time for talks just have a important work you just keep the presentation on your laptop I'll check it later bye" saying that he left with kalpi," you looking beautiful as always Mrs. Singhania " said pakhi dreamingly

" looking beautiful " mimicked kalpi as Raghav " how darebyou Mr. Singhania she is drooling on you and you accompanied her that too front of me how dare you ??" Saying that she started to pinch raghav on his arms " ouch !!! Kalpi it's Hurting let her be kalpi at least she found me hot " saying that raghav make kalpi remembered today morning incident " look raghav I didn't like pakhi near at you stay away from her " saying that kalpi leave conference room 

At conference room

Kalpi hold raghav arms secured herself when she saw unknown faces on conference room with sammy ,raghav hold her hand and assured her " I'm here kalpi don't worry " saying that they lead in front of them ," hay kalpi meet Mr. Gupta our legal advisor and famous lawyer too " introduced raghav kalpi to Gupta " hay kalpi" ," hay sir " kalpi greets him ," hope the documents is ready now Mr.Gupta " said Raghav strenly ," yeah!! Mr.singhania here the document after reading I want you twonsign these papers " saying that Gupta hand over documents to raghav after reading the documents raghav signed the paper,"kalpi sign this papers" said Raghav to Kalpi" what is this documents raghav ??" Asked kalpi with confusion raghav said with happiness " OUR REGISTEE MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE AND 50%SHARE ON SINGHANIA PROPERTIES FOR YOUR NAME TRANSFERRED " kalpi eyes widened with shock after hearing raghav words seeing kalpi state raghav said to others " may we have a moment gentleman " saying this so everyone left there

After they left raghav made kalpi sit on chair " kalpi listen to me carefully you know why I'm here ??" Before he could continue kalpi interpreted " of course for your business " hearing her words raghav poured his lips on said " plss let me complete myself kalpi" said Raghav " OK continue I'm listening " said kalpi while putting her palms on her cheeks ,raghav continued while walking to the window " you know kalpi I'm here for seeking revenge",again kalpi interpreted him" revenge??" This time before Raghav could say anything kalpi said " OK I'm silent now you continue " hearing kalpi words raghav again continued " you know my didn't dead naturally he is murdered by sahil kapoor and neetu and about my mom i didn't know her where about but what kapoor say is my mom left with someone but my heart didn't accept it so I just come here for seeking revenge on them by using pakhi  kapoor that's why I appointed her here like I'll made her fall for me and I ow kapoor will do anything for her by using this opportunity I'll transfer all their properties my name through them out but destiny made some other plan I love you kalpi I'll die with out you you know I didn't felt anything for pakhi you know my dad murdered front of  me I saw him died in my eyes ...." I just don't want you to lose in any situation that's why I made this preparation you're my life my everything "finished raghav with tears

Hearing raghav words kalpi ran into his arms " no...raghav I'm not going to leave you I love you " raghav wipes her tears while tears rolls on his eyes which wiped by kalpi " then plsss sign this papers" kalpi said with hesitantly " I didn't hesitant to marry you Raghav it's just that 50%shares on singhania properties you got this place because of your hard work you reached here I just don't want to share your hardwork " before kalpi could continue " kalpi I didn't called better half it's not just a name I called by my heart I want you to be better half for my love,my life ,my soul,my properties everything belongs to me is you have rights on itplsss for bus for our life sign this papers we didn't tell anyone about our marriage until the situation is great I'll ask kamla your hand for marriage " hearing raghav words kalpi sign the documents with smile

MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow amazing update. Kash ek mutthi aasmaan  me aisa hota. 

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuGupta

Wow amazing update. Kash ek mutthi aasmaan  me aisa hota. 

tq so much madhu😍

naharkhan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very nice update dear